Walk Me Home

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

As much as Vicky wanted the girls to spend more time with their biases she really didn't want to deal with 2Jae on her own. So she sent them messages that the scavenger hunt was over. Also, Vicky still had no idea what to give Youngjae and JB as prizes though. "Here." Vicky handed a first aid kit to Youngjae. "You take care of him." She then walked away to tend to her own wounds. "Why me?" Youngjae asked with a confused look. "Because he's your team member and not mine." She firmly told him. "Just do it, Youngjae-goon." "Hyung, what did you do?" Youngjae asked JB as he opened the first aid kit and started tending to JB as JB glared at him. "I didn't do anything. Ah. Not so hard." He winced and shot Youngjae a dark look. "Sorry." Youngjae let out with a sheepish look before gently pressing the cotton swab with alcohol against JB's forearm again.

"I didn't do anything. I think she just hates me." JB stated once Youngjae finished patching him up. "I don't think she hates you." Youngjae replied innocently and then added with a laugh. "Maybe it's the things that you say or do just happens to annoy her." "Yah." JB hit him on the shoulder and Youngjae retreated from the leader after he was hit while closing the first aid kit. "Ouch. That hurt, hyung." Youngjae pouted as he rubbed his sore spot. "Maybe that's the reason why Wiki noona dislikes you then." JB shot him another dark look and Youngjae backed away even more with a somewhat apologetic look. "Um... sorry not sorry?" Youngjae let out in English as it was another phrase he had learned from Jackson. JB cast him a narrowed gaze and Youngjae looked elsewhere.

Vicky came back and saw that JB was cared for and Youngjae looking a bit scared. Vicky laughed inwardly, but didn't show it although her eyes slightly sparkled. "Alright, you're all taken care of, you can now returned to your apartment." She smiled at them as she took the first aid kit from Youngjae. "Good-" Youngjae interrupted her. "Hey, wh-what about our prize?" "Oh, that." "Wiki-yang, nal shiheohae?" JB suddenly asked her a bit informally and Vicky was totally caught off guard by the question. "Mwo?" "Why do you hate me?" JB asked again. "I don't hate you." Vicky told him with a weird yet sheepish look. "How come you're so mean to him then?" Youngjae added with a curious look as Vicky almost cracked from his innocence. "I'm not mean to him." "Noona treats him differently." "I do not. I treat everybody the same." Vicky said firmly although she was totally freaking out on the inside. WTF is going on? She thought. How did it even come to this?

"If you treat everybody the same, then that means you'll give us the same type of prize, right?" Youngjae asked with a sweet smile. Vicky gave him a weird yet confusing look while giving JB a quick glance although he was giving her an intense look before looking back at Youngjae again. "Um, yes. Why?" Where is he going with this? Vicky thought to herself in English. Is this related to JB's question or not? Or is Youngjae just being Youngjae? "Then please give us the same prize." Youngjae said as he held out his hands in a begging pose as he bowed his head while JB's expression suddenly went from serious mode to amused done mode. Vicky stared at the duo completely lost, yet answered anyways. "Um, oookay, sure. Just give me one moment." She cast them an awkward look before walking away with the first aid kit to her room.

"What was that about, Youngjae?" The leader asked his fellow member. "How does that have anything to do with why she hates me?" Youngjae gave JB an innocent look as he simply answered the older man. "Wiki noona says she doesn't hate you. So noona will give hyung the same prize that she will give to me, too." "So what you're saying is that you care more about the kind of prize she'll give both of us than how she actually is towards me?" "Yes, actually." JB threw a pillow at Youngjae. "What was that for?" JB just shook his head at the younger man before turning away from him. "JB hyung?" Youngjae asked clueless as he didn't understand why his fellow leader was upset with him. "Wae?"

