Normal Conversations

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Just kidding!" Jenny heard Jackson exclaimed with a laugh just as the elevator door dinged as it opened. "Huh?" Jenny looked at him confused as she was about to step out. "I don't get it." She said in Korean. "I'm joking. Joking. It's a joke." Jackson replied, making sure Jenny understood him. "I'm kidding. I was joking." He repeated as Jenny still gave him a weird look as Bam Bam continued to laugh in the background. "Is there a hidden camera?" Jenny looked around her surrounding and then remember she was still in the elevator and so she stepped out in a hurry because she needed to use the toilet. The elevator then closed on its own and Jenny watched their faces with an amused one of her own as they didn't follow her out. Jenny shrugged her shoulders while speaking in English. "Oh well. Not my problem." She turned around and walked towards Vicky's apartment like nothing happened. Also, she had a bladder of a five year old that needed to be taken care of.

As she neared the apartment door, she heard a commotion from the elevator and turned to look to see Jackson and Bam Bam scrambling out of it. She chuckled at the sight before looking at the door in front of her. "I can't believe Vicky lived in the same building with GOT7 all this time. Wow." She said to herself in English just as she was about to open the door. "Hey, noona." She heard a soft voice called out, but didn't pay it any attention. Jenny soon felt a sudden tap on her shoulder after that. "Hmm?" She turned around to come face to face with the cutest member of GOT7, Bam Bam. "Didn't you hear me call for you?" He asked while pouting. "Oh, was that to me? I just thought you were talking to someone else." Jenny told him honestly with a small smile.

Bam Bam shook his head before speaking again. "Don't you want our signatures? Maybe just mine? Or take pictures? Or with just me?" He asked cutely while doing a little pose that made Jenny break out instantly into another smile. "Ahh, I don't have anything for you to sign." Jenny indicated as she held up her hands that held only her keys, cell phone, and earphones. "You can take pictures with that." Bam Bam said with a playful smile as he pointed at her phone. "I could, but it's weird when you're asking about it instead of me just taking it without your knowledge." Jenny answered him honestly. "What's the difference? Fans do it all the time." Jackson stated as he appeared right next to them. "All day and every day. All up in our faces."

Jenny cast him a sympathetic expression before speaking. "That's true, but I'm not like that. Deep inside, I really do, but I'm not going to. Although I should just for Natalie and Vicky's sakes, but I won't." Jenny admitted with a shrug. "Who's Natalie and Vicky?" Jackson asked curiously as he gave her a suspicious look. "Your posse?" Jenny laughed. "I guess you can say that. Vicky is the one that lives here and Natalie is her younger sister." Jenny smiled at him, and then realized she still had to use the bathroom. "Well, it was nice talking to you guys, but I really need to get inside." "Aww, why? Do you not want to spend time with us?" Bam Bam said as he pouted sadly. "Do you not like us?"

Jenny shook her head while waving her hands in front of her. "Oh, no. No. I like you guys. I'm an IGOT7." Jenny clarified as she shot a quick look in Jackson's direction before looking at Bam Bam again. "I just need to use the bathroom. Sorry. Bye bye?" She let out like a question before successfully opening the door and stepping inside and shutting it on their surprised faces. "I don't think she actually likes us." Bam Bam let out with another pout. "Everyone likes us." Jackson stated with a proud look. "Especially me, because I'm the best." Bam Bam scoffed while rolling his eyes. "You're the best? I don't think so, hyung. I'm the best." They then heard the door open up and heard Jenny gasped in surprise. "Oh, you guys are still here?"

The only reason she opened the door again was because she dropped her earphones while she was in a hurry to get inside. "Aha, they did dropped out here." Jenny picked up her earphones. Just as she was about to shut the door again, a foot stopped it from shutting all the way and she followed the foot up to see that it belonged to Jackson. "Yes?" She asked him a bit confuse. "Can I help you with something?" "Yeah, I'm really thirsty. Can I have a drink of something?" Jackson asked as he patted his throat. "My throat is really dry from talking." Jenny gave him a weird look and so did Bam Bam. "Hyung, we live like five doors down. Can't you wait?" "Shut up, Bam Bam." Jackson whispered back harshly trying to not let Jenny hear him. "Can I have something to drink?" He asked her again. "What if she poisons you or something?" Bam Bam whispered back rationally.

Jenny watched them with an amused expression. "Sure, hold on." Jenny disappeared for a bit leaving the door partially opened. It was enough for Jackson to peek inside without opening it further. "Hyung, what are you doing?" Bam Bam said with widened eyes as he tried to pull Jackson away from peeking inside further. "Just looking." Jackson said before Jenny came back with an arm full of drinks. "I don't know what you wanted or liked, and Vicky has a lot of things, so I just brought one of everything." "Wow." Jackson let out seeing about eight bottles or more in her arms. Some were coffee and tea related, others were fruit juices and energy drinks, a couple were soda and milk, and only one was actually water. "Choose whichever you want." Jenny said holding it out to them.

"Can I have this one?" Bam Bam asked as he pointed at the strawberry flavored Starbucks bottle. "Sure." She gave the drink to the younger boy. "Thanks." Bam Bam beamed as he took it, opened it right there, and took a swig out of it. "Wow, this is really good." "I'm glad." Jenny smiled at him. "Here. Take them. My friend has a lot." Jenny told them as she transferred the load into both of Jackson and Bam Bam's arms. "Your friend won't get mad?" Jackson asked a bit concerned. "Nah, she hardly drinks most of these. She buys them for her sister and me anyways." Jenny dismissed nonchalantly. "Won't Manager Seunghoon get mad at us if we bring these into the dorm?" Bam Bam asked as he eyed the bottles.

