Chapter Fifteen

Be My Baby

 

“JESSICAAAAA!!” Donghae screamed from across the field as she walked past.

“Woahh, fish, you’re loud.” Eunhyuk covered his ears.

“What?” Jessica turned over and look at Donghae who was waving at her.

“Come on,” Donghae pulled Eunhyuk together with him.

“Are you going to abandon our soccer game?” Eunhyuk pouted but Donghae just ignored him.

As they ran past the field towards Jessica, a bunch of girls were shout “Oppas!”, “Donghae oppa!”, “Eunhyuk oppa!” but Donghae just continued to running towards Jessica like a kid while Eunhyuk got grabbed by the girls to give his autograph.

“What’s up?” Jessica smiled at Donghae who was bending down and panting, trying to catch his breath.

“How was your weekend?” Donghae asked between pauses.

“Good.” Jessica replied. “Are you heading for class in this sweaty attire?” she asked.

“I don’t think so.” Donghae shook his head cutely.

“Hi, Jessica.” Eunhyuk caught up with the both of them.

“Hello.” Jessica gave a warm smile.

“Have you seen Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Hmm… I guess you can try the dance studio. She might be practicing in there.” Jessica suggested.

“Hmm… Ok, thanks. Bye!” Eunhyuk waved and ran off.

“So… are you going to class now?” Jessica asked again.

“I guess so…” Donghae replied and rubbed his neck.

“Change first, I don’t wanna sit with a smelly fish.” Jessica stick her tongue out.

“Ok, you want to wait for me and we head for class together?” Donghae asked shyly.

“Hmm… Ok!” Jessica smiled.

 

Sungmin slowly strummed the strings on his guitar and sang along.

I don’t know you

But I want you

All the more for that

He was alone in class and so engross in playing that he didn’t notice that Sunny had taken a seat beside him.

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We still got time

Raise your hopefully voice you have a choice

You made it now

Sunny sang along the chorus of the song with Sungmin and it startled Sungmin who stopped playing and looked at her.

“When did you come?” Sungmin interrogated her.

“Just?” Sunny smiled but her smile slowly started to fade.

“Why didn’t you knock? It was rude.” Sungmin said accusingly.

“Why?” Sunny asked innocently.

“You startled me!” Sungmin raised his voice.

Sunny got scared at the loudness of Sungmin’s voice and apologise. “I’m sorry. I was afraid I would disturb you… I’ll go now…” she turned and headed to towards the door.

“Hold on!” Sungmin stopped her before she exit the classroom.

Sunny turned around and faced him.

“I’m sorry for raising my voice at you. I didn’t mean it but…” Sungmin said but was interrupted by Sunny.

“It’s ok, I was in the wrong… I go now.” Sunny explained.

“Before you leave, can you finish singing this song with me?” Sungmin pleaded and extended his hands to her.

Sunny hesitated for a moment; “Ok…” she spoke softly.

 

Yoona was concentrating on reading a book in a library when suddenly someone approached her and tapped her lightly on the back. “Who could that be?” she thought and when she turned around, she saw Kibum.

“Kibum-ssi” she said aloud.

“Shh! Not so loud! We are in the library.” Kibum laughed at Yoona’s cute reaction.

“Mianhe.” Yoona looked down, slightly blushing. “Ottake?” she pondered.

“Are you borrowing all these books?” Kibum asked her.

“Ne~” Yoona nodded.

“Come on, we gotta hurry.” Kibum laughed and helped Yoona with her books.

“Where are we going?” Yoona asked confused.

“Classes, you pabo!” Kibum lightly hit her forehead.

“Omo, we are going to be late!” Yoona gasped.

“So let’s hurry up!” Kibum grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the counter.

 

“5, 6, 7, 8.” Hyoyoen mouthed, almost breathless. She finished the last part of her dance routine exercise and leaned against the mirror.

“Phew, that was tiring!” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeonnie?” Eunhyuk peered into the room.

“Eunhyuk!” Hyoyeon’s face lighten with she saw Eunhyuk looking inside the room.

“Have you finished?” Eunhyuk asked and looked at Hyoyeon from top to bottom.

“Ne~” Hyoyeon gave a small smile.

“You better hurry up, Kim Hyoyeon! Look at the time now!” Eunhyuk showed her the time on his watch.

“Omo! 15 minutes left!” Hyoyeon gasped and stumbled while taking her stuffs.

“Let me help you!” Eunhyuk offered and swept away the beads of sweat on Hyoyeon’s face.

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon blushed and looked into Eunhyuk eyes and then their eyes met.

The first bell went off, indicating that there was only 10 more minutes left, and it startled both of them.

“Ahhh, mianhe.” Hyoyeon apologized.

“We don’t have anymore time!” Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon’s hands and pulled her out of the dance studio and both of them started to sprint back to class.

 

“Taeyeon!!” Leeteuk called from behind.

“Leeteuk-ssi!” Taeyeon said while looking on the floor.

“What are you looking for?” Leeteuk asked curiously.

“Ottake, Leeteuk-ssi!!” Taeyeon said in a panic.

“What?” Leeteuk asked again.