As for Vicky she frantically looked about her room in what to give them on an equal basis. "What the fcuk do I give to them?" She asked herself out loud in English as she ruffled her hair as she looked about her things. "Why did it have to be 2Jae that found me? Why couldn't it have been the maknae couple instead? At least I could have given them free choco shakes at Fairy Sweets." She blew out air as she tossed two Fairy Sweets cards back onto her dresser. "I should have just walked right in front of them instead of playing ninja. Gahhhh!" Something then caught Vicky's eyes as possible items popped into her head. "Hmm, I wonder if that'll work. I hope the others return soon. I don't know how long I can stand it with those two still around, especially the leader. Mang, I hate my feels."

~~~~~~~

Just as Eunice and Yugyeom reached Cheongdam Bridge, Eunice's mobile phone dinged. She brought it out and read her Whatsapp message from Vicky. "Oh." She let out in English and Yugyeom turned his attention towards her. "What's wrong?" He asked her in Korean. "Wiki unnie isn't here." She answered with a small smile. "JB oppa and Youngjae oppa already found her." Yugyeom let out a cute pout. "I wanted to find her. I wanted the prize. Whatever it was." "It's okay lah." Eunice told him, although she wasn't sure how to comfort the giant idol. "Nothing we can do." "Hmm, want take picture for memory?" Yugyeom asked her in English with a sweet smile. "Ee-eung." Eunice let out shyly. "OK!" Yugyeom beamed as he led her closer onto the bridge to look over the Han River and the amazing view from the bridge.

The duo gazed about them in an amazed state as they watched the lights lit up the bridge as the cars drove on by. Eunice felt the night breeze caress her face before closing her eyes happily. Wa, so amazing lah. Happy. Thanks Vicky! Eunice thought in her head as she opened her eyes to see the lovely night laid out before again. "So beautiful!" Eunice exclaimed in English. "Whooo!" Yugyeom smiled at her before looking out to the night scenery as well. "Feels sooooo good!" He shouted in English. "Yeah!" Eunice laughed beside him. "Yeah! Feels soooo good!" Yugyeom laughed as well. Eunice brought out her phone and took a few pictures which reminded Yugyeom of what he asked her earlier.

"Take picture now?" He asked her in English. "Oh, ah ah." She nodded her head. "Selca, selca." Yugyeom happily chanted as Eunice smiled at his happy demeanor and nodded her head once more. "Ne, ne." Eunice held up her phone as best as she could while Yugyeom hunched down for her. "I tall." He laughed as Eunice giggled. "I short." The duo let out another laughed before Eunice took a few pictures. "OK ma?" Eunice asked him as she showed him the photos. "Hmm?" Yugyeom looked over at her not sure what she had said before Eunice realize she used Rojak and asked in Korean instead. "Eottae?" "Maewoo johayo." Yugyeom gave her a bright smile and a thumbs up indicating the images were good. "Ah, gamsahamnida." Eunice returned the smile and bowed her head to him.

The pair continued with a more small conversations, a few more pictures, and gazed at the scenery a bit more before deciding to go back to the dorms. While walking back to the complex, Yugyeom asked Eunice a question. "How do you know Wiki noona?" Eunice partially told him the truth. "I met Wiki unnie online. This is the first time we meet in person." "Online?" Eunice nodded her head. "Instagram? Twitter?" "Yeah, something like that." She smiled at him sheepishly before changing the topic. "How did you meet unnie?" "She's my English teacher." "Walao eh! Zhēn de ma? Vicky teacher ma?" Eunice's Manglish popped out throwing Yugyeom totally off. "Mwo? Mwo?" "Omo, mian, mian." Eunice apologized in Korean with an embarrassed look before repeating her question in Korean.

"Ah, ne. Noona is really my English teacher." Yugyeom smiled. "She makes it fun and easy." "Nice lah." Eunice replied still with a shock look and then muttered to herself. "How come no tell me? She keep secret from me." She frowned at that and Yugyeom noticed. "Ah, don't frown, friend." He told her in English. "Smile. Smile." Yugyeom smiled as he used his index fingers to make a smiling motion. "Smile." Eunice smiled after seeing that. "Aigoo, kyeopta, oppa." Yugyeom then let out an embarrassed laugh as he covered his face. "Ahh." Eunice let out an embarrassed laugh after realizing what she said to him. She then giggled even more and found him more adorable as she continued to by shy from the compliment. Kyaaa, so precious this crystal baby lah. She thought in her head and felt even giddier. Thank you so much Vicky for this chance!!

