Chapter Twenty-Nine

Be My Baby

 

“Why did you bring me here?” Yuri had a puzzled look plastered on her face.

Yesung just smiled. “I want to be with you.”

“Don’t be so over obessessed with me.” Yuri lightly hit his head.

“How can someone not be over obessessed with his own girlfriend?” Yesung chuckled and interlock his fingers between Yuri’s.

Their hands fitted perfectly, as if made for each other, a heavenly pair.

Yuri gave a heart-stopping smile. “Overly obessessed fans uh?” she winked

“Of course.” He stopped in his tracks, looked into her eyes and spoke. “I’m just your biggest fan~” he sang.

Yuri laughed, “How did I end up being with someone who sings the whole day and has a weird personality?” she questioned.

“Opposites attract.” Yesung blinked cutely.

“Tch.” Yuri shook her head in amusement.

Hand in hand, they walked down the pathway of the park, looking at the sight of children running around, playing and making noises.

Yuri smiled. “Next time, we’ll have children like them.”

Yesung choked, “CHILDREN?” 

“Yeah, you mean you don’t wan’t to have kids?”

“Wow, Yuri ah~ you’re so far ahead. Are you sure you don’t fantasize about me?” Yesung teased.

“I don’t.” Yuri rolled her eyes and walked off first.

“Yah!” Yesung called after her.

“I don’t mean it that way.” He pulled her back to stop her from walking forward. “Listen.”

“Kwon Yuri, we’ll get married and have lots of children if you want. I’ll be forever by your side, singing you a lullaby till you sleep, watch our children grow up and stay with you till eternity.”

“Really?” Yuri’s voice cracked a little, feeling touched.

“I promised.” Yesung pulled her into a hug. “I love you, Kwon Yuri.”

“I love you too, Yesung…”

 

“LOVING U OOOOOO~” Eunhyuk imitated Sistar’s Loving U dance.

“You love who?” Hyoyeon popped in, out of the blue.

“YOU!” Eunhyuk ran towards Hyoyeon, grabbed her and spin her around. “Hey pretty.”

“What’s up?” Hyoyeon placed her things on the side of the mirror before heading back to where Eunhyuk was standing.

“Ready for practice?” he winked and placed his hand out.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Ever ready.”

“Let’s dance.”

After 45 mins, the dance studio was heated up. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon moved the the grooves of the music, not stopping.

Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right then aim for my heart

If you feel like and take me away, make it okay, I swear I’ll behave

 

And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue and I’ll know you

Kiss me till you’re drunk and I’ll show you

You want the moves like jaggers

I’ve got the moves like jaggers

I’ve got the moves like jaggers

I don’t need child to control you

Look into my eyes and I’ll own you

With them the moves like jaggers

I’ve got the moves like jaggers

I’ve got the moves like jaggers

 

Panting, sweating, breathing in all the oxygen they can take in, both collapse down on to the floor with Hyoyeon on top of Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smirked. “Like it?”

“Love it.” Hyoyeon smiled and traced down Eunhyuk’s well defined abs. “With you dance, I feel that everything is right.”

“Me too, my queen.” Eunhyuk arced forward and rubbed his nose against hers.

“I love you, Lee Hyukjae, the Hyukjae who dances like there’s no tomorrow and the Hyukjae who’s always there of me.”

“I love you too, Kim Hyoyeon. Forever and always.”

 

“Why are we at your house?” Taeyeon innocently asked.

“What do you think?” Leeteuk smirked.

Taeyeon shrugged and suddenly become weary. “You not going to…”

“Taeyeonnie, I won’t force you to do things you don’t want to. Haha. And you sound like a .” Leeteuk chuckled. “Come on in.”

Taeyeon nodded and took of her shoes. Her jaws dropped when she entered the house. “WOW…”

“Close your mouth, my baby.” Leeteuk pushed up Taeyeon’s chin.

Taeyeon giggled. “Where are your parents?”

“They are overseas.” Leeteuk mumbled.

Taeyeon understood how he was feeling. Parents are always overseas. She sighed.

“Why are you sighing?” Leeteuk worriedly looked at her.

“Oh. Nothing.” Taeyeon gave a reassuring smile.

“Guess I’ll hang around here?” Taeyeon looked around.

“Come on, I wanna show you something.” Leeteuk pulled her up to his rooms.

 

“Thank you again, Siwon.” Tiffany bowed and smiled.

“It’s alright.” Siwon gestured. “It’s my honour to send you home.”

“I feel like a burden.” Tiffany gaze down on the floor.

“What I have is time.” Siwon smiled and gave her a reassuring smile.

Tiffany nodded and stared at Siwon, wondering why isn’t going off yet.

“Aren’t you going…” both of them asked at the same time.

“You say first.” Siwon pointed.

“No, you first.” Tiffany insisted.

Siwon shooked his head. “OK, you get inside, I’ll watch you from here. So, I guess, bye?”

Tiffany gave her eye-smile. “That’s thoughtful of you, but you should get going soon.”
“No, ladies first, so you should go first.”

“But… you have walked me a long way home. So get going first.” Tiffany demanded.

“If you say so…” Siwon turned around and started walking.

However, he turned around and faced Tiffany again. “No goodbye kiss today?” he slightly smirked.

“What?” Tiffany was taken aback.

“Goodbye kiss?” Siwon asked in hope.

Slowly making her way forward, she stood directly infront of Siwon, tiping-toe, she planted a small, warm kiss on his cheeks.

“That’s all. Bye.” Tiffany walked off quickly avoiding the embarrassing moment. And she did not want Siwon to see her blushing.

“I’ll see you tomorrow!” Siwon smiled from ear to ear.

Love you, Hwang Mi Young…

 

“It’s getting late, I should make a move.” Taeyeon got up from Leeteuk’s bed.

“Can you… stay for the… uhm… night?” Leeteuk pleaded.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon caressed Leeteuk’s cheek.

“Nothing, I just don’t want to be alone tonight.” He confessed, hugging Taeyeon tightly. “I guess it’s just selfish of me to want you here.” he blushed.

“If you really want, I can stay…” Taeyeon sounded hesistant. “My parents aren’t home too.”

Leeteuk’s face lit up. “Really?”

Taeyeon nodded, “but I would need some new clothes though…”

“No worries, I have my sister’s closet.” Leeteuk winked. 

“Take this and go and bathe now.” Leeteuk handed some comfortable clothing to Taeyeon.

“I’m smell like you after that then.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Don’t you like it?” Leeteuk proudly said.

Taeyeon pushed him away from the bathroom. “Whatever. Go into your room, I’ll meet you there.”

 

***

[A/N]: HELLO READERS!!! Here's an update! Sorry i couldn't update over the weekends. OTL. i have slightly changed my style of writing. Instead of writing all 9 couples at one shot, i decided to break them up and give them a long screen time. (how do you interpret it?) Anyways, it means there will only be certain couples per chapter and if i have the time i would then give a full one chapter with 9 couples update. Hope that's ok with you? Please tell my your opinions.

ANDAND, I'M ALMOST REACHING 200 SUBBIES. WOOHOOOOO. So, i need to thank everyone of you who supported me since the start of my first SuGen story. I LOVE YOU ALL! AND EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED. THANKYOU. YOU MADE FEEL THAT I'M NOT ALONE. SO here's a very thankful 90 degree bow!!! *MUACKSSS* 

Another note is, i can't promise my next update again. i have another 3months till my major exam so... i'll still try my best not to abandon both my stories. Sorry of the wait and please wait for me! I'll come back and become a better writer for all of you! <3