Late Night Hangout

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yo, what the fcuk, Ky-chan?!" Natalie cursed in English with a glare directed in her sister's direction. "Whaa, why you suddenly shut the door?" Jenny also spoke in English as she almost ran into the older girl. Vicky put her index finger to her lips while making a 'shh' sound and responded back in the same language. "There's a bunch of people in black hoodies out there. I think Imma bout to get rob and shiet or something." Her sister shot her a glare and pushed her out of the way to look through the peephole. "Fcuk that. Gimme something. I'll mess them up! I won't take their shiet." Jenny gave Natalie an amused look while Vicky walked into her bedroom to grab something.

"What are you going to do?" Jenny asked as she, too, peered through the peephole. "There's a lot of them." Natalie raised up her hand in a 'whatever' motion. "Shiet, I dunno. Maybe I"ll beat them up, chop up their bodies, and throw them into the sea for the fishes to eat. What else?" Natalie replied with a semi-serious and semi-dubious expression while Jenny shook her head with a small smile at the words that came out of her friend's mouth just as Vicky returned with two baseball bats and an umbrella and gave a bat to her sister and the other bat to Jenny. "Here." The other two girls shot the older girl a weird look. "Remember when I used to help coach the baseball team at Young Dong High School last year as my part-time job? Yeah, well they gave me these two bats as a going away present."

The two younger girls shrugged their shoulders as the trio got ready to handle business. Jenny suddenly spoke up remembering the obvious. "Why don't we just call the cops?" The sisters turned their heads to look at her and both said the same thing. "It'll take too long." Natalie giving the signal as they prepped to do damage, opened the door wide enough to show all three girls, and yelled out in Korean while holding up the bat ready to strike, "Back off or we'll beat you up!" "Yeah! Go away!" Jenny yelled out after as she was ready to bust someone up. Vicky held the umbrella over her shoulder, not saying anything and just studied the group in black as she analyzed each one.

GOT7 was so surprised by the sudden threats and turned of events they quickly backed away from them, and removed the hoods off of their heads to reveal who they were. "Wait, Napi-yang!" JB yelled out with his hands held out before him. "Hold on, no fight! No fight!" Jackson soon followed after in English. "Wiki noona, don't hurt us!" Yugyeom let out in a panicked voice. "Please." "Wiki noona! We're nice. It's just us, Wiki noona. We're not bad guys." Junior reasoned with the girls and using Vicky's name for familiarity. "Yeah, yeah, good guys." Yugyeom agreed as his voice returned back to normal.

"Hey, I know you." Mark let out in English in surprise when he saw Natalie who he thought was Vicky and happily spoke in Mandarin with a slight stutter. "Wěi Qí tóng xué. Nǐ hǎo!" "Wait which one knows Chinese and is your classmate?" Jackson asked in Korean as he looked from one girl to the next and wondered who Mark was trying to speak Chinese with. "Which one of you knows Chinese?" "Mark hyung, you know Wiki noona?" Youngjae asked as he saw Mark smile at the closes girl that was about to beat them to a pulp with a murderous look and thought Natalie was Vicky as well. "Noona, noona, remember me?" Bam Bam asked while looking at Jenny. "I'm too cute to die." Bam Bam let out covering his face. "Hit the other members or something." The other six members shot Bam Bam a look. "What? Just saying." Bam Bam admitted with a sheepish look.

"Ohhh, shiet!" Natalie let out in shock in English. "Wait, go back. Go back!" Natalie urged in the same language as she walked backward while pushing everyone back inside and closed the door leaving GOT7 just as surprised by the sudden turned events once more. "Is that who I think it is?" Jenny asked speaking in the same language and was just as surprised that she dropped the bat. "I think so. I don't know." Natalie replied also dropping the bat. "Dude, Vicky, was that GOT7? What did Mark say? Was that in Chinese?" "All I heard was Wiki from their mouths and one Napi. You guys ran into them, too?" Jenny asked the sisters.

Vicky was too busy looking through the peephole trying to assess the situation and ignored the other two's chattering. "Yo, Vicky, so what's up?" Jenny asked the older girl when Vicky turned to face them before speaking. "Yeah, I think GOT7 is out there." "No shiet, Sherlock" Natalie replied with a 'duh' face. Vicky glared at her sister, but didn't say anything. "Why would they be here?" Jenny asked looking from one sister to the other and then took a look through the peephole once more. "Maybe JB's here to take Vicky away." Natalie sister with a grin. "Shut up." Vicky shot the younger girl a darker look as she wasn't amused. "That's not funny." Both younger girls laughed at the older girl's flustered reaction as she made to strike them with the umbrella before putting it off to the side of the door along with the two bats she picked up earlier.