"If no one sees you consume it, then it has no calories." Jenny chuckle once she said it. "Learned it from my friend, Vicky, and I so agree with her. Just shared it with the other members, or even your manager. It's yours." She beamed at them and then waved. "Well, take care, good bye." She then shut the door in front of their faces again. "That was nice of her. I think she does like us." Bam Bam remarked as he began to walk towards their dorm. "OK, alright, coming from the one that said she might poison us and is the first to drink whatever she offered us." Jackson stated while rolling his eyes and trailing behind the younger member. "What? She had a lot and I was thirsty, too." Bam Bam cast a cheeky smile at the older boy.

They reached the door to their dorm, and decided to knock on it instead of opening it themselves because of the drinks. Mark opened the door after a few bangs. "Whoa, where did you guys go?" Mark asked them once he spotted the many bottles. "Vending machine." Jackson answered. "They have new options now." "Oh, can I have the-" Jackson interrupted Mark. "No. These are all mine. Ask Bam Bam." Jackson laughed as he walked towards the kitchen. "The noona a few doors down gave it to us in room five-oh-two." Bam Bam responded when Mark gave him a 'what was that about' look. "She's nice. She's a fan, but she didn't do anything. Here." Bam Bam gave a random drink to Mark. "I think I like the strawberry coffee now."

As Bam Bam walked towards the kitchen as well, Mark just gave him a weird look as he shut the door. "I wonder about those two sometimes. Maybe I should stop wondering about those two sometimes." He spoke in English with a chuckle as he returned to the living room to continue to watch whatever he was watching while opening his bottle of pink lemonade.

~~~~~~~

JB let out a small chuckle. "Ahh, so you know?" Natalie just nodded her head. "How did you find out?" He asked her while taking a peek at her, but Natalie had her attention ahead of her. "The name Jeffrey which made me think of Jeff which was one of your social media account name or something when you had one. You also being left-handed. Your smile and eyed-smile, too. Then when I said "stop it" in English, it just connected." Natalie answered him as she looked over at him before looking forward again. "It wasn't that hard, but I wasn't really thinking about seeing GOT7's leader and thought you were just another guy. I was really surprised though." Natalie admitted. "You don't seem like it." JB stated. Natalie laughed. "Yeah, that's just my face. Can't do anything about it, but I'm definitely an IGOT7 though."

The two reached the section in the subway station where they could purchase a one way journey ticket. Natalie forgot that she had Seolbi hold on to her ticket, and so now she had to purchase a new one. While Natalie was taking a while to do hers as she usually had her already set up so she didn't have to fuss over the machine, JB already finished and handed her a pass. "Here." Natalie frowned. "What's this?" "Your ticket pass." He simply replied. "You didn't have to do that." Natalie's frown deepened a bit. "I'm a gentleman remember." JB shot her a smile, but Natalie only saw his eyes light up and her frown disappeared, but her face was still expressionless.

"It's really no big deal, Napi-yang. Plus I saw that you were still having a bit of trouble doing it." JB told her sheepishly. "Well, thank you, Jeffrey-goon." Natalie smiled at him as she used the name he introduced himself with. "It's weird hearing that name as my name, although I've only used it once or twice." JB admitted with a laugh as Natalie continued speaking. "True, but it’s all good. It's a nice name." Natalie smiled at him. "Anyways, I'll make sure to tell my friends that you're definitely a gentleman so that your friends won't bug you." "Thanks." JB laughed. "Those guys are quite troublesome than my own group members."

The two then boarded the subway and stood side by side one another holding onto the same pole. "So, how long have you been in Seoul?" JB initiated conversation after the train took off. "Um... I think it's about two years now?" Natalie replied, trying to remember, and then looked up to think harder. "Yeah, about two years." "You're Korean isn't that bad after being here for that long." "Thanks." "Earlier you mentioned a sister and friend. Do you live with them?" JB asked looking at her and Natalie turned to look at him. "Not really exactly. My sister lives on her own in Cheongdam and I live with my friend at Seouldae during the school year. Then during the summer and winter holidays we go back home if we can, but if not my friend and I stay with my sister."

JB nodded his head. "Ahh, I see. Where are you from?" "I'm from America. The U.S." "Wow, so far. It could also explain your accent." JB laughed as Natalie joined him in laughing. "Haha, yeah, that's true, but my sister is the one with the noticeable accent for sure." Natalie laughed a bit louder thinking of how everyone back home thought she was normal whereas her sister wasn't. JB returned back to the topic. "So, what are you doing all the way over here though?" Natalie shrugged indifferently. "The awesome education, that overseas vacation, exploring something new, a temporary stay because of my aunt's connection." JB laughed at her answer. "That much, eh?" Natalie just smiled at him. The two continued to talk throughout the ride until they finally reached their destination and Natalie returned the pass which gave JB back his deposit.

"Your sister lives in the same complex as me and the other members and on the same floor?" JB let out in shock as he and Natalie rode the lift up to the fifth floor. "Yeah, I guess so. Honestly, I didn't even know." Natalie out surprised herself. "Until now that is. Haha, anyways, you guys have been living in the same door since two-thousand-and-fourteen?" JB nodded his head before ex

Please log in to read the full chapter