Chapter Forty

Be My Baby

 

“Hurry up!!!” Tiffany clapped and ushered everyone to speed up.

“Manager Hwang mode on.” Siwon teased with earned a look from the younger girl.

“Hurry Siwonnie~” Tiffany pinched his cheeks hard.

Siwon cursed in pain. “Aish, mianhae, mushroomie.” He pouted

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Set up the mat, wonwonie.” and Siwon complied.

Heechul and Hangeng snickered. “What kind of nickname is wonwonie and mushroomie??!” and everyone laughed.

Siwon and Tiffany both flushed red.

“Oh gosh, Hurry everyone!!! Seohyun’s reaching in 10mins.” Yuri read Taeyeon’s message.

Everyone double up and quickly set the place up.

There were flowers everywhere and food was prepared by each of them

 

“There!” Sunny smiled and the end product and stood beside Sungmin. “Pretty ain’t it?” she asked.

Sungmin nodded. “But you’re even prettier,’ he winked and led her away. “Come on, we better hide!” he pulled her into a corner.

Sunny laughed. She has never seen Sungmin so excited before. Maybe, he is excited to help matchmake Kyuhyun, since their relationship has always been good.

 

“Alright, Taeyeon and Tiffany will leave after Seohyun arrived and Leeteuk had asked Kyuhyun to come for the pinic.” Ryeowook checked the sequence of order.

“How weird. Will Kyuhyun even come?” Yoona sounded worried.

“He will.” Kibum confidently said. “Because he knows Seohuyn is here.”

“That’s it. Take your positions!” Leeteuk kissed Taeyeon and waved goodbye.

Seohyun walked into the park and from a distance, she managed to spot her two sisters, Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Unnies!” Seohyun waved and ran over to the duo.

“Hey Seobaby!” the two chimed and smiled really wide.

Too wide that made Seohyun suspicious.

“What’s with the sudden pinic?” the younger girl asked.

“Well, it wanted to celebrate something~” Tiffany showed her white teeth.

Seohyun nodded and took a seat. *I’m thinking too much.* “So… what’s the something?” she questioned again.

“It’s a surprise~” Tiffany said and look over to Taeyeon who pretened to be unwell. “What’s wrong, Taengo?”

Taeyeon shook her head and just said it was a stomachache. “I’ll just use the washroom while.” And Tiffany followed her.

“I’ll just follow her in case she needs any help. Just start eating first.” She told Seohyun and she nodded. “Alright.”

Seohyun admired the beautiful scenery and sighed in bliss. What a beautiful sight, the birds chirped in the air and the shine shone down on her fair skin.

The cool breeze hit her face and she closed her eyes, feeling relax.

“What a day for a pinic!” Seohyun said aloud.

“Sure, it’s a good day.” A male voice said and startled her.

Turning around, she realized that is was Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun!” she gasped, “What are you doing here?”

“I… was..” *stalking you because Leeteuk hyung told me your whereabouts indirectly.* Kyuhuyn thought but the words came out different, “passing by.” He smiled meekily. “What are you doing here?”

“Taeyeon and Tiffany asked me out for a pinic.” Seohyun pointed. “Would you like to join?”

“Yea sure…” Kyuhyun sat down.

And there goes the awkward slience…

 

“Aigoo, what’s that pabo doing?” Leeteuk facepalm.

Eunhyuk laughed, “They look so awkward!!” and Hyoyeon hit him. “Ouch.”

“Gosh, Kyuhyun seriously needs help.” Sooyoung said.

“Look!!” Ryeowook pointed at the two of them. Seohyun opened up one of the lunch box and give it to Kyuhyun. “Eat up.” She smiled warmly.

Kyuhyun took the spoon and started eating. “Neh~ I’ll eat well!” he raised his lunch box up and then took a bite. “Yum!! It taste like Ryeowook cooking.” Seohyun’s eyes rounded in surprised.

“But-“

“Seohyunnie! Oh, Kyuhyun!!” Taeyeon waved a little too enthusiastically

“Unnie, I thought you were feeling unwell…” Seohyun stated in a matter of fact.

Taeyeon laughed it off and said she was feeling just fine. “Oh, Kyuhyun what are you doing here?”

“Just passing by.” Kyuhyun said and look at the girls. “Great day for a pinic. Where’s Siwon and Leeteuk hyung?”

“Leeteuk didn’t tagged along.” Taeyeon sighed and Tiffany added, “Siwon too.”

“But it’s gonna be fun~” Taeyeon grinned.

Tiffany smiled and nudged Taeyeon, she was getting a little too excited. “Kyuhyun, why don’t you bring Seohyun for a walk, she’s been here for a while.”

Kyuhyun smiled widely and stood up, pulling Seohyun along with her. “Alright, Bye Taeyeon and Tiffany. We’ll be back soon.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany waved back. “Have fun!!!”

 

“Oh my gosh.” Shindong jaws drop.

“Our maknae has grown up hasn’t he?” Leeteuk laughed and did a weird laugh.

Hangeng and Heechul shook their heads in unison. “Naughty, evil maknae.” They let out a laugh.

“That was so sweet.” Sooyoung sighed.

Yoona dreamily nodded, admiring the maknae couple.

 

if only happy ever after did exists…