Chapter Fifty

Be My Baby

 

Yoona looked across the sea, everything was so pretty. The sun, the clouds, the atmosphere. Somehow, her heart felt empty. Her memory struck back to see-ing her unnies and Seohyun being happy.

When will it ever be her turn?

She sighed and sat on one of the rocks, the sound of the waves crashing against the cliffs calmed her.

“A penny for your thoughts?” a famillar voice came from behind.

Curious, Yoona turned around and her stomach did a flip. “Kibum? What are you doing here?”

Kibum smiled softly, “I could ask the same.” He sat down beside her without asking for permission. “Everything looks so pretty.”

Yoona nodded in agreement, and turned her head and accidentally found herself staring at Kibum’s side profile. He seems so prefect and peaceful at this moment.

“What are you staring at?” Kibum turned his head and their gazes locked. Neither of them looked away, neither did they say a single word.

At this moment, everything seems so right to Kibum. Should he kiss her first? Or should he confess first?

“Aish, damn it. Just kiss her already.” A little voiced in his head echoed.

Following the little voice, Kibum slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

Yoona’s eyes widen at the lip contact, but did not pull away immediately. Part of her didn’t want to. ‘He’s kissing me again.’ She told herself, and it felt, like she wasn’t on earth anymore. Imaginery fireworks seem to be exploding around her and her heart pounded against her chest. Her breathe was caught in . The next thing she knew, she was kissing him back.

 

“Seohyun-ah” Kyuhyun softly called.

The younger girl looked up curiously as he placed a finger on his lips, telling her to keep quiet. She took his hand, which he offered, without a word and sneak off.

“Kyuhyun-ah, Where are we heading to?” she asked innocently but he just told her to wait and see.

The next moment, she was standing near a jetty, facing the horizon. It was probably about five or six pm, since the sky was painted orangy pink.

“We’re just in time for sunset.” Kyuhyun pointed and pulled her closer to him. “I always wanted to catch it with the girl I loved. And now, I’m here with you.” He said, planting a small kiss on Seohyun’s forehead.

Seohyun blushed upon his head, “Thank you, for bringing me here.” She closed her eyes and took in everything in the surroundings.

“Yah, why are you closing your eyes?” Kyuhyun exclaimed and did a small pout. He hardly did ageyo, but nowsdays seems different. He seems to be using it whenever possible.

“Stop doing that.” Seohyun laughed and watched as the sun slowly when down.

 

“I love you.” Kibum confessed, after they pulled away.

Yoona looked down and her heart skipped a beat, “You love me?” she asked, almost in audibly.

Kibum nodded confidently, he was definitely sure of his heart. Everytime his heart flutter and beat at an incredible fast speed, and how he acts all different around her.

Tears filled Yoona’s eyes. “Yah, why are you crying?” Kibum wiped away the tears with his thumb, “Don’t cry…” he whispered, hugging her tightly.
Yoona nodded, “Remember the letter you said you receive from an unknown?” she sheepishly grinned at him.

“It was you right!” Kibum definitely hit the nail, “It was so you, Im Yoona!” It made both laughed.

“Was it that obvious?” Yoona wondered, “How come you’re confessing now?” Yoona pretend to be hurt.

Kibum poked her instead, “Where’s the element of surprise then?” he grinned and gave her another kiss. “This should make up for it.”

Yoona laughed and they both turned and looked at the sea, just in time for the sunset.

 

This must be the most beautiful sunset ever.

 

“L, is for the way you look at me~” Yesung sang through the mike and Yuri continued singing.

Leeteuk snatched the mike away from Yesung and brought Taeyeon forward, “Time for my baby to sing!” he pushed the mike towards her face and she laughed.

Before Taeyeon could sing, Donghae pulled it away from Leeteuk and gave it to Jessica, who was laughing at his childness, “Stop it, Hae.” Donghae stuck his tongue out at Leeteuk who was fuming mad.

So much for having twenty-two people share one pathetic mike.

“Sorry sica,” Sooyoung stole the mike and gave it to Ryeowook, “I wanna hear you to sing.” She beamed and Ryeowook turned red.

When he was distracted, Siwon took the mike away and gave it to Tiffany. “Come Manager Hwang, show them what you got.” He winked, telling her it was ok.

“No no no no no!” Kibum imitated the lyrics in Gee and pulled Yoona into his laps, “We’re gonna act for you guys.” He blew a kiss at the audience who scowled.

“Get lost.” Sungmin used his martial arts skills and kick Kibum off the couch and smoothly grabbed the mike from his hands.

“Hey! Watch it!” Kibum shot him a death glare and looked over at Yoona with concern.

“Sunny Sunny Sunny, I love you~” Sungmin sang happily, without caring about Yoonbum couple, “And sorry, Yoona.” He cheekily grinned at his bunny. 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and danced his way through with Hyoyeon. “Specialist H.Y in the house yo.” he cheered and clapped and welcomed her, causing her to be embarrassed.

“Go Hyoyeon, Go Hyoyeon!”

Kyuhyun laughed evilly and pushed Eunhyuk away, “Go away, hyung. Your feet stinks! It’s time for the Seokyu duet!” he announced to everyone and held hands with Seohyun.

“Hey beautiful, remember our song?” he winked causing everyone to cringed.

Heechul, Hangeng, Kangin and Shindong who were watching were almost doubling over with laughter. “You guys are so gross!” they chimed together.

“SHUT UP BEFORE WE TORTURE YOU AGAIN!” the guys shouted in unison.

“I got it.” The four of them gave up leaving the girls to giggle and laugh at the commotion.

 

 

 

Hello! How's life everyone? Yoonbum is official now!! ^^ And there's only a few chapters left for BMB. T-T Nevertheless, I hoped you enjoy this chapter! :)