Spill the Beans

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Alright, we took the pets to Love Jewel and we dropped off Euncy at the airport. Do you wanna do anything before going back home, Jenster?" Natalie asked Jenny as she smoothly merged Vicky's car into the late morning traffic after dropping off Eunice at the Incheon International Airport. "I don't know. You?" Jenny answered as she fiddled with Vicky's auxillary cord. "I dunno. I hope it doesn't rain. I forgot that it's rains around this time of year." "Don't jinx it, Natalie." "I'm just saying. Calm down." Jenny finally got the aux cord to work. "Vicky needs to get this fix." Soon the sound of music filled the car. "Actually, Vicky needs to come back. She needs to spill the beans." "Me, too, Jenny! All this time she had their numbers! I could of had Mark's!" Natalie spoke with envy. "Snapchat his ." "Haha, you're so funny, Natalie."

*FLASHBACK begins*

Once JB had said it was his idea, the other GOT7 members all spoke at once while pointing accusing fingers at the leader. "It was all of leadernim's idea. Not ours." "Yeah, I don't take responsiblities for his actions." "JB hyung is the one that told us to do it and join in. He threatened me if I didn't join in!" "Don't blame me, please. Blame JB hyung instead." "Hyung made me do it, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to!" "Hyung's the guilty one. I'm completely innocent." "YAH!" JB cast them all a murderous look and the other six knew what that meant. "RUN! RUN NOW! EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! RUN AWAY!" The other six GOT7 members stood up as they bolted away from a furious looking JB while Eunice, Jenny, and Natalie looked on confused at the whole thing and wondered what had just happened and if they should be worried or laugh at the whole ordeal. The trio ended up doing both as they watched the now empty space in front of them and heard lots of commotion on the other side of the screen.

Because none of the members ran in front of the screen; Eunice, Jenny, and Natalie had to rely on their hearing. All the trio could hear were lots of yelling, many footsteps going from here to there, doors opening and slamming, other things being heard that they couldn't quite make out, and lots and lots of incoherent words whether good or bad to which the girls weren't sure of it, either. Soon enough, the girls heard loud knocks coming from their entrance door. "Let us in! Please!" They heard a male's voice said in a panicking voice continuing their banging. "Noona! Please!" Another voice pleaded urgently. "Let us in, please!" A third begged almost like they were about to cry. Natalie quickly got up and went to open the door. The three youngest GOT7 members barged right in and shut the door behind them locking it. "Thank you!" They let out breathlessly as they slumped onto the floor and the other two girls made their way over with amused yet concerned faces.

"Um, are you guys okay?" Jenny asked looking at each of their faces with a worried look. "Yeah, isn't JB oppa going to be upset that you guys are over here?" Eunice added with a frown. "Don't care right now." Yugyeom answered dismissing it. "Yeah, we'll be fine once he calms down." Youngjae added as his breathing returned to normal. "At least it's at the dorm and not anywhere else." Bam Bam replied. "Better than he was back in the day, so we're all good." "Oh yeah, his temper." Natalie remembered and then shrugged. "So, do you guys want some water or something?" "Yes, please." The three males answered as they finally stood up. "Can we stay here for a bit?" Youngjae asked. "What about Coco?" Eunice asked worrying for the little Maltese. "Oh, she's fine. When she hears JB hyung's voice she runs away and hides from him." "I guess like father like daughter right?" Jenny teased as Youngjae laughed agreeing. "Besides, Mark hyung is still there, too."

"So, can we stay for a bit?" The other two asked hoping Natalie would say yes. "Sure, I guess. C'mon, let's get you something to drink and eat." The trio followed Natalie into the kitchen while Jenny and Eunice made their way towards the living room and saw that the other side was still empty. "You think the other members are okay?" Eunice asked Jenny as Jenny shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea and still don't know what to think about all of this." She laughed at the last bit as Eunice looked at the t.v. screen. "I wonder how long it will take for the other four to realize that the other three members are here and had left the dorm." Jenny shrugged laughing. "Beats me. It's pretty quiet on their end, don't you think? I hope everything is okay though." The duo then looked at one another as Eunice spoke a bit unsure. "Should be okay, yeah?"

