Dates. Lessons. Gym Time.

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark arrived back at the dorm with GOT7's manager, Seunghoon, in tow, and expected to be warmly greeted by his fellow members, but he wasn't. Instead he was greeted by a chaos of bodies running from one room to another. He watched them with an amused expression while standing in the vestibule as the manager walked passed him and into his room. "What's up?" Mark asked whoever had heard him. Yugyeom was the one who answered him. "We're running late for our English class." He told him as he slipped on his shoes. "Oh yeah. Forgot you guys were gonna learn English by an actual teacher." Mark commented. "But what about the other three?" Yugyeom went closer to Mark to whisper in his ear so that their manager wouldn't hear him despite the manager already being in his room.

"JB hyung is getting ready to go out on a group date with his friends from Kondae." The youngest member wriggled his eyebrows playfully. "They're going to meet some girls from Seouldae." "Jealous that you're not going?" Mark smirked as he nudged the youngest member. Yugyeom just shook his head with a small smile and then mentioned the other two. "Jackson hyung and Bam Bam went to the gym to work out." "Really? Where?" Mark asked. "Downstairs. They finally opened up a gym facility a few days ago." Yugyeom stated as he slipped on his backpack and looked like he was still in his high school days as Mark just let out a low 'oh' in response although he never saw the information about the gym facility.

"Oh, hey Mark hyung." Youngjae was the next one to greet him. "Is Manager Seunghoon in his room?" "Hey Youngjae." Mark greeted back and nodded his head about their manager. "He just got back with me a while ago." "OK. I hope he didn't take a nap yet. He still has to drop us off at school. Manager Seunghoon!" Youngjae yelled out. "We're ready to leave now!"  "I'm not ready yet!" Junior called out from his room. "Wait for me!" "Hurry up, hyung!" Yugyeom yelled out at him. "We're going to leave without you and learn English better than you!" "Shut up, you brat!" Junior yelled as he ran out of his room from within Bam Bam and Yugyeom's room. "OK. I'm ready. Wait, where's Manager Seunghoon?" "Here." Their manager let out a bit groggily. "Don't you kids ever stop yelling?"

"No." All four of them replied with mischievous faces. "Whatever. Let's go." Manager Seunghoon ordered them as he walked past all four of them and out the door before turning to look at Mark. "Oh, Mark. Tell the other three not to be out too late. I'll be at the company if you need me after I drop off these three." Mark gave him the O.K. sign as he watched the other members trailed after him. Junior was the last one to leave but not before saying, "Mark hyung, tell JB hyung not to wear a fedora hat out. It'll make him too suspicious if he's trying to conceal himself too much." "Alright." Mark commented. "Bye, have fun." He said in English as Junior shot him a smile before waving goodbye.

Once they were gone, Mark went to relay Junior's message to the leader. Just as Mark was about to knock on JB and Youngjae's bedroom door, the door opened revealing JB who was actually wearing a fedora hat and Mark let out a laugh. "Too much?" JB asked once he heard the older boy laugh. Mark nodded his head as he couldn't stop laughing. JB ditched the hat and pushed passed Mark. "It's not that funny. Stop laughing or I'll hit you." JB threatened although it wasn't really serious, or well majority of the time. "You can't hit me. I'm GOT7's visual." Mark stated while doing a sunflower pose cutely. JB just rolled his eyes as he threw on a zip-up hoodie which worked out much better than the fedora hat.

"So, the maknae told me that you're going on a group date." Mark let out slowly as he took a seat on their couch while hugging a stuffed animal. "You're not afraid to get find out by the fans or what? It hasn't been three years, y'know." JB shrugged. "It's just a get-together. Nothing serious. I'm not dating anyone. The guys at Kondae invited me out, and I can't turn them down again after turning them down for almost the past two years because of our activities. Besides, we have free time now and it's a little more lenient for us now, and so I'm just taking the opportunity like how you're taking Chinese classes. Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yugyeom are taking English classes, and well Jackson and Bam Bam are just being Jackson and Bam Bam." Mark let out a laugh at the leader's words. "You can say that again."

JB smiled before continuing. "Don't worry, I'm still the responsible leader that GOT7 and IGOT7s know. I just need a bit of 'normal' as you can say every now and then." Mark nodded his head in agreement before remembering what their manager told him. "Oh, Manager Seunghoon said not to be out too late." "Noted. Thanks. So what are you going to do tonight? Since everyone is practically gone and doing their own thing." Mark shrugged indifferently. "I have homework, but it's not due until the day after tomorrow, well next week, or something like that, but whatever." JB turned to look at Mark once he was done fixing his appearance. "Did you meet any IGOT7s or fans at all in the class?" "There's fans everywhere." Mark let out with a sigh.

"Oh, so not even one didn't know who you were?" JB asked casually, which triggered Mark's memory of one classmate. "I think there was one." "Ohh, who?" JB asked interested as he joined Mark on the sofa. "Well, the name she went by was, Cài Wěi Qí." "Ohh, so it's a girl." JB cooed in a teasing manner. Mark just rolled his eyes. "Like I was saying, I don't remember the characters for the Hanja to translate to Korean, so I don't even know if that's even her real name that she's going or what, but all I know is that she was... chill." JB just cast him a silent look not saying anything while nodding his head.

