Chapter Fourteen

Be My Baby

“Sorry, I did not kipnap her.” Ryeowook explained through the phone.

“Then who are you?” the female voice asked worriedly.

“I’m Kim Ryeowook.” He introduced himself and looked at Sooyoung who was still sleeping beside him. “Sleeping beauty.” He mumbled softly and smiled to himself.

“Ryeowook-ssi, I’m Choi Soo Jin, Sooyoung’s sister. I assume that you are her?” Soojin asked.

“Friend.” he finished her sentence for her.

“Ok, so Sooyoung is together with you?” Soojin questioned again.

“Ne~” Ryeowooked answered.

By then, Sooyoung was awaken by Ryeowook’s voice and stretched her body.

“Who’s that?” she mouthed Ryeowook and saw him talking on her phone. She quickly snatched her cellphone back from Ryeowook and answered the call.

“Annyeong?” she said to the phone.

 “Hey! That’s rude!” Ryeowook looked at her and then headed for the bathroom to wash up himself.

 

“What a beautiful morning!” Siwon looked outside of his bedroom window.

He got up and went to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth. Suddenly, he thought of the dream he had yesterday night. “Tiffany~” he smiled into the mirror.

A voice then interrupted his chain of thoughts. “Mr Choi!” the housekeeper called, “Breakfast is ready. Sir and Madam are waiting for you at the table.” She informed.

“I’m coming!” Siwon hurried reply her and did his stuffs.

Back at the table, Choi family were enjoying their breakfast.

“Siwon ah~” Mrs. Choi said. “Our company is invited to an annual business enterprise party and we wanted to follow us to the party and meet your future spouse there.” she told him.

“You’re not young anymore. You need to get yourself a girlfriend soon.” Mr. Choi, his father told him strictly.

“But…” Siwon rebutted.

 “I think your best friends’ parents are also be bringing their child along to the party. There will be many pretty girls there.” His mother explained.

However, Siwon did not buy their idea. He wanted to be with Tiffany, the only girl who made his heart face faster every time he’s with her. So, after breakfast, he immediately went off to and meets the rest of his friends.

 

Tiffany walked back into her room after hearing what her parents told her. “You’ll follow me to the business party next weekend. I heard your best friends’ parents would be bring them along too.” Her father’s words echoed through her mind.

Suddenly, her cellphone rang and jumped upon hearing it. “Who’s that calling in the late morning?” she wondered. “Ah~ Taeyeonnie.” She smiled when she saw the call id on her phone. “Taengo?” she answered.

“The girls want to meet.” Taeyeon said on the other line.

“Ok, let’s meet then. What time?” Tiffany asked.

“1pm at the mall.” Taeyeon told her.

“See you then!” Tiffany smiled and went to prepare herself.

 

“Over here!” Heechul waved at Hangeng who was looking around the café.

Shindong, Kangin, Leeteuk, Kibum, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Siwon, Heechul and Hangeng had alredy arrived at their usual meeting place.

“What’s with Kyu and Yesung?” Sungmin pouted.

“They are late!” Kangin told him. Just then, Kyuhyun and Yesung walked in together.

“Speak of the devil.” Eunhyuk smirked and the whole group laughed.

All of them started to exchange conversations at one go.

“We haven’t met up in a while.” Leeteuk smiled.

“I miss the times like this!” Yesung beamed.

“You guys are always hanging out with the girls!” Heechul complained.

“Don’t you miss us?” Shindong took a bite on his sandwich.

“That’s too much, we need more guy-time.” Hangeng said.

“Did you heard about some business party thing from your parents?” Siwon asked.

“Yes, Appa and Umma forced me to go.” Sungmin said.

“I don’t want to.” Eunhyuk make a sad face.

“Sounds fun.” Donghae smiled, “Look on the bright side!”

“I want to play games!” Kyuhyun concentrated on his Iphone games.

“I wish I could bring Yuri along.” Yesung said softly.

“WHAT?!?!” the whole group turned and looked at him.

“Nothing~” Yesung just smiled awkwardly.

“Summer vacation is approaching soon too!” Kibum smiled.

“Let’s have a sleep over at one of our house.” Ryeowook suggested.

“We could have a holiday together.” Leeteuk suggested.

“Yay! That’s it!” Siwon laughed.

“About the business party, I think we should just enjoy it.” Heechul told them.

“We may meet a lot of nice and beautiful girls.” Hangeng added.

“Let’s hope so!” the rest said.

 

“Shopping!” Yoona smiled and lock her arms between Yuri’s arms.

“It’s been long since we had a girls’ day out.” Tiffany eat the ice-cream on her hand.

“For the past weeks, we have been hanging out with the boys.” Hyoyeon said and held Sooyoung’s hand.

“Some outings with them were fun.” Yuri cheered.

“I remember the first time we meet.” Sunny laughed and recalled on the first day of school.

“We didn’t like each other.” Jessica agreed.

“Now we are like best friends!” Sooyoung said.

“Seohyun ah~” Taeyeon called. “Why are you so quiet?”

“Unnie, my parents… want me to go to a business party with them” Seohyun explained.

“I’m going too!” the eight of them cheered.

“Really?” Seohyun’s eyes bulged out.

“I wanted to ask you girls about it but I forgot!” Tiffany facepalmed herself.

“Handsome and cute guys!” Jessica squealed.

“You know how awkward I am at parties.” Seohyun said worriedly.

“Come on, you need to socialize more!” Sooyoung told her.

“It’s going to be fun!” Hyoyeon assured her.

“Furthermore we are going to be there!” Yoona shook Seohyun’s arms.

“There’s nothing to worry about.” Sunny smiled at their maknae.

“Enough said, let’s head for and serious shopping!” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany and the rest with her.

 

***

Updating again! It's really late here in my country and anyways, i want to update since its Chinese New Year here and i'm having a short holiday~ Sorry if this chapter is short. More to come soon in the next few chapters. What should happen next? hmm... Give some thoughts, my lurvies~ And i have reached 100 subscribers! Woots, i nvr knew it could make it that far. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED. Love you guys. Do the usual, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!