Chapter Twenty-Eight

Be My Baby

 

 

Sungmin walked down the classrooms in search of Sunny, but she was not where to be found.

“Annyeong!” Sunny bowed and waved goodbye to the younder boy.

“Kamsahamida noona.” The boy’s face flushed red. “See you again.” He ran off and disappeared in sight.

Hearing footsteps behind, Sunny didn’t bother to turn around and assumed that is was the boy she met just now. “Is there anything else you need?”

“Yes.”

Sunny’s eyes widen at the familiarity of the voice. “Sungmin?” her voice cracked a little.

Sungmin forcefully spun Sunny around so that she was facing him.

“Ouch,” Sunny winced and tried to wriggle out of Sungmin’s strong grip.

“Why are you avoiding me for the whole day?” Sungmin asked in a authoritative tone.

Sunny fully understood where he was coming from, but decided not to answer the question, “Was I?” she pretended to think.

“Answer me.” Sungmin’s gaze penetrated through her soul, trying to read her.

Sunny looked away from the intense gaze she was receiving from Sungmin.

“LOOK AT ME.” Sungmin instructed.

Automatically Sunny turned her head and look at Sungmin in a questioning manner. “What do you want?”

“Tell me what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong.” Sunny lied.

“You’ve been weird since morning.”

“I have always been like this.”

“Stop this, Lee Soonkyu.” Sungmin raised his voice loud, scaring the younger girl. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“You know what’s wrong….” Sunny said inaudible, “You…”

Leaning in closer to Sunny’s face, Sungmin questioned, “What’s wrong with me?”

Sunny blushed hard under Sungmin’s intense gaze. “Nothing.” She pushed Sungmin away from her.

However, Sungmin took the opportunity and grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer to him. “Tell me, do you like me? Answer me truthfully.” He questioned in a commanding tone.

Unconciously, Sunny found herself nodding at his question. “I do like you.”

 

“How’s school?” Kibum chewed his fishballs and asked.

Yoona stared at him for a moment before answering. “The usual. What else can it be?”

“Nothing interesting happen?” Kibum raised his eyebrows.

Yoona shook her head in reply, “Nothing interesting happened.”

Kibum digested her answer and nodding in sync. “Well, I do have something interesting to share though. I was wondering if you could be a listening hear.”

“What is it?”

“Guess what? I received another letter from my admirer again.” Kibum stated.

Hiding the knowing smile, Yoona just nodded and listened. “How do you find her?”

“From the way she expresses herself through the letter, I find her cute.” Kibum chuckled. I know it’s you, Im Yoona.

“So, do you like her?” Yoona popped in another cheese ball into .

“Well, that’s the part.” Kibum started explaining, “I have seen her through letters, but I do not know her personality or how she looks like. What if she’s like her?” Kibum pointed to the slightly overweight school girl infront of them.

Yoona laughed. “So, you don’t have any feeling for you admirer?” trying to hide her sad voice.

“I guessed I just have that tiny little bit of crush on her.” Kibum confessed. “But, my hearts for someone else already.”

“You have someone you like?” Yoona blurted. He likes someone else…

Kibum nodded.

“Who is it?” Yoona asked uninterestingly.

Kibum pretended to seal his lip. “Secret.” He winked.

“Come on, tell me.” Yoona pulled his sleeves and do her aegyo. “Kibum oppa~”

“Nope, my decision is final.” Kibum ran ahead of Yoona.

“YAHH! Come on, I’m your good buddy, Kibummie! Tell me!” Yoona ran after him.

 

Jessica walked around the school in search of Donghae. Aish, that guy doesn’t answer his phone and he is not at the soccer field. She pouted.

Finally, she spotted him but her mood slightly dampened, and jealously comsumed her heart.

Donghae was actually talking to EunSeo. Clenching her fist, Jessica turned herself around and walked back in the opposite direction.

From the corner of his eye, Donghae caught sight of Jessica and tried to end the conversation with Eunseo.

