Chapter Twenty

Be My Baby

 

The next day in the classroom, 22 of them sat down at their seats.

“Morning.” Taeyeon smiled to Leeteuk. “You look like you stay awake the whole night.

“Well, I did. We stayed over at Siwon’s house yesterday. It was chaos.” Leeteuk explained.

“What did you guys talk about?” Taeyeon took a sip of water.

“Well, not much really.” Leeteuk laid his head on the table. “We talked about… you.” almost whispering the ‘you’.

ME?!?! What about me? Taeyeon’s eyes widen. She did not want to probe any further but decided to keep a safe distance from Leeteuk. Nah, it can’t be, Kim Taeyeon. You are thinking too much. I don’t believe he has so many admirers, why would he like me? Taeyeon sighed.

“Kim Taeyeon ah~” Leeteuk called with his head down.

“Waeeee?” Taeyeon said in her ajumma voice.

“Nothing.” Leeteuk sat up immediately. What the hell? I almost spill the beans. Wake up, Park Jungsu!

 

Siwon stretched his body a little bit. The lack of sleep from yesterday was torturing him. I’ll never invite them over on a Monday night again. He frowned.

“Is something bothering you?” Tiffany asked.

“Nothing.” Siwon reassured and smile. Hmm, she looks beautiful today.

“Oh well, you look like a dead horse.” Tiffany stuck out her tongue.

“What?” Siwon sat up straighter and slapped himself a few times. Tiffany laughed.

“You even have a drool.” She pointed out.

Siwon flustered. DROOL? BUT I WASHED MY FACE THIS MORNING. DAMN, CHOI SIWON. YOU MUST LOOK LIKE A JOKE NOW. “Where? Help me with it. Clean it or something. I don’t have a mirror!” Siwon freaked out.

Tiffany laughed even harder. “Siwon, there is nothing wrong with you.”

“Are you kidding me?” Siwon stared at her for awhile.

“No. But you look dead before I said you had a drool.” Tiffany laughed, recalling Siwon’s reaction. Man, Siwon’s reaction was derp.

“Awwww man.” Siwon groaned. “At least I made you smile.” He absent mindedly spoke his mind.

“Siwon is always making me smile.” Tiffany gave her eye-smile.

Siwon smiled. I make you smile? Tippani ah~ saranghaeyo.

 

“Yuri ah~” Yesung called.

“Waeyo?” Yuri looked up at him.

“Are you going to the gym today again?” he asked.

“Hmm… maybe.” Yuri nodded. “Why?”

“I was just thinking if I could tag along again.” Yesung crossed his fingers hoping she would say yes.

“If you want to tag along, you have to tell me something.” Yuri gave a cheeky smile.

“What do you want me to tell you?” Yesung tilted his head to the side.

Yuri leaned forward towards Yesung, in a low voice she asked. “What did you want to say to me that night at the party?”

Yesung was puzzled, that night? What he did he- OH YA! I was going to say-! He became nervous and looked around the classroom to make sure that nothing ruin this moment. “I-I was go-going to say I-I lo-“

RIIINNNGGGGGGGG! The first bell went off and Mr. Park walked in.

Yesung slumped back into his seat. Damn, I always get interrupted!

Yuri gave him an ‘it’s okay’ look. I wonder what he was going to say. Is it I love you? It couldn’t be, Kwon Yuri. It’s Yesung we are talking about; he has so many fangirls in school

 

Sunny yawned, lessons were getting boring and she struggled to listen to the details the maths teacher was talking about. She turned to her side who was Sungjoong, the class nerd. She blew her bangs, and sighed.

“Pstt!” Sunny heard someone called. She turned to her side and saw Sungmin beside her. Oh, I almost forgot. Sungmin’s beside me. Sunny gave a wide smile.

Sungmin smiled back. “Wanna talk? I know you are bored.” Sungmin playfully stuck out his tongue.

Sunny nodded. “How do you know I’m bored?”

“Your facial expression says it all.” Sungmin whispered.

However, from the corner of the teacher’s eye. He spotted Sungmin and Sunny talking to each other.

“Mr. Lee Sungmin and Ms. Lee Soonkyu.” He raised his voice a little.

Sungmin and Sunny stop smiled and turn their attention towards the teacher. “Yes?” both said in unison.

“I saw you both talking. You seem to have a lot of things to talk about.” The teacher said.

The whole class turned the attention to the both of them.

“Mianhe.” The both said.

“We could talk about that during detention.” The teacher finished.

“DETENTION?” both eyes widen and softly curse under their breath.

 

Lessons were soon over for the day. Everyone walked out of the classroom quickly. Seohyun slowly packed her bag. She felt heavy headed today. I must be studying late at night these days. Seohyun sighed.

Kyuhyun was watching Seohyun’s every action. He twitched his eyebrow. She looks tired.

Kyuhyun walked over and helped Seohyun with her stuffs.

“Thankyou.” Seohyun said softly.

“So, where are you going?” Kyuhyun took her things and headed for the door.

“Well, I think I’ll be studying again. I guessed.” Seohyun puffed her cheeks.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. That girl only cares about studying, she doesn’t even care about her health. Tch. “Nope, I don’t think so.” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“What? I need to study.” Seohyun took her things from him.

Kyuhyun refused to let go. Seohyun gave in. “What do you want?” she asked.

Kyuhyun smirked. “We’ll have a de-stress session today.”

