Chapter Eight

Be My Baby

“Yuri ah~” Yesung called. “Look at me dance!”

Yesung did his octopus dance and Yuri was laughing uncontrollably at him.

“You call that a dance?” Yuri laughed.

“Isn’t it special?” Yesung questioned and stop dancing.

“No, but what can you do other than dancing.” Yuri asked.

“I can sing too.” Yesung said.

“Really?!?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, want me to sing for you?” Yesung asked.

Yuri nodded her head in agreement and waited for Yesung to start singing. Yesung started to sing the chorus of “Loving You” OST of the show President. And soon he finished singing the song, Yuri clapped happily like a three-year-old kid.

“That’s was good!” Yuri clapped.

“Ahh~ Thank you.” Yesung smiled. “So, Yuri ah~, what are you good at?”

“Well… I can dance too.” Yuri laughed at his question.

“Why don’t you dance for me to see?” Yesung asked.

“It’s not the time.” Yuri said and ran off.

“Aish! Yuri ah~ Wait for me!” Yesung ran trying to catch up with her. “Why won’t you dance for me to see?”

 

Hyoyeon was watching sitting under a tree while Eunhyuk was showing her some of his special dance skills.

“Isn’t it cool?” Eunhyuk asked as he did a wave.

“Yeah!” Hyoyeon smiled at him.

“Come on, dance with me.” Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon up the ground.

Both of them started doing some dance and wave. Accidentally, Hyoyeon tripped on a stone in front of her and she fell flat on the ground.

“Ah!” Hyoyeon cried in pain.

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk went to take a look at her. “Are you alright?”

“Yes, I am.” Hyoyeon said and tried to stand up on her own.

However, she was still unbalance and this time she fell towards Eunhyuk’s direction.

“Ahhh!” both of them yelled. And Hyoyeon landed on top of Eunhyuk’s body with their lips inches apart from each other. Their eyes met for a split second.

“I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon got up slightly and felt her cheeks started feeling hot.

“It’s ok.” Eunhyuk sat up and said.

“Let’s get going. The rest should be getting ready to head home already.” Hyoyeon looked elsewhere to avoid Eunhyuk’s gaze.

 

“Hey!” they all waved together.

You guys are finally back!” Kibum and Yoona said at the same time.

“I can’t believe I beat you in cycling.” Taeyeon jumped around excitedly.

“Yeah you did!” Leetuek pouted.

“Taeyeon ah~” Tiffany skipped towards her.

“Tiffany, are you alright? I’m so sorry.” Taeyeon apologized.

“She’s fine.” Siwon smiled at Tiffany.

“Jessica, aren’t you going to forgive me?” Donghae asked.

“No.” Jessica said. “Hey! Let’s go home soon.”

“Sungmin oppa! Thanks for playing with me at the playground just now.” Sunny gave him a eye-smile.

“It’s nothing!” Sungmin pinched her cheeks.

“YAH! Choi Sooyoung!” Ryeowook shouted.

“Unnies!” Sooyoung ran towards Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny, ignoring Ryeowook.

“Your singing is really good!” Yuri said.

“Ah~ Thank you.” Yesung shyly smiled back.

“Bye Hyoyeon, see you tmr!” Eunhyuk waved.

“Seeya!” Hyoyeon waved back at him.

“Bye.” Kyuhyun waved to Soehyun and walked away.

Seohyun politely bowed, “Bye, Kyuhyun-ssi.”

 

So everybody went back to their own homes and soon it was night time.

 

At Leetuek’s house

“Aish, why am I thinking of that girl?” Leetuek asked himself while lying in his bedroom. “I did let her win.” Leetuek smiled.

-Flashback-

“YAY! I won!!!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Not fair!” Leetuek pouted still unable to accept the fact that he lost.

-End of flashback-

“That smile of hers.” Leetuek said to himself, forming a smile on his face. “Why am I thinking of her?” Leetuek thought again. “Ah~ I’m just tired. Let’s sleep now.” Leetuek said and headed for his bed.

 

At Taeyeon’s house

“Well, that was fun.” Taeyeon thought about the competition with Leetuek awhile ago. “He’s really cute” Taeyeon laughed to herself. “Oh my gosh. Why am I laughing at that person and keep thinking of him?” Taeyeon asked herself. “Aigoo… Let’s sleep!” Taeyeon sighed and lie down on her bed.

 

At Yesung’s house

“Yuri~” Yesung said and smiled to himself. “She likes my dance and voice.” Yesung hugged his pillows. “Ah~ Why am I thinking of her?” Yesung asked. “I like her.” A voice in his head said. “I like her?” Yesung questioned himself in his bedroom.

