Chapter Twenty-Six

Be My Baby

 

“Yesung…” Yuri mumbled.

Yesung stared at her for moment, his gaze soften a little. Does she… not like me?

“Yuri, it’s ok if you don’t return the same feelings for me… so…” Yesung said.

“No, it’s not that.” Yuri looked up at Yesung. “I like you too…” she softly said.

For a moment, Yesung thought his whole world stop moving. KWON YURI LIKES ME?

“Yah!” Yuri slapped his arm.

“Oh!” Yesung came out of his thoughts. “You… like me?”

Yuri nodded her head. Immediately, Yesung went forward and hugged her.

“I love you, my baby Yuri.” Yesung sniffed her scent.

Yuri laughed. “Baby? Hahaha. I love you too, Yesung.”

 

“That was fun.” Yoona beamed.

“Really? It was funny watching you fall.” Kibum stucked out his tongue.

“YAH!” Yoona pouted.

“Just kidding.” Kibum smiled.

“Thank you, Kibum.” Yoona looked down the ground.

“For what?” Kibum asked.

“For always being with me…” Yoona blushed.

Kibum stopped in his tracks and used his fingers to slightly pushed Yoona’s chin up so that she was facing him. “I like being you.”

“Are you serious? I kind of  a boring person.” Yoona looked away from his gaze.

“I’m serious, Im Yoona.” Kibum smiled. You’re the reason why my heartbeat would increase. The only person who can make my heart feel this way is you… Im Yoona, you’re more than perfection.

Yoona felt the sincerity in his smile and smiled back. “Thanks.”

Kibum ruffled with Yoona’s hair, “Silly girl.” He chuckled. “You’re welcome.”

 

“I’m going home.” Seohyun told Kyuhyun.

“Wae so early?” Kyuhyun asked.

“It’s getting late, Kyuhyun.” Seohyun pointed to the clock.

“Stay for a little while more, please?” Kyuhyun asked with pleading eyes.

“Give me a reason why I should stay?” Seohyun questioned.

“Well…” Kyuhyun was caught off guard… Why? Why should she stay?

Because you like it when she’s around you… Someone in his head spoke.

“Pshhh.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “Fine fine, leave all you want.”

Seohyun pouted. “That’s rude.”

“I’m always like this.” Kyuhyun rebutted.

Seohyun shook her head. “Thank you for today. I had a great time playing the games with you. Even though I would always lose to you.”

Kyuhyun grinned. “You’re welcome. Come again next time.”

“Hm… okay.” Seohyun nodded at the gates.

“Bye, Kyuhyun. I’ll see you at school on Monday.” Seohyun waved.

“Bye.” Kyuhyun kept his cool and waved. I guess I like her because she’s polite. Opposite attracts right?

 

“Let’s pack up! It’s getting late!” Hyoyeon said.

“Jagiyaaaaa!” Hyukjae snuggled up behind her.

“Go away.” Hyoyeon pushed him off.

“Aishhhhh!” Hyukjae messed his hair.

“Nice try, buddy.” Donghae laughed.

“Glad you remembered I’m still your buddy.” Hyukjae said sarcastically.

“LEE DONGHAE!” Jessica yelled.

“I’m coming, baby!” Donghae shouted back. “Good luck.” Donghae winked and ran towards Jessica.

Hyukjae suddenly had a great idea. He started dancing on the sand, gaining attention from many beach-goers.

“Wow, he’s cool.”

“I wonder if he has a girlfriend.”

“That’s totally y.”

Hyoyeon heard whispers behind her and turned around. She saw Hyukjae smiling at her. Rolling her eyes, she went back to do her work.

Hyukjae cleared his throat and said. “Hey everyone here, I made my girlfriend mad, now I’m asking for her forgiveness in front of all of you. Kim Hyoyeon, please forgive, will ya?”

Shocked, Hyoyeon turned around and looked at Hyukjae and the crowd around them. She was speechless. Gosh, this is embarrassing.

“FORGIVE HIM, FORGIVE HIM!” the crowd started chanting.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Fine, Lee HyukJae, I’ll forgive you!”

“CHINCHA?” Hyukjae brightly smiled. “Thank you, everyone! My girlfriend forgave me!” he went over and kissed Hyoyeon.

Everyone in the audience clapped and rejoiced.

“You go, buddy!” Donghae shouted and Jessica, who was beside him laughed.

“Let’s go!” Jessica ushered.

 

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Kim.” Sooyoung politely smiled and bowed in front of the two elder. “Congratulations.”

“Thank you, my dear.” Mrs. Kim smiled. “Thank you for coming.”

“It’s a pleasure to be invited here.” Sooyoung bowed.

“Take a seat beside Ryeowook.” Mr. Kim pointed.

“Where’s noona?” Ryeowook asked.

“Inside the room. She’s coming out later.” Mr. Kim said. “Sooyoung, is there anything you need?”

Sooyoung shook her head. “It’s ok. I’ll take it myself later. Thank you, Mr. Kim.”

“Just call us, uncle and auntie.” Mrs. Kim encouraged.

“Ne, auntie.” Sooyoung smiled.

“So… are you and Ryeowook in a relationship?” Mr. Kim asked out of the blue.

Ryeowook almost choked on his water and Sooyoung’s eyes almost bulged out.

“NO, OF COURSE NOT!” the both of them said at the same time.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim tried suppressing their laughters and smiled instead.

“I think I get what you guess mean.” Mrs. Kim nodded.

