Normal Birthday Get-Together

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!" The group of eight congratulated the eldest GOT7 member in Vicky's apartment. "Thanks everyone!" Mark smiled as he blew out his candles for the fourth time today. "Alright, boys, who wants a piece?" Jenny asked as she began to cut the cake into several slices. "Ahh, I'm good." The boys rejected as they backed away. "What? Had too many today already?" Natalie asked them as she and Jenny each took a slice of cake. "Too bad." Natalie let out slowly as Vicky entered the apartment speaking English. "Hey, I got the pizza. It's a bit cold, but it's still good although I don't know why you wanted me to buy six boxes though." Vicky then looked up and noticed the group of boys. "Ahh, now I know why." Vicky then walked over as she placed the boxes onto the coffee table while Natalie smiled. "I asked unnie to buy pizza." "Never mind, I'm hungry. I want pizza instead." The  boys announced changing their answers as the younger females shook their head smiling. "Of course."

"Well, enjoy the pizza guys, and um," Vicky switched to Mandarin for a bit. "Yí Ēn, shēng rì kuài lè." Vicky smiled at him as she noticed the cake in front of the idol and remember it was his birthday today as she began to walk towards her room. "Xiè xiè, Wěi Qí jiě." Mark thanked in Mandarin, but switched to Korean. "Hey, where you going, noona?" Mark asked her with a slight frown as Vicky turned around to face him. "Well, I gotta change out of my scrubs and shower." And then switched to English. "Don't worry, kid, I'll be back to celebrate your special birthday, Mark." She then glanced at her wall clock. "Or what's left of it. Haha." And Vicky hurried off to her room and then made her way to the bathroom as the boys began to each eat a pizza slice. "I didn't know the pet clinic was opened this late on Sundays?" Youngjae said while taking a large bite of his pizza. "Don't you take Coco to the same one, hyung?" Bam Bam asked with a confused expression. "No, I take her to the other one."

"Unnie got out late because she dropped off one of her co-workers at her place." Natalie explained finishing her cake and taking a piece of pizza after. "Oh, what about Marshmallow and Mocaccino?" Junior asked as Jenny answered. "Those two are with the other owner this weekend. Unnie will pick them up tomorrow." "So, what? Noona just drops them off at her friend's place whenever she wants to?" Jackson asked moving onto his fourth pizza slice. "Yeah, something like that or when her friend's want to see them." "Hey! What happened to the other two boxes of pizza?" JB asked as he removed two emptied ones and only saw two boxes left. "They should be there." Natalie said giving JB a weird look. "It's not like it can walk-" Natalie eyes then moved over to the spot where Mark should have been. "Never mind. Don't worry about it.

"But what happened to it?" Yugyeom asked as he finished his third slice. "What happened to what?" Vicky asked coming out of the bathroom and on her way to her room. "Something happened?" She walked into her room and dropped off her clothes and towel and joined the group in the living room while grabbing a slice of pizza. "Wait a moment. Didn't I buy six? Why is there only four now?" "That's what, unnie." Natalie told her while indicating her eyes to the kitchen and Vicky got the hint with a smile as she finished her slice. "Ah, I see. Well, I need a drink. Anyone want one?" Vicky stood up as everyone announced what they wanted as she made her way to the kitchen and saw the culprit hoarding his two boxes of pizza. Vicky sneaked up behind Mark quietly and whispered 'boo' off to the side as to not get hit just in case the idol did just that. "Ahh!" Mark let out quietly turning around swinging his arm about and Vicky chuckled.

"Ahh, Vicky. Seriously." Mark closed his eyes while shaking his head as he calmed his beating heart. "That's not cool." "Psh, please lor. You took two boxes of pizza for yourself." "Please what?" "Nothing." She then pointed at both of the opened boxes while taking a slice. "So... pizza really is life, I see." Mark let out with a sheepish laugh as he finished the one he was eating. "Yeah." "Anyways, you should thank my sister. She was the one that wanted me to buy the pizza." "Yeah, I'll make sure to thank her." Mark smiled at her and then frown a bit. "Did you forget it was my birthday?" "Honestly, yes." Vicky admitted with a laugh. "Sorry, the girls did mention it, but I got called in for work this morning and I just forgot." "Well, did you get me a present?" "Oh, so you're like that?" "Like what?" "A child." "I am not a child." "Oh, then I guess I'll return it then since you're not a child and kids love presents and what not." "Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't accept it." Vicky laughed rolling her eyes while finishing the rest of her pizza.

It was silent for a few seconds until Mark broke it. "What is it?" Vicky laughed as she moved to the fridge to grab some of the drinks. "Um, I don't remember." "You're lying." "Am not." "Yes you are." "Why are you even arguing with me?" "Because." "Oh, that's a great reason, birthday boy." "I know it is." Mark chuckled with a smug look. "No wonder my sister likes you." Vicky muttered as Mark heard her speak, but didn't actually hear what she had said. "What?" "Nothing." She turned to smile at him while getting everybody their drinks. "Return to the living room. I think they're probably thinking something's up." "No way. Someone might get jealous and I don't want his wrath." Mark said quietly and Vicky didn't catch it. "Huh?" "Oh, nothing." He smiled at her while grabbing the other box of pizza that wasn't empty. "Let's go, but I want my gift." "Yeah, yeah, kid." "Gah, you're like Natalie." "No way." Vicky denied playfully as the the duo entered back into the living room as everyone turned to stare at them.

