Summer Special Showcase

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Natalie woke up to the sounds of random shuffling as if someone was moving things around quietly, but still noisily. She lifted her head and opened her half-lidded eyes to see Vicky scrambling around the room in search of something. Natalie picked up her phone to look at the time and groaned. She turned to her sister who was still shifting around. "What are you doing?" She asked as quietly as possible, but with a little annoyance in her tone of voice. Vicky didn't stop what she was doing as she picked up her luggage again and went through it for the nth time before putting everything back inside. "I can't find my phone." She answered quietly, but irritated. "I've looked everywhere, well not exactly, but you know what I mean by that, but I still can't find it." Vicky let out in a huff as she stood with her fists on her hips with an agitated expression. "I don't know where it is."

"Call it." Natalie stated obviously as she turned the other way and tried to go back to sleep. "Duh, dumb dumb." "I can't. I put it on vibrate yesterday night so I wouldn't get bothered and could just enjoy my night time with my music. My alarms are off, too, because of the mini vacation. I didn't get the chance to set it up for today. There's no way for me to find it unless I actually see it." Vicky explained as she looked around the room once more making sure she checked everything except the other girls' items because the eldest girl knew that it wouldn't be in their belongings. "I don't know what to do." "Not my problem." Natalie replied. "Find it later before you wake up the other two." Vicky glared at her sister's sleeping form, but let out a defeated. "I know, but that's not what I'm afraid of." She frowned and almost felt like crying for some reason. "I'm afraid I won't find it."

"You'll find it. Stop worrying." Natalie told her tiredly while facing her, although she was wondering why she was still talking to her sister. "If not, then just report it stolen and get another one." Natalie told her in another last attempt to have her sister stop searching for it. "No, too much work." Vicky sighed as she ran a hand through her hair for the nth time. "I have a lot of stuff on there that I didn't get to save yet. I need to find it so I can save them. Plus, I don't have the money to pay for the insurance thing to get another one." Vicky let out another sigh as she then left the room to go outside to the front of the house where she last knew where it was when she was there with what's-his-face, even though she already checked out there. "Oh, you'll find it." Natalie smiled smugly. "You'll find it soon enough." She smirked afterward before turning the other away again and falling fast asleep once more.

~~~~~~~

"Yeoreobun, annyeonghaseyo!" The MC of GOT7's FLIGHT: TAKE OFF's Summer Special Comeback Party Showcase welcomed the crowd as the fans all let out loud, happy cheers and screams. "I'm Chon Seungpyo and I'm your MC for this special event today." The crowd cheered again. "Hehe, thank you." Seungpyo smiled before speaking again. "Thanks to a very good friend of mine who is also a very good friend of one of the GOT7 members, I was given this golden opportunity to be GOT7's MC out of many other applicants that could have done a better job than me." The crowd let out awes at this bit of information feeling envious of the guy. "So thank you!" Seungpyo pointed out into the crowd randomly, but it wasn't really randomly, but the audience didn't know that. "You know who you are." Seungpyo laughed again before focusing his attention onto his cue cards once more.

"Alright, that's enough of me and back to the main event." Seungpyo began, "GOT7 have been quite busy this year just as much as they were last year, and now they're finally back with a summer comeback since focusing their attention and activities overseas and individually as well." He flipped to another cue card. "The boys have done a succesful second Japan tour earlier this year. Member Jackson has been to and fro from South Korean, China, Japan for a few variety shows filming. Member Bam Bam filmed a few solo Thai commericals, too. Also both Jackson and Bam Bam are part of the Real Men series and have been doing an amazing job on that so far. Also, member Junior was recently cast in the male lead role of the film, Snowflakes this year. Have any of you seen it yet or plan on watching it any time soon?" Many screams were heard before Seungpyo spoke again. "Of course all of you Ahgase know these informations, so you don't need me repeating it." Seungpyo teased as he continued. "Now, without further ado, the act you all been waiting for, GOT7!"