“But where are you bringing me?” Seohyun tilted her head in a questioning manner.

“A fun place.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Sooyoung scooted over behind Ryeowook and scared him.

“BOOOOO!” she screamed into his ears.

“WAAAAAAAAA!!!” Ryeowook got startled.

“HAHAHAHAHA! I gotcha!” Sooyoung stuck out her tongue.

“Hey! That’s mean! I’m not going to make you any more dessert!” Ryeowook pouted cutely.

“Well, you’ll make it for me eventually won’t you?” Sooyoung looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Pishhh. No.” Ryeowook pretended to look angry.

“Waeyooooo? Ryeowook oppa?” Sooyoung used her aegyo on him.

Ryeowook melted at Sooyoung’s high pitch aegyo. “Aishhhhh!” he quickly walked off.

“Yah!! ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME DESSERT?” Sooyoung yelled after him.

 

“Where is Kibum-ssi?” Yoona looked around the area.

“Annyeong!” a familiar voice called from the back.

“Hey, Kibum-ssi!” Yoona gave a wide smile.

“Hey yoongie~” he messed up Yoona’s hair and she gave a cute pout.

“Did anything happen today?” Yoona asked. I hope he saw the letter I secretly place in his locker. Yoona crossed her fingers in hope.

“Well, not really. But I received a really weird letter.” Kibum gave a small laugh. “From an anonymous.”

Yoona knew exactly what it was but pretended to look interested.

“What does it says?” Yoona inquired.

“Do you want to take a look at it?” Kibum searched his bag for the letter.

“Aniyo, it’s okay.” Yoona reject his offer.

“The anonymous confessed that she like me.” Kibum looked at Yoona in the eyes and said.

“Umhmmm.” Yoona nodded, “what do you intend to do?”

“I want to meet this anonymous. She sounds cute. Like someone I know.” Kibum chuckled. Yoona ah~ Did you write the letter? Because I think it’s too obvious it’s your handwriting and too similar to the way you speak.

Yoona blinked a few seconds. “Oh well, hope you manage to find her.”

“I think I will.” Kibum smiled “Should we go?”

Yoona smiled back and nodded.

 

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were practicing in the school dance studio again. They both were dancing the the best of Rihanna’s don’t stop the music. Dancing always portray the charms of both Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.

They admired each other’s moves when they dance and eyes lock when they were doing a couple dance.

Finally the dance stopped and Hyoyeon fell onto the floor feeling tired.

“Phew. That was a great workout.” Eunhyuk smiled at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon returned to smile, “Lee Hyukjae, you’re really good.”

Eunhyuk winked. “Dancing is my charm.”

Hyoyeon pretended to throw up and Eunhyuk tossed a bottle of mineral water at her. “Thanks.” And drank the water.

“Kim Hyoyeon, did you know we just had an indirect kiss?” Eunhyuk smirked.

Hyoyeon looked at him and look at the bottle again. The bottle was full. What is this guy talking about?

“I drank from that bottle.” Eunhyuk smirked even wider.

Hyoyeon laughed. “So what?”

“You just kissed me indirectly.” Eunhyuk teased.

“Do you want me to kiss you? You seem fairly interested.” Hyoyeon played with him.

Eunhyuk walked over and pinned her to the wall. “Yes, I want you to kiss me.” He said seriously.

Hyoyeon gulped. “You’re joking right, hyukjae?”

Eunhyuk looked into Hyoyeon’s eyes and Hyoyeon was mesmerized by it. “Gosh, it’s feels warm. We shouldn’t be so close.” Hyoyeon tried to push Eunhyuk away but he was too strong.

“Kim Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk spoke after a few moments of silence. “You are special to me.” He smiled.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widen. Is this a confession? Nah, I doubt so. Special as in friend right?

“I like you.” Eunhyuk finally said and crushed his lips on to hers.

Hyoyeon responded to the kiss. She didn’t know what she was feeling but it definitely felt right with Eunhyuk.

 

Unknowingly, Jessica found herself walking around the field again. Eh? He’s not here today.

Jessica scanned the field and there was not a single soul. She made her way back to the school cafeteria and saw Donghae with some girls. Tch, what the hell? Jessica Jung, you babo. You shouldn’t have went out in the hot sun to look for that firltateous guy. Look, he’s all over that girl. Fustrated, Jessica stomped her feet and walk away.

Donghae saw every action of Jessica’s. Well, she must be jealous. He double confirm it himself. She likes me. He smirked and ran after Jessica.

“Jessica!” he shouted.

Jessica Jung, just ignore and look infront. Continue walking. Jessica told herself.

“Hey.” Donghae grabbed her arms and she flinch from his touch. “What’s the matter?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and walked away again.

“Jessica Jung Soo Yeon.” Donghae called her in a serious tone.

Jessica stopped in her tracks. She has never heard Donghae called her name that serious before.

Donghae turned her around, making her face him. He looked deep in to the eyes and the stare sent chills down Jessica’s spine. He looks so serious.

“Jessica Jung, let me ask you once.” Donghae looked at her, “Do you like me or not?”

Jessica widen her eyes, she didn’t know what to reply. However, before she could reply, someone shouted Donghae’s name.

“DONGHAE OPPA!” a girl voice called.

It was no other than, Eun Seo.

 

***

[a/n] Have a great time reading. Good night everyone, sweet dreams! Hope you like this chapter. specially for all hyohyuk shippers! ;) i'll do comment reply the next chapter.