"Oh, did Wiki noona give Mark hyung a special birthday gift?" Yugyeom remarked mischievously . "You're definitely not a semi-pure crystal anymore." Jenny laughed hearing the words come out of the youngest GOT7 member's mouth. "We didn't do anything." Vicky explained as she set the drinks on the table. "We just talked." "That's what they all say." Bam Bam smirked shooting Mark and Vicky a playful look. "You guys have such a wild imagination about this." Vicky stated with a chuckle as Natalie added in more. "They're boys, Wiki unnie. What do you expect?" "Hey, I resent that, Napi noona." Junior said with a pout as Natalie shot him an amused look. "OK, coming from the one that takes total control when it comes to kissing-like games and punishments with the other members." Junior soon blushed at that remark while the others laughed. "Oh, she got you! She got you." Jackson said nudging his group mate as Junior shot Jackson a look which didn't faze Jackson at all.

Vicky quickly ran off into her room, returned with a medium size box, and handed it over to Mark while taking a seat next to JB not really noticing that she did so. "Your gift from all three of us." Mark's eyes widened in surprise as he took the gift gratefully. "I wonder what it is." Youngjae let out curiously staring at the box. "It could be anything. A lot of our fans give us a lot of gifts. Mark hyung probably has whatever it is you gave him." "Oh, thanks, Youngjae. That makes us feel wonderful." Jenny let out in a joking tone as Youngjae became fluster. "Oh, I didn't mean it like. I-" "It's okay, I'm joking." Jenny laughed patting the idol on the back. "Calm down." "Ah, noona, I thought I made you mad." Youngjae let out with an awkward laugh. "Nah, his fans haven't given him these yet." Vicky said matter-of-fact with a smile, but then paused before speaking again. "Unless an international fan did. "Open it hyung." JB urged curiously. "Let us see." "I am. I am." Mark let out a bit flustered. " Noona just wrapped it too much." Mark shot a look at Vicky who just grinned at him. "You're welcome."

Once Mark finally got the box opened after much struggles with the many cute deco tapes, he let out a wide grinned seeing the collection of horror DVDs. "Ohh, thanks a lot guys!" He pulled out the DVDs while reading the titles. "APT. Crimson Peak. Darkness Falls. Ju-On: The Grudge one and two. Loner. Shutter. Shutter Island. The Eye. The Orphanage. The Skeleton Key." He then frown and gave Vicky a suspicious look while opening one of the cases speaking in English. "These aren't bootlegged are they because I just realize the cases all look fake." "No, Mark. Those are the originals." Vicky told him seriously. "My friend hooked me up because the original cases were broken, but the discs were fine. I just put them in different cases and re-wrote the summaries." She took all the cases and opened them to reveal the discs with their original image display. "See." "So technically, you guys didn't get me these." Mark said as he switched to Korean while the girls shook their heads. "I got you the DVDs and wrote the summaries." Vicky said. "I bought the cases and printed out the summaries professionally." Jenny added. "And I bought you the birthday card." Natalie finished with a smile.

"What card? I didn't see one." Mark said as he went through the DVDs, but didn't see it. "Did you look in the box?" Natalie asked him with a look as Mark checked the box again. "Oh, haha, here it is." Mark smiled at her noticing the card forgotten at the bottom of the box. "Hey, wait a minute. How come I didn't get a card for my birthday?" Jackson complained grabbing the envelop after Mark pulled the card out of it. "Because." The girls answered again in unison and then erupted into laughter. "That's messed up." Jackson scoffed handing Mark back his envelop. "It's always Mark. I see that we're playing favorites."  "Don't be such a baby." Natalie stated giving Jackson a look. "We're not playing favorites." "Yeah." Jenny agreed as she tried to comfort the pouting idol. "Wiki unnie made you a graphic. She didn't make one for Bam Bam or Mark."

"Actually I made Mark two." Vicky corrected Jenny in English. "You know why I made two." She laughed at hers and the girls' inside joke with Jenny smiling remembering that the older girl did that. "Oh yeah, I forgot that you did make two for Mark." "What? Two?!" Jackson burst out a bit in jealously. "And you said you're not playing favorites." "JB, check your boy." Vicky told JB in English while pointing at Jackson although JB shot her a confused look and realized she spoke in English and switched to Korean. "Uh, go calm down, Jackson." "Um..." JB let out a bit awkwardly. "Let's watch one of these." Mark said breaking up the little argument before anything could escalate. "Oh, only Loner and APT are in Korean. Two is in Japanese, one is in Thai, one is in Spanish, and the other five are in English." Vicky explained grabbing the two that are in Korean. "This one and this." JB took one of the DVDs that Vicky held. "Are they all horror films?"

"Yup." The girls answered in unison. "Whaa, I don't like horror!" Youngjae let out in a quiet shriek while scooting away from the group. "Let's watch something else." "We can watch something else in my room. I don't like watching horror that much either." Jenny said as she comforted Youngjae. "OK!" He agreed with a smile. "What? No." Jackson rejected. "There's like ten of us here. You'll be fine, Youngjae." "Yeah, we can even keep the lights on." Yugyeom said with a smile, but Vicky instantly rejected the suggestion. "What? No way. The lights need to be off and the volume up high! That's the fun part!" "She's crazy." Natalie told them with a smile. "Only she's like that." "Fine then. Only me and Mark will watch it by ourselves in my room." "Ehh, I knew something

Please log in to read the full chapter