The crowd's screamed with enthusiasm as GOT7 made their way on stage while Seungpyo walked off as GOT7 performed their title song, Fly, with bright smiles on their faces while moving energetically as they captivated the crowd with the hip-hop and upbeat summer song. "C'mon, Vicky. Just enjoy it." Jenny told the older girl in English seeing her still looking moody about finding out that they were attending the GOT7 event instead of going to Love Land. "How am I supposed to enjoy it when I'm still bleh about the whole thing." Vicky replied as she watched the boys danced with a stoic expression despite feeling something stirred within her as she watched them moved. Her sister nudged her. "What?" She looked at Natalie as Natalie nodded her chin at the screen with a playful look. "Your man." Vicky glanced at the screen, but tried to not make a reaction. "Aww, don't be that way, Vicky." Eunice nudged the older girl with a knowing smile. "Don't be mad, just let it go."

Eunice was about to sing the song, but Vicky shot her a look. "Please don't." "Will you enjoy the event then?" "Fine." "Yes!" The three younger ones high-five one another proudly as they finally convinced the stubborn Vicky as GOT7 finished performing their first stage. "Whooo! Please give GOT7 a round of applause!" Seungpyo announced as he walked back out and stood next to GOT7 who were trying to catch their breaths, but were glowing with smiles on their faces. "Did you guys like it?" Seungpyo asked the crowd as screams were heard. "I think you guys can do better than that, right?" The screams were louder. "Now that's more like it." The MC then focused his attention to the seven members. "Alright, GOT7 would you please introduce yourself, although I'm sure we all know it, but for those that are new, and the song that you just performed."

"Come and get it, GOT7 imnida." GOT7 introduced themselves while doing their signature hand motion before introducing themselves one by one and asking the fans if they were enjoying themselves. Yugyeom then spoke about their come back title song. MC Seungpyo talked again. "I heard that you were able to take a much bigger part this time around?" "Yes." JB answered. "All of us were able to contribute to the album, except Jackson due to his busy schedules." "JYP, waeyo?!" Jackson let out comically as everyone laughed. "What more can you tell us about the contributions made to FLIGHT LOG: DEPARTURE?" Seungpyo asked looking at the other members. "This album is dedicated mainly to our fans, IGOT7." Youngjae spoke with a smile as he laughed afterward due to feeling awkward. "Without them, we wouldn't be here. So this is a thank you to Ahgase! Gomayo, IGOT7!" Youngjae thanked with a bow. "Gamsahamnida, Ahgase!" The boys followed after. "You here that everyone! GOT7 would like to owe their thanks to you for where they are now!" Seungpyo exclaimed as everyone let out loud cheers.

"Anything else?" Seungpyo asked afterward once the yelling died down. "Our maknae, Yugyeom, helped with the dance choreography." Junior said motioning to a shy smiling Yugyeom who also motioned at Junior. "Junior hyung helped me as well. We did it together." "But, Yugyeom-ah did majority of it this time around." Junior insisted in a motherly way. "Yeah, Yugyeom went all out and even our PD-nim was impressed." Bam Bam spoke as he imitated the scene as he faced the crowd with a charismatic playful look. "Very cool, right?" Screams were deafening. "Hehe." Bam Bam laughed with a proud expression. "Our fans always know it." Screams were heard once more as Seungpyo laughed believing it. "They sure do." He switched his cue cards. "So, are we ready for another performance?" The eight men looked at the crowd as the fans screams. "Alright, a second performance it is! HOME RUN!" Seungpyo announced before he walked off again and GOT7 readied themselves for another stage.

After the second performance the showcase continued with more talking ments with MC Seungpyo, then the boys played games with one another and against each other, later two sets of seven lucky fans were able to go on stage for special fan interactions and game play, and then they ended it with another performance, Something Good, before doing a closing ment. "Alright, everyone, that is the end of the showcase! Thank you, Ahgase, for joining us at GOT7's FLIGHT: TAKE OFF's Summer Special Comeback Party Showcase!" Seungpyo concluded as tables and chairs were brought out for the GOT7 members to do their fan signing eventas the last activity for the day. "As everyone else makes their way out, will the one hundred lucky fans that got their numbers for the fan sign please join us on stage to began the fan signing, please! Thank you very much!"