"What?" Mark let out. "Maybe she knew who you were, but didn't want to seem like a sasaeng?" JB said rationally. "Or maybe she wants to wait it out and to get to know you before showing her real side?" Mark shrugged indifferently. "Maybe? I don't know. But it was nice talking to someone like I wasn't famous for a change." JB patted Mark's thigh in understanding. "Don't we all just wish for that every now and then?" "Yes, every now and then would be nice." "Anyways, I gotta get going. I was supposed to meet the boys at the Han River. You sure you'll be alright by yourself?" JB asked Mark again with a concern look as he stood up.

"Of course." Mark followed him to the door. "I can entertain myself by myself. Have fun on your group date. Don't bring a stalker home. Manager Seunghoon won't like that." Mark teased as JB just slightly punched Mark in the shoulder. "Like I would let that happen. I promise not to be irresponsible and ruin the image for GOT7. See you later." He waved as Mark waved back and shut the door. "Hmm... alone... yes, finally. I will face time the homies. Homework can wait." Mark said with glee as he walked into his room that he still shared with Jackson to contact his friends back home. "One of them is bound to be up at this hour."

~~~~~~~

"Sorry, I'm late." JB apologized to his friends when he finally arrived and was the last one to show up. "I had to avoid being followed and such, y'know." His friends dismissed it and greeted him warmly. "So, what are we doing?" "I messaged one of the girls, and she said to meet up at Taegukgi Korean BBQ, since they have macaron ice creams there and what not. They been wanting to try out the place and thought it would be a good first meeting point." His friend, Jaehoon told him. "If this is successful, we can all go out, drink, and have fun." "Of course it'll be successful because Jaebum will steal the spotlight!" Another friend, Chulsoo added. "He'll probably take all the girls leaving us with none!" JB just shook his head while moving his hands back and forth. "No, no. You guys are way better looking than me. I think I will be left alone talking to myself." JB chuckled after saying that.

A third friend, Taesuk, threw an arm over JB's shoulders in a playful manner. "Whatever man. We know how much GOT7 has gain popularity and especially amongst the female fans. You're a real ladies' man." "You are too kind for words, my friend." JB humbly responded as he laughed it off. "I'm just here because you all invited me and I missed you guys. Besides, I have free time now, so it's good to catch up whenever possible." "Now that's the spirit!" A fourth friend by the name of Daeil cheered. "Let's get going so we don't make the girls of Seouldae have a wrong impression of us guys from Kondae." "Yeah!" The other boys cheered as the group of five finally headed off to Taegukgi Korean BBQ for a meeting with the ladies of Seouldae.

~~~~~~~

"Napi unnie. Bohwa unnie. It's time to go." A young looking girl by the name of Dayoon urged her two upperclassmen, Natalie and Jenny, in Korean when they neared Seoul National Unversity's entrance to leave. "I can't miss the bus home." "Calm down, dongsaeng. We'll make it back in time." Jenny assured the younger girl. "Besides, you don't have to get home yet. Do you?" "Actually I do." Dayoon sheepishly replied. "My dad is flying in from Australia, and so I want to be there when he gets there." "Oh, why didn't you say so?" Natalie remarked softly. "But we're headed in the opposite direction from you. Will you be okay?"

Jenny interjected in English. "Actually, Natalie, I think I won't be going to that thing with you tonight." Natalie shot her a 'wtf' look. "What? Why not?" She responded back in the same language. "It's not my kind of thing. Plus, I wanted to try out that place we've talked about last night and see how it goes." Jenny explained. "Sure, fine. Tell me how it goes. And you." She turned her attention on Dayoon and switched back to Korean. "Go and buy your dad a big balloon to welcome him! I'm sure he'll like it a lot."  "Hehe, thanks for the suggestion, Napi unnie." Dayoon thanked her with a giggle. "I'll definitely do just that!"

"Take care of Dayoon-ah, alright Jenster!" Natalie said in English with a smile in Jenny's direction who showed her an O.K. sign. "I'll be meeting up with the other three girls that are going to go so I should be okay." Natalie dismissed nonchalantly. "Alright girl. Hope you finally get a boyfriend out of this." Jenny in the same language, but also meant it. "I wish, but take care you two." Natalie bid them farewells with hugs before making her way to the meeting point with her other friends. "I just hope it's not another let down like last time. Those Anam Tigers engineer majors did not cut it." She frowned. "Seolbi better have come through or I'm rejecting the next meeting for sure."

~~~~~~~

Jenny and Dayoon were on the Seoul National University subway station, Line 2. Jenny was looking out the window as she watched things passed her by when Dayoon called for her attention. "Hmm?" "Will Napi unnie be alright, by herself?" Dayoon asked worried. "Yes, she'll be fine. Don't worry about her. She's a tough girl. Believe me." Jenny smiled at the younger girl with assurance that made Dayoon a bit relieved. "Is your dad going to stay in Seoul for long?" Jenny asked the younger girl. "No." Dayoon shook her head sadly. "He's only staying for two days before flying back out to France. He's going to be very busy this year." She sighed at the thought of it and Jenny patted her friend's hand in comfort. "Don't worry. At least you'll get to see him again after his travels." Dayoon nodded her head with a small smile.

Dayoon then decided to change the topic. "So, where are you headed o

Please log in to read the full chapter