A Lotte World Birthday

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[not sure how accurate this is. lol but it's something!]

"About time!" Vicky let out a bit exasperated when she finally spotted Jenny and Natalie as the duo made their way to the ticket booth where Vicky stood waiting for them. "I'm surprised you're wearing red." Vicky stated looking at her sister and then noticed the sunglasses. "Why are you wearing shades?" Vicky then looked over at Jenny. "You're wearing shades, too?" And then did a once over. "But I like that sweater on you though. It's cute." "Thanks, Vicky. You look cute, too." Jenny complimented the older girl and then frown slightly. "Aren't you cold?" "She's weird and still thinking of Arizona weather." Natalie answered with a smile and then shrugged. "The color looked good with this outfit, so I just said 'fcuk it' and wore it." "And the shades?" Both younger girls just shrugged as Vicky rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, what took you so long?" She finally asked them. "Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee." The two younger girls chorused happily yet with a tired expression "Why were you two at Love Jewel?" Vicky asked as the trio entered the indoor park, Adventure, of Lotte World after paying only the seventy-five percent fee of the original ticket due to the late admission discount after 4 P.M. "Roger and Cameron wanted me to record like a song or two with them for my birthday gift." Jenny explained with a sigh. "They weren't satisfied until who knows how long" "I think the two just wanted to spend time with Jenny." Natalie teased with a smile as she nudged the said girl. "Oh, which songs did you record?" Vicky asked tilting her head at Jenny. "I remember them asking for my opinion on who would fit with these tracks of theirs a while back. Did they tell you the titles?"

Jenny thought about it "I think the first one was, 'Flush', maybe? I don't really remember." "Did you sing or rap?" Vicky probed further. "She rapped." Natalie interjected. "The boys were actually surprise that she could do that." "Haha, I was surprised that I could do it myself." Jenny chuckled as she thought back on the experience. "It wasn't that bad actually now that I think about it. It was just the boys interrupting every now and then because they were each telling me different things." "Like it was your fault?" Natalie scoffed. "Cam and Rog kept on getting each other's nerves and finally just let Jenny do her thing. Which they should have done from the beginning like I told them." "I know right." Jenny agreed as she remembered the second song. "The other song was 'girlfriEND', I think. I sang for this one instead."

