Unexpected Visitor

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Vicky was hanging out in her apartment typing away on her laptop while listening to whatever was playing on her karaoke machine as Natalie and Jenny were currently at Seoul National University to settle out their school admission and dormitory situation for their fall semester to get it done and over with. Vicky was hoping she would get around to hers next Monday on the twenty-second since community college was a bit different than how it was at a university campus. She just knew that she'll only be taking one or two courses this time around for her fall semester unlike last year. Also, Vicky could have gone and done hers today as well, but she was too lazy and opted to hang out alone since she missed her 'me time'.

She even had Chloe come get Marsh and Moca the other day as her friend and Yongin were able to work something out with their landlord about the numbered of pets allowed a week ago. Vicky was going to make the best of her alone time as best as she could on this lovely Friday day. Plus, she would have to start getting used to being alone again as her sister and friend would return to living in the campus' dormitories once school starts up again. Anywho, it was going pretty well since she hasn't been disturbed at all today except for that one unexpected call to which she pushed to the back of her mind and eventually forgot about it for the time being. Vicky just hoped that nothing else would occur out of it later on though.

Anyhow, time flew by and it was nearing six in the evening and Vicky decided to take a short break from writing one of her fanfictions on her favorite site, Asianfanfics, and headed towards the kitchen to grab something to drink and stretch her limbs due to sitting and lying around for majority of today. Plus she needed to rest her eyes as she couldn't be staring at the monitor like how she used to back in the day since it would affect her eyesight even more than it already has. Anyways, while opening a bottle of juice Vicky heard the door opening and smiled michievously. "Hehe, this will be fun." So with her still opened bottle of juice, Vicky hid herself from their view while pressing herself against the wall like some sort of spy.

When she heard the chattering coming closer to her she popped out and tried to scare whoever she came face to face with first. "HYAH!" "Ahh!" The person screamed while also smacking Vicky which in the process made the juice spill all over Vicky as she was about to laugh at what she had done to whoever she had scared. "Ahh. I didn't get to drink it and I even showered earlier today, too. Gah." Vicky frowned as she looked down as the strawberry and banana juice absorbing into her shirt and beginning to spread. "Then you shouldn't be scaring people, Vicky." Jenny scolded trying to calm her beating heart. "You know I don't like that." "Serves you, right." Natalie smirked at her sister before handing over a file of their school papers to her. "Here's that paper thing that Aunt Julisa needs every time we enroll." "Mmhmm." Vicky said as she took the paper and began walking towards her room. "You can clean up the mess as I go shower again."

An hour later, Vicky returned to the living room wearing glasses to find someone else going through her laptop. "What are you doing?" She asked with widened eyes as Vicky stared at GOT7's member, Bam Bam, who looked up at her in surprised. "W-what?" Bam Bam tried to play dumb. "I, I, I was doing nothing" Vicky shot him a suspicious look as she looked to see where Jenny and Natalie were, but they weren't around. "Uh huh." She said as she walked closer while Bam Bam gulped nervously. "Why are you here?" "I was bored, so I stopped by." "Where are the ot-" Vicky was interrupted by the voice of the youngest GOT7 member. "Hey, Bam Bam, I couldn't find any of the rice crackers or jelly drinks, but I finally found some chocolate milk." Yugyeom stated entering the living with a smile as he finished taking a sip from the bottle and then stopped in his tracks when he saw Vicky. "Oh, hi, Wiki noona." He waved the hand that was holding the bottle at her with a smile. "Thanks for the chocolate milk."

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome." She dismissed him with a wave of her hand and took a seat on the floor beside Bam Bam as she took control of her laptop shooting him a suspicous look. "You better not have downloaded while I was away." "I didn't!" Bam Bam let out loudly as Vicky laughed at his reaction while glancing at her laptop screen and saw a window opened for her pictures. "I'm just teasing and I see that you were going through my pictures. Why?" She then looked at the boy while Yugyeom took a seat on the sofa behind her.  "I was trying to see if you took photos of us during our summer showcase." Bam Bam admitted with a laugh as Vicky cast him a weird look. "Why?" "Napi noona said she uploaded the pictures on to your laptop." "Oh, I see." Vicky said as she began clicking around while speaking still. "Where did they go, anyways?"

Yugyeom spoke this time. "They said something about food and went to go pick up something to bring back to eat." "Of course they would. Anyways, here you go." Vicky said as she found the documents that Bam Bam wanted to see and connected her laptop to her t.v. after turning off the karaoke machine so that they all could see it on a bigger screen compare to her laptop. "Napi took a lot of pictures and videos while Bohwa just took videos. I recorded the whole thing. It's quite repetitive, but I'll say that Napi has the best quality amongst the three of us." The boys clicked through each image as they watched on with interest while Vicky amusingly watched them go through the photos of themselves from fans' perspectives. Bam Bam then looked over at Vicky with a slight pout. "There's a lot of pictures of Mark hyung. How come I don't have a lot?"

Vicky just shrugged her shoulders giving them a neutral look while Yugyeom looked over at Vicky mischievously. "Is it because Mark hyung is your bias, right?" "No. Mark isn't my bias. My bias is someone else." Vicky told them honestly without meaning to which caused the boys to each arch an eyebrow. "Who is your bias?" "Is Mark hyung Napi noona's bias?" The boys asked at the same time while Vicky laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "For me to know and you to never find out and I don't know. You have to ask her yourself." "We promise we won't tell the others." The boys said in unison as Vicky shook her head while smiling. "Please! Tell us!" "No. I'm not gonna tell you guys anything." Vicky said as she stood up and backed away from them. "Just go look for other fancams and fantaken photos online instead of my laptop if you wanna find focus of yourselves." "Why are you avoiding the topic, noona?" Yugyeom asked with a slight pout. "I'm not avoiding anything. I'm just shifting the conversation to something else."

