Chapter Forty-Six

Be My Baby

 

“SHINDONG HYUNG!!!!!” Ryeowook screamed in horror when he saw him eating up at muffins that he and Sooyoung had just baked.

Shindong smiled and said with the muffins stuffs in his mouth. “They taste great.” And it come out muffled.

Ryeowook looked at him in horror. *What to do!!! What to do!!!* “Those are not for you hyungs!!!!!” he desperately ran his fingers through his hair. Sooyoung would come back form the washroom any moment and find the muffins missing.

“That’s not fair, they smell so good and you expect me to give it a pass?” Shindong shook his head. “I had a fair share of it.” He his fingers in fulfillment.

“BUT ME AND SOOYOUNG MADE THEM!” Ryeowook continued protesting, jumping up and down in disappointment. “THAT TALL GIRL IS GONNA TO KILL ME!!”

Shindong laughed, “It’s ok. Sooyoung will understand. Just bake a new bunch! Why are you so uptight?”

“That’s because…” he stuttered and couldn’t find the reason. *I don’t want to upset Sooyoung and my plans!!!*

“Because?”

“THERE’S NO MORE INGREDIENTS FOR BAKING!!!”

Shindong laughed loudly again pointed at the ingredients that were in front of him. “Ain’t it all there? It looks enough for another batch…”

Ryeowook’s eyes widen in realization and tried to find another reason. But none seem to came up.

“You like Sooyoung, don’t you?”

“WHAT???”

“You definitely like her.” Shindong teased and Ryeowook’s cheeks became as bright as a tomato.

“Who likes who??” Sooyoung appeared out of the blue and looked at the direction of the two.

“RYEOWOOK LIKES –“ Shindong was about to complete his sentence when she let out a sharp piercing scream.

“WHERE DID MY MUFFINS GO TO????”

 

‘YURI-AH!” Yesung peeked into her room. *Where exactly is she?*

There was no sign of the girl anywhere in the house and her room was the only place left.

“Is she sleeping?” he peered over the bed and look.

No one.

“Then she should be…” an imaginary light bulb went off his head.

The bathroom.

Yuri smiled and looked into the mirror; she was all clean after a good session at the nearby gym in the holiday resort. She smell of yummy sweet scent and was about to step out of the washroom until she heard a famillar voice.

“HANGENG! What do you want???” Yesung growled in frustration at the phone call he got.

“You’re peeking at Yuri-ssi!” Hangeng accused as he looked through the binoculars from the other end.

“HOW DO YOU KNOW?” he exclaimed, Hangeng stifled a laughter and replied, “I can see you from anywhere.”

Yesung groaned in despair. “How the heck? WERE YOU CHECKING OUT MY GIRLFRIEND??”

“No! Of course not!!!” Hangeng tried to laugh too hard. “Just admit it. You were peeking.”

“NO I WASN’T PEEKING!” Yesung screamed into the phone.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU PEEKING AT?!?!?” Yuri threw a roll of toilet papers at him.

“Yuri! It wasn’t what you heard. I was looking for you and- ”

“WHY THE HECK DID YOU COME INTO MY ROOM! YOU ERT!!!” Yuri ran over and tackled him with a pillow.

“I didn’t!!!!” Yesung defended himself but to no avail.

 

“It’s all Heechul hyung’s fault.” Kyuhyun sat on his best buddy’s bed and sighed.

Leeteuk looked over the the youngest and threw a pillow at him. “Yah! You didn’t have to me and Taeyeon too.”

“Shindong hyung ate the muffins Sooyoung and I made! This is so unfair.” Ryeowook sniffed, taking another piece of tissues and blew his nose. “Now she doesn’t want to talk to me even!”

“Oh shut up.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. “The four of them was definitely trying to everyone. I had one less kiss from Hyoyeon because of him.”  

“I didn’t get to hug Jessica fully!” Donghae complained and pushed Kyuhyun away, causing him to fall on the ground.

“Hangeng made me scream into the phone and Yuri found out that I was peeping at her!” Yesung protested. “BUT I’M HER BOYFRIEND!!!”

Siwon made a face. “Your’s are nothing. THEY TOOK A UNGLAM PHOTO SHOT OF ME. What would happen to me being the face of the group???”

Sungmin dejectedly hugged his guitar. “I was having guitar lessons with Sunny and they stopped her from kissing me!”

“KANGIN HYUNG WAS BEING A MEANIE.” Kibum whined, so unlike the manly him. “HE SAID I WAS BLUSHING IN FRONT OF YOONA. CRIESSSSSS!! HOW UN-MANLY IS THAT!!!”

‘LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!” the nine of them cried out loud.

Then, Donghae and Eunhyuk walked up to the front and cleared their throat. “Fear not.” They both did the superman post.

“Revenge is sweet.” 

 

 

Hello sweet readers!! I have been thinking about the Christmas Giveaway. Hohoho. And maybe I shouldn't get you guys to do a one-shot. ('Cause I feel it's so unfair to people who don't write. My bad.) 

So, i'm changing the question after much thoughts. 

Just simply tell me,

Who do you ship most among the *Super Generation couple?/Who is your favourite Sugen couple? and WHY?

*Not neccessary must be the super generation couples in my story. 

Comment below and the best answer that I like wins! :) This should be easier, I guess? Remember it ends on the 24/12/2012, 12pm GMT+8.00. (Singapore time) 

I'll update on Black 'N White too, maybe tomorrow? The prizes would still remain the same~ 

Till next time, /muacks/