My Hand Goes~

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Vicky just followed after the idol without saying a word when she heard him say 'I got you'. And in that moment, she didn't know what to say or do, and so she just simply let GOT7's leader lead her to wherever he was headed to. JB didn't say anything else after he spoke those words as he securely held onto the older girl's hand while leading her far away from the merry-go-round horse ride and back in the direction of the Garden Stage. Vicky just stared at the cat ears headband on his head and amusingly asked a question. "Jaekitty, where we going?" JB continued walking not saying anything, but was wondering what she had just called him. Vicky repeated her question thinking he didn't hear her. "Are you talking to me?" JB finally asked after a few seconds as Vicky replied. "Um, well, Jaekitty, who else would I be talking to?" She scoffed. "The air?" And she pretended to talk to the air.

"Oh, Air. Hey what's up, Air? Where are we going, Air? Uh, Air. I can't hear you, Air. Air, can you speak louder, please." She used her free hand to cup her left ear. "You're pretty quiet, Air. What's that, Air? Air, I can't hear you. Say it again? What? Can you repeat that one more time, Air? Oh wait, Air. I forgot about this." She rolled her eyes as she removed her hand from cupping her ear. "Yeah, that's right. You're freaking air that's not real. You can't speak to me." Vicky then glared at the back of the idol's head who was smiling at Vicky's cute antics, but didn't turn around to face her. "Jerk." Vicky mumbled as she rubbed at her eyes which suddenly became irritated by her contacts. "Ah, wait." She stopped walking and pulled her right hand free from his left hand so that she could take out her contacts. "Ugh, hate when this happens."

"Noona, are you okay?" JB asked her in a concern tone while watching her take out the small lenses from her eyes. "Yeah." She replied absentmindedly while trying to find her solution case to put in another pair. "Tch. I hope I brought my glasses." She told herself when she couldn't find her solution case. "Ahh, fcuk. I left it in the other bag." Vicky groaned when she remembered where she had last left it. She tossed the two mini items into her bag instead of throwing it away while staring up at the the high-valuted ceilings of Adventure. "Ugh, what am I supposed to do now?" "Do you want me to call Napi noona or Bohwa noona for you?" JB asked with a slight frown. "Are you able to see?" "I can see, sort of, but yeah everything is just blurry." Vicky replied with a puff of air. "It's just that night time is the worst because of all the lights that distorts my vision more."

"Then, that means you can't drive, right?" JB asked assuming she came by her own car. "Ah yes, but I gave my sister my car keys so she could drive after we got done with Lotte World." Vicky answered. "Just my luck." "Do you want to go meet up with them?" "Nah, it's okay." She smiled at his slightly blurry figure. "If we re-group so soon, then the cousins may spot all of you." JB still looked at Vicky with worried, but didn't further the topic about it and went with something else. "Are these cousins that you're referring to one of the girls that I met with your sister at that group date months ago?" "Um, yes. I think so. I don't remember their surnames but one is Yerin and the other is Dayoon. Does any of these names sound familiar to you?" "Ah, yes. The one name Yerin does. It felt like she knew who I was at the time and wouldn't stop staring at me. It actually gave me the bad kind of chills." "You shouldn't be talking about your fans like that." Vicky joked as JB just cast a glance at her, but didnt say anything.

"I was kidding." Vicky told him, but JB didn't say anything and began to walk away from her. Vicky freaked out at the thought of being stranded at Lotte World with her current eyesight situation as she ran after him and took a hold of his arm sleeve. "Hey, you can't just leave me behind like that." JB stayed silent, but a smile graced his lips. "Hey, man. I thought you said you were a gentleman." JB still didn't say anything, but he was definitely enjoying himself now. "I'm sorry." Vicky apologized in a soft voice several seconds later while JB frowned upon hearing her apology. "Why are you apologizing?" "I dunno. I thought you were mad at me or something since you wouldn't reply back to me." "I'm not angry." "Oh." Vicky still onto his sleeve as JB finally took notice of it with his sunglasses still on. "Is that better?" "What is?" "Holding onto the sleeve." Vicky shrugged. "It's the only way for me to hold on to you so that I won't get separated from you."

