Chapter Fourty-One

Be My Baby

 

Kyuhyun and Seohyun strolled the park quietly, they both walked side by side, enjoying each other's company. 

"Erm." both looked at each other then looked away awkward. 

Making eye contact for the both for kind of weird now, since Kyuhyun didn't not give any explanation for the kiss back then and Seohyun always wondered why but didn't not have the courage to ask. 

And they walked a few more meters until Kyuhyun spoke first. 

"Seohyun?" Kyuhyun called and stopped advancing forward. 

His heart beat faster, and he rubbed the back of his neck and spoke nervously, "D-do you think, that-" 

RING RING. 

Gosh, a cyclists rode towards them at such faster speed, which leaves Kyuhyun no time to react. He reached out and pulled Seohuyn into his arms, hugging her protectively. 

If anything were to happen to her, what was he going to do? 

"Geez, that guy needs to learn about road safety." Kyuhuyn muttered and looked down at Seohuyn, who was blushing hard in his arms. 

He smirked and released her. "Are you alright?" 

Seohuyn nodded and thanked him. "Thank you, Kyuhyun." she straightened her dress and walked forward with Kyuhyun following behind. 

"So, what did you want to say just now?" Seohuyn questioned, hoping that it was the question she wanted to hear. 

Kyuhyun laughed nervously. "Oh that..." he silently said and mentally hit himself. *Be a man and tell you, Cho Kyuhyun!* The little voice in his head reprimanded him. 

"Alright then," Kyuhuyn took in a deep breath, "Seohyun-ah," his voice soft and sweet, it was so unlike the usual evil maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. 

"I like you." 

Seohyun stood to the ground and processed in everything. 

ILIKEYOU ILIKEYOU ILIKEYOU. 

and these words kept repeating in her mind. 

"I like you too..." she shyly said back. 

 

"OMG, DID YOU SEE THAT??" Yesung screamed and covered his face. Too cheesy, he thought. 

Yuri rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's silliness. "Seriously Yesung, i swear the entire park could hear your voice." 

Sooyoung laughed, "It's not that serious, Yuri!" she nudged her friend. 

"Obviously, he's being his usual self." Yuri laughed, she knew Yesung was like this. No matter how many times she told him to sotp being like that. 

If Yesung wasn't like this, he wouldn't be the Yesung they knew. 

"Good job, Taengo!" Leeteuk beamed. "My girlfriend is soooooo smart." he ruffled her hair and kissed her on the cheeks. 

"Geez, Tiffany did a good job too." Siwon smiled at his cute girlfriend and gave her a thumbs up. 

"Nah, i did most of the cooking." Ryeowook praised himself. 

Sooyoung laughed. "Then, i'll do most of the eating." 

"Sooyoung, let's grab the food." Yoona smiled, and eyed the picnic basket. 

"FOOD. Everybody wants food but nobody wants the almighty Kibum." Kibum pretended to sobbed. 

"It's alright." Sungmin winked and went closer, whispering into his ears, "You have Yoona." 

Upon hearing her name, Kibum's cheeks grew red, he didn't know how to rebut. 

Suuny and Sungmin laughed. "I'll match-make Yoona and you if you need." Sunny winked and pulled Sungmin away. 

The both of them exchanged whispers and giggled after conversing. 

 

And it was time to patch up Haesica. And guess what? 

 

 

"Alright." Hyoyeon fixed Eunhyuk's soccer jersery. "You're all ready." 

Eunhyuk smiled and wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon's waist. "What am i going to do without you?" 

Hyoyeon laughed. "Stop being cheesy and all this. We have a mission to do." Hyoyeon released herself from his grip. 

"Do well, okay?" she smiled and kissed Eunhyuk on the lips. 

Eunhyuk smiled back, his eyes shone. "Yes madam! With that kiss, I'll definitely do well!" he beamed and walked away, waving, joining his other friends. 

That's right. The girls planned a friendly soccer match with some of their school soccer boys. 

Imagine Yesung playing soccer? Hahaha, you bet.

It was five on five soccer match

Everyone attended this event, including Jessica, Hangeng, Heechul, Shindong and Kangin. 

Of course, Jessica was forced to attend. And Donghae was playing in the first half. 

Most of the girls sat by the bleachers and watched the match. 

It was extremely exciting and some times, it even made the girls screamed. 

"Hyukjae-ah, HWAITING!!!" Hyoyeon stood up and cheered for her boyfriend. 

"Look, Donghae got the ball!" Taeyeon pointed and Jessica immediately turned her attention to him.

She watched as Donghae dribbled the ball past the defender and put in a shot. 

Everyone cheered and screamed for Donghae. 

Donghae smiled and looked up at the bleachers. Then their eyes met. 

 

***

I'M EXTREMELY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND IT'S SUCH A SHORT UPDATE. I'll do a better chapter tomorrow. Yes, Haesica will be back. SOON!