Summer Set Up

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I got the alcohol and ice!" Jenny announced in English happily when she entered Vicky's apartment and then switched to KOrean. "Oh, hey guys." She greeted the others as she took off her shoes. "When did you three get here?" "Since this afternoon." They answered. "You must like your alcohol." Jackson commented as he notice the bag Jenny was holding along with a few bags of ice. "Oh, this? I'm just restocking." "Oh, so we're not celebrating?" Mark asked with an amused look. "Um, unless your contracts allows you to consume alcohol that is." Jenny said giving them an even look. "It doesn't." JB answered. "Sorry, we can't drink that unless it's soju." "Oh, I have soju." Jenny beamed, but then gave them a sly look. "But I'm not going to give it to you guys." "Why not?" The trio asked baffled. "Just because." Jenny laughed as she entered the kitchen to put away the items and then came back out. "Where's the sisters?"

"Wiki noona had to go to the pet clinic and Napi noona had to run somewhere to pick up something from a friend." JB answered. "So they just left you guys here alone in Wiki unnie's apartment?" Jenny asked surprised that the sisters would do such a thing. "Well, Wiki noona left Napi noona to watch us." Jackson began. "But then Napi noona had to go do something and told us to behave while she was away and will be back in a bit." "How long ago was that?" Jenny asked as she sat on the sofa. "Like ten minutes ago." Mark answered. "Huh, not that long. So what are you guys doing?" Jenny asked them as the boys were messing with some balloons, strings, and tape to which Natalie had assigned them since Vicky left. "Trying to set up the balloons for tonight."

"Why not use the air pumper?" Jenny asked confused. "There's a pumper?" "Noona forgot to tell us that." Jenny returned with the mini air pumper and handed it to one of the boys. "Where's the rest of the members." "They should be here soon." JB answered her. "Jinyoungie messaged me that he and the kids got done shopping and are headed this way." "Why so long?" JB just shrugged his shoulders not knowing either. "Anyways, does Wiki noona know that we're doing a summer celebration party now that classes are over?" Jackson asked once he finished tying the end of the balloon and started to attach a string to it. "Not really." Jenny laughed as she began taping the other balloons that were finished. "She has no idea." "I'm kind of curious on how she'll respond once we have the mini party." Mark chuckled while tying his balloon up. "I have a feeling she's not gonna like it."

"Oh she will. Eventually though." Jenny confirmed while laughing. "It'll just take a while. Besides, what's up with the karaoke?" "We were going to sing, but Wiki noona left before we could." JB answered her. "And then Napi noona made us get ready for the party after she left and didn't want us to play just yet." "Well, how about we just forget about the party for now and do some karaoke for a bit?" Jenny wriggled her eyebrows playfully as she got up to fetch a microphone. "What do you guys say?" None of the boys said anything and looked at one another unsure. "When Napi-yah returns, then we can continue with the decorations and such." Jenny assured them. "If she gets mad, then I'll take the blame, alright?" The boys look at one another once more and let out smiles. "I'll take that as a yes then."

Just as Jenny was about to choose a song, the door buzzed. "Well, that must be the boys." "Why do you say that?" Jackson asked her while shiftin through the playlist now. "Because the sisters have the key to enter, and I don't think we're expecting anyone else." Jenny went to go open the door after peeking through the peephole and saw the other four GOT7 members. "Hey boys." "Hello, Bohwa noona!" The four greeted her as they walked in and settled themselves. "So what did you guys buy?" Jenny asked after joining them. "Um... all of this." Yugyeom let out with a sheepish laugh. "We don't really know what we bought. Junior hyung just told us this and that." Youngjae added. "So many choices, we kind of bought a lot of things."

"It was so stressful." Junior let out with a groan while rubbing his forehead. "Aww, poor baby." Jenny cooed as she patted him on the shoulder and he cast her a soft smile. "Well, what should we do with all of these then?" Bam Bam asked once he took everything out of the bags and laid them all out. "I have no clue, it was all of Napi's idea." Jenny let out with a laugh. "Um, I guess we should decorate before singing then." "Aww, but I wanted to sing!" Jackson let out with a whine once he found a song. "Now you want to sing?" Mark asked him with a raised eyebrow while Jackson gave him a steady gaze. "Yes, Mark, I want to sing." "I think we should at least get some decorating done before the sisters return." Junior suggested looking at them all. "I'm with you on that." JB agreed. "I don't think I want to face their wrath."