"That should be us! Let's go." Taesuk smiled widely as he looked at the other four girls while Vicky shot him a suspicious look. "What do you mean by us? Aren't we going to Love Land now?" "What's up with you and Love Land, unnie?" Eunice laughed although she was curious about what this Love Land thing was that Vicky wanted to go to so badly. "Wiki unnie just has a dirty mind." Jenny teased elbowing Vicky who just tried to hide her embarrassed look. "It's not even like that." "Ah, so you do have a dirty mind." Eunice teased as Vicky shook her head vigorously. "Whatever, let's go see GOT7!" Natalie said with a grin as she pushed them all towards the stage against the other fans who were leaving begrudgingly. "Luckily, Taesuk-ah grabbed the specific numbers for us earlier than the other fans." "What do you by by specific numbers?" Vicky shot her sister a look who just wriggled her eyebrows in response. "Hehe, thank you Taesuk oppa!" Eunice beamed. "Yeah, thanks Taesuk-ah." Jenny thanked him. "You're absolutely welcome." Taesuk smiled wide as his dimple showed geniunely.

"Well, thanks, but no thanks." Vicky said as she tried to walk away. "I'll be at the beach like wayyyyyy over there far away from this event if you don't need me. Seriously. Don't need me." Someone grabbed her shirt before she can make her escape. "Taesuk-ah, can you please make sure she doesn't escape." Natalie told him as she handed Vicky's shirt over to the laughing male. "Sure, Napi noona. C'mon, Wiki noona. Let's go see GOT7." Taesuk grinned at the older woman as he removed his gripped from her shirt and put his arm around her shoulders instead so that she couldn't run away. "Here's your number." He gave her a piece of paper and Vicky stared at it and scoffed. 99. Yay me. Not. Seriously though. "They would make me second to last so that I can't escape, yet still be tortured by it all. These brats." She mumbled in English to herself in complaint about how everything had led up to this moment.

Yesterday's conversation for all three pairs seemed to go well, more or less for only two of the pairs. Jackson and Jenny happily reconciled with the help of Jackson Jr. which the idol claimed he wanted to baby sit for a while since he was also Jackson Jr.'s parent and not just her and would promise to return him to his mother as soon as possible. Jenny reluctantly agreed while Jackson hugged the doll and Jenny envied the doll just a tad bit which Jackson took notice of and asked if she was jealous or not. Even though she was slightly jealous, Jenny made it seem like a joke that she was and Jackson acted out Jackson Jr. hugging her in play pretend which made Jenny laughed and hugged the doll. She didn't catch the look that crossed Jackson's face, but he hid it well and told her he wanted Jackson Jr. back and that she would have to say her goodbye to him for now.

As for Natalie and Mark they were a bit awkward after the falling incident, but somehow it got dismissed in the process like it was nothing and that it had never happened. Or so they thought and told themself that. Natalie did take the chance to get her phone back in the confusion and turned it off so that Mark wouldn't get interrupted again, but also the fact that the idol wouldn't see that she had his picture as her screen lock wallpaper and actual mobile background after unlocking it. Mark just let the whole thing slide as they finally talked, but of few words. It didn't take that long for them to understand what the other one was trying to convey and hope that next time there wouldn't be any more misunderstanding. Natalie just nodded her head, although all she was thinking about was the incident from earlier and how much she couldn't really look at Mark in the face without averting her eyes every now and then. Mark would observe her closely, but she just shot him a tight-lipped smile every now and then and so he was unable to decipher her body language, but his mind would wander to what happened a while ago from time to time as well.

Now for JB and Vicky, it didn't go so well as he had hoped for. After he asked her where they should be and Vicky answering him that she di

Please log in to read the full chapter