Chapter Eighteen

Be My Baby

It was Monday again, but it was the last five minute last lesson.

“I’m so tired.” Taeyeon groaned and recalled what she did last night. All thanks to that frigging project I had to hand in today.
Leeteuk who was sitting next to her pass her a sweet. “Eat it.” He gave a warm smile.

Taeyeon blinked and thanked him.

“Just five more minutes, Kim Taeyeon.” Someone whispered in her ears.

Taeyeon jumped at the warm breathe against her ears. It’s Leeteuk. She turned to look at him and he turned to look at her. Leeteuk gave her a smirk.

“What was that for?” Taeyeon mouthed.

Before Leeteuk could answer, “RINGGGGGGGGG!” the bell rang and he quickly made his way out.

“That was close.” He blew air out of his mouth.

 

The heat was practically killing everyone. It was mid-summer and 9 ladies were seated on a table chilling to some ice lemon tea.

“Goshhh, the weather is sure sunny.” Yuri emphasized on the word SUNNY.

“It sure is.” Sunny giggled at her girlfriend’s comment.

“Make the sun go away.” Taeyeon groan and wept the sweat of her forehead.

“I want it to rain.” Tiffany smiled and looked outside. Something then caught her attention. Siwon was smiling to another girl and they seem to be pretty happy.

“Tiffany?” Jesssica called and gave a sly smile.

“What?” Tiffany looked back at the eight ladies.

“You seemed pretty interested in Siwon-ssi” Maknae Seohyun gave a big grin.

“Shall we call him over?” Hyoyeon joked.

“No please.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“SIWON!” Sooyoung shouted to him and he heard his name being called.

Slowly, Siwon made his way over to the ladies’ table.

“Is there anything I can help with?” Siwon asked.

“Yes, I think Tiffany needs help with something.” Yoona gave Siwon a casual smile.

Siwon looked over at Tiffany. Well, she seems a little irritated. He thought.

“I guess we better get going.” Sunny smiled and pulled the rest of the girls away.

“Hey.” Siwon rubbed his neck and smiled at Tiffany. Goshhh, that killer smile he always does.

“Hi.” Tiffany mumbled and walked away.

“Let’s head to the garden.” Siwon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and pulled her to the direction of the garden.

Tiffany blushed hard and kept her face on the ground to prevent others from seeing how red her face was.

 

“Yuri has been avoiding me these few days.” Yesung mumbled to his locker and shut it close.

“Annyeong!” Someone greeted him from the back. Sounds like…

“YURI!” he shouted when he turned around and saw Yuri waving at him.

“Hey, what’s up! Did I scared you?” Yuri laughed.

“Not really.” Yesung gave a small laugh. “Where you heading?”

“To the gym.” Yuri grabbed her bag from her locker. “Care to join?” she asked.

“Yeahhh, sure.” Yesung smiled and quickly followed Yuri as she walked away.

When they reach the school gym, it was not really packed. There were a few people here and there. It was quiet. Both Yuri and Yesung headed to the shower room to change. When Yuri came out, it was as if an angel had fallen from the heavens.

Yuri was wearing a white top which exposed her stomach, showing off her abs and a red shorts, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. Yesung totally drooled and when he looked at himself, he felt ashamed of what he was wearing.

“You look cute!” Yuri complimented. This made Yesung felt better and he blushed.

“You looked beautiful too, black pearl Yuri.” Yesung winked.

A few muscular guys walked past them and whistled at Yuri. Yuri just rolled her eyes and ignore them. Show-offs.

“Come on, let’s use the threadmill.” Yuri pulled Yesung up.

 

Seohyun took a  seat at a table near the window in the library. She looked out. What a beautiful sight!

Just then, someone cleared his throat and asked, “May I seat here?”

Seohyun turned and saw Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun-ssi!” Seohyun give a small smile. “Take a seat.”

“What are you doing here.” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m trying to finish off my assignments.” Seohyun replied and took out her books.

Kyuhyun who sat opposite her also did the same.

“You’re gonna study too?” Seohyun asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

After 30 minutes, Seohyun looked up at Kyuhyun, whose head was resting on the table.

“Psh, this guy, he fell alsleep.” She whispered to herself and smile.

Well, he looked beautiful like this. She thought. Aish, Seo Joo Hyun, what are you thinking about? STUDY!

Seohyun avoided looking at Kyuhyun and continued with her work.

She was looking at me and she smiled. Haha. Seo Joo Hyun ah~ Kyuhyun smiled as he pretended to sleep.

 

Sunny looked around for Sungmin. He asked her to wait for her at the music room at 2.30pm. Sunny was only 5 minutes late but she see no one in sight. Aish!! I’m only 5 minutes late. Can’t he wait for me?” Sunny sighed.

Someone from the back suddenly covered her eyes.

“Yah, Is that you, Sungmin?” Sunny asked.

“Tch, that was no fun.” Sungmin gave a cute pout.

“It was obvious it was going to be you~” Sunny sang.

“I’ll do something better next time. Like kipnapping you.” Sungmin evilly grinned.

“Yeah right, and I’ll know it will be you again.” Sunny laughed.

“Come on in, I got something to show you.” Sungmin pulled her in.

Inside the music room, Sungmin brought out his guitar and sang on a stool. He motioned Sunny to sit beside him.