"Oh" He simply let out as Vicky heard something else in his tone, but couldn't figure out what it was. She didn't ponder on it much longer and explained why she always holds onto the sleeve. "I always do this with the other two when we go places. Usually I hold onto the strap of their bags, purses, or the front part of their backpack." Vicky smiled as her eyes unconsciously just stared at where her hand was holding onto him while JB continued to lead them somewhere on the first floor of Adventure. "Anyways, it's just easier to stick by them than simply following them since I hate getting separated when we're headed in the same direction." "Ahh, is that so?" JB nodded his head while continuing to look forward as Vicky wondered about his usage of words, but dismissed them when she squinted to make out the viking coming up ahead.

"Why are we here at The Conquistador?" Vicky asked curiously as they got closer and closer and she could definitely make out the shape of the ride. "You said that you wanted to ride this, right?" JB stated as he turned to smile at her to which she couldn't see before turning his head in front of him again. "We're going to ride the viking." "Really?!" Vicky let out happily as she placed her free hand beside her other hand to hold onto JB's arm fully without actually thinking about doing so. "Yes! Wait, are you sure? Can we?" At that moment, JB felt her hold onto his arm firmly and glanced to make sure if he was feeling it right, and saw that she was. His lips quirked higher to one side before answering her.

"Ne, noona. We can ride it." He smiled when she heard her excitement. "Ahh, yay! Awesome. Wait. I didn't mention this to any of you about wanting to ride this ride though. Did I?" "Oh, Bohwa noona mentioned it when we first arrived and you ran away because of Jackson and Bam Bam." "Oh." She let out before rolling her eyes. "I knew it was those two that did it. But hey, let's line up!" Vicky then dragged JB by unconsciously linking their arms together and also entwining their fingers as well to line up for the ride like a happy kid. "Hehe, I've been dying to ride this ride for so long now. Thanks, JB!" She grinned up at the idol as he returned a smile of his own while patting his free hand on top of their entwine ones. "You're welcome, Wiki noona."

~~~~~~~

Natalie let the idol pull her along as she repeated his 'I got you' in her head over and over and over and over for who knows how long. If she could, she would have definitely love to hear his voice all day, every day for as long as she lived. She slightly frown at that thought as she knew that kind of situation wouldn't come true, and so she basked in this moment with him while it lasted. Her eyes soon caught sight of his giraffe-like headband a little while later and smiled at the sight. "How cute." She chuckled softly in English as it reminded her of the blue giraffe plush toy back home that one of her brothers had won for her at the spring fair two years ago. Also, it was another inside joke between her and the other two as blue was Natalie's favorite color and Vicky called Mark a giraffe back in his pre-debut days when Vicky noticed how long his neck was.

Natalie let out another soft chuckle, but this time it was a little louder as Mark heard it and turned his head to look at the older girl and also spoke in English. "What?" "Hm?" Natalie automatically at him with a tilt of her head when she heard him talk, but knew he had probably heard what she had said. "It's nothing." Natalie replied with a smile hoping he wouldn't press further. "So, where we going?" She asked instead as she noticed they were now at Magic Island. Mark stared at her for a bit before facing forward again, but held onto her right hand a little more firmly with his left hand. He glanced back once more at her while walking and faced ahead once again.

Natalie stared at the back of his head through her sunglasses and wondered if he was going to answer her or not when he didn't reply the second time he turned around. When she still heard nothing from the idol a minute later, she muttered to herself. "Lil brat." Natalie wasn't paying attention and so she ran into his back as he abruptly stopped walking. "Oh, sorry." The older girl apologize as she looked at him. "Why you stop walking?" Mark turned to face her with his own shades still on and asked her, "Did you just call me a little brat?" "What, no." Natalie lied as she turned away from him. "I didn't say anything." Natalie then tried to direct the attention elsewhere. "Oh look at that one. Petit Pang Pang or however you say it." She pointed at the cute automobile ride in hopes of getting Mark's attention on to the kiddie car instead of what she had said earlier like before.

It worked. "Do you want to ride that?" He asked her curiously "No. Do I look like my sister to you?" Natalie scoffed as she then started walking again, but this time leading Mark around Magic Island as the two were still holding hands. "Hey, let's do the Gyro Swing. Or we can do the Gyro Drop again." She suggested as she saw the two rides from afar, but the idol didn't comment. Natalie looked behind her, but couldn't make out his facial expression because of his get-up. She scoped out the area once again. "Hm, what do you want to do then?" Mark still didn't speak as Natalie suggested more things to do as she wasn't sure what to do with Mark's silence. "Um, do you wanna do the Atlantis Adventure? Or maybe you want to do the Swing Tree? Or um, how about that one? The Comet Express?" Still the idol didn't respond as Natalie let out a frustrated groan. "Fine then you lil brat. You can do whatever you want as I go by myself and do something else."

Just as Natalie made the motion to release her grip from GOT7's visual, Mark held onto her hand even more tightly preventing the older girl from walking away. Natalie then felt herself jerk back from the sudden tug and she turned to look at the younger male a bit flustered. "Hmm?" Mark didn't say anything as Natalie let out a sigh. "Man, if you're not going to say anything at all, then don't-" Mark cut her off while unconsciously rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. "I was deciding. OK?" "Come again?" Mark slowly repeated what he had said as Natalie just looked at him weirdly. "And you couldn't just say that or what?" "Because you called me a little brat." Mark slightly whined as Natalie looked at him a bit amused and confused.

"Really?" She asked him before speaking further. "You're still hung up on that?" "So you did call me a little brat." His tone changed into a more firm one as Natalie denied it again. "I did not call you a little brat." "You're a liar and well, you were talking too fast, too." Mark said coming up with another reason. "I'm not a liar and I don't talk fast." "Yeah, you were talking like hella fast, Natalie." Mark insisted as Natalie also insisted on her innocence. "I was not." "Yes you did." "You lie." Mark lips quirked up. "I don't lie like you." "Oh yeah, okay. Whatever." Natalie let out while rolling her eyes and was happy that Mark couldn't see her do it. "Bullshiet." She unconsciously said out of habit a few seconds later and then suddenly became slightly embarrassed at the last part of what she had said.

"When have I ever lied?" Mark asked her as he didn't care about her swearing while Natalie shrugged indifferently. "I don't know. I'm not that close to you." "See." "See what? There was nothing to see." "My point exactly." He smirked beneath his muffler enjoying messing with the older girl.  "What point?" Natalie asked confused. "That makes no sense whatsoever." Mark burst into stifle laughter as Natalie just glared at him. "What's so funny?" "It's nothing." Mark responded once he calmed down from his giggling fit. "Yeah, right." Natalie turned away from him, not wanting to look at him any longer even though they were still walking side by side. Mark frown, wondering if he had upset her. "Natalie?" She didn't respond. "Hey." He poked her right cheek as she turned her head to glare at him. "What are you doing?" "Trying to get your attention." "But why did you have to poke me?" Mark shrugged. "I dunno."

Natalie let out another sigh before looking around Magic Island once more as she stopped walking and Mark stopped along with her. "Is there something you wanted to do here since you're the one that led us to Magic Island." Natalie looked over at the idol who was also looking around Magic Island. "Actually, not really. I just wanted to get as far away from the cousins as possible that you guys had mentioned earlier." Mark admitted as he faced Natalie who was slightly shaking her head because of what just happened just now. "Are they the same duo from last time where you didn't want to explain the situation to me because you were lazy?" The idol asked a moment later. "Mmhmm." Natalie nodded her head as Mark waited for her to speak further. "That's it?" "What?" "You're not going to explain it to me?" "Yup." "Really?" "Yes." "C'mon." "Nah." "Natalie." "Ian." Natalie used the name that her sister thought of for the fun of it as she laughed afterwards when she said it before laughing and repeating it again. "Haha, Ian."

"Where did that name come from again?" Mark asked once he heard her use that and dismissed the earlier topic. "Your name." Natalie answered with a giggle. "It's actually a nice name." "How? That's no where near my name." "Your Chinese name." Mark thought about it and said it inside his head and realized it was similar. "Oh wow. I never thought of that." "Me either. Vicky was the one that actually came up with it." Natalie informed as he nodded his head. "Hmm, interesting. Any other things you wanna share with me?" He asked while looking at her intently, but again Natalie couldn't see it. "Nah, not really." Natalie answered with a smile before trying to walk off again, but Mark still held on to her hand. "Where are you trying to go?" "Far away from you." She answered automatically when she couldn't walk on ahead as Mark raised an eyebrow while tugging her closer to him. "Oh is that so?" Natalie shrugged in response while remaining indifferent, but on the inside she was spazzing on whether to be happy or not.

They stood there in silence not saying anything to one another. Natalie hated it and expressed her impatience. "Argh, let's do something." "Like what?" Mark asked enjoying seeing the different side of her as Natalie threw her left hand in the air carelessly. "I dunno. Something at least." Mark started laughing for some odd reason as Natalie looked at him weirdly. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." The idol answered as he calmed down before suggesting something. "How about we go get something to eat?" "What do you want to eat?" Natalie asked the GOT7 member when she turned to face him. "I dunno. What do you wanna eat?" He asked her instead as Natalie also shrug. "Are you craving anything?" "Are you?" "Just pick something." "Why do I have to pick? "I dunno. Just pick something." "Natalie." "Ian." Mark laughed hearing that name again. "Alright, um..." He looked around and spotted a directory.

He walked towards it while pulling Natalie along with him as he skimmed the board to find a place. "How about we go to Lake Pizza?" He suggested as Natalie made a face. "I don't want pizza. Had it for two days already." "But I love pizza." "Yeah, I know. Pizza is life." She looked at him. "But I'm not feeling pizza. Pick another place." "Fine." Mark complied as he looked at the board once again. "Um, Candy Castle?" "Nah, that's too far. It's should be near the Gyro rides which is like all the way over there." She then pointed with her free hand in the direction of the Gyro Swing and Gyro Drop while Mark just smiled as he suggested two more options. "Then decide between Cafe Bingbingbing or Lake Cafe. Which one do you wanna go to?" "Ohh, the Cafe Bing one." Natalie exclaimed happily. "I heard they have the best slushies and this thing called a milk ice-cake or something and I really want to try it." "So, Cafe Bingbingbing it is then." Mark smiled at her as the two began to walk towards their next destination hand in hand while enjoying the night scenery around them.