"Oh, I liked them both and told the boys that you would probably fit these two songs better. Glad they went with my suggestions." Vicky smiled while nodding her head in approval. "I wonder when they'll released them to the public though." "What?" Jenny let out with a slight squeak. "Released them publicly? No way?" Vicky looked over at the younger girl. "Why not? It'll be your pre-debut official work under Love Jewel's roster like Naly being a cameo actress." "Huh, maybe this is what Sangmin meant about me being in a project that Jane and Kirsti were talking about." Jenny realized coming to this conclusion. "But still, it's a bit unbelievable isn't it?" "Well, believe it because it's happening." Natalie chuckled as she remembered her first official entertainment work. "It's not so bad since we're under Love Jewel." "Ah, that's right." Jenny nodded in agreement. "Can't go wrong there." "Well, we'll find out later." Vicky said as she hurried them along. "Let's go on some of these rides before we can't with all these lines."

~~~~~~~

"Do you think they're actually gonna show up?" Jenny whispered to Natalie as the two were trailing behind Vicky, who was leading the duo to somewhere happily after already going about the amusement for two hours. "I don't know." Natalie shrugged. "They didn't really give us an actual answer when we asked them earlier today." "Honestly, I'm really hoping they'll be able to make it though." Jenny admitted with a sheepish expression. "Like they hung out with us for Vicky's birthday, and so I hope they would be able to do that for mine, too, y'know?" "Yeah, that would be cool." Natalie agreed. "Also, it would be another awesome birthday present." Jenny chuckled as Natalie agreed. "I know right. I hope they could do the same for me, too, next month." Natalie then moved her eyebrows playfully. "Maybe I can just have Mark all to myself on my birthday." Jenny shook her head. "Oh, Natalie. You and Mark." "All day every day, Jenny."

"Hey, are you guys gonna keep talking? Or are we gonna finally ride the viking this time around instead of bypassing it and coming around again?" Vicky called out to them as she pointed to The Conquistador with a happy and hopeful expression as she repeated herself for the nth time. "We definitely have to sit at the ends of the boat though. That way we can go higher compare to sitting in the middle." The younger girls stared at the ride once more since their last walk about as it swung back and forth while they could hear the current riders screaming in excitment and fear. They weren't sure which category they would fall under, but they were also unsure if they wanted to ride it or not. "C'mon, it's totally going to be fun." Vicky tried to coax the duo again and hoped this time it would work.

"Hmm, how about something else first?" Jenny suggested while watching the boat continue to swing left and right. "What? Again? We did what you wanted to do something else first." Vicky slightly pouted and then something hit her in realization. "Are you both scared of heights?" Vicky teased as she walked over to join the duo. "Not really." Jenny answered with a shrug. "I just don't want to do this ride, yet." "Please lor, that's what you said last time." Jenny let out a chuckle. "Did I?" Vicky just glanced at her friend before looking over at her sister. "How about you?" "Me?" Natalie repeated and then shrugged. "You can do whatever you want." "That's what you said last time, too." Vicky grumgled to herself before letting out a sigh and giving in. "Alright. What do you all want to do then if not the viking?" And then muttered the last part. "Since you're all afraid to ride the damn ride."

"Let's skate." Natalie suggested with a smile. "It's been a long while since we skated." "Psh, yeah right, Naly. This is ice skating. There's a difference between that and roller skates." Vicky stated not liking the idea. "Since it's Saturday and it is Jenny's birthday, what do you wanna do Jenster that we haven't done yet besides The Conquistador?" "Um," Jenny pondered once again as she looked around the place for the nth time tonight. "How about we..." She trailed off as she tried to decide on what to do at six in the evening. "Oh! I remember now what I wanted to do, but kept forgetting." She beamed happily as her gaze followed after something. "I always wanted to ride the World Monorail. Let's do that." She then faced the sisters. "Plus, let's do it now since it's still light out before it gets dark and we'll be seeing everything by lamp lights and what not." "OK." The sisters agree as the trio headed to the third floor of Adventure.

~~~~~~~

"OK. So who's idea was it to do the Jungle Adventure, again?" Vicky asked as she, Natalie, and Jenny were in the restroom drying themselves off after going on the ride through rapids inside a dark cave a few minutes ago. "Haha, guilty." Jenny laughed while raising her hand. "C'mon, Vicky. You know you liked it. The water splashing and the girls screaming in the dark." "Psh, yeah right, so annoying." Natalie commented instead while she was still patting herself dry. "That one guy wouldn't stop screaming in my ear." "At least it was a guy. I got a girl. A teenage girl." Vicky countered while making an annoyed face as she was still drying herself with a paper towel. "I think I might be going deaf." She said while pulling on her ear and yawning. "I hope not though. I like hearing specific sounds." Jenny chuckled as she waited for the sisters to finish. "You guys, it wasn't that bad. Admit it. It wasn't that bad." "Yeah, yeah." The sisters replied in unison as they followed their friend outside and debated on what to do next after being at the amusement park for three hours now.

"Alright." Vicky spoke up as she listed off the things that they have already done. "We did the World Monorail twice, the jungle twice, bumper cars three times, the balloon ride twice, the drunken basket, and the giant loop thing. Anything else? Besides eating and window shopping and not doing the Conquistador." "Oh, we did the French Revolution, too." Natalie added as she remembered something else and ignored her sister's mentioning of the viking. "Let's go pick up our picture and see how it turned out. I totally forgot about that." The trio then moved to the second floor beneath them. "I hope we look okay in the shot." Jenny added while walking. "I know I was yelling in excitement." She chuckled as the sisters agree as they did the same. "If not, then let's do it again." Vicky smirked. "Ah, no. One time is good enough for me." Natalie rejected. "Even if you blink your eyes?" Vicky questioned as Natalie shrug. "Dunno." The trio finally reached the entrance of the ride and searched for their photo among many other ones since it was a while back when they last rode the ride.

