Chapter Twenty-Two

Be My Baby

 

 

Donghae pulled away from the kiss and locked his gaze with Jessica. Jessica smiled, she felt safe when she was with Donghae, even if they were in the rain.

“Let’s get into the shelter, princess.” Donghae smiled and wrapped his arms around Jessica’s waist. Jessica too, wrapped her arms around his waist.

As soon as they got back into the school building, they both of them went to dry themselves and reunite again.

Donghae smiled and stretched his hands out while Jessica gladly interlocked her hands with his. Both smiled and gaze at each other for a very long time.

“Babo.” Donghae leaned in and touched the top of his nose with Jessica’s.

“Waeyo?” Jessica slightly pushed him away and pouted

Donghae chuckled in response. “Well, don’t pout like this. Others might fall for my girlfriend.” He pinched her cheek.

“Who said I was your girlfriend?” Jessica punched Donghae’s arm lightly.

“Well, we kissed in the rain.” Donghae leaned closer towards Jessica and she could feel his mint breathe.

Jessica scoffed; “You didn’t even ask me to be your girlfriend!” she turned around and walked off.

“Wait up!” Donghae grabbed Jessica by the arms and spin her around. “I’m sorry Jung Jessica.” he smiled. Jessica softened and waited for him to continue. “Jung Jessica, I love you for who you are. You make me go crazy. Everytime I see up, my heartbeats 100 times faster. I yearn to see you every night and day. I tease you just because I wanted your attention all to myself. So, will you be my girlfriend?” Donghae finished in one breathe.

Jessica’s jumped out on Donghae and hugged him tightly. “YES, Lee Donghae. I am willing be your girlfriend. You make me go crazy, even though there are times where I find you irritating, but you were still cute. I love you, fishy.”

With this, they both kissed in the middle of the hall way. Eun Seo, who witnessed the whole process smirked. Tch, Donghae is mine, you .. You’re gonna go through hell, Jessica Jung.

 

Tears flowed down Hyoyeon’s face. “I WILL, Hyukjae!” she wrapped her arms around Eunhyuk and hugged him tightly. Eunhyuk lost balance and the both of them fell back on the dancefloor.

“Yah, babo. Don’t cry.” Eunhyuk wiped off the tears on Hyoyeon’s face with his thumb.

Hyoyeon sniffed and gave a small smile. “I love you, hyukjae. Did you know you are so charismatic when you dance? You look awefully handsome when you dance. Dancing is your charm and I was totally charmed by it.” Hyoyeon lay on his shoulders.

“Kim Hyoyeon, you’re dancing skills are also the best I have ever seen. That makes me go crazy.” Hyukjae smiled and kissed Hyoyeon’s temple.

The two of them hugged each other until Hyukjae’s cellphone rang.

“It’s Donghae.” He told Hyoyeon.

“Answer it.” Hyoyeon told him and prepared to leave the dance room.

After the conversation with Donghae, Hyukjae went to backhug Hyoyeon.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon grinned.

“Well, this is double good news.” Hyukjae grinned back, “Donghae and Jessica are official!”

“Chincha?” Hyoyeon turned around and faced him. Hyukjae cutely nodded.

“This calls for a celebration!” Hyoyeon beamed.

“Well, I told Donghae to keep it from the rest first. Let them guess, shall we?” Hyukjae smiled cheekily.

 

Yesung was already waiting for Yuri outside the gym for one hour. He waited outside and sigh. Why isn’t she coming out? He pouted as he thought.

“Haha.” He heard Yuri laughed and turned around.

Yuri was walking together with some muscular hunks and she stopped in track when she saw Yesung standing outside.

“Hey!” she ran over to him, leaving the three hunks behind.

Yesung lowered his head and smiled when he saw Yuri running towards him. She looked excited to see me. The faint of disappointment when he saw Yuri with the hunks were gone. Now, Yesung felt that he was in heaven because he had Yuri all to himself.

Yuri flashed a smile at Yesung and slapped him by the arms. “Yo! What are you day dreaming about?” she bend forward and look into his eyes.

Yesung stiffened at the close contact he and Yuri had. His heart started beat irregularly. Flashing an awkward smile, “You.” he winked and said.

Yuri laughed. “Are you waiting for me?” Yesung nodded “Ok, I guess you need to wait a while more while I change out of my sweaty attire. We’ll walk home together then?” Yuri suggested.

Yesung genuinely smile. “I’m fine with it. I’ll wait for you.”

“Be right back!” Yuri disappeared back to the restroom.

Five minutes later, Yuri reappeared again.

“That was fast.” Yesung smiled.

