Chapter Twenty-Five

Be My Baby

“Yeobosayo?” Sooyoung answered the phone.

“It’s me, Ryeowook. I’m outside now.” He said from the other line.

“Arrasso. I be out soon.” Sooyoung ended the called.

She checked herself one last time in front of the mirror and smiled. Apporpriate for the engagement party.

Ryeowook leaned against the car in his suit with his fringe gelled to the side. He glanced into the side mirror and fix his hair.

Photobucket

Hmm… why should I even care about how I look infront for that girl? Aish, I must be crazy.

Then he gasped when he heard the front door opened. 

Photobucket

CHOI SOOYOUNG, anskldnljh! She looks extremely extremly pretty.

Ryeowook woke up from his fantasizing and helped Sooyoung into the car.

“Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled.

“Are you ready to go?” Ryeowook took the driver seat.

“Let’s go. I hope my attire is okay for the ocassion.” Sooyoung looked her at she was wearing.

“You look beautiful.” Ryeowook complimented.

“You look not bad yourself too.” Sooyoung chuckled. I like you even more now. Please keep your fringe like this forever. Kekeke.

 

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?” Jessica twisted his ears.

“OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!” Donghae screamed in pain. “I’M SORRY. I WILL NOT LOOK AT THEM AGAIN, BABY PRINCESS.”

“You better not!” Jessica glared fiercely, “If not, I’ll dig out your eyeballs.”

“I’ll forever see Jessica Jung in my eyes.” Donghae swear.

But Jessica did not buy it, “Actions, not words.”

Donghae cheekily bend forward and kissed his girlfriend on the lips.

“Tch.” Jessica looked away and blushed. That fish and his actions. Love him forever.

 

“Oh boy, Donghae, you got caught!” Hyukjae playfully stuck out his tongue.

“Waeyo?” Hyoyeon looked confused.

“Put on your prying glasses!” Hyukjae laughed.

“YAH! LEE HYUKJAE! What are you doing behind those sunglasses?” Hyoyeon placed her hands on her hips in a demanding way. “Take them out.”

“Jigiyaaaa.” Hyukjae gave a sly smile and slowly took out the glasses.

“YOU WERE LOOKING AT THE GROUP OF GIRLS WEARING BIKINI TOO?!” Hyoyeon asked in bewilderment.

“No. of course not…” Hyukjae nervously laughed.

“Don’t lie to me, Lee Hyukjae. I know you well enough.” Hyoyeon stood up and walked off.

“Jigiya, Wait!! Let me explain!’” Hyukjae chased after Hyoyeon.

 

Donghae and Jessica laughed.

“See, I’m not the worst.” Donghae nudged Jessica.

“Fine.” Jessica pouted stuffing a tomato in his mouth.

 

“WOOHOOOHOOO!!” Kyuhyun punched his fist up into the air. “I WON AGAIN.”

Seohyun sighed and lied against the bed frame. “That’s the fifth time.” She mumbled.

“Let’s play another game.” Kyuhyun changed the disc.

“You’re always winning, Kyuhyun.” Seohyun pouted.

“Can’t help it. Nobody beats the evil maknae.” Kyuhyun laughed.

Seohyun got up and wanted to head down to the kitchen to get some water but instead tripped over the wires and landed on top of Kyuhyun.

“Ouch!” Kyuhyun grunted.

“I-I’m sorry.” Seohyun stammered, surprised that their both faces were inches apart.

“Do you enjoy looking at my handsome face?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“ANIYO!” Seohyun pushed him away and stood up almost immediately.

“Tsk, you’re always pushing me away.” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“I’m sorry!” Seohuyn apologised again.

“Not to be.” Kyuhyun laughed. “Just kidding, don’t take everything so seriously.”

“Arrasso. I’ll go get some water.” Seohyun walked out, blushing as she remember looking at Kyuhyun’s close features.

 

“Ahhhhh!!!” Yoona landed on her bottom. “That hurts.” Yoona winced in pain.

“Are you okay?” Kibum went over and looked at Yoona.

“Why did you let go?” Yoona slapped his hand over, on the verge of crying.

“I’m sorry.” Kibum bit his lips.

Yoona stood up and gripped on to him tightly. Kibum slightly smiled at the contact.

“Let’s go again.” Kibum held Yoona’s hand tightly.

“Don’t ever let go again.” Yoona warned firmly.

Kibum nodded. “I won’t ever let go of your hand again, Im Yoona.”

 

“Ah, look. You have some ice-cream over here.” Siwon took a tissue and wipe away the ice-cream at the corner of Tiffany’s lips.

“Thank you.” Tiffany giggled and continued eating her ice-cream like a little kid.

For the whole afternoon, Siwon and Tiffany have beenn shopping and eating and shopping and eating. And now, they were having ice-cream at the desert shop.

