Another Late Night Hangout

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

So lost in her thoughts of destroying her sister and friend anime style, Vicky didn't realize that the elevator arrived at the lobby. "Wiki-yang?" Vicky then turned her attention onto GOT7's chic and y leader, JB. "Y..ye?" "The elevator." He indicated with the tilt of his head and hand while giving her a small smile. "Ah, right." She slightly bowed at him as she got off first with Chocolate and Vanilla and then he followed her afterwards. Vicky had no clue what to talk about with the guy. She could make small talk, but she hated talking. She hated being impolite more though in this kind of situation. Once the quartet left the building, the Corgis led the way as they already knew where they wanted to go.

"You always walk to the park so late at night by yourself?" JB initiated conversation first as the two were silent after walking about a few minutes. JB and Vicky walked side by side with a comfortable distance between them and the dogs in front of them as Vicky nodded her head. "Sometimes. Mainly it's when I have them that I go out very late to walk them." Vicky answered. "Besides, it's where they always lead me to whenever they want to go out and what not." Vicky told him as she glanced down at her pets before looking forward again. "Um, JB-goon, do you want to walk one of them?" She asked him as she cast him a side glance before looking forward again. "I would suggest, Vanilla. She's a little calmer." Vicky offered him Vanilla's leash. "If you want to, that is." "Sure." He responded with his eye smile and took the leash from Vicky and began walking Vanilla.

He actually looks really cute walking her, Vicky thought in English as she bit her inner cheek. Get your shiet together, Vicky. "So..." Vicky let out slowly in Korean, "Why did you come after me. Well, I mean how come you came for the walk." Real smooth, idiot, she thought in English again. JB laughed as he scratched an imaginary itch on the back of his neck with his free hand. "Actually, your sister and friend insisted I go because of my whole gentleman thing." Vicky laughed as it really turned out it was because of the other two. "Really? Ahh, well that makes sense." Then her impulsiveness decided to pop up right now. "Although from what I've seen, aren't you a little hotheaded though?" She then looked over at him. "I'm sorry. That wasn't meant to be said out loud."

JB then looked over at Vicky and chuckled. "So that's what you think of me inside your head or something?" Vicky was going to reply to it, but closed and let out an embarrassed laugh. "You know what, JB-goon, I'll just not say anything that's related to you in front of your face." "Then you'll say it behind my back?" JB joked with a playful glint in his eyes as Vicky turned to look at him once again. "I didn't mean it like that. I, um, just, gahlee..." She sighed as she trailed off not even sure what to do in this whole situation. "I'm just kidding, Wiki-yang." JB told her with a smile. "You really need to relax. You're kind of tense majority of the time."

"Funny how you say that." Vicky laughed. "Haven't had someone say that to me in a very long time." "Does that mean you haven't been relaxed in a really long time?" JB gave her a confused look. "No, it just means that I've been putting up my guard too well and it's noticeable." Vicky smiled at him. "So thanks." "Thanking me in a good way or not so good way." JB asked unsure and although he was quick-witted, he couldn't really read Vicky like he could somewhat do with Natalie. "I'll let you think about that on your own." Vicky grinned at him before walking ahead and making the kissing sound directed at Chocolate to move faster. JB momentarily stopped in his tracks as he looked after Vicky and wondered how he should take that. He didn't have time to think as Vanilla tugged him into motion again.

The duo finally reached the park and Vicky released Chocolate from her leash. "Whoa, what are you doing? Aren't they going to run away?" JB asked worried as he saw Chocolate take off in the distance. Vicky turned to Vanilla and did the same thing as Vanilla took off right after Chocolate. "Nah, they're trained. They'll come back when they're done playing." Vicky informed him as she stood back up, taking the leash from JB while rolling the leashes around her wrist, and watched her kids chased after one another. JB stood beside her also watching the dogs with his arms crossed over his chest. "Napi-yang mentioned that you guys have lived here for about two years." Vicky nodded her head as JB continued. "How were you able to care for your pets before living here?"