~~~~~~~

Jenny went along with the idol not thinking anything else of it except that she enjoyed the warmth of his hand flowing into hers. I guess holding hands with my bias isn't a bad birthday present either. She thought with a wry smile as she continued to stare at her left hand holding onto his right hand. Even if it's only for tonight, I don't are. I'll take it. It's still something worth cherishing. Jenny smiled thoughtfully as she then stared up at the back of the GOT7 member's head. Plus that voice of his is so FRIGGIN' hot. She added in her head and without knowing it a laugh came out of that caught the attention of GOT7's Wild and y.

The idol abruptly turned to face her in mid-step and she ended up running into him. "Oof." Jenny let out surprised by the sudden motion.  "Heh, sorry about that." Jackson apologized as he doubled checked to see if the older girl was alright. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yes. I"m fine." Jenny smiled at him although Jackson wasn't able to see it due to her sunglasses hindering them from his view. "You sure? My broad chest didn't do damage did they?" He questioned again although Jenny had to laugh at the words. "What's so funny?" "You." Jackson looked slightly offended although Jenny wasn't able to see it due to his get-up covering him up.

"Ahh, I didn't mean it like that, Jackson." Jenny tried to correct the misunderstanding. "But thanks for your worrying. I'm good." "You're sure?" "Yes. I'm sure." Just as Jackson was about to ask her again, Jenny stopped him. "I am totally fine, but I should be asking if you're the one that's okay." "What do you mean by that?" Jackson asked curiously as Jenny shrugged. "Actually, I dunno. I don't remember where I was going to go with it." "Wow, thanks for caring so much about me, Jenny." Jackson sarcastically let out in a dramatic tone as Jenny just shook her head amusingly. "If Natalie was here, she'll call you out on your dramatic state."

Jackson stopped and faced her again. "I am not dramatic." "Whatever you say, Jackson." Jenny laughed as she made to walk on, but Jackson pulled her back as the two were still holding hands. "Rude. Where are you going?" Jenny shrugged as she looked around Adventure to see the others. "Just thought we could catch up with the others." Jackson scoffed. "What? You don't want to spend time with me?" He then started spouting off sentences that confused Jenny of how it became like this. "Am I'm boring you, Jenny? Am I'm not good enough for the birthday girl? Do you wanna go hang out with Bam Bam instead?" He then began pulling her in some random direction. "Let's go find Bam Bam then."

Jenny tried to keep up with the idol. "Jackson. I didn't mean it like that." She tried to explain herself. " I just meant for us to get together again since we all got separated and I don't know what the plan is now since none of the sisters have texted me yet." Jackson turned to look at her, but continued walking although in a much slower pace than before. "Why do you need a plan?" "Because it helps." Jenny simply answered although she knew that whatever the plans they made it was always forgotten and they would end up doing something else instead. "Then you can plan with

Please log in to read the full chapter