“I lost my contact lens!!” Taeyeon said annoying while looking on the floor.

“We don’t have much time left.” Leeteuk look at his watch. “Do you have your glasses with you?” Leetuek asked again.

“No… I forgot to bring it…” Taeyeon sighed.

“Can you see without your contacts?” Leeteuk asked again.

Taeyeon nodded her head, with means she is able to see, but not clearly.

“I’ll be your eyes today.” Leeteuk smiled and pulled her towards the classroom.

 

“This is funny.” Tiffany looked around.

“What is funny?” Siwon, who was sitting beside her asked.

“Kim Taeyeon is late!” Tiffany pouted.

“Maybe she’s coming soon. She probably overslept or something.” Siwon told her.

“She should have called! I was waiting for her to come so we can do our homeworks together!” Tiffany said angrily.

“You look cute when you are angry.” Siwon laughed.

“Excuse me?” Tiffany thought she heard wrongly.

“Nothing~” Siwon brushed it off.

“I thought I heard you say…” Tiffany said in her own thoughts.

“No, I said the puppy is cute.” Siwon smiled innocently.

“Tell me what you said.” Tiffany demanded.

“I already told you!” Siwon defended himself.

“I don’t think you said that.” Tiffany eyed him.

“Ok fine, I have a pink strawberry lollipop. You want?” Siwon asked.

“Pink? Yes!” Tiffany said excitedly and Siwon handed her the lollipop.

“Thank you.” Tiffany eye-smiled.

“You’re welcome.” Siwon smiled back.

 

“Ryeowook-ssi, are we done with our project work?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, I think so. I did some finishing touches yesterday night.” Ryeowook replied.

“Ok, so we are going to hand it up later?” Sooyoung questioned.

“Yes, Sooyoungie.” Ryeowook smiled. “I made some home-made sushi, you wanna try?” he asked.

Upon hearing the word ‘sushi’, Sooyoung’s eyes immediately lit up and started pestering Ryeowook to let her try it.

“Omo, it’s good!” Sooyoung said with the sushi in .

“Chincha?” Ryeowook asked.

“Yes, best cook ever! Ryeowook-ssi!” Sooyoung took more of the sushi.

“Eat more then.” Ryeowook laughed at her cutely. “So cute.” He thought.

“Ryeowook ah~” Sooyoung swallowed her food and said.

“Yeah?” Ryeowook responded to her.

“Can you make lunch for me everyday?” Sooyoung blushed and look down at the table.

“Ermm…” Ryeowook dazed a moment and disgested her question. When he finally understood, he immediately reply, “Of course, Choi Sooyoung! I’ll be your personal cook from now!”

“Gomawo oppa~” Sooyoung hugged him.

 

“New High Score.” The voice said.

“Yes!” Kyuhyun pumped his fist up into the air.

“Heechul hyung, I beat you again!” Kyuhyun laughed at him.

“Be quiet please, Kyuhyun-ssi.” Seohyun looked up at the “immature” and “childish” Kyuhyun.

“Arraso.” Kyuhyun said irritated and suddenly had a good idea.

“Seohyun ah~” Kyuhyun called behind her ears.

“Yes?” Seohyun blushed, feeling Kyuhyun’s breathe behind her.

“Do you want to play game with me? I’m bored.” Kyuhyun pouted cutely when Seohyun looked up at him.

“Ummm… I’m not done with my work yet…” Seohyun looked over at her homework.

“Those are not due today!” Kyuhyun argued and did his aegyo. “Please? Seohyun umma~”

Seohyun give in, “Alright, how do you play this?”

“Ok, first, you press this button.” Kyuhyun instructed.

And slowly Seohyun got the hang off the game, and had a battle with Kyuhyun. In the end, Kyuhyun won.

“Not fair.” Seohyun pouted and went back to do her work.

“Oh come on.” Kyuhyun nudged her softly and still no reply from Seohyun.

“Fine.” Kyuhyun muttered, “I’ll let you win next time.”

“Promise?” Seohyun laughed.

“Promised.” Kyuhyun pinky promised with Seohyun.

 

“Yuri ah~” Yesung called.

“What?” Yuri was interrupted by him in her conversation with Yoona.

“Want to hear me sing?” Yesung smiled.

“Yesung, you should really take part in a singing competition.” Yuri laughed.

“Why?” Yesung looked at her.

“You could be recognize internationally and I’m not a judge to judge your singing.” Yuri explained.

“But, I want to be my judge.” Yesung blurted out.

“Huh?” Yuri looked surprised. “Your fan club can be your judge.”

“But that’s different.” Yesung replied sadly.

“No difference. I can’t really have such an impressive voice like you.” Yuri told him and she suddenly remembered. “We can go to the karaoke next time!” she suggested.

“Hmm… ok!” Yesung agreed to it. “I’ll plan it soon!” and anticipated to have an outing with Yuri. 

 

 

***

A/N: Hello all, it's been long since i updated. School's been busy and i had lack of time plus inspiration. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be them meeting at the bussiness party! I guess i'll have to think hard for more moments. Till here then, subscribed and comments are loved! :)