"Um, well it started with my friend, Chloe who is the other owner that cares for them, moved to Busan about five years ago after graduating college. Since she came alone, I advised her to get herself a pet for company. Somehow in the process I helped her in getting three." Vicky began to explain the story. "Then when Napi, Bohwa, and I came to live in Seoul two years ago, Chloe was able to move to Seoul, too. So we ended up switching on and off in caring for Vanilla, Chocolate, and Marshmallow." Vicky looked over at him, realized how close he was that she unconsciously took a few steps away from him, and faced the Corgis again. "But yeah that's about it."

JB didn't take notice of the action as he looked over at her. "Maybe you're not so mean and heartless after all." "What?" Vicky let out with a surprised laugh. "Where did that come from?" JB just shrugged his should with a secretive smile as he turned away from her. "Oh c'mon. What is that supposed to mean?" Vicky pegged him for an answer as JB cast her a playful smile and winked at her. "I'll let you think about that on your own." "Hey, you can't use my words against me, JB-goon." She pointed at him. "It's not nice to point, Wiki-yang." He continued to mess with her. "Wait. Are you being for real right now?" Vicky looked at him with a shock yet amused expression. "Am I real? Or am I not." JB teetered and tottered on the balls of his feet in a cryptic-like way as his smiling face became more mischievous looking.

Vicky opened to say something, but she closed it. She really didn't know what to make of the guy in front of her. Idol or no idol he's still a person, Vicky thought. She shook her head and began walking away from him. JB frowned and stopped his action. "Where are you going?" "To sit on that bench." Vicky pointed at some random bench to cover up the real reason why she was walking away. The real reason being that she couldn't take looking at his cute face that distracted her from controlling her feels. "I don't even know anymore." She muttered to herself in English with a small laugh as she jogged to the said bench and sat down upon it. Her phone dinged and she looked at it to check her messages and shook her head. "What's wrong?" JB asked when he joined her shortly after as he gave up on trying to read the older girl.

"The other kids want ice cream." She informed him as she replied back to the text. "They thought I had some, but I didn't. So they want me to go and get them some. And some balloons for Jackson, too." "Balloons for Jackson. Why?" JB asked giving her a weird look as Vicky just shrugged. "Well, you wanna go right now?" JB asked as he pointed a thumb over his shoulder as a motion to go. "We can go right now." Vicky shook her head with a wry smile after she was done sending a reply and looked up. "Nah, they can wait. Those kids aren't done playing yet." Vicky indicated with her chin to the two dogs who were still running around and rolling on the grass. "You're going to make them wait?" "Most definitely." "Maybe you're just a little cruel." JB told her as he let out a laugh. "Just maybe." She replied with a small smile on her face.

~~~~~~~

"Gah, where are they?" Bam Bam groaned as he sunk further into his seat on Vicky's couch. "It's been like an hour already." Jackson added with a whine. "I want my balloons." "You're turning twenty-two years old. Why do you want balloons?" Junior asked him while giving him a look "I just do." Jackson grumbled. "Jackson, it's only been twenty minutes." Mark stated casting his fellow member a look. "Well, it seems like an hour." Jackson continued as he ruffled his hair before putting his hat back on. "Do you not know how to tell time, hyung?" Yugyeom laughed as he looked over at him. "Don't ." Youngjae defended Jackson. "It's not his fault he's hungry." "Thank you, Youngjae." Jackson thanked him as they dig a bro-like handshake with one another. "Maybe the dogs got loose and they are chasing it all over Cheongdam-dong." Junior suggested with a laugh. "Wouldn't they call if that happened?" Mark chuckled as he imagined the whole scene happening.

"The dogs are actually trained." Natalie told them as she came out of the kitchen with Jenny in tow who held a bowl filled with popcorn in her hands. "They run around, yes, but they come when they're called." "They're actually well behaved dogs." Jenny added as she set the bowl on the table. "Well, eat this until they come back with the frozen treats." "We haven't even decided on what movie to watch yet." Bam Bam stated as he grabbed a handful of popcorn. "Jackson hyung doesn't want to give up the remote control." "No. You guys said I could pick out whatever I wanted to watch because it's my birthday." Jackson defended as he held onto the remote tightly. "You guys all agreed on letting me choose what to watch." "But your birthday ended like three hours ago." Junior stated.

Please log in to read the full chapter