Upon locating the image, Natalie's phone rang a few seconds afterwards. She went through her backpack to search for it as she instantly picked it up when she saw the caller's name. "Yoboseyo?" Natalie stepped away with Jenny in tow as they talked with the caller leaving Vicky to retrieve the image while she waited for it to print out. Glancing at the duo every now and then, Vicky wondered who had called as the girls looked really excited and secretive about it. The older girl didn't have time to ponder when the attendant called for her attention to hand her the photograph. She thanked the attendant as she studied the picture while walking towards the girls at the same time. "Hmm, it turned out better than I thought." Vicky commented as she handed the image over to Jenny as Natalie was still busy talking to whoever was on the phone. "Oh yeah, we look great." Jenny agreed with a smile while looking up at Vicky. "We need to do more candid shots like this." "Um, yeah no." Vicky disagreed with a laugh. "I prefer it to be as minimal as possible."

Before Jenny could comment, Natalie ended her call with a grin and called for their attention. "Let's head over to the ice rink." Natalie told them with a huge smile. "Why?" Vicky asked curiously. "I thought we were skipping that." "Nah. Changed our minds about it." Her sister smiled playfully at her. "Right, Jenny?" "Oh, yeah. Totally. We did." Jenny agreed automatically as she handed Natalie the photo. "Yup. Ice skating. Yay." "Oh, I defintely like this." Natalie said while looking at the photograph as she began to walk towards the ice skating rink with Jenny besides her. Vicky followed, but wondered why the two wanted to skate so much when they hardly skated back home. Plus, Vicky hated balancing herself on a pair of slippery shoes she knew she would never get the hang of. "Hurry up, slowpoke." Natalie called out to her as Vicky grumbled. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your horses." Before muttering to herself. "It's not like it's going anywhere, anyways. Sheesh."

A few minutes later the girls arrived at the ice rink as the two younger girls seemed to be looking for something or someone while the oldest girl just watched them wondering what was going on. Just as Jenny and Natalie spotted whoever they were looking for, Vicky's attention went to someone else that had tapped her on the shoulder. "Natly!" The guy in front of Vicky greeted her while pulling her in for a hug. Vicky just froze as she didn't know what to do with this stranger that had enveloped her into a random hug. "Natly? You okay?" The guy let out in English although he had an accent with confusion as he pulled away and stared at Vicky with a sad look.

"Um..." Vicky let out slowly as she stared up at this tall stranger. Wow, he's kinda cute. Maybe more on the fione side though. She thought and then silently scolded herself a few seconds later. Ugh. Don't be stupid, but he actually looks kind of familiar though. Then it dawned on her that this guy had just confused her for her sister. "I think you're talking about Natalie, right?" The guy's face fell with horror. "Ahh, then that means you're Vicky. Sorry. But, oh, please don't tell Natalie that I confused you as her. She's gonna kill me for sure if she finds out that I call you, Natalie instead." He then smiled at Vicky like he hasn't seen her in a long time, although Vicky had no idea who he could be. "You don't remember me, do you?" Vicky replied in a questioning like tone as she racked her brain for any memories of the guy. "Should I?"

"Hyungkyun. Hyungkyun Kwon." He introduced himself and it finally clicked in Vicky's brain. "Ahh, you. Mr. Tall English Cutie." He chuckled upon the nickname that Vicky used to refer to him back in the day. "Yes, that's me. Mr. Tall English Cutie." "OMG. Wow. I haven't seen you in like forever. Last Christmas, right?" "Ah, yes. We last saw each other on Christmas several months ago. It has been a long time." "Fo reals. But I'm glad to see you're doing well. Naly hasn't kept me updated about you since Christmas." "Ah well, I told her not to since I was focusing with school and work back home." Hyungkyun told Vicky as she nodded her head in understanding. "Understandable. So, wait, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I was supposed to meet your sister here since we were both sort free today in a way." Hyungkyun informed Vicky as she looked at him confused. "Why?" "Well, I was supposed to meet up with Natly back in July, but she was in Jeju at the time. And then when she came back, I was already back in England." He explained before continuing. "And I happened to come back to Seoul two weeks ago, but due to our busy schedules we couldn't meet then. So today, just happened to work for us, or so it seemed." "And that's how you ended up greeting me instead, yes?" "Uh, yeah, sorry about that, Vicky." He cast her an apologetic smile as Vicky dismissed it. "It's all good, I guess. Even though we're not that alike. Anyways, do you want to talk to her though? She's not that far away, y'know, if you want to meet up with her."

