Chapter Thirty-Three

Be My Baby

 

Yoona looked down. She wasn’t really the part kind of person. But everyone decided to go to Eunseo’s party since Jessica was feeling, rather insecure.

She checked her phone again. For the past five minutes. And only five minutes past.

“I’m gonna die of boredom.” Yoona thought.

“Yoongie.” A guy called the nickname Kibum gave her.

“Yah, only-“ Yoona turned around and saw a smiling Kibum. “Kibum!” she shot up from her seat.

Kibum grinned and ruffled her long, wavy hair. “Feeling bored?”

Yoona nodded. “Let’s go outside for some fresh air.” Kibum winked.

He grabbed Yoona’s hand tightly, as if he was afraid of losing her, past the rowdy crowd.

“Excuse me.”

“Aish, how rude.”

“Yah, watch where you’re going.”
“Sorry!”

Finally, they made it. Out of Eunseo’s house, into her backyard.

If was peace and quiet. The moonlight was the only light around.

“Everyone probably having a good time.” Yoona sighed and her shoulders slumped.

“No one said you can’t have a good time yourself here.” Kibum looked at the moon and spoke.

Yoona did not answer, knowing what a boring person she was.

“Yongie~” Kibum sweetly called out to her. “You’re not boring.”

Yoona’s eyes twinkled in the moonlight. She smiled, thankful. Her heartbeat was beating at an abnormally fast rate.

Kibum was the only person that could create this feeling in her. She smiled again, showing her rare eye-smile.

 

“Are you having fun?” Sungmin smiled and whispered into his girl’s ear.

Sunny nodded. “With you around, anywhere is fun.”

Sungmin beamed brightly. “Yah see! Told ya. I’m your man.” He leaned in and gave her a small peck.

Sunny blushed red when she felt his warm lips against hers. It was quick, but it created lots of feelings inside her.

The both of them went up to the second floor where there were lesser people and the atmosphere was more, relaxing.

Even though the drumming from the loud speakers could be heard but it didn’t stop them from their intimate moment.

“Sunny ah~” Sungmin gazed softly at the girl of his dreams.

“Yeah?” Sunny tilted her head a little, making her look adorable in his eyes.

“Let’s have an aegyo battle.” Sungmin winked.

Sunny smirked. “Ha. You can never beat me.” she stuck out her tongue playfully.

“Let’s ask the others to judge. Like next time.” Sungmin laughed at her playfulness.

“You’re on it!” Sunny grinned. “But the others can’t stand my aegyo.”

“It’s not like the guys can stand mine too!” Sungmin laughed, alongside with Sunny.

 

Siwon was hovered over by many girls who dressed in tubes, low cuts and let’s just say. It’s a party and everyone’s letting loose.

“Oppa, you’re really cool.” A girl fluttered her eyelids and blinked innocently at him.

“Oppa, your biceps are really-“

“Siwon Oppa, I love you!”

“Siwon Op-“

“Sorry, bye girls.” Siwon pushed them away when he finally spotted her.

Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. A star shinging in the crowd.

He walked over, and decided to ask her if she wanted to dance.

Wait, how was he going to ask her? Casually? Formally? *Crap* he thought.

“Hey Tiffany!” Siwon casually smiled and had his hands in his pocket.

Tiffany smiled and greeted a warm hello and asked if he was enjoying the party.

Siwon nodded and mustered up enoughed couraged to asked if she wanted to dance with him.

“Uhm.. Do you.. wanna dance?” he pointed to the dance floor.

Tiffany actually said yes.

Both moved to the slow melody of the song, which was currently playing.

Tiffany had her hands around Siwon’s neck and Siwon had his hand around her thin, slender waist.

Tiffany flushed red under the dark spotlights shining around the room. “Thank God.” She thought.

It was actually embarrassing to let others see that she was blushing.

As Siwon was taller then Tiffany, he couldn’t grab a look of her expression, neither could she. Unless Tiffany looks up. But she never did.

The smell of her hair, her perfume. Honeyed flavoured shampoo and rose-petals flavoured perfume, made his senses giddy.

Both of them wished that the music never end so that they could be that like forever. None wanted to be parted.

 

This night is sparkling, don’t you let it go.

I’m wonderstruck, dancing around all alone…

 

Will this sparkling night last through out?

 

***

// Hieee, It's double update today. I'll do another update tomorrow. Promise. Before i really stop writing for a good one month. See you tomorrow! ^^