“Are you being sarcastic?” Yuri eyed him.

“No. I’m being serious.” Yesung laughed. “Aren’t you hungry?”

“Speaking about food… Yes I am!” Yuri rubbed her tummy. “Are you bring me out to eat?”

“If you say so.” Yesung gave a wide smile. “Let’s go to the nearby night market!”

“Wise choice!” Yuri gave a thumbs up.

 

“This cookie is DAEBAK!” Sooyoung beamed “You have the best cooking skills, Wookie!”

“Wookie? Since when did I allow you to call me that?” Ryeowook frowned.

“Since now.” Sooyoung stuck out her tongue.

“Try your own cookie!” Ryeowook shoved a tray of cookies into Sooyoung’s hands. “They say it’s nice to taste your own cooking.”

“I’m gonna take one bite now!” Sooyoung opened wide and took a bite of her cookie. “Ummm… YUMMY!” Sooyoung smiled.

“Yeah, I did all that mixing for you. You only shaped the cookie.” Ryeowook said sarcasticly.

“Hey, don’t be so evil.” Sooyoung shot him a death glare.

“Woahhh, I’m sorry.” Ryeowook was abit frightened and cracked up from that stare. You wouldn’t wanna see a mad Sooyoung here in my house. She looks scary and funny at the same time.  

The door suddenly creek opened and both heads took a peek to see who it was.

“Is it your parents?” Sooyoung whispered behind Ryeowook.

“I don’t think so.” Ryeowook replied back.

It turns out to be Taehee, Ryeowook’s older sister.

“Hey! Noona, you’re back finally!” Ryeowook ran forward and hugged Taehee like a baby.

Taehee chuckled at her brother’s attitude and hugged him back. “And you didn’t pick me up at the airport.” She pouted “Oh, and we got a visitor!”

Sooyoung bowed politely. “Annyeonghasayo, Taehee unnie.”

“It’s been long since we have met.” Taehee greeted.

“So, why are you back in Korea all of the sudden?” Ryeowook asked.

“Hmmm, Noona has good news to tell you.” Taehee’s eyes glimmered.

“And what is it?” Ryeowook was anxious to know.

“Noona’s getting married!” Taehee smiled like she was the most luckiest woman.

“Congratulations, noona!” Ryeowook hugged his sister again.

“Congratulations, unnie!” Sooyoung hugged her too.

“Thank you. Well, I’m inviting the both of you to my engagement party and your friends to my wedding dinner.” Taehee handed Ryeowook some invitations.

“Me and Sooyoung are going to your engagement party? WHY HER?” Ryeowook pointed at Sooyoung.

“Because Noona said invited her. I’ll see you there right, Sooyoung-ssi?” Taehee turned and look at Sooyoung.

“Thank you for your invitation but I think it’s better for me not to-“ but before Sooyoung could finish Taehee cut her in. “Well, Ryeowook, remember to fetch her next Saturday. I’ll see you there, my dear.” Taehee winked and went up to her room.

Ryeowook pouted. “I’ll pick you up on that day.”

Sooyoung nodded back. “Mianhaeyo.”

“There’s nothing to be sorry about.” Ryeowook smiled as he tried to hid his excitement inside him.

 

“I’ll drive you home.” Sungmin took Sunny’s bag and walked her out of school.

The rain stopped but the sky still looked threatening. Lighting could be seen and thunder could still be heard.

“It’s okay. Your house is the other way isn’t it?” Sunny pointed out.

“Well, it’s okay. Hurry up get in the car.” Sungmin opened the car door for Sunny to get in.

Sunny hesistated but soon went in. “Thank you.” She smiled

As soon as they are in the car, Sungmin lean over to Sunny’s side and help her with her seatbelt. Unknowingly, their faces were inches apart and Sunny blushed slightly at the close contact. Sungmin looked up too, and realize that their faces barely touch. For a few seconds, their eyes met each other and were locked in each other’s gaze. Sungmin leaned closer towards Sunny’s face. Both their heartbeats started to beat faster. Sunny closed her eyes and prepared to feel Sungmin’s soft and tender lips on hers. But before she could feel it, her cellphone rang.

“I’m sorry.” Sungmin got startled and returned back to his driving position and drove off.

Sunny gave a smile but she felt slightly disappointed. “Annyeong?” she answered her phone.

Sungmin tuned the radio softer. It felt awkward all of a sudden after Sunny put down her phone.

Finally, they reached Sunny’s house.

“Thank you, Sungmin.” Sunny gave her eye-smile and exited the car.

“No problem.” Sungmin nodded his head and watch as Sunny made her way back.