"Nah, it's okay." Hyungkyun declined. "I actually have to get going soon. I figured Natly would call me or something when she arrived, but I guess she forgot." "Yeah, she might have." Vicky agreed before looking at him with a wry smile. "You do know that she hates being called Natly, right?" Hyungkyun laughed while nodding his head. "Yes, I do. I called her Natly because she called me H. So we called it even since then and just refer to one another by that nickname." Hyungkyun let out another laugh. "Honestly, she called me H a lot and still does to this day. I sometimes wonder if she even knows what my full name is." He chuckled upon the memory and then glanced at Vicky. "Maybe why I thought she was cute and interesting when we first met." "Oh really?" Vicky looked at him amusingly. "That's a first."

Vicky then remembered Natalie never telling them how they met and such. "So, maybe you'll tell me since my sister keeps forgetting to tell me. How did you guys meet?" Hyungkyun looked at Vicky surprised. "She never told you?" "I think she did, but she was very vague about it and we also were busy and hardly saw one another at the time." "Ah well, let me see." Hyungkyun tried to recall his and Natalie's first meeting. "I believe I met your sister when she first attended Seoul National University and met her through my cousin, Seolbi." He began before continuing. "And after introductions, I started noticing that we actually had a few classes together." He then glanced at Vicky a bit shyly. "Then we dated, that ended, and have since been good friends after."

"Ahh, OK. OK. Got it. Now I'm all caught up." Vicky told him with a laugh. "Wow, them good 'ol days. Anyways, are you sure you don't want to meet and talk to her?" Hyungkyun looked at his watch before giving Vicky a sad look. "Yes, I'm sure. I really need to get going, but since you're here I could give it to you instead." Hyungkyun then handled Vicky a beige bag as she turned the bag around to see what it said. "Michael Kors? Oh, please don't tell me you bought her another bag?" Vicky gave him a pouting like look as she sigh. "She doesn't need anymore bags, Hyungkyun." Hyungkyun laughed. "I figure you would say that, but hey, it's what she wanted." "You're not even dating anymore and yet you're still spoiling her." Hyungkyun smiled. "True, but it's what we decided." He looked at his watch once more.

"Alright, I really need to get going." He looked at at Vicky. "Thank you, Vicky and tell Natly I said 'hi' and add in 'Natly'." He chuckled as Vicky nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah, I'll make sure to tell her that and give her this present of yours." "Thanks again, Vicky. Oh and tell your sister to message me later. Hope we all can hang out next time I'm back in Seoul." Hyungkyun smiled as he waved goodbye before turning the other way and jogging off somewhere. "I guess." Vicky watched him go before looking down at the gift bag. "Still can't believe he got her an M-Kay bag." As she was about to take a quick peek of the package, someone then placed their arm around her shoulder, and she glanced at the arm before turning the other way to see who it belonged to.

Vicky ended up staring at someone who was all bundled up that she couldn't see their face as it was covered by a muffler, sunglasses, and a hat along with the hood of the jacket over it. She was weirded out and backed away from the person as she maneuvered her way out from underneath the person's arm. She ended up backing into another person while turning to face whoever it was and saw that they were also in a similar get-up at the first person. Feeling more cautious and a bit scared, Vicky turned around and ran away in some random direction while forgetting about her friend and sister in the process. The two people that had freaked Vicky out turned to one another and blamed the other. "What did you do, hyung?" The second figure that Vicky had bumped into accussed the first one. "Me? I didn't do anything." The first figure pointed at himself before pointing at the second person. "What about you? What did you do?"