 

At Yuri’s house

“Yesung is really funny.” Yuri thought to herself. “And he’s a good singer too.” Yuri smiled. “He’s really cute and hilarious when he does his dance.”  

Suddenly, Yuri’s phone buzzed.

    Text Message:

Good Night! ^^

From Yesung

“Aw… how sweet.” Yuri smiled at her phone. Yuri then text back, “Good Night! (:”

 

At Kibum’s house

“So, I got to know that girl better.” Kibum smiled to himself. “I even messed with her hair.” Kibum slightly laughed. “But she doesn’t seem to be interested in me…” Kibum’s smile slightly faded away. “Aish, why am I even thinking of that girl? Kibum messed his own hair. “I should just sleep.” He mumbled and went to switch of the light.

 

At Yoona’s house

“Kibum-ssi is so special…” Yoona thought while blushing. “But he said I look like someone to him.” “Aish, who is that person?” she thought then she remembered Kibum messing with her hair.

“Aigoo, Im Yoona!” Yoona talked to herself. “I’ll call Yuri unnie.” Yoona took out her phone and dialed Yuri’s number.

 

At Eunhyuk’s house

Eunhyuk keep thinking about the time Hyoyeon fell on him. “Aish, why am I blushing?” Eunhyuk touched his own face. Eunhyuk shook his head, “This doesn’t happen to me much.”

“AISHHHHH!” he let out a huge sigh. “I’ll just go and sleep first.” Eunhyuk climbed onto his bed.

 

At Hyoyeon’s house

“Aish, why do I keep think of that?” Hyoyeon asked herself while thinking about the time when she fell on top of Eunhyuk. “This can’t be it.” Hyoyeon shook her head. “It’s only the first day of school!” she made a face. “I’ll get some sleep first.” Hyoyeon walked towards her bed.

 

At Jessica’s house

“Donghae oppa~” Jessica sang in her room. “Aish, that guy.” Jessica giggled and thought of her day with Donghae. “Jessica Jung, do you believe in destiny?” Jessica asked her herself. “Aish, his smile…” Jessica blushed when she was thinking about Donghae’s smile.

 

At Donghae’s house

“Jessica Jung.” Donghae smiled. “That girl is really interesting.” He thought. Well enough, Donghae just can’t stop smiling and thinking of Jessica. “AHHH! I am going crazy!” he covered himself under his blanket.

 

At Ryeowook’s house

“Haha. I really love teasing Sooyoung.” Ryeowook laughed at himself. Tall, skinny and eats a lot. How does she even do that? Ryeowook wondered for a long time and fell asleep while thinking.

“Sooyoungie.” Ryeowook said in his dream.

 

At Sooyoung’s house

“Aish, that Ryeowook is irritating.” Sooyoung pouted. She was still angry over the fact that Ryeowook made a fool out of her. “YAH! That person drives me to my grave!” Sooyoung threw her pillow on the floor. “I hope I can change my cooking class.” She pouted.

 

At Siwon’s house.

“Fany, fany, tippani!” Siwon said. “Who are you talking to?” a voice from outside asked. “Mum, it’s nothing. I’m practicing English words.” Siwon shouted back. “Tiffany is really cute and pretty. And her eye smile kills.” Siwon thought to himself. “I need to get to know her better.” He smiled.

 

At Tiffany’s house

Tiffany was on lying down on her bed, thinking. “Siwon…” she whispered and bury her head in her pillow. “Aigoo, I can’t believe he did that. I’m so embarrassed!” Tiffany thought back when Siwon had saved her from Taeyeon and Leetuek. “Aigoo, Hwang Miyoung! What am I going to do.” She asked.

 

At Sungmin’s house

“Sunny, Sunny, Sunny!.” Sungmin said. “Hyung’s girlfriend?” he thought of the little boy at the playground and laughed. “The way she smiles just now, and called me Sungmin oppa.” Sungmin smiled again like an idiot.

 

At Sunny’s house

“It was so embarrassing! The little boy thought I was Sungmin oppa’s girlfriend.” Sunny blushed slightly. “Why am I blushing?” Sunny thought. “Soonkyu ah! Look at the time, why aren’t you sleeping?” a voice asked. “Appa, I’m going to sleep now.” Sunny answered. 

 

 

***

A/N: It's another update. Well, this is kinda of boring and more on their thoughts about their time spend. I'll make it more interesting in the next chapter! and YeRi and HyoHyuk moment, how was it? Had a hard time trying to write this chapter though. Anyway, i hope you enjoy this chapter. Do the usual drill, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!