Chapter Twenty-Seven

Be My Baby

 

A new week of school started, everyone walked into school with tired faces, students walking around mumbling to each other. All eyes were on Haesica and Hyohyuk, Yulsung and Taeteuk couple. News spread like wild fire when the campus realized that they were dating. Eunseo glared at Jessica with green eyes. *Jessica Jung, you’re so dead.*

 

“Geez... What are they staring at?” Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk had his arms around Hyoyeon’s waist and both were acting both lovey dovey, gaining the attention from the whole school population.

“I guess, they are staring at you, Fiona.” Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

Hyoyeon blushed at the comment and hit him lightly. “Yah, what Fiona?”

“Ewwww… Stop it. It’s getting to chessy for me.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

The group laughed.

 

“So… when did you both get together?” Tiffany pointed to both Taeteuk and Yulsung.

Yesung shrugged his shoulders and took Yuri’s hand. “It just happened. I guessed I charmed her with my voice.”

Yuri giggled. “And how did I charm you?”

“With your beauty.” Yesung playfully pinched her nose.

“Gosh, guys. This is too much.” Kangin walked away.

“I knew this was coming.” Heechul smirked. ‘Let’s play match-make.”

“I’m with you, buddy.” Hangeng placed a encouraging pat on Heechul’s shoulder.

“In a relationship with food.” Shindong smiled.

“Shindong oppa is cute and funny.” Sunny commented.

“Chincha?” Shindong’s face lit up. Sunny nodded. “I guess I like Sunny most. Haha.”

Sunny laughed along, “I like Shindong oppa too!”

Sungmin glared at the two of them. *WHAT? Did she say that too casually?* He clenched his fist in jealousy.

“Wait, Leeteuk and Taeyeon haven’t shared the beginning of their love story yet.” Tiffany pointed out.

“Oh yeah, it’s gonna be interesting. I wonder what Leeteuk hyung did.” Siwon laughed.

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” Leeteuk shot him a look.

Taeyeon laughed in response. “He just confessed his love for me.”, blushing as she completes the sentence.

“Awwww…”

“That’s so sweet of him.”

“I envy you guys.”

“I cannot believe Leeteuk hyung did that.”

“Come on, unnies. Lessons are starting soon.” Seohyun reminded.

“Seobaby, stop reminding me of that.” Sooyoung whined.

“Lessons are so boring.” Kibum placed his arms in his pocket and walked beside Yoona.

Yoona looked up and smiled while Kibum returned a smile back to her.

“Let’s go.” Donghae pulled Jessica first.

“Yah, Where are the two of you heading to?” Ryeowook spotted Donghae and Jessica walking off.

“Just go without us first.” Donghae replied, disappering with Jessica.

 

“Come here, princess.” Donghaepulled Jesscia.

“Where are we going?” Jessica questioned.

“Just follow me, we are almost there.”

In silence, he led her to a secluded area of the school.

“Let’s stay here for a moment. Nobody will disturbed us.” Donghae smiled sweetly at Jessica.

Jessica looked up and gaze at Donghae, “What are you up to, fishy?”

“I have something to give you.” Donghae took out something shiny from his pocket and held it in front of her.

“It’s so pretty!” Jessica gleamed at the necklace with the letters D and H.

“It’s for you.” Donghae went forward and secure the necklace around her neck.

Feeling touched, Jessica warmed her arms around Donghae’s neck and kissed him. “I love you, Donghae.” She spoke between the kiss.

Pulling apart, Donghae took a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. “I love you too, Jessica.”

 

The first four periods came to an end and everyone was heading to their respective classes.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk had to be away from each other because they were having different classes.

“I hate to leave your side.” Leeteuk gave a cute pout.

“Well, we don’t take the same courses.” Taeyeon laughed.

“I don’t want to leave you.” Leeteuk cling onto her like a baby.

“Don’t’ be like this. We’ll meet in another two hours.” Taeyeon patted his head and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

Unsatisfied, Leeteuk pointed to his lips. “I want one here.”

Looking around, Taeyeon bit her lips for a moment. “People are looking.”

“I don’t care.” Leeteuk said stubbornly.

Giving in, Taeyeon tiptoed to reach Leeteuk’s height and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “Ok, bye.” She quickly ran off.

Leeteuk watched her ran off and smirked. “That’s my girl.”

 

Siwon and Tiffany were in English class together with Donghae and Jessica. The duo sat in pairs beside each other.

Siwon was having difficult with the worksheet that was given by the teacher. He frowned at the difficult question.

Tiffany looked over and watched Siwon do his work. *He’s so focus.* Then, Siwon turned towards Tiffany and caught him staring at her.

He raised an eyebrow. “Why are you looking at me?”

Caught off guard, Tiffany raised her voice a little, “Me? Staring at you? No way!” she tried to sound as natural as possible.

Still, Siwon did not belive her and went closer to her. “You were staring at me.” His lips almost inches away from Tiffany’s.