As those two argued, the rest of the group consisting of seven others with five of them who were dressed similar to the two arguing and the other two being Natalie and Jenny. Jenny then leaned closer to Natalie. "Um, shouldn't we call Vicky and tell her what's happening?" Natalie shrugged with a small smile. "She'll call us sooner or later. I'm not worry. Just let her be." Natalie then turned to look at her friend while chuckling softly. "I'm more worried about your man that he'll cause a scene and everyone here will soon find out that GOT7 is at Lotte World though." Jenny then grinned at her friend with a playful look. "Maybe I should just trade with Vicky then and she can deal with Jackson and I'll deal with JB instead." "That works, too." Both girls then let out a few laughs while two of the five figures walked towards the other two figures arguing to stop their little childish argument. Another of the five figures walked closer to the girls to speak with them.

"Um, will Vicky be okay?" He asked as the duo turned towards him. "Why? Are you worried, Mark?" Jenny asked with a hint of playfulness upon her lips. "She'll be fine. She's just... I don't know, being Vicky." Natalie added as she didn't face the idol. Just as Mark was about to say something, someone then hooked their arm with Natalie's making her pay attention to that person instead. "Let's just go have fun and leave the others here." He then also hooked his arms with Jenny's and pulled the two along with him. "Wait, Bam Bam." Jenny let out, but her and Natalie just let the GOT7 member pulled them along to wherever he wanted to go after his little argument with Jackson earlier. "Hyung, are you okay?" Yugyeom asked Mark who seemed to look a bit ticked off while Mark didn't face the younger male. "Yeah." He simply replied. "So, what do we do now?" Youngjae asked to no one in particular not noticing the atmosphere as they all just stood about.

"Well, let's go and celebrate the rest of Bohwa noona's birthday together." JB told them before continuing. "That's why we came out in the first place after work." "Hey, where did Jackson hyung go?" Junior asked not noticing his fellow member among them. "Wasn't he with us just now or did he leave when Bam Bam left, too?" "Well, obviously he went after Bam Bam who is with the girls." Mark stated with a chuckled seemingly returning to his regular self. "We should go after them before they cause a scene." Youngjae suggested as Yugyeom scoffed. "When do they never cause a scene?" "Exactly." The older line stated in unison with a laugh. "Alright, kids, let's go." JB told them while sending a message to the other two group members as he made sure the other four members walked ahead of him in the last direction they saw the trio last before following soon after.   

~~~~~~~

"Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Jenny and Natalie let out in excitement as the Gyro Drop dropped them and they reached the bottom several seconds later. "Whoo! That was fun." Natalie let out with a laugh as she followed the crowd off of the ride. "Yeah, we should do this with Vicky next time." Jenny added as she held onto Natalie's sleeve to not get separated. "Where do you think she is? You think she went back home?" "Nah. I think she's eating or maybe decided to go on the viking by herself." Natalie answered as the duo finally made it out of the crowd and stood waiting off to the side. "So what now?" The older girl asked the younger female. "I dunno, but I'm hungry." "Me, too, but I need to use the bathroom, too." "You and your five-year old bladder, Jenny." "Ugh, seriously." "Let's wait for the boys before leaving. They might think we ditched them or something." "Ha, imagine this. Two random fangirls ditching GOT7 at Lotte World."

"What?!" Someone exclaimed loudly behind them as the duo turned around with widened eyes to face the person which turned out to be Jackson. "You're gonna ditch us?" The idol continued speaking. "You can't ditch us. That's messed up. We came to celebrate your birthday, Jenny." "It was a joke." Jenny explained with an apologetic look. "We're not gonna ditch you guys." "Actually, if given the chance, Vicky would do it in a heartbeat." Mark interjected with a chuckle. "Don't you think?" "Actually, she did, Mark." Natalie agreed with a smile. "She just doesn't know it yet." Just as s

Please log in to read the full chapter