“Don’t they look like a couple?” a voice teased from the back.

Sooyoung looked down, blushing and Ryeowook’s face turned red.

“Noonaaa!” Ryeowook whined.

“Arrasso. I’ll stop.” Taehee smiled. “Why not you bring Sooyoung up and dance?”

“No, It’s alright. I can’t really dance.” Sooyoung rejected.

“Come on.” Taehee pulled both Ryeowook and Sooyoung up from their seat and push them up to dance.

“Don’t come back if you didn’t dance together.” Mr. Kim said.

This made both Ryeowook and Sooyoung blush even harder. With no choice, they danced feeling very awkward with each other.

“You’re a great dancer.” Ryeowook complimented, breaking the silence between the two of them.

“You’re not bad yourself too.” Sooyoung smiled. “I’m hungry.”

“Tsk, you’re forever hungry.” Ryeowook pouted.

“And, you’re forever short.” Sooyoung reminded.

Hand in hand, both of them went to grab some food.

 

Leeteuk smiled from ear to ear and looked at the woman beside him. Kim Taeyeon.

He recalled what happen awhile ago.

 

“Taeyeon ah~” he softly called.

Taeyeon turned and looked him in the eyes. Everything now seems to turn in slow motion. Taeyeon felt like she and Leeteuk were the only ones around.

“Yeaaa?” she tilted her head to the side cutely.

“Kim Taeyeon, you know, I’m not someone who is expressive, but I wanted to tell you this long ago. I love you.” He held Taeyeon’s hand and placed it on his chest. “Listen, can you feel it? My heart… it’s beating so fast for you…”

There was a long pause. Leeteuk knew it was just all a one-side feeling. Guessed I was a fool. He thought.

“Leeteuk…” Taeyeon called out. “I-I like you too.” She confessed.

Leeteuk’s eyes widen in surprise “You like me too?” he blurted.

“Yes… I like you too.” Taeyeon blushed and bit her lips.

 

“Why do you keeping smiling like that?” Taeyeon looked at him weirdly.

“Because, at this moment, I’m the world’s most luckiest man.” He beamed.

“Am I that great?” Taeyeon asked.

“You are, my baby girl.” Leeteuk winked.

“Please be my baby, please be my baby.” Taeyeon sang.

Leeteuk smiled. “I’ll be your baby, taengoo.” He pinched her cheeks.

“I’ll be yours too.” Taeyeon hugged him.

 

“Dinner’s ready!” Mrs. Lee called.

Sunny and Sungmin set the table together. Accidentally, their hands touch each other, sending electricity through their bodies.

“Sorry.” Sunny pulled away.

“It’s okay. Are you alright?” Sungmin asked.

Sunny nodded. “Let’s get the food over!”

“Everything smells good.” Mr. Lee walked down the stairs.

“Hey dad, you’re down finally.” Sungmin said.

“It’s dinner time, kid.” Mr. Lee pat his shoulders.

Soon, everyone took their place and set down to eat.

“Let’s eat.” Mr. Lee said.

“Thank you for the food. I’ll eat well.” Sungmin and Sunny chimed.

“So, Sungmin, how do you find Hyorin?” Mr. Lee asked.

Sunny tilted her head to the side. Who is Hyorin?

Sungmin looked up and met Sunny’s eyes and then look back to his dad. “Dad, can we not talk about this now?”

“Why not? It concerns your future and our company’s future.” Mrs. Lee frowned.

“Well, I’m getting you engaged to her.” Mr. Lee told him his decision.

Sunny almost choked on her food.

“No, appa, umma.” Sungmin shook his head in disagreement.

“WHY NOT?” his father bellowed.

“Because I like her.” Sungmin pointed to Sunny.

In a fit of anger, Sungmin pulled Sunny put of his house and they walked towards nowhere.

 

After a long day out, Siwon offered to send Tiffany home.

“Thank Siwon.” Tiffany smiled when she reached the gate of her house.

“Anytime.” Siwon rubbed the back of his neck. “So I guess you’re heading in now?”

Tiffany nodded. “Yep. Thanks for the treat, Siwon.”

“Ok. You’re welcome.” Siwon waved. “Bye.”

“Bye, Siwon.” Tiffany waved and watched him walked off. Should I? “SIWON! Hold on!”

Siwon stopped in his tracks and turned around. Tiffany was already standing in front of him.

In a blink of an eye, Tiffany tiptoed and placed a gentle kiss on Siwon’s cheeks.

“Goodnight.” Tiffany ran back into her house.

“Goodnight, Fany.” Siwon whispered and touched the left side of his cheek where Tiffany placed her lips on.

 

“That was a long day.” Donghae parked the car outside of the Jung’s residence. “Jessica, we’re home.”

There was no reply.

He looked over and saw a sleeping Jessica on the passenger seat. “This girl is already sleeping.”

Donghae shifted his body over and unbuckled the seat belt for Jessica. He admire her features under the dark environment.

“Jessica.” He softly called.

“Hmm?” Jessica answered.

“You’re home.” He took a lock of Jessica’s hair and twirled it in his fingers.

“That’s fast.” Jessica sat up. “I get going then.”

“Hmm. Wait.” Donghae took her hand and place a kiss on her forehead. “Sweet dreams, my princess.”

“I will. Goodnight, fishy.” Jessica hugged him back. 

 

***

[a/n]: decided to take a break and update one chapter! HOLLA EVERYONE! Hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for all your wonderful lovely comments! <3 Love you all! i guess i'll go back to studying... :(