Tiffany’s eye’s rounded at Siwon’s suddenly action, she stopped breathing for a moment and thought of a comeback. But their English teacher, Mrs. Lee beat her to it.

“Tiffany, Siwon, are you done with the worksheet?” she said in a demanding tone.

“A-Almost!” Tiffany turned her attention towards the worksheet, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

Siwon watched her from the corner of his eyes and smirked. *Hwang Miyoung, do you like me?*

 

Sungmin clicked his pen in frustration. He was still thinking about what happen last Saturday night.

“Because I like her.” Sungmin pointed to Sunny.

In a fit of anger, Sungmin pulled Sunny put of his house and they walked towards nowhere.

With awkward silence around them, they walked out of his house together, not saying a single word.

Sungmin decided to say something first. “Well, Sunny, I’m sorry.”

Sunny looked up and him with an unreadable expression, tears glittered in her eyes under the moonlight. “I get it, Sungmin. It’s okay.”

Before Sungmin could even say anything, Sunny ran off without a word.

*Aishhhhh!! What did I do?* Sungmin wondered and scratched his head.

Finally, he was determined to look for Sunny after school.

 

“I’m returning your results for your coursework.” The teacher bellowed.

Sooyoung look anxiously at Ryeowook, hoping that they had done their work well. Ryeowook returned her a reassuring smile as if to say, “We’ll do well.”

“Sooyoung and Ryeowook, come over.” The teacher called out.

Slowly, the both of them walked over to the teachers’ table.

“Good job on your coursework.” The teacher beamed at the duo. “I’ll expect more in the second semester.”

Ryeowook and Sooyoung bowed in unison and walked back to their seats.

“We did it!!!” Sooyoung whispered and high-fived Ryeowook.

“I told you! With me around, you’re gonna do great.” Ryeowook stuck out his tongue.

“Psh, stop being so arrogant.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“How are you going to repay me?” Ryeowook asked.

“What do you want?” Sooyoung asked.

“Uhmmmm, I want to use your kitchen.” Ryeowook gave a sly smile.

“For what?” Sooyoung asked in bewilderment.

“Don’t ask, just let my use it.” Ryeowook decided for her.

“Ok…” Sooyoung warily glance over at Ryeowook. *What does that guy want?*

 

Kyuhyun looked over to Seohyun who was concentrating throughout the over lesson. Nudging her to gain her attention, Kyuhyun smiled and shifted himself closer to her.

“Let’s skip lessons tomorrow.” Kyuhyun smirked.

Seohyun tilted her head in disbelief. “What?!” she whispered.

“I said, let’s skip lessons and head out tomorrow.” Kyuhyun repeated.

“Why?” Seohyun frowned. She did not like the idea of it.

“Because I want to.” Kyuhyun simply replied.

“Fine, skip lessons yourself.” Seohyun looked back to the whiteboard.

“You’re coming with me.” Kyuhyun gave her his sweetest smile.

“No way!” Seohyun shook her head. “I’m not skipping lesson with you, Kyuhyun.”

“Yes way, just be a bad girl for a day, ok? All settled.” Kyuhyun gave his attention to the teacher leaving Seohyun confused.

 

Lunch time finally came, and everyone hurried walked towards the cafeteria like hungry animals.

“y, free and single, I’m ready to bingo.” Kibum sang while walking together with Yoona towards the cafeteria.

“What’s wrong with you?” Yoona gave him a weird look.

“I’m feeling y today.” Kibum winked.

Yoona gave him an are-you-serious look. “Isn’t that the new song from Super Junior?”

Kibum nodded, “It suits me, doesn’t it?”

Yoona laughed it off. “Definitely not.”

“Why not?” Kibum pouted.

Yoona stuck her tongue out. “You’re just definitely not.” She playfull replied.

“Fine.” Kibum pretended to feel hurt.

Yoona nudged his arm. “Yah, I was just kidding.”

Kibum stopped in his tracks and look at Yoona. He went closer to Yoona and whispered in her ears. “I knew you were.”

Smirking, he walked away, enjoying the shocked expression on Yoona’s face.

Yoona’s heart almost jumped out of her ribcage. “Im Yoona, babo!” she hit her forehead, trying to forget the close interaction she had with Kibum early on.

“Yah, are you coming or not?” Kibum tried to suppress his laughter.

“Oh!” Yoona jumped up from her position. “Coming!” she caught up with Kibum.

 

***

[a/n]: Hellooooo! Celebrating my 100 subscribers for this story. kekeke. Kamsahamida to everyone who subscribed and comment! I love you all very much!!! Thankyou for everyone who comment when i do my update. I'll hope to update as regularly as i can! Sorry to keep you all waiting! Anyways, Happy Belated to Park Jungsu!!! <3 Saranghae Oppa! You're the most awesome leader for Super Junior. Support 6jib ok, everyone? Stay y, Free and Single! ;) Once again, kamsahamida everyone, saranghaeyo! <3 COMMENTS ARE LOVED. If you have been a silent reader, please comment will ya? ^^