Just then a body appeared and they saw that it was JB looking a bit haggard and embarrassed. "Uh, sorry you had to witness that." He said with a sheepish expression while rubbing the back of his neck and then frowned. "Are the other three over there?" The duo nodded their heads. "OK. Can you tell them to come back, like right now, please?" "No. We're staying." Bam Bam answered returning with a smile. "Yeah, I kinda like it here. It's so peaceful." Youngjae replied a bit smugged. "Yeah, no airheaded hyung to yell at us." Yugyeom smirked casting the older male a teasing look as JB narrowed his eyes at them. "Kids, don't go bothering people." "But we're not bothering them." Bam Bam countered. "They like having us around." "Yeah, even Napi noona said we could stay for a bit." Youngjae added with an innocent expression. "Hey, that's not fair!" Another voice spoke suddenly belonging to Jackson as he appeared right beside JB. "If we can't go, then you guys can't stay there. C'mon man!"

"Yeah!" Mark agreed coming to join his two members soon afterwards. "Let's switch places." The three younger GOT7 members shook their heads. "No way." "Kids, I'm your mom." Junior stated as he appeared on the screen as well. "Listen to your umma and stop bothering the girls and get over here." "No. Don't want." The three younger ones replied mischievously. "We like it here." Natalie intervened not wanting to deal with their little argument, especially through a virtual standpoint. "If you're all fine and ready to handle one another, I can send them back and you can settle it out yourself." "What?" The younger males looked at Natalie shocked and feeling a bit betrayed. "You said we could stay!" "I did, but honestly, I don't want to be the one to deal with whatever is going on right now." "But-but-" The three younger ones couldn't think of what to say to that. "Haha, ers!" Jackson laughed as he mocked them. "You guys have to come back now! Haha, you guys can't stay!"

"But if you want them back, then you four can come and get them though." Natalie smiled at the quartet. "I'm not walking them back." "What?" The four older GOT7 members looked at her shock. "Really?" "Yup. I'm not their mom. Junior is." Natalie stated with a smirk. "So come get your kids." She walked away to tend to the pets who seemed to have woken from their slumber due to all of the commotion. "Bohwa noona, you're not going to send us away, right?" Bam Bam asked with a pout as Jenny looked at him confused and dazed like. "Wait, what? No. I'm not part of this at all." Jenny told him as she wave her hands in front of her. "No, no, no. I'm not getting involve with this GOT7 fight with each other of sorts or whatever. Sorry boys!" "Ah, Shinhye-yang, what do you think?" Yugyeom suddenly turned to Eunice which totally caught her off guard. "Mwo?" "You'll let us stay, right, Shinhye-yang?" Yugyeom asked her with pleading eyes and Eunice stared at him wide-eyed not really sure what to do.

"Um, molla? I don't live here. Not my call. Sorry!" She smiled at him while shrugging. "Have to ask Napi unnie since Wiki unnie isn't here." "Yah! Don't involve the girls, maknae!" Junior scolded as Yugyeom blew a silent raspberry at Junior to which the latter frowned. "What is this? I want my innocent Yugyeom-ah back. Won't you come back?" "Because I can and no." Yugyeom replied smugly as Youngjae grabbed a remote control that he noticed earlier which Natalie was using to control the television. "Bye hyung. We'll talk another time." He ended the call and turned off the t.v. as everyone just stared at him. "What?" He asked while looking at them. "Did you just really do that?" The younger GOT7 members asked the older male. "You're in trouble now, Youngjae hyung!" Youngjae then realized what he had done and his eyes went wide while he dropped the remote control. "I didn't mean to! Ahh, ottokke?! OTTOKKE?!" Youngjae began pacing around as he rubbed his face while the other two members started pacing around as well. "Ottokke?"

Jenny and Eunice looked at one another amused and wonder what would happen now. That was soon answered when they heard a single knock on the door a moment later. "HIDE!" The three younger GOT7 members told one another silently as they ran away to hide leaving the two girls alone looking at them amusingly. Natalie came out of the kitchen when she heard loud footsteps running amuck and loud banging sounds. "Um, what happened?" A knock sounded again and Natalie turned her attention to the door. "What did they do this time?" "Youngjae turned off the t.v. when they were still talking." Eunice explained as Natalie laughed. "Really?" She then looked around to see if the boys were still running around when another knock sounded. "So I'm assuming that's the older ones to fetch their younger ones." "Yeah." Jenny answered. "What are you going to do?" "Nothing." Natalie answered. "Just let them all cool down."