At her doorstep, Sunny turned around and waved goodbye to Sungmin. “Drive safely!”

Sungmin watched Sunny went into the house. Slightly disappointed, he sighed and drove off. Be safe, my soonkyu. There’s gonna be lightning and thunder tonight.

 

Yoona and Kibum reached the night market. Just then, Yoona received at text message from Yuri that she will be going to the night market with Yesung. She laughed to herself which caught Kibum’s attention.

“Is your phone that funny?” Kibum raised an eyebrow.

“Aniyo.” Yoona shook her head. “Yuri and Yesung are coming here too.”

“Awwww. Should be be paparazzi for a day?” Kibum winked at her.

“But I’m hungry!!!” Yoona pouted.

“We’ll dress up, have fun, eat and stalk the two of them! It’s gonna be fun exposing Yesung hyung.” Kibum pulled Yoona into a shop with clothes and accessories.

“Come on, put on this glasses.” Kibum put in on for Yoona. “You look cute.”

Photobucket

Yoona blushed and took a pair of glasses from Kibum too.

“There.” She put on the glasses from Kibum.

Photobucket

Both stare at each other and laughed for a good few seconds.

“Let’s go.” Kibum held Yoona’s hand and went to the counter where and old lady was the store owner.

“How cute.” The old lady said. “You two make a cute and loving couple.” She complimented.

Yoona blushed and wanted to clear to misunderstanding.

“Gomawo.” Kibum chuckled “We’ll take these two items.”

The old lady nodded and smiled at the both of them. “Do you want to get a necklace for your girlfriend?”

“It’s ok.” Yoona blushed even harder. Misunderstood as Kibum’s girlfriend, I really wished I wish.

Kibum smiled, “We’ll take only these two items only. Here the money. Bye, please take care.” He greeted.

Yoona bowed goodbye to the old lady. “Thank you.” She smiled at the old lady.

Kibum swing his arms around Yoona. “Where shall we going now?”

“Shall we eat first?” Yoona asked.

“All you think of is food, is it?” Kibum messed Yoona’s hair.

The both head for the food stalls and filled their stomachs before deciding to follow Yesung and Yuri.

 

Seohyun looked up in the sky, it was almost 5pm and it almost stopped raining. Seohyun walked out of the pavilion.

“Yah, where are you going?” Kyuhyun followed her.

Seohyun did not reply and went out to look at the view after it rain.

“It feels fresh. Omo!” Seohyun gasped.

“Waeyo?” Kyuhyun looked up and saw a semi-arc rainbow painted across the dark skies. Kyuhyun remembered what he said. “You know, people say when a rainbow appears here, you should kiss the person you like.” Kyuhyun told her the myth. “Kiss the person you like under the rainbow” these words lingered in his ears. KISS SEOHYUN?! NOW?!

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun with a frown. He looks like he is in deep thought.

“Kyuhyun, are you alright?” she spoke softly.

Upon hearing Seohyun’s voice, Kyuhyun break away from his thoughts and looked into Seohyun’s eyes. “Seohyun ah~” Kyuhyun spoke in a soft tone. “You know, I’m never the person who expresses himself well, but sometimes, I may be some annonying which irritates you all the time but I do that for a reason.”

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun curious, “What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun did not reply and instead moved closer to her, she felt her heart beat faster and there were like millions of butterflies in her stomach. “Waeyo, Kyuhyun-ssi?” she back away a bit.

While backing away from Kyuhyun, Seohyun accidentally tripped over a stone behind.

“Ahhh!!!” Seohyun yelped and fell backwards. Closing her eyes, she waited to felt the pain but instead, she felt a pair of hands grabbed her swiftly and pulled her inwards. Slowly opening one of her eyes, she saw Kyuhyun face infront of her.

“Omona.” Seohyun’s eyes widen.

Kyuhyun gave a small smirk. “What? Why do you look so surprise?”

“N-Nothing.” Seohyun moved away from Kyuhyun’s grip and looked away.

“The rainbow is fading!” Seohyun sounded disappointed. She seldom saw such a beautiful sight and hope it could last forever.

With a swift movement, Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun towards him and gave a small peck on the cheeks. Seohyun was once again startled at the quick peck and her eyes rounded and look at Kyuhyun, who was now walking away from her.

“Yah!” Seohyun shouted. She was not the kind who would disrespect others, but she felt Kyuhyun was really too much. Even though the kiss left her blushing and a uncomfortable feeling in her stomach, she still demanded a reason to why Kyuhyun kissed her.

Kyuhyun turned round and stop in his tracks. “What?”

