Six.

Lifeline.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung will go get the car, you wait here for me alright?” Chanhee parks Wooshin’s wheelchair just outside the entrance of their neighbourhood convenience store beside the main road where it’ll be easier for him to aid his younger brother into the vehicle later.

 

With that, Chanhee hugs his leather jacket tighter to his chest before smiling and waving to Wooshin who nodded at him, returning Chanhee’s smile with his own cheery one.

 

Wooshin curiously allows his eyesight to wander around the area as soon as Chanhee was out of sight, interested in his surroundings. In midst of checking out his surroundings, the redhead did not notice that a burly big man was shifting huge cardboard boxes of goods from inside the store and vice versa the burly man’s view was obstructed by the boxes and hence did not notice Wooshin in his wheelchair right outside the entrace as well. In the process of transporting the boxes, the man knocks into Wooshin’s wheelchair that Chanhee had forgotten to lock down onto the ground, accidentally pushing the redhead out into the streets. Wooshin gasped in surprised at the sudden push and soon let out a silent scream in horror when he spotted headlights coming his way

 

Byunghun was on his way to grab some milk as they have ran out of his favourite strawberry flavoured ones at home when he saw Wooshin being pushed out by accident onto the main road. Colour drained from his face when he noticed that a bright red Ferrari was heading the direction of the poor boy in the wheelchair and dashed forward to pull Wooshin back into the pavement to safety. Due to the sudden hard pull and forceful impact from Byunghun’s strength, the entire wheelchair falls on top of Byunghun with Wooshin in it onto the rough cement pavement. Byunghun groans as his head hits the floor harshly, noticing that he had scraped his elbow really hard against the concrete.

 

“Wooshin!” Chanhee cries out as he steps out of his car, a taffeta white Honda civic sedan. He rushes to help Wooshin up and get his brother’s wheelchair off the small human trapped underneath it. He frowns when he recognizes the person beneath it, at the same time carefully helping Wooshin back into his silver wheelchair.

 

“What did you do to my brother?” Chanhee angrily shouts at Byunghun, not even offering the latter a helping hand. He had his arms across his chest while glaring at Byunghun who was still on the ground with a pained expression on his face.

 

“Hyung! He didn’t do anything! He saved me… I forgot to lock my wheelchair down and got pushed onto the main road. If not for this gentleman over here I would have been hit by that oncoming Ferrari.” Wooshin hurriedly explains, trying to reach out to Byunghun to help him up.

 

Chanhee immediately softened hearing his brother’s explanation. Feeling slightly guilty, he closes his eyes and bites his lower lip before helping Byunghun to his feet wordlessly before turning to help his brother into their car. That was when Wooshin gasped softly, noticing the nasty bleeding gash on Byunghun’s left elbow spreading all the way down to his left arm.

 

“You’re bleeding.” Wooshin stated as he pointed at Byunghun’s injury.

 

Chanhee shifted his attention to Byunghun’s left elbow after hearing Wooshin’s statement. He may dislike Andy Lee’s precious son but he is a doctor after all, he isn’t so heartless to ignore an injured person, especially not when Byunghun had gotten injured trying to protect his brother. The cardiologist held the injured arm up high inspecting it seriously as Byunghun watched on, focused on how breathtaking Chanhee. His long eyelashes, his huge gorgeous pair of eyes, his sharp pointed nose that resembles a ski slope and his soft pinkish lips that looks like cherries.

 

THUMP

 

THUMP

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter