Chapter Forty-Nine

Be My Baby

 

“OH MY GOD!!!” Hangeng looked into the mirror and stared at the reflection in front of him.

Heechul clenched his stomach and laughed his lungs out. “You look terrible.”

Hangeng made a face, “What did I do to deserve this! And why did you look so…”

Heechul shrugged and walked over to his bed. “They are biased against their hyung.” He smiled and read his fashion magazine.

“This is so unfair!!!!” Hangeng cried and rushed into the toilet to clean his face. “It won’t come off!!!”

“That’s too bad then.” Heechul laughed and walked out of his room, laughing uncontrollably.

 

“That was so hilarious.” Kyuhyun sat on the floor and laughed together with Kibum. Leeteuk looked at them and shook his head.

“Are we too mean?” Ryeowook softly asked, “Hangeng hyung didn’t did much though.”

“I think we should do that to Heechul hyung too.” Eunhuyk voice out and some of the guys agreed with him.

“We should.” Leeteuk firmly nodded. “Let’s go! Brave yourself for another round of drawing!”

“YAH YAH YAH.” Heechul screamed as he was tied up to the pillar. “I’m sory guys, I won’t you guys anymore.” He screamed and struggled, trying to free himself.

“Too late to repent, hyung.” Eunhuyk grinned and walked forward with the marker in his hands.

“I missed drawing lessons.” Kibum evilly smiled and everyone went forward to draw on Heechul’s face.

 

“This looks ready.” Sooyoung smiled at the muffin she had completed. *Perfect!* she thought.

“Come on, girls!” Tiffany called, “Let’s go up and change.”

Sooyoung turned around, “I’ll meet you all later.” She smiled and ran out.

“Where do you think she’s going?” Yoona asked Yuri, who was standing beside her.

Yuri shrugged and headed into her room, “Probably giving Ryeowook the muffin she made.”

“Anyone can see she likes him.” Taeyeon laughed, “Probably except Ryeowook himself.” Sunny added.

“I’m hungry.” Jessica interrupted out of the blue. “Let’s go grab some food.” She pulled Hyoyeon with her.

“Yah! But we’re are going to the beach!” Hyoyeon responded and pulled away, hiding behind Seohyun.

“Eonnie, I’ll go with you.” Seohyun volunteered and followed a hyped-up Jessica out.

“Silly girl, I’m glad Donghae and her are back together.” Tiffany sighed in relief and everyone nodded in agreement.

“She looked so gloomy without him.” Sunny said, “Now she’s all different.”

“We are all different.” Yoona smiled at everyone.

“Come on!”  Taeyeon hollered. “We’re gonna have some fun.”

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung!” Ryeowook waved and hid something behind his back.

Sooyoung smiled widely at the sight of him and quickly ran towards him, almost tripping in the process.

“Woah, be careful.” Ryeowook told her and laughed at her clumsiness.

Sooyoung shook her head and quickly handed up the muffin she baked. “Here. It’s the muffin me and the girls made. But I decided to bring it to you first.” She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears and looked down on the floor.

“It’s pretty.” Ryeoowok took the muffin in one of his hands, *Could there be a possibility that… Sooyoung likes me too?*

“Sooyoung-ah.” Ryeowook called, “Thank you… I actually have something to give you too.” He held his other hand out and handed her a small cake, with a ‘I love you’ written on it.

“Ryeowook…” Sooyoung looked up, her heart skipped a beat. “This is for… me?”

Ryeowook nodded, “I love you, babo.”

 

“Oh look!!!” Taeyeon pointed at the new couple. “Ryeowook and Sooyoung are holding hands!”

The rest of the girls squealed and smiled. “Are you guys official?” Sunny called loudly.

Sooyoung nodded and Ryeowook just smiled.

“OHMYGOSH, OUR RYEOWOOK HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOW.” Heechul exclaimed and started throwing sands around.

“Stop it, Heechul.” Hangeng talked through the plastic bag he was wearing over his head. “You look weird with that. So stop acting weird.”

“But still, my girlfriend is the best.” Siwon hugged Tiffany and gave her a quick kiss.

Leeteuk protested, “No way, My taengoo is the best!” he gave a big, wet kiss on her cheeks.

“Gross hyung,” Donghae gave him a disgusted look and then smiled at Jessica. “My ice-princess is still the best.” He leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

“Go away.” Sungmin pushed him and brought Sunny forward. “Sunny bunny’s the best.” He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

“Shoo.” Kyuhyun said and proudly kiss Seohyun infront of his hyungs. “My girlfriend is the smartest and prettiest.” Which made Seohyun blushed.

Eunhyuk danced his way through and spun Hyoyeon a few times, “I have a queen as a girlfriend, that’s the best.” He dipped her and kissed her.

“Kissing you baby~” Yesung sang and kissed Yuri on the lips, “Yuri is the best. You can’t deny that.”

‘SO WHO’S THE BEST KISSER?” Shindong and Kangin asked, feeling disgusted at the sight that everyone was kissing infront of them.

“ME!!” the eight guys exclaimed and put their hands up in the air.

“I second to that.” Their girlfriends replied and everyone burst into laughter.

 

Yoona watched everyone in bliss, sometimes she herself was jealous that her eonnies had boyfriends. She wondered how it felt to be kissed and hugged. She walked away from the crowd and strolled down the beach alone.

Kibum watched the girl as she left the noisy crowd. His heart pained a little to see the sadness in her eyes.

“Im Yoona, I’m gonna get you.” He promised himself and followed her.

 

“Where’s Kibum and Yoona?” Taeyeon asked Leeteuk who just shrugged his shoulders and said he had no idea.

“Stop thinking about them! Don’t you ever think about your boyfriend?” Leeteuk pouted

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “I care for Yoona’s happiness. You should care about Kibum’s too.”

Leeteuk looked at her, “What do you mean?”

“See, you guys are so dense.” Taeyeon ran her fingers through her long locks and pushed Leeteuk away.

“Taeyeon-ah, don’t ignore me.” Leeteuk cried as Taeyeon walked off, leaving him alone. “Taeyeon-ah!”

 

“HAHAHAHA, Leeteuk hyung!” Donghae laughed and pointed at his hyung’s failed. “Can’t you see, Yoona likes Kibum.”

Jessica looked over at her boyfriend. “Is that obvious right?” she fed him a sandwich.

“It’s nice.” Donghae chewed and said at the same time. “Kibum is just too dense. All he does is boxing.”

“Do you think they need help?” Jessica looked concerned for the younger girl. Donghae shook his head. “Nah, I saw Kibum following Yoona. The way he look at her, is just like the way Sungmin looks at Sunny.” He pointed at the duo.  

Jessica smiled, “I hope everything goes well for them.” She lean against Donghae’s shoulder and fell asleep.