“What did you kiss me on the cheeks?” Seohyun looked angry but inside, she knew she was a little happy with that small peck.

“Do you have short term memory loss?” Kyuhyun smirked again which irritated Seohyun and walked off.

Seohyun walk and followed him behind. “Did I forgot something?”

 

Taeyeon reached her house, with Leeteuk behind her. Both of them were drenched from head to toe because they shared one umbrella in the heavy rain.

“Look what you have done.” Taeyeon look at herself from head to toe.

“Hey, I’m wet from head to toe too!” Leeteuk defended himself.

“Alright, get going.” Taeyeon shoo-ed Leeteuk off.

“What? After such a long way with you, you didn’t even invite me inside your house.” Leeteuk asked in bewilderedment.

Taeyeon stopped for a second. Yeah, I should invite him in since  he’s wet from head to toe. What if he catch a cold? “Come in.” Taeyeon told him.

Leeteuk smiled. “Thank you.”

“I’ll get you some clean clothes.” Taeyeon told him. “Need anything else? Tea of coffee?”

“I’ll have tea please.” Leeteuk bowed. “Thank you, Taeyeonnie.”

“Taeyeonnie?” Taeyeon frowned “sounds really common.” She stuck out her tongue and threw some cry clothes at Leeteuk.

“Then what do you prefer? Taeng? Taengooo? Taengpeas?” Leeteuk laughed.

“All of them sounds cheesy.” Taeyeon shook her head in disagreement.

“Taetae?” Leeteuk lit up.

“Yucks. Taengo definitely sounds better.” Taeyeon thought.

“Taengo shall be it.” Leeteuk show his dimple smile.

“Shall be what? Hurry up and change before you catch a cold!” Taeyeon hit him in the arm.

“Arasso.” Leeteuk nodded, changed and quickly came out.

“Your tea is ready.” Taeyeon pointed to the table.

“Thankyou.” Leeteuk flashed a smile. “Your house is really pretty.”

“Thank you.” Taeyeon blushed.

“Is that your baby picture?” Leeteuk pointed to a picture.

“Yeah, ohmy, it’s really embarrassing.” Taeyeon put the picture away.

“You look cute.” Leeteuk pinched her cheecks.

“Yah. No one pinches my cheecks.” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue.

 

Tiffany sighed. She was all alone in the mall and all the best friends were either busy or left her for something else.

She shopped alone and stopped outside a confectionary shop. She looked at the food display and smiled to herself. Wow, it looks yummy.

“Hey miss, May I help?” a voice said.

When Tiffany turned around, she could help but jumped back in in shock.

“Siwon!” she gasped.

Siwon laughed at Tiffany’s reaction. “Am I that scary?”

“Well, not really. You should appear out of a sudden like this.” Tiffany composed herself.

“Haha. I’m sorry then. Should I treat you to a meal?” Siwon asked.

Tiffany wanted to reject but the sudden growling of her stomach told Siwon that she was hungry.

“I guessed you’re hungry.” Siwon covered his mouth and laughed.

Tiffany blushed. “Yeah, it’s embarrassing.” She looked down and stared at her feet.

“What are you waiting for?” Siwon was standing outside the entrance of the confectionary shop.

Tiffany smiled and followed Siwon into the shop.

“Order what you want.” Siwon gestured Tiffany to sit.

A waitress came over to serve them. “May I take your order now?”

“Well, I’ll have this, this, this and this.” Tiffany pointed to the menu she was holding.

“Erm, I’ll have an ice latte.” Siwon smiled and looked at Tiffany. “You have a huge appetite for a girl.”

Tiffany pouted. “Well, not as huge as Yoona.”

“You look cute when you pout.” Siwon teased.

Tiffany blushed, “I’ll take that as a compliment, because you don’t sound sarcastic.”

Siwon laughed, “Me sarcastic? Haha, I won’t be.”

Tiffany nodded, “Hmm, ok.”

“Why not we take a photo together?” Siwon suggested. “We have never taken a picture together.”

“Here?” Tiffany looked shocked.

“Yeah, then I’ll post it on twitter and instagram.” Siwon smiled to himself.

“Come on, tippani. Let’s take a photo together.” Siwon did aegyo in english.

Tiffany laughed at his accent. “Ok, we’ll take one.” She replied in english.

Photobucket

 

 

---

[a/n]: Update! Enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment! ;) HAESICA AND HYOHYUK ARE OFFICIAL! WHEEEEEE!~ *Throws confetti* Let's celebrate, haesica and hyohyuk shippers! :D I'm thinking who should be next. HAHAHA. TELL ME, who else needs to be official soon?