Before any of them could say anything else and discuss more they heard a knock from the other side. "What do I do?" Vicky asked in a panic-like voice. "Even though I know we're not getting rob anymore, but I didn't invite any of them over. Did you guys?" "Not me. I just offered Jackson and Bam Bam drinks." Jenny replied. "JB just dropped me off. I didn't tell him anything else." Natalie added. "Did you?" Vicky shook her head. "Not really. Mark doesn't even know I live here, yet he thought you were me." "I know right. We don't even look alike." Natalie replied with an annoyed look at the thought of always being compare to how she and her sister look alike. "Yeah, at a glance you guys kinda do." Jenny interjected with a laugh. Vicky rolled her eyes. "Whatever. And the other three I didn't say anything else to. So I don't get it. Why are they here?"

Another knock sounded and they heard someone speak from behind the door. "Hello?" "Whose voice is that?" Jenny asked. "I don't know." Vicky replied. "Sounds like Mark." Natalie said. "Of course you would recognize his voice." Vicky teased with a roll of her eyes. "That's right." Natalie flashed her a bright smile. "All day every day." "I think you should open the door, Vicky." Jenny looked at her. "It's kinda mean that you opened it and then shut it in their faces." "Yeah." Natalie agreed. "You wouldn't have done this if it was someone else." Vicky shot a look at her sister. "OK, coming from the girl that was ready to bust some , then freaked out, and closed the door on them, too." Natalie just shrugged her shoulders with an indifferent face. "Hey, it just happened. You just overreacted the first time."

"Pssh, whatever. It's not like I can control my actions all the time." Vicky defended herself. "Yeah, let it be normal for a celebrity to pop up outside your door without your knowledge and what not." Vicky spoke in a sarcastic tone before going back to her normal tone. "Besides, I didn't expect to see all seven of them when I've seen four of seven today already. And then you guys seeing the rest. And how am I supposed to react when all seven popped up wearing black hoodies and are covered up?" Vicky stated with a huff. "Fine, whatever. FISH. Fcuk it. Shiet happens. Y'all just lucky that it's GOT7 and not a real criminal and shiet."

Vicky eventually opened up the door once again just right as someone was going to knock again. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Vicky greeted the seven boys in Korean while putting up a smile. "Came to say hello?" Vicky asked them with a friendly smile as she opened the door wider to reveal both Natalie and Jenny to them. "Hi, boys!" "Hello!" Both girls greeted the famous boys with a little more cheerfulness compare to Vicky as the younger girls' excitement helped lightened the atmosphere. "Sorry about earlier." Vicky apologized while bowing her head. "We just didn't expect... well we didn't expect anything. That scene just threw me off. Sorry again."

"Oh, it's you. Again? Yeah?" Mark let out in English as he pointed at Vicky. "Right?" "Hey, it's not nice to point." Vicky in the same language, but confirmed in Mandarin before switching to Korean. "Shì de, Yí Ēn tóng xué. Unless you mean my sister?" Vicky indicated with her head towards Natalie and Mark eyes soon went to her. "Um... no?" He let out unsure as he glanced from one sister to the next before looking at Vicky once again. "No, you're Wěi Qí tóng xué. Yeah, you're my classmate because you have that magenta hair color you stated ever so clearly." Mark stated with confidence this time as he touched his hair when he said 'magenta hair'.

"Yeah." JB agreed as he indicated his head towards Natalie joining Mark. "Because Napi-yang has burgundy-like hair... I think." JB looked from Natalie to Vicky before looking back at Natalie. "I'm right, right?" "That's right, Jeffrey-goon." Natalie teased while doing a gun motion in JB's direction. "Jeffrey?" Everyone else let out confused and JB just laughed while he dismissed the situation. "Anyways, yeah she's Napi-yang. Um, we just-" "Do you have some more of that Arizona iced tea?" Jackson asked with a smile in English as he interrupted JB. "I think so?" Vicky replied with a shrug in the same language. "I actually haven't checked it since last night, but then again Jenny went through it a while back, so I don't know."