“Yumyum!” Tiffany eye-smiled.

“Glad you enjoy it.” Siwon chuckled.

“Shall we go on another date some time next week?” Tiffany asked.

Siwon frowned a little. She’s asking me out? Should it be the other way? Maybe I should be a gentleman and asked her out. But, it isn’t a nice way to reject her like this…

“What’s wrong? You’re not free next week?” Tiffany tilted her head to the side in a questioning manner.

“Aniyo.” Siwon waved. “I’ll be glad to treat to ice-cream anytime.”

“You said it.” Tiffany held out her pinky.

Siwon laughed and made his pinky promise to her. As long as you’re happy, I’m happy too.

 

Yuri was getting tired, she have been having the karaoke session with Yesung since morning until late afternoon. She lay back on to the sofa and sighed.

Yesung turned his attention to her. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m bored.” Yuri closed her eyes and rest.

Yesung came over and sat beside her. “Am I boring?”

“No. it’s not that, Yesung.” Yuri sighed.

“Ok… then what is it?” Yesung questioned.

“We have been singing for the whole day.” Yuri ran her fingers through her hair.

“Ah, I get it.” Yesung nodded.

There was silence between them until Yuri broke it.

“Yesung ah, I’m curious about something.” Yuri perked up.

“What is it?” Yesung asked, facing towards Yuri.

“Remember the night during the business party and in the classroom, I asked you what you wanted to say. So… what exactly did you want to say?” Yuri finished in one breathe.

Yesung eye’s widen. So she remembers… Ahhh, it’s the perfect time. Let’s just hope I don’t get ed again.

Yesung opened his mouth, ready to speak and Yuri waited for him to speak. Her heartbeat increased suddenly, her mind filled with different thoughts. Why am I feeling so excited and nervous at the same time?

“Kwon Yuri, I like you.” Yesung mustered all his encourage and confessed.

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon smiled at each other. They have been having fun from the whole entire morning until now. They had been to a lot of places. First, eating then followed by some shopping and playing games, now they were walking along the streets with games and a variety to food.

Taeyeon can’t help but blushed when Leeteuk slipped his hands into hers. She looked up and saw Leeteuk looking down at her.

“Waeyo?” Taeyeon looked to the side to hide her burning cheeks.

“Where shall we head next?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hmmm… let’s take a seat the bench. I’m tired from all that walking.” Taeyeon sat down.

“Do you want anything?” Leeteuk looked around for something to eat.

Taeyeon shook her head. “Nope, I’m still full from all the food we ate just now.”

Leeteuk bent down and pinch her cheeks. “So chubby.”

“YAH!” Taeyeon pretended to be angry.

Leeteuk did merong and sat down beside her.

“Taeyeon ah~” he softly called.

Taeyeon turned and looked him in the eyes. Everything now seems to turn in slow motion. Taeyeon felt like she and Leeteuk were the only ones around.

“Yeaaa?” she tilted her head to the side cutely.

“Kim Taeyeon, you know, I’m not someone who is expressive, but I wanted to tell you this long ago. I love you.” He held Taeyeon’s hand and placed it on his chest. “Listen, can you feel it? My heart… it’s beating so fast for you…”

 

For the whole afternoon at Sungmin’s house, Sunny had been entertained and she got to know more about Sungmin. They even sang a song together, while Sungmin played to guitar.

It’s was 6pm and Sungmin’s parents returned back from home and was shocked to find a visitor in their house.

“Annyeonghasayo.” Sunny greeted.

“Hello, miss.” Both Mr. and Mrs. Lee smiled at her.

“Hey dad, mum!” Sungmin lunged forward and hugged them.

“Who’s this beautiful lady?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“She’s Sunny Lee Soonkyu.” Sungmin introduced them to Sunny.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Mr. Lee smiled.

“Aniyo!” Sungmin and Sunny both said in unison.

The both elder couple chuckled.

“Stay for dinner, Sunny.” Mrs. Lee invited.

“It will be nice.” Mr. Lee nodded.

“Ne, kamsahamida.” Sunny bowed. “Is there anything I can help with?”

“Sungmin ah, why don’t you and Sunny both help me with dinner together?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Hmm. Ok.” Sungmin smiled.

“I’ll go up first.” Mr. Lee went up to his room. 

 

***

Loved reading all your comments, so thank you all that commented. Sadly, i have to apologise that i won't be able to update daily again. My school made it such a way that i'll have my exams after my holidays and so now i have less than two weeks to prepare. and i have started anything. Urgh, i'm so dead. x.x So, i'll have to be away from writing again... for about a month. I'm so so sorry. i'll update about another time new week and BAM, exams. T-T So to keep to waiting so long for an update. Hope you readers enjoy the chapter! <3