“Eunseo-ssi” he started but was cut off.

“Oppa, you’ll come right?” Eunseo looked at him with pleading eyes.

Unable to reject her offer, Donghae nooded and agreed, “I’ll be there.”

“I’ll see you then, Oppa! Don’t forget to bring Jessica-ssi!” Eunseo smiled and walked off smirking.

Soon after he was unoccupied, he ran after Jessica.

“Jessica!” Donghae called and grabbed her wrist.

Jessica struggled to free herself from his grip.

“What’s wrong with you?” Donghae asked; unaware that Jessica was feeling slightly jealous.

“Why don’t you continue talking to that girl just now?” Jessica peered over his shoulders.

“Aish!” Donghae ruffled his hair. “You misunderstood!”

“What?” Jessica’s voice slightly raised a little.

“She invited us to her party on Friday night.” Donghae told her.

Jessica nodded and listened to Donghae’s side of the story. It kinda made sense.

“Were you jealous?” Donghae smirked and put his arms around Jessica’s waist.

“Fat hope!” Jessica pushed him away.

“AH, Woori Jessica is jealous.” Donghae teased.

“Arrasso. I was.” Jessica admitted.

“Sica baby,” Donghae stopped and sincerely looked at Jessica, “You’ll forever be mine, and no one can ever replace you in my heart. I hope you understand that.”

Jessica nodded and replaced her frown with a smile. “I understand.”

 

“Welcome to my house.” Sooyoung extended her arms in a welcoming manner.

“Ummm…” Ryeowook nodded. “Can I use your kitchen?”

Sooyoung stared at him in bewilderment. “For?”

“Cooking lunch for you.” Ryeowook smirked.

Sooyoung clapped. “Yay! Ryeowook is cooking lunch!”

“If only, you clean up the mess.” Ryeowook stated the term.

“Arrasso, Arrasso.” Sooyoung pushed him into the kitchen. “You cook while I changed.”

Ryeowook started on the cooking while Sooyoung headed up to her room to change. Within 10 mins, Sooyoung was down again in casual t-shirts and shorts, showing her long and slim legs.

“You’re back.” Ryeowook noticed her presence.

Sooyoung sniffed the air, “Yeap. What’s cooking?”

“Kimchi fried rice.”

“Smells really good.”

“It’s almost done, so go and set up the table!” Ryeowook orders as if this was his house.

Sooyoung followed his intructions and did as told, soon, the table was ready and lunch was served.

“I’ll eat well.” Sooyoung applaud and dig in.

“Is it good?” Ryeowook asked.

Sallowing her first bite, Sooyoung gave a thumbs up. “Daebak!!!”

Ryeowook gave a heart-melting smile. “Glad you like it.” And tucked into his food.

After lunch, Sooyoung cleaned up the dishes and join Ryeowook at the sofa.

“I have something to ask.”

“What is it?”

“Well, who do you cook for usually, Ryeowook?”

“My family.  Duh.” Ryeowook replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Then why are you always cooking for me?” Sooyoung asked.

Ryeowook became tongue-tied. What am I supposed to say? LOL.

“I guess it’s because you like to eat my food?” he answered vaguely.

Sooyoung nodded. “No other reasons?” she wanted to double confirm.

Ryeowook was stuck in the middle between two answers. To listen to what his head tells him or what his heart tells him to do.

After a long pause, he decided to listen to his head. “Nope.” That’s not the real answer but, I finally know something. Saranghae, Choi Sooyoung…

 

Hope you enjoyed the short update! for the next 5 couple, i try to update tmr if i have the time. >< Mianhaeyo~ To make up for it, here's a abs appreciation post below! *nosebleeds Please support Super Junior's y, Free & Single~ through digital sales and album sales. I really hope they can win next week's music bank. ELFs, Let's do our very best! Hwaiting!!! :) 

 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Say Hi to Donghae's and Leeteuk's abs. 

 

*GIFs are not mine. Credit to rightful owner.*