And from there, he played I’m yours in front of Sunny.

[A/N: Check out his short performance here! -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68KzC-gj3FY]

 

Jessica walked past the soccer field with Hyoyeon.

“What you looking at?” Hyoyeon asked and followed her gaze. Oh! Eunhyuk and Donghae! Hyoyeon thought.

“I see what you done there.” Hyoyeon teased.

“Well, aren’t you hoping for Eunhuyk too?” Jessica stuck her tongue out at Hyoyeon.

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk were playing soccer in the field. Their favourite sports ever since.

Something caught Eunhyuk’s eyes. Hyoyeonnie. His eyes lit up.

“Let’s stop playing.” Eunhyuk ruffled his hair and make sure he look good in front of her.

Donghae raised an eyebrow and turned to the direction Eunhyuk was looking at. That princess. He smiled.

“Heyyo!” both Donghae and Eunhyuk called out and ran towards them. Jessica and Hyoyeon stop dead in their tracks.

“Whatcha doing here?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Walking around. Can’t you see?” Hyoyeon said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“In a day like this, the ice princess is actually in the sun! Won’t you melt?” Donghae teased.

“Nope. I got Hyoyeon.” She stuck out her tongue.

“Shall we treat you girls to a drink on this hot day?” Eunhyuk winked at Hyoyeon.

“Aish, this monkey. Your treat. Since it’s free, I shall not reject.” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Let’s go!” Jessica smiled.

“We’ll wash up first. Hold on!” Donghae told him and ran off with Eunhyuk.

“That was cute.” Jessica smiled.

“So, you like Donghae?” Hyoyeon teased again.

“Do you like Eunhyuk?” Jessica asked back.

“Answer my question!” Hyoyeon shot a look.

“I don’t know. Haha.” Jessica thought.

“I think so.” Hyoyeon laughed at her expression.

“You like Eunhyuk too!” Jessica stuck out her tongue.

“YAH!” Hyoyeon hit her arms.

Then, both Eunhyuk and Donghae came out and slung their arms around Hyoyeon and Jessica respectively.

“What were you girls talking about just now?” the duo asked.

“Nothing!” Jessica and Hyoyeon sang in chorus.

 

Yoona was walking with Sooyoung along the corridor. Sooyoung was busy looking at her phone. Yoona sighed and Sooyoung heard it.

“What’s wrong.” She asked.

“Nothing.” Yoona replied.

“There has to be something bothering you.” Sooyoung looked at Yoona’s expression.

Before Yoona could share her thoughts, Sooyoung cut her in.

“Sorry yoong, I gotta head somewhere. Call me at night.” Sooyoung smiled and rushed off.

“It’s ok. You seemed in a rush. I’ll call you!” She shouted behind.

I am all alone again. Yoona thought. While, I guess Sooyoung’s looking for Ryeowook-ssi. Maybe I should found out a bit more.

Yoona went off in the direction Sooyoung headed. Well, she loves teasing her unnies with their secrets. On second thought, I shouldn’t do this. Yoona shook her head.

Suddenly, someone tapped her from the back.

“Im YoonA.” That person called.

“Mianhe.” Yoona turned around and he eyes met with Kibum’s.

Kibum was right in front of her and their faces with inches apart.

Shocked, Yoona took a step back and didn’t realized that there was a step behind. She fell…. But into the arms of Kibum.

“Are you alright?” Kibum asked.

“I’m ok.” Yoona blushed and quickly stood up.

“Bye.” Yoona said quickly and walked off hoping that Kibum won’t follow.

Yet, she heard footsteps and soon that was a shadow beside her. Kibum…

“Going home?” Kibum asked and she nodded. “Let’s walk home together.”

Yoona smiled and kept quiet.

 

Sooyoung rushed into the food lab upon receiving the message.

“Ryeowook!” She called. No response.

“Is he pulling my socks?” she muttered under her breathe. “I can’t believe I left Yoona for this .” She shook her head in disappointment.

She was about to leave until she heard. “YAH!”

Turning around, she saw Ryeowook, hiding something behind his back.

“What’s that behind you?” Sooyoung peered behind him.

“Something nice, cold on a hot day like this.” Ryeowook smiled.

“And wait a minute. You can use the food lab like this?” Sooyoung asked horrified.

Ryeowook chuckled at her expression. “Yessss.”

“What’s behind you.” Sooyoung asked again.

Ryeowook that brought it out. It was Sooyoung’s favourite, Patbingsu(Korean shaved ice and red bean dessert).

“Oh my molly.” Sooyoung gasped in excitement. “For me?”

“Yes….” Ryeowook replied. “Only if you do aegyo for me.”

Sooyoung’s heart sank. Aegyo? She thought.

“Oppaaa!” Sooyoung called in her aegyo voice. “Oppapapapapapapa!” Sooyoung laughed and covered herself in embarrassment.

“HAHAHAHAHA.” Ryeowook laughed and rolled on the floor.

Making use of this opportunity, Sooyoung ran over to the table and took her first bite of patbingsu.

“Yum! Ryeowook’s cooking daebakkk!” Sooyoung compliment.

“Gomawo.” Ryeowook smiled. As long as you are happy, I’m happy. He thought.