Chapter Thirty-Two

Be My Baby

 

Taeyeon looked into the mirror and examined herself.

She was wearing a black shiny dress which falls up to her knees and her light brown hair was tied up in a bun.

“All done.” She smiled in to the mirror.

Beep. It was a text message from Leeteuk.

(Leeteuk) Hey babe, I’m waiting downstairs.

Taeyeon chuckled and grabbed her clutch. Quickly, she slipped her heels on and walked out.

Leeteuk greeted his beloved and wrapped his arms around her slender waist.

“You look beautiful tonight.” He leaned in and gave Taeyeon a peck on the lips.

“Thankyou” Taeyeon flushed red at the compliment.

Leeteuk opened his car doors and waited for her to get in. “Hop on.”

Taeyeon laughed and did a hop. “Haha!”

“Dork.” Leeteuk pinched his girlfriend’s nose.

 

“Stop pouting.” Donghae wrapped his arms protectively around Jessica.

They were welcomed into Eunseo’s house and greeted by the loud music and colourful spotlights.

Jessica tiptoed and whispered into her boyfriend’s ear. “Can we leave early?”

Donghae looked down and locked his eyes with hers. Smilely affectionately, he patted her head and reassured her. “Yes, baby. We’ll leave asap.”

Eunseo caught the lovey dovey couple and made her way towards them.

“Donghae oppa.” Eunseo smiled. “Thankyou for coming.”

“Nah, it’s nothing. Great party.” Donghae returned a smile back.

Eunseo shifted her gaze to Jessica, “Hey Jessica, thanks for coming. Where are your friends?”

“They have arrived.” Jessica pointed towards the door wth her chin.

Eunseo mocked a laugh waved to her guests. “I’ll go welcome them first.”

Then I would deal with the two of you.

Eunseo’s gave a hard glare while she watched the couple walk away.

 

After they got welcomed by Eunseo, everyone was separated. Either by the crowds or it was too noisy and they were not suited for the environment.

Seohyun was no exception. She sat around the poolside and and pressed her lips together.

The air around her was polluted by the smell of smoke and alcohol.

“I wished I didn’t have to come.” Seohyun frowned deeply and stared at her phone.

Suddenly, someone placed his hands on her thighs, causing Seohyun to jump,

“Hello pretty, wanna hang out together?” the older guy smirked and moved his hands up her skirt.

Seohyun flinched and looked around for her unnies. But no one was around to help her.

The older guy advanced further and this time, Seohyun pushed his hands away and walked off.

Instead of being left alone, she was pulled back strongly.

Her heart beat accelerated; she looked around, hoping for help to appear.

“What did you just do? Walk away?” the older guy said in a menacing tone.

He leaned on Seohyun and whispered into her ears. “You’re mine tonight.”

The weight on her was then brought away, Seohyun’s watery eyes blurred her vision but she could make up what was infront of her.

Kyuhyun…

“Leave my girl alone.” Kyuhyun pointed his index finger at the older guy and warned. “If not, you’ll suffer more than a punch.”

The older guy said nothing and scurried away like a timid mouse.

 

Kyuhyun brought Seohyun out of Eunseo’s house and made their way to a nearby park.

“Yah, are you alright?” he asked. Not looking at her.

There was no reply.

Again, he tried and there was no reply coming from Seohyun.

“Are you dead or what?” he asked, raising his voice.

Seohyun looked up. Her face was wet, it was obvious she was crying.

Yet, her eyes looked pretty due the reflection of the moonlight.

“Y-yes.” She nodded, avoiding eye contact with Kyuhyun.

 

“Yuri, Yuri, Yuri.” Yesung danced around her girlfriend.

Yuri shook her head and let out a laugh. Why do I have such a silly boyfriend?

When she finally noticed the nonsense from Yesung was gone, she looked up and found him staring at her.

Their eyes met, and stared into each other.

Yesung leaned forward, his heartbeat accelerating. Only Yuri could make his heart beat faster than it normally does.

This was the perfect opportunity for a kiss.

Yet, it was to be destroyed but the ringing of Yuri’s handphone.

Ding.

. Yesung pulled away and looked away, disappointed that he wasn’t able to kiss the girl infront of him.

Yuri felt dismayed too. But she tried not to show it. Giving him an apologetic smile and answered the call.

“Hello?”

 

***

// I'll do a double update tonight. Please wait. ^^ Sorry for the short chapter. :/