ii. Twenty four

Lifeline.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wooshin ah!” Chanhee groans in frustration as he struggles with removing his t-shirt, his left hand tugging hard at the hem of the shirt but the stubborn piece of fabric would not budge an inch. The man had an intention to bathe so that he could go to bed but with his injured right hand, even the easiest thing such as removing his clothing proved to be a chore.

 

“Wooshin!” Chanhee grunted once again, this time louder that the first.

 

“Hyung! Chanhun is sleeping!” Byunghun barges with an animated frown on his face, clearly unhappy at how Chanhee’s yelling was disturbing his precious son’s slumber.

 

“Oh Byunghun great, can you help me?” The older cheerfully pipes up seeing how his savior has arrived. Tugging at his shirt to get Byunghun to remove it for him, the latter could only gulp as he tried not to show how nervous he was, about to undress the man he has come to love for the first time ever since their last intimate night together.

 

Keeping his eyeline trained to the ground, the boy bashfully lifts the fabric upwards, tugging it off Chanhee’s head first before taking his left hand out and then carefully slips his right hand out without hurting the other. Finally looking up to Chanhee’s crotch region, Byunghun swallowed thickly as he moved his slender nimble finger to undo the button and zip.

 

Chanhee feels an uncomfortable heat rush to his cheeks as he looks awkwardly to the left of Byunghun, avoiding the boy completely as Byunghun finally pulls the khaki pants off Chanhee’s thighs, the latter’s expensive white Calvin Klein underwear greeting Byunghun straight in his face as Byunghun quickly turns to the opposite side, clearing his throat uncomfortably before telling Chanhee to get in the bathroom.

 

“Byunghun… Could you… Uhh...” Chanhee scratches the back of his head sheepishly. With his right hand still tightly encased in the cast, it would be way too hard to bathe all by himself.

 

Byunghun just nods without a word as he ushers Chanhee into the bathroom after wrapping the boy’s arm in a plastic cling wrap so that they wouldn’t wet the cast by accident, following closely behind his gaze trained to the floor obviously shy at looking at Chanhee stripped to only his underwear.

 

The fog rises as Byunghun turns on the shower knob to full blast, allowing the comfortable warm water to cascade out of the shiny silver shower head. First testing the water using his palm to ensure that it wasn’t going to burn the older.

 

“Too hot?” Byunghun questions monotonously as he sprayed the showerhead in Chanhee’s direction, still unable to look at him in the eye as the boy opted to keep his gaze low on the floor.

 

Chanhee gave him a casual shake of his head indicating that the water temperature was just right as he let the soothing droplets tingle on his skin.

 

Their gazes locked on each other for a moment before Chanhee leans in, trapping Byunghun with his strong gaze that never left the boy’s own. The older’s gaze traced from Byunghun’s adorable almond eyes to his sharp strong nose bridge to his naturally pouty lips as he used his uninjured left hand to cup Byunghun’s cheeks between his thumb and index and middle fingers.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter