Like Old Times

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"C'mon, Vicky. Please?" Jenny and Eunice begged the older girl as they prevented her from entering back inside the house. "Please, Vicky?" "No." Vicky declined once again as she tried to pull herself away from the two younger girls' hold on her. "No you don't want to play. Or no, what?" Natalie asked her sister amused. "No." Vicky repeated and then slumped down defeated as Natalie shook her head as she kicked her sister lightly. "Stop acting like Lilo." The boys watched the scene with amused expressions. "I say Napi noona will convinced Wiki noona." Chiwoong said pointing at one sister from the other sister. "No, I say Bohwa noona will." Gongyoo disagreed. "She seems more persistent." "No way, fellas." Seungpyo in. "I'm going to say Shinhye-yang will convince Wiki noona in the end to join us." "What's your wager?" The three then asked one another as Taesuk in. "What are you three going on about?" "We're betting on which girl will convince Wiki noona to play." They answered with wide grins.

"I say none of them." Taesuk said with a laugh while turning to look at GOT7. "So, what do you all think?" "I think Wiki noona will probably murder one of them." Youngjae answered honestly with an awkward laugh. "Or at least hurt all of them in some way." "I agree to the hurting, but not murdering part." Yugyeom added with a laugh. "Noona isn't a killer." "Of course she's not." Bam Bam defended Vicky. "She's an angel, guys." "An angel with horns." Mark interjected with a chuckle. "That, I can agree to." Jackson agreed smiling widely. "That is totally true for her situation." "She's really not that bad guys." Junior told them with a soft smile. "She's a lot nicer than she appears to be or what she tells us that is." He then caught JB's eye and shot him a hidden look while JB still held a suspicous expression. "Why do you say that?" Junior just shrugged his shoulders as JB was about to press further, but the girls' voices interrupted them.

"I said no!" Vicky whined like a child and started sprouting out the word 'no' in German because she liked how the word rolled off her tongue. Plus it annoyed her sister and that was always a bonus. "Nein. Nein. Nein. Nein! Nein! Nein! Neeeeeiiiiiiiinnn! Neeeeeeeiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!" "Oh, shut up. God damn, man. You're so annoying." Natalie ruffled her hair and then went to go grab something from the cooler and brought it to her sister. "Here." Vicky stopped what she was doing and looked at her sister with an amused look after her fake tantrum. "Hurry up and grab it before I drink it instead." Natalie dangled a juice pouch in front of her sister as Vicky took it, opened it, and calmly drank from it. "Gah, so damn annoying." "Oh, why didn't we just do that in the first place?" Jenny let out with a wry sigh. "This girl." Eunice chuckled as she nudged Vicky. "You're quite childish, Vicky." Vicky just grinned at her and finished the pouch with a peace sigh. "Haha, always."

Just then Vicky's phone went off for the second time that night, but it was playing Pretty Eyes by Alex Goot ~'Pretty eyes staring back at me so blue and wide~ Vicky tried to look for her phone on her as the girls gave her curious yet amused looks. "Who keeps calling you, Vicky?" Jenny asked nudging the girl playfully. "One of your many boyfriends?" Vicky played along in a sarcastic tone as she tried to locate her mobile. "Oh yeah. One of my many boyfriends, Jenny." Vicky finally found her phone and was about to answer when someone snatched it out of her hands. "Hey!" "Who is this," Natalie tried to read the name of the caller. "Pretty Eyes? Who is that?" "It's a nickname for James. I changed all of my contacts to nicknames like a week ago." Vicky said as tried to snatch her phone back that stopped ringing, but Natalie moved it out of her sister's way to . "Aww a nice nickname." Eunice giggled upon hearing it. "You always have good nicknames."

"Of course. It's easier." Vicky's phone rang again, but with a different ringtone this time playing V Factory's Love Struck. "Oh, who sings this song?" Natalie asked seeing a different caller this time. "And who's T-D-H?" "It's that song Love Struck by V Factory and that's Davud calling. T-D-H stands for Tall, Dark, and Handsome" Vicky laughed as Natalie asked confused. "Da-what?" "Davud. You don't remember him?" "No." "Geez, Vicky. So many guys calling for you and you didn't tell us?" Jenny joked nudging the older girl. "Why aren't you dating any of them?" "Davud and James are just friends. I don't really see them in a romantic aspect anymore." "But you did before?" "Yeah, when I met them back in high school, but now we're like bros. Haha." "Aww that's sad. Did you date any of them?" Eunice asked as Vicky shook her head. "They had girlfriends at the time, and let's just say their exes were crazies. Still, our friendship formed and there was no way to go about it in a romantic way. Although they're quite the flirts."

Vicky then glared at her sister when the ringing stopped signaling that it went to missed call. "Tch. Give me my phone back, brat." "Nah." Natalie grinned at her sister. "I wonder who'll call next and what song will play, too." "So annoying." "That's right." Natalie grinned at Vicky while Vicky just made a face. "I don't know why they're calling. Wait. What's today?" Vicky asked in an alerted state glancing at the girls. "I think that may be why." "Hmm, it's the fifteenth now." Eunice answered her. "Why?" "Ugh. I can't believe I totally forgot his birthday." Vicky facepalmed herself as she explained. "Because it's James' birthday today and I need-" Her phone rang again playing M2M's Pretty Boy letting her know it was another familiar caller. "Pretty Boy?" Natalie laughed giving her sister a weird look. "Is he related to Pretty Eyes?" "Yeah, that's Nicholas, James' half-brother. Don't know if you remember him, but he's a total flirt, too. Give me my phone before James gets another person he and I know to call me."

Vicky eventually took her phone back and answered it as she walked away. "I still don't get why she doesn't have a boyfriend by now with all these male friends she has." Jenny laughed while tilting her head. "Maybe Vicky just likes having lots of male companions." Eunice laughed. "She's a loner." Natalie simply told them not caring about her sister anymore. "She likes being alone, so that's why she won't get a guy." Natalie then motioned behind her. "Besides, weren't we supposed to play games with the boys?" "Ahh yeah, the boys." The other two let out as they all turned to face the group of eleven. "Annyeong." Eunice waved at them with a small smile. "Wiki unnie won't be joining us." "Ha! I win!" Taesuk exclaimed happily as he clamped his hands onto his friends' shoulders. "You all owe me whatever that you wagered because I totally forgot what they were." The three girls looked at them like they were crazy, but were still smiling. "So what do you wanna play?"

"Sorry ladies, I gotta get going, actually." Chiwoong told them with a sad and pouty look. "I have work and it won't be easy later today." "Me, too. But I have a boss that will nagg at me nonstop and I need to get in a few good hours of sleep to deal with that." Gongyoo added with a sad expression as well. "Aww, why? You guys are leaving so suddenly right now." Natalie slightly pouted giving them confused looks. "We were becoming such good friends." Seungpyo laughed. "Work calls, Napi noona. I gotta get going, too. Plus,they're my ride." "Well, next time we come back, we have to hang out more for sure! Unless you're girlfriends don't allowed that." "I have to get a girlfriend first for that to happen." Gongyoo joked as everyone laughed. And then they all bid farewells, with Vicky only waving goodbyes to them as she was still on her mobile. Now it was just the girls, GOT7, and Taesuk.

Eunice then realized something. "Don't you guys leave later today or what? Don't you have your schedules to do?" "Our flight takes off at around ten or so in the morning." JB informed them. "But our first schedule for later today isn't until four in the afternoon." "So that means we can hang out like old times." Jackson cheered happily as he began to bounce up and down. "Dang you're so hyper." Jenny laughed watching the idol now run around with his arms flapping up and down. "What did you guys give him?" "We didn't give him anything." Mark replied with a small chuckle. "That's just Jackson." "And Bam Bam?" Natalie asked now seeing the younger man joining his fellow group mate's antics. "That..." Mark looked over before returning his eyes on the girls with another laugh. "I have no clue."

"Hey, what is Wiki noona doing over there?" Taesuk asked pointing to where Vicky was making lots of hand signals while bopping her head to some imaginary beat. "I think she's doing Gwiyomi Player." Youngjae stated recognizing the hand motions as Yugyeom laughed. "Or trying to at least. She's stuck on the third one." "How do you know, maknae?" JB asked him curiously with a slightly narrowed gaze. "Because I've been watching her try and she kept failing after four attemtps." "You're watching noona?" Junior asked surprised. "Yugyeommie, are you a stalker?" Yugyeom's eyes went wide at the accusation. "No. I just saw it and it was just funny to watch. I'm not a stalker!" "Hehe, cute." Eunice giggled witnessing the JinGyeom moments as the others started teasing Yugyeom about it. "I'm not a stalker. Guys. Stop. Hajima." Yugyeom whined, but it didn't work as the members a bit more before ending it.

"Three plus three equals gwi-gah this is so embarrasing James!" Vicky cried in English as she rubbed her burning cheeks. "Why do you want me to do this again?" "Because it's my birthday wish, Vicki Minaj, duh." James stated with a grin. "Besides, you owe me since I still haven't received my Christmas present from you." "I've been... busy." "You mean lazy, right?" "Yeah that, too. Ugh. Isn't going up to like two enough?" "No. I like seeing you suffer and you need to be more cute anyways since I haven't seen you at all this year." James stuck his tongue out at Vicky as she scrunched up her face. "I've been busy, but mark my words, Pretty Eyes, when I return one of these days you're gonna get it." "I'll take my chances to see you like this right now in digital format, Vicious V." "You're so mean." Vicky whined cutely rubbing her face as James continued to laugh. "How about this."

"Let's make a deal." James told her and Vicky's ears perked up and she removed her hand from her face.

Please log in to read the full chapter