Chapter Fifty-One

Be My Baby

 

Everyone woke up earlier the next morning with nothing prepared. No breakfast, no plans. Nothing at all. 

Taeyeon lazily walked into the kitchen with Leeteuk sticking to her like a kola bear cub sticking to its parent. She shook her head and smiled at the childness of her boyfriend. Sometimes she even wondered if he was the oldest among all the guys. 

"Get off." she shrugged her shoulders, hoping it would make him move away, but it only make Leeteuk held on tighter. 

Leeteuk mumbled something like "I wouln't let you go." before leaning on her shoulders and pretended to sleep. 

So much for being the oldest. 

"Yah, Leeteuk hyung! I'm hungry!" Kyuhyun called and led Seohyun into the ktichen, catching the leader couple flirting in action. 

Leeteuk stood away and frowned. *I'm always being ed* He stormed his feet instantly

like a kid and told Kyuhyun harshly that he would have no breakfast. 

"You're mean." Kyuhuyn stuck out his tongue childishly and pulled Seohyun towards the living rooms while she just laughed at his silliness. 

"Come on, kyu." she cooed and gave him a small pat. Kyuhyun just grinned at her and ruffled her brown locks. 

"Yah," Kangin walked into the kitchen with Shindong, Heechul and Hangeng following him sleepily. “We have the perfect plan for today.” The four of them smiled.

“Huh???? A COUPLE GAME?” the nine couples exclaimed in shocked as Heechul explained the whole thing.

“It’s gonna be fun.” Hangeng reassured while Shindong and Kangin nodded behind him.

“Come on, don’t be a wet blanket.” Heechul said, daring them to continued the game.

The 18 of them looked at each other, “We’re in.”

“We are definitely going to win this.” Sooyoung winked while Jessica coughed behind her.

“Oh, Jessica… We all know you can’t make a sandwich.” Taeyeon joked and the rest of the girls laughed.

“Who says I can’t?” Jessica challenged. “Donghae and I would make the most perfect sandwich.”

Sunny cut in, “No, Sungmin and I would have the best sandwich made with extra aegyo.”

“Oh geez, hurry up.” Shindong clapped his hands and chased the girls out of the kitchen. “The rule is simple. You and your partner with be tied together and you’ll have to come together to make the most delicious sandwich.”

Everyone looked at the ingredients in front of them. “So the first game is to get all the ingredients you need.” Heechul said.

“So now, since we have limited ingredients, you couples are gonna to grab the ingredients you need. You have five minutes.”

“OK, I’M READY!” the couples chorused and got ready. One of their hands was tied together, limiting their movements.

“Ready, on your mark,” Hangeng blew the whistle. “GO!!!”

 

The nine couples ran forward for the ingredients and made the kitchen into a mess.

Seohyun saw bread that she needed and lunged forward to grab it but Kyuhuyn saw oranges and wanted to pick it instead. Both walked off in opposite directions only to be tied down by the cloth that was holding them together.

“Yah. This way.” Kyuhyun demanded, while Seohyun shook her head.

“No! The bread is more important!” she insisted but Kyuhyun did not move.

“We can always get that later.”

The Hyohyuk couple walked past the couple and Eunhyuk laughed at Kyuhyun, “You know, Kyuhyun, Seohyun’s right. Bread is important for making sandwich.” And with that, they took the loaf of bread and headed of another direction.

“Look what you have.” Kyuhyun growled while Seohyun looked at him in disbelief. “Yah, it’s your fault.” She raised her voice and blew air out of her nose, a habit she had when she was angry.

“Fine fine.” They walked away and took other ingredients.

 

“No, let me have that!” Sungmin argued with Ryeowook while their girlfriends tried to help.

“Shorty.” Sooyoung stucked her tongue out at the shorter girl and took away the butter.

“Yah!” Sunny jumped for it but failed. Then, she snatched the butter that was in Ryeowook’s hand.

Swiftly, Sungmin used his martial arts skills and pushed Ryeowook away, causing him to fall and Sooyoung to follow since they were tied together.

“You don’t mess with the shorties.” Sungmin said and did the signature Bruce Lee’s movement.

Sunny childishly jumped up and down and they two scurried away.

‘YAH, GET OFF ME! YOU FEEL SO HEAVY.” Ryeowook screamed and Sooyoung stood up with an angry face.

“I WASN’T AT FAULT!!! IF ONLY YOU KNEW MARTIAL ARTS.” Sooyoung pouted but was already plotting a evil scheme for the sunsun couple later.

“shut up already. We’re running out of time.” Ryeowook reminded.

 

“THREE MORE MINUTES LEFT.” Kangin informed and laughed as he watched the couples scrambling to get the ingredients and fighting their heads off for it.

 

Taeteuk and Sifany couples were fighting over two slices of chesse. They were both blocking each other’s way, preventing anyone to move.

“Give me the cheese and you’re free to go.” Leeteuk told Siwon.

“We took it first!” Tiffany argued and waved the chesse above her.

Taeyeon snorted back, “We saw it first.”

The two kept bickering and did not seem to notice Haesica creeping behind them. Before they knew it, Jessica had taken the cheese away from Tiffany’s fingers and they were both running away.

“THANK YOU!” Haesica laughed and took off, leaving Taeteuk and Sifany dumbfounded.

“Yah, See what you have done.” Taeteuk couple accused Sifany couple.

Sifany defended themselves but throwing some veggies that were on the table at them. “We did nothing.” They laughed at the mess Taeteuk was in and ran away quickly. 

 

 

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE! May 2013 be a good year for every single one of you.

I'll try to update again later, since there's another 30 more mins to IGAB mv release! And i am too exciting to continue. T-T