"Ah, so your name is Jenny." Jackson smiled at Jenny. "Nice to meet you, Jenny, I'm Jackson." Jackson said as he offered out his hand and Jenny took it with a happy expression. "Nice to meet you, too, Jackson." Jenny greeted back although she was swooning inside. Someone coughed. "Stop flirting, hyung." Youngjae teased Jackson in Korean. "It's not call flirting. It's called being friendly, Youngjae." Jackson countered. "Kids." Junior reprimanded before turning his attention to the three girls with a softer expression. "Ahem, um, sorry for disturbing you girls, but we just..." He trailed off as he cast a look at his fellow members as he didn't want to tell them the real reason why they were there. "We just..." He trailed off again.

"We wanted to know if you wanted our signatures and pictures now." Bam Bam answered for them with a smile as the other members cast him a confused look. "Hell yeah!" Natalie replied instantly with glee before Jenny or Vicky could respond. "Selfie, selfie!" Natalie repeated with a smile as she brought out her phone and put it into camera mode. "It's not selfie. It's selca." Vicky corrected her, but then again, it seemed like Vicky was the only one that really used that term nowadays. "Whatever." Natalie dismissed not caring about the term as she really wanted a picture with the GOT7 members. "Tch, you finally get your photo opp now after missing your chance twice last year." Vicky rolled her eyes. "That's right." Natalie laughed happily as she fixed her hair and what not.

Dismissing the earlier mishaps with one another, the GOT7 members agreed to do a picture as an apology. "Ready?" Natalie asked them as she held her phone higher to get her, the seven boys, and Jenny in it while still standing in the hallway of the fifth floor. "Ky-chan." Natalie called out to her sister. "No way, man." Vicky declined while using English. "Oh, c'mon, girl. When will you ever get another moment like this?" Jenny told her in the same language with a 'c'mon, are you serious' face. "Pssh, you should know me already." Vicky replied as she leaned against the door after locking it. "I don't do this. It's not my style." Vicky shook her head and folded her arms over her chest. "Yeah, totally not my style."

"Wiki noona." Yugyeom called out to her in a cute manner. "Come, take picture." He attempted in English while doing a cute pose. Vicky still shook her head while chuckling and replying in Korean. "Sorry, Yugyeom-goon, cuteness doesn't work on me." Then she turned her attention to her sister and spoke in English. "Hurry and get your selca so we can go get your some food and shiet." "Don't rush me!" Natalie said to her. "It needs to be perfect! Perfect! Now hurry and get in already!" Vicky rolled her eyes, but eventually stepped into the camera's view to be in the picture. She didn't know who she was next to, but she didn't care. She just wanted to get this done and over with.

"Say, kimchi!" Natalie said as she took the group self-camera picture and was satisfied with the outcome. "OK, good!" Natalie said in English with a happy smile and then showed the others the image. "I got good photo-taking skills." "Because you take so many good photos, Natalie." Jenny stated with a laugh. "But send me that okay!" "You got it! Doing it now. Sent!" Natalie told Jenny. "Check your phone." "OK, girl. Got it. Thanks!" Jenny beamed checking her own phone. "C'mon, let's go already!" Vicky urged them as she was already walking towards the elevator after already thanking the GOT7 members for their time and what not. "OK, coming!" Both girls replied as they turned their attention to the boys. "Is she angry or upset with us?" Junior asked with a sad expression.

"Oh no, she's just being Wiki unnie" Natalie assured him. "She's an IGOT7, believe me, but she's just weird." Natalie apologized on behalf of her sister with a small smile. "But thanks for the opportunity! Sorry to cut it short!" "Yeah, usually we want to do these things during a fanmeet or concert or something, but this is the first time doing it not at one of those." Jenny laughed. "Have you gone to one of our fanmeets before?" Bam Bam asked them. "Me and Wiki unnie did, but not Bohwa unnie. My sister and I went to the one last year when you guys had one in San Francisco." Natalie replied. "We're the ones that gave you guys the red Arizona shirts with your names on it. Not sure if you did see it or not, but yeah. It had the blessing bracelets, magnets, and fan letters, too."

Vicky then called out to her sister and friend again from the elevator. "Let's go. And you say I'm the one that is always lagging and what not." "Coming." Both girls replied back. "Sorry." Natalie apologized once more. "She really wants to try out that low key boba cafe called Fairy Sweets Tea Express, I think. I just know it's down the s

Please log in to read the full chapter