Anyways, the both of them calmed down and resumed conversation. "Oh, I never got to ask you this question. Are you staying long in Seoul?" Eunice shook her head. "Ani. Few days." "How come?" "Still have school." "So you only came to visit Wiki noona because of small break, right?" Yugyeom asked as Eunice nodded her head once again before the silence fell between them again. "Do you have any plans while you're in Seoul?" Yugyeom asked another question. "Not really. I didn't plan. I just pack and come see Wiki unnie." Eunice let out with a small laugh. "Also, she said she had a gift for me." "Oh, what kind of gift?" "Molla. She didn't tell me." Eunice shrugged her shoulders as she wondered what kind of gift Vicky had gotten her.

The duo continued to talk until they finally arrived back at the apartment complex. Despite being the pair that was the furthermost away, they were the first paired to return since receiving the message. "Thank you for walking me back to Wiki unnie's home." Eunice thanked Yugyeom with a bow. "I would never know how to get back without calling her to come get me." "It's okay. Chunmaneyo." Yugyeom smiled brightly at her. "It's good making friends." "Chingu?" Eunice asked unsurely as Yugyeom nodded his head as he stuck out his hand. "Chingu." He smiled brightly at her as Eunice slowly and shyly placed her hand in his. "Ne, chingu." She smiled just as bright as him. "Kyeopta." Yugyeom replied automatically and Eunice let out an embarrassed laugh. "Kyeopta aniya."

Yugyeom laughed, but didn't say anything as he changed the topic. "Did Wiki noona say anything about JB hyung and Youngjae hyung?" Eunice shrugged her shoulders. "Molla. She didn't mention anything." "I think they are still here. We spend a lot of time here lately." Yugyeom let out a laugh. "It's our new hangout spot." Eunice laughed. "Jinjja?" "Ye. We don't know why. We just always do." Yugyeom then pressed the buzzer and was greeted by Youngjae. "Ahh, maknae!" He greeted Yugyeom and then looked over at Eunice. "And um... hello..." Youngjae trailed off as he forgot her name. "Annyeonghaseyo, Youngjae oppa! Je ireum eun Oh Shinhye imnida." Eunice greeted herself cheerfully. "Annyeong, Shinhye-yang. Welcome back!"

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jenny and Jackson had entered an arcade place called Haengsyo Games that wasn't far from the building complex and opened up about three years ago. Once they gone into the place they ended up playing majority of the games instead of actually searching for Vicky. Jenny figured Jackson forgot about the whole beating Mark thing and wanting to win the prize as he instead won lots of tickets and started saving them to trade them for something from the prize section. After the duo got done playing the mini basketball section for the nth time, Jackson ran off to play something else while Jenny checked her phone as she just received a text message. "Huh, a text from Vicky? Let's see what she has to say." Jenny read the content and let out silent laugh. "Ahh, nice. That's so cute." "What's nice and cute?" Jackson asked her as he came back for her since he thought she had followed right behind him.

"The scavenger hunt is over. JB and Youngjae found her." Jenny informed him. "Aww, man! I totally forgot about the scavenger hunt! Where did they find her?" Jackson asked. "When did they find her?" Jenny shrugged. "She didn't say. But they're back at the dorm. Wanna go?" "Not yet. I need to win a hundred or so more tickets to get the big prize." "What's the big prize?" "I dunno. It's a mystery." Jenny gave him a weird look. "How much is it?" "Fifty thousand tickets." "Wow?! That's a lot. You just need to get one hundred more and you got fifty thousand?" "No." Jackson gave her a weird look. "I only have a thousand. I need more." Jenny now gave him a confused look. "You just said you needed to get a hundred or so more, right?" "Korean, Hong Kong, international conversion. Forget it. Let's just go play."

The duo continued to play for a bit longer and reached to about three thousand tickets combined. Jenny decided to give him her tickets since she didn't really care about them. They were at the prize section browsing around for Jackson to get something. "Just pick something, Jackson." Jenny told him as she really wanted to get back to the dorm to talk to Vicky about how Youngjae and JB had found her first. "It's either one or two big items or several small items." She urged him again. "Just let me think." Jackson responded as he went about the place like a kid in a candy store. "There's just so many options." "We've been here for like five minutes, yet you haven't decided on anything." "Don't rush me." Jackson shot her a look before browsing again.

Jenny rolled her eyes with a smile as she walked around the prize section again and just gazed a

Please log in to read the full chapter