Jenny, Yugyeom, Junior, Youngjae, and Bam Bam cast a look in the leader's direction. "Why?" "Let's just say Wiki noona gave me this." JB pointed at his lips and then tilted his head in Jackson's direction. "Because of Jackson." Everyone turned to look at Jackson. "What? I didn't do anything." Jackson denied. "It's just fun messing with them sometimes." "And you just gave yourself away again." Mark remarked with a chuckle. "Well, let's just decorate before they arrive so at least something is up while we're singing our hearts away later." Jenny dimissed the current topic not really caring. "You're so carefree aren't you noona?" Yugyeom asked her with a smile. "Yes. Carefree right now." She let out with a laugh. "Alright, let's get started."

~~~~~~~

Natalie returned about twenty minutes later. "Oh, good, you guys are actually working." Natalie commented when she walked through the door with a large rolled up banner in her arms. "Yeah, without getting paid for this." Jackson remarked casting Natalie a pouty look. Natalie ignored him but not before sticking her tongue at him while she rolled out the long banner. "What's that, noona?" Youngjae asked her when she began to unroll the banner. "Is this what you went to get?" "Yeah. I picked it up from my friend. She is super amazing at artistic stuff." Natalie beamed. "See. It's super awesome, right?" The boys let out impressed 'ohs'. "Wow, I didn't know Dasol was that good." Jenny let out in English. "She's minoring in Digital Art Design, too, right?" "Yeah." Natalie answered in the same language. "Way better than Vicky because Dasol is actually serious about it than her."

"Where do you want the banner, noona?" Yugyeom asked her as he began to lift up the other end of the paper while Bam Bam grabbed the other side after they were done taping it. "I think it'll look great over here." Bam Bam suggested pointing to the spot over Vicky's sofa. "I just noticed something." Junior let out when he watched his two group mates put up the banner. "Wiki noona's apartment is kind of plain. For someone who's lived here for two years and a half, she doesn't have much going on here." "Yeah." JB agreed. "There's no photographs, figurines, or even plants. It's like she's not living here at all." "Because she treats it like she's living in a hotel, somehwat." Natalie answered them. "Why?" The boys asked as Jenny answered this time. "Less damages, hassle-free, and easier to clean up after yourself. Plus, everything is usually in our rooms anyways."

Natalie counted the heads of the boys, and came up short of one. "Where's Mark-goon?" They looked around them, but didn't see him. "I think he was in the kitchen the last time I checked." Jackson told them as he drank his nth Arizona iced tea since being there. "Well, y'all continue what y'all doing, and I'll go check on GOT7's visual." Natalie ordered them as she headed towards the kitchen with a happy skip to her steps. "What you eating?" Natalie asked Mark in English when the idol popped something into his mouth. "Hmm?" Mark turned to look at her with his cheeks puffed out due to whatever he was munching on with widened eyes like he got caught doing something without permission. Haha, he looks like a cute chipmunk. Natalie thought while letting out a laugh at the sight.

Mark swallowed before answering. "Nothing." "Really?" She eyed him and Mark pushed the box away from him. "Just eating some sweets, that's all." "Sweets?" Natalie walked over to him and looked at the box he just pushed away. "You ate all of my macarons?" "No, I ate all of Vicky's macarons." Mark stated with a serious expression. "No, these are mine. They were supposed to be for later." "Oh, well, oops?" Mark cast her a sheepish grin while rubbing the back of his neck. "I got a little hungry." "Tch. Hungry my ." Natalie muttered as she threw away the once filled box. "I figure Jackson would eat it all, but not you." "Hey, it was in the pantry, and I was helping myself to the free snacks in the pantry like always." Mark defended himself. "Which one?" "What do you mean which one? Is there more than one?" "Duh."

Natalie then opened an obvious cupboard door to the pantry near the fridge. "This is the normal one that people go through. All the freebies here are up for grabs." She shut the door before walking over to another door that was built into the cabinet on the other side of the fridge with no handles and opened it. "This one is my secret stash. So... which one did you go through?" Natalie gave him a steady gaze as Mark tried to match her gaze with his own.  "Just tell me, you lil brat." Natalie commanded as she closed the door. "I don't have to tell you anything, Natalie." Mark replied coolly as he opened a bag of cookies. "You stole my cookies, too?" "Maybe. Maybe not. I found these in the pantry, too." He bit into a cookie while giving her a cheeky look. "So annoying." Natalie stated, but muttered the rest under her breath. "Even if you're fckn hot."

"Did you say I was annoying just now?" Mark asked giving her a judging look only hearing the first part of her sentence. "Maybe." Natalie smiled sweetly at him while shrugging her shoulders as she took the bag of cookies out of his grasp. "Hey, I was eating those." "Well, too bad." "Wow, you two are seriously alike." "We're not alike." "So you tell yourself." Natalie took a cookie out of the bag and bit into it. "Anyways, you should go and help them out. Instead of eating all of my snacks." Mark gave her a steady look while smiling at her like a kid. "How about, you share your snacks with me, and we can both not help them with setting up the summer theme party." "Funny." Natalie chuckled as she finished her cookie and grabbed another one and bit into it as well. "Just go, Mark."

"Just go, Mark." Mark mimicked her childishly while making a face. "You being foreal right now?" Natalie glared at him as Mark mimicked her once more, but in a cut

Please log in to read the full chapter