"That's still avoiding it, Wiki noona." Bam Bam said knowingly with a smirk as Vicky brushed him off. "Whatever. Don't you guys have to return back to your dorm or something? Maybe like back with the others? Which by the way, where are the rest of the members? I'm sure you have schedules since you're still in promotion mode." "We do, but we're done for the day. The others are still at the company doing whatever they're doing." They answered Vicky as Bam Bam found the folder of their summer showcase performances from like a month ago as Vicky let out a sigh. "I wish I wasn't so nice and could just kick them out of here." Before she could escape to her room, Vicky heard a specific knock sounded from the door and Vicky silently fake cried. "Huhu, why me?" She looked up at the ceiling and let out a really big breath before making her way to the front door and peeked through the peephole as the familiar knock sounded again.

"Ne?" She spied two other figures, but couldn't really make them out as the lighting in the hallway wasn't bright enough. "Are Yugyeom and Bam Bam with you?" One of them asked which sounded awfully like JB. And before she could reply, the other person spoke next. "Actually, we already know they're already in there." The other person admitted with a laugh to which Vicky figured out was Mark. "Could you just let us in?" He asked as he looked up and Vicky recognized his pearly whites. "Um, no and no?" Vicky let out with a restrained laugh as she answered in English instead. "C'mon, Vicky. Just let us in." Mark responded in the same language. "Why you always gotta be like this?" "Because I can." Vicky stated as she cast a look over her shoulder and saw that the younger members were still occupied with the videos before looking through the peephole again. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, I'll just let your sister let me in instead." Mark said as he looked to his left and JB's head did as well. "Fine." Vicky reluctantly agreed as she opened the door while switching back to Korean. "I guess you guys can come in since my sister would have let you in anyways." Mark entered as he cast Vicky an amused look and spoke in English. "I lied. She's not there. It worked though." He laughed while he ran off in to her kitchen as Vicky just glared at his back as she muttered to herself. "This bish." "Sorry about that." JB apologized with a sheepish expression as he was still standing outside the door and Vicky turned to face him with a small smile. "It's okay. You can come in, y'know." "Are you sure? You're not mad?' "No, I'm not mad. More than half of you are already here. I'm sure the others are bound to come by later."

JB cast her one of his loving smiles as he walked in and she shut the door trying not to be mesmerized by it. As Vicky turned to face her living room again, she bumped into JB instead and instantly backed away. "Are you okay?" JB asked Vicky in concern as he laid one hand on her shoulder to make sure she was steady. "Um, yeah." Vicky answered as she quickly glanced at the hand on her shoulder before looking at him while moving her shoulder out from underneath his hand. "Better question is why are you just standing there?" "Oh, um, I actually remembered something and wanted to ask you something." He said as he continued to stand there and Vicky wondered why it had anything to do with him standing there in the first place as she was all too aware of how close he was. "And that is?" She asked trying to distract her mind while JB bit the corner of his bottom lip as he tried to figure out how to bring up what he wanted to ask her. "Do you wanna go to the rooftop with me?" "Excuse me?" She let out surprised.

Before JB could repeat his question, Mark interrupted them without meaning to. "Hey, noona. Where are your pets? Especially the Corgis." He looked about the room while whistling, but none of the animals responded to his call. "I haven't seen Chocolate and Vanilla in a long time. Actually, in a  very long while now that I think about it and Mocaccino usually comes when I whistle, unless you do your special call or something. As for Marshmallow well she just comes when I sit on the couch or something." Mark turned to face her as Vicky remembered that she never told them about Chloe having the Corgis permanently. "Ah, well, Vani and Choco stay with the other owner full-time now. Moca and Marsh are usually with me, but because my friend worked something out with her landlord she has the other two for now. Sorry about that. They'll be back next week or so. Depends on Chloe." Vicky answered with a sheepish look.

Mark slightly nodded his head sadly and turned away to join the other two younger members while JB was about to speak again, but rapid knocks sounded from behind him and Vicky as she turned to look at her door questioningly. Vicky went to the door and peeped through the hole, but saw that whoever was standing outside was too short to recognize or even make out. "Nuguseyo?" Vicky asked as the person replied with 'Kii mama' in a soft voice that Vicky almost didn't hear her. "Momoka?" Vicky let out in surprise as she quickly opened the door and saw Toshiya's daughter staring up at her with happy tears. "Kii mama!" Momoka cried out happily as she wrapped her arms around Vicky's waist as Vicky put her arms around the younger girl in total confusion. "Um... Momoka..." Vicky let out softly as she removed Momoka's arms from her waist so she could crouch down to the girl's eye level and spoke in Japanese. "How come you're here?" The little girl didn't say anything and looked down instead. "Momoka."

She still didn't answer Vicky. "Where's your father?" Momoka looked up at Vicky for a bit before looking down again. "Momoka." "I miss Kii mama!" Momoka cried out instead as she wrapped her arms around Vicky's neck and pulled the older woman closer. "Why did you leave me?" The little girl began to sob uncontrollably. "Why did you leave me Kii mama? I miss Kii mama. I miss you so much! Please don't leave me again." Vicky didn't know what to do as she automatic

Please log in to read the full chapter