Natalie walked to the front door and opened it as JB was in mid-knock as he smiled sheepishly at her. "Hey, Napi noona." "Hi, JB. Look, just give them some time and they'll come back." "So you're going to let them stay here?" Jackson asked surprised. "That's not fair." "Don't worry about it." Natalie dismissed it. "They're hiding right now and think you're going to kill them. Just let them think that way." "Oh, you're cruel, Natalie." Mark stated in English shooting her a smile. "It's something that Vicky would do." "Of course, but she takes it further than I would." She answered in English before switching back to Korean. "Just let them be and I'll send them over." "We don't want to burden you, Napi noona." Junior told her in a calm tone. "You shouldn't be dealing with this." Natalie dismissed it. "It's okay. It's just like back home. It's really no big deal. Honestly."

"Alright, I'll leave it to you then, Napi noona." JB told her with a small smile. "Sorry to trouble you with this little incident." Natalie shook her head. "Like I said, it's really no big deal, JB. Seriously, don't worry about it. Fighting makes your bond stronger, right?" She smiled at them with another meaning to her words to which she wasn't sure if they had caught on to it. "Anyways, here." She handed them a grocery bag filled with snacks and drinks which Jackson took. "Enjoy these. I was going to give it to the little ones, but it seems like you guys need it more." "Thanks, noona!" The four beamed at Natalie happily as Mark tried to see what was inside the bag. "Welcome. It's just some extra food and what not from a thing we went to earlier. We still have a lot more left anyways." Natalie chuckled. "Alright, bye bye boys." Natalie waved at the quartet as they walked away while Mark seemed to linger behind just a tad bit longer.

"Yeah?" Natalie asked in English as Mark looked at her like a kid and she was trying to stay calm and in control of her feelings. "Um, could I have, like you know, one or two, or maybe just a whole bag of those macadamia nut cookies? Like for myself to eat and what not?" Mark asked her biting his bottom lip. "What? No. Those are mine. They're not up for freebies." She shot him a narrowed look. "Aww, c'mon, you can share can't you?" "Not with you." Natalie as Mark slightly pouted. "Yeah, you're mean just like Vicky." "I admit I can be a little bit mean, but I'm definitely not like my sister." Natalie laughed, but tried to shoo him away anyways. "Alright, kid, good bye." "I am not a kid." Mark told her with a steady gaze. "Oops, sorry! It just came out. Bye bye, Mark." "Fine. Bye, Natalie." He waved at her dejectedly as he ran off to catch up with the others. "Haha, he's so cute." Natalie told herself going back inside after watching him and s entered their apartment.

"So, what did Mark, I mean, the others wanted?" Jenny teased Natalie. "Mark wanted my cookies, but I told him no." Natalie answered with a laugh. "But yeah, I told them to let the younger ones cool down and think that they are being hunted and what not." "Wow, really? Seems extreme." Eunice laughed at the idea of it. Natalie shrugged. "It's whatever. Don't care. Not my fault for them to come over and hide from their group members." "Now you definitely sound like Vicky." Jenny laughed as Natalie scrunched up her face. "Ugh, we're not alike at all." "I don't get it. It's true that you don't look that much alike, but somehow the things you guys say and do seem like one another." Eunice commented thinking about it. "Maybe it's because you grew up with one another and so just grow on one another, I think." "Yeah, yeah. So, who wants to scare the three GOT7 members?" Natalie smiled wickedly while raising her eyebrows up and down repeatedly.

*FLASHBACK ends*

The two girls exploded with laughter at the memory. "And then you scared Youngjae by simply standing behind him when you found out he was hiding in your room. Oh my god, poor kid, Natalie." Jenny said in-between laughs. "Seriously, I think he would have slapped you all over if he didn't remember at the last minute that the both of you aren't that super close and that you were older and a girl." "Haha, I know right?" Natalie agreed chuckling. "Either way, I wouldn't care though. Haha. He was so precious. Too bad Vicky misse

Please log in to read the full chapter