One On One Pairing

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Omo, Eunice! Nǐ hǎo mèi mèi!!" Vicky happily greeted the teenage girl while pulling Eunice in for a hug. "Yes! Vicky! Of course it is Iolls! Nǐ hǎo!" Eunice replied with the same enthusiasm. "Surprised ma?" Vicky nodded her head. "Surprised lah. Happy you're here." As the two continued to converse with one another, the boys wondered what the heck was going on. "How come she never acts excited like that for us?" Some of the boys wondered. "It's just how it is." The girls replied with a laugh. Natalie then turned to speak directly with Jenny. "I think that's her little friend. The overseas friend." "Really? I wonder what she's doing all the way here." Jenny wondered. "She looks pretty young, too." "She's only like... eighteen or nineteen or seventeen years old. I dunno. Forgot."  Natalie laughed. "Vicky has teenaged friends?" "Vicky has lots of friends in various ages. Like me back home, too." "But that was because of work, wasn't it?" "Haha, yeah."

"Hey, uolls, let's go yum cha. Yum cha, lah, come." They heard Vicky asked them and they had no idea what she was talking about, except Jackson although he was confuse about it. "You want to go drink tea?" "Ah, ani. Alamak!" Vicky laughed and turned to look at a Eunice who was staring at GOT7 in a quiet yet state of shock. "Speaking Manglish because you lah!" Eunice didn't say anything as she was still staring at GOT7 with frozen happiness. "Oh, yeah. Introductions." Vicky returned back to speaking 'normally' and in Korean. "Everyone, this is my friend, Oh Shinhye, even though she's not Korean, but it's just easier that way." She then switched to English. "Eunice, you know already know GOT7 of course, and that's my sister, Natalie, and next to her is my friend, Jenny."

"Walao eh! GOT7! Siao!" Eunice let out in a restrained voice as she spaz to Vicky. "GOT ah? Crazy. Really ma? GOT7 ma? Ahh, walao eh." "Shì de. Shì de." Vicky nodded her head with a laugh. "Hǎo lah, Hǎo lah." Vicky comforted the girl with a small chuckle to calm her down. "Wǒ zhī dào. Wǒ zhī dào. It'll pass over soon." "Sent messages. Receive ma?" Eunice asked the older girl after calming herself down. "No leh. Sorry lah." "It's okay. No worry." The two continued to speak zoning out everyone else. "Wow, Vicky surely picks up on a lot of languages. Hahaha." Jenny laughed clearly impressed with Vicky's language skills. "Haha, yeah. That's why she has an accent whenever she speaks." Natalie agreed with a wide grin. "Girl, don't be mean to your sister." "What, it's the truth." Natalie's grin grew wider after saying those words.

Someone coughed loudly and the four girls suddenly turned their attention to the seven guys. "Yay, we're not ignored now!" Jackson let out happily and sarcastically in Korean. "So now that we got your attention." He motioned at the four girls with a steady look. "Let's go to Fairy Sweets for the BOGO deal." Vicky turned to Eunice and translated since Eunice wasn't really fluent in Korean, but got the gist in a sense from time to time. "Oh, come in, come in. We'll talk more later. Anyways, go yum cha at boba place. Have lots lah. Not just bubble tea lah. Jio you. Come. Belanja you." "Zhēn de ma?" Eunice let out with a shock expression at Vicky. "Zhēn de!" Vicky confirmed.

"What like lah you?" Vicky asked as Eunice entered the apartment. "Cincai lah. Chocolate for me lah. Come visit me, Iolls belanja you next time." Eunice told Vicky. "No need to belanja me. Friends lah. You and me. Okay ma?" Vicky told her as Eunice nodded her head. "Okay lah." "I don't understand anything." Mark let out in English with a confused expression. "It's like their speaking English, yet it's not English at the same time." "I know right." Natalie let out in agreement. "Yeah, she's officially weird." "Be nice." Jenny laughed as she nudge Natalie. "I am always nice." Natalie grinned. "Well, at least you're much nicer than your sister." Mark commented with a chuckle and Natalie just nodded her head although she was feeling giddy inside.

~~~~~~~

The group of eleven then found themselves as the only night customers at Fairy Sweets at the moment as they all got their order and sat around five tables grouped together once again. "I thought there would be more people here." Junior commented when he noticed that it was just them and the workers. "Is this place still low-key?" Youngjae asked. "I thought with the special promotion sale, it'll pick up." "Maybe it's too far away from sight and not many want to come in?" Bam Bam shrugged. "Well, at least it gives up peace and quiet when we want to hang out though." JB let out indifferently with a small smile. "It's kind of nice." "I have to agree." Mark spoke. "It's good to feel normal without people staring at us and taking pictures from time to time."

"Yeah, just get to chill and relax without worrying to look good or not." Jackson commented. "Real nice." The others nodded their heads in agreement. "I'm sure this is a good time for you guys, huh?" Jenny asked them. "Just more relaxation away from the lights, camera, and action, yeah?" The boys nodded their heads. "Good. This can be your new hangout spot. Just don't tell your fans, or it'll be crowded and you'll have to find another." Natalie told them. "But then again, good business for Fairy Sweets. Although my sister might get a little sad about it." Vicky was in her own world as she was taking a picture of her drink to post on instagram when Yugyeom called for her attention. "Wiki noona, is your friend okay?" Yugyeom asked when he noticed Eunice looking kind of confused yet also dazed next to Vicky.

"Yeah, she's totally fine. She's just not fluent in Korean. That's about it." Vicky answered and then translated for Eunice about what she heard and what not. "Maybe hanging out with them you'll pick up on Korean better?" "I think so. Just so confusing. Still shock about GOT7." Eunice let out a bit softly as she was still trying to get over the fact that GOT7 were mere inches away from her and that she was hanging out with them. "Hard to process lah." "You know English?" Jackson said with a smile. "What other languages do you speak?" Jackson asked Eunice in English. "Uh, Huáyǔ. Chinese." Eunice answered him in Chinese as Jackson's face lit up. "You know Chinese?" Eunice nodded her head. "Not as fluent, but good enough." The two then got into a conversation that the others couldn't quite follow at all.

"This is like way too advance for me." Vicky let out with a laugh as she couldn't keep up with the two speaking in Mandarin so quickly. "You're telling me." Mark added and Vicky shot him a look. "At least you've been surrounded by the language and so should be able to follow it better." Mark just shrugged. "I'm still learning just like you." He said with a hidden smile. "Oh okay, yeah sure, whatever." But Vicky let out a smile when she notice her little friend being more comfortable now. Good for her, Vicky thought as her eyes randomly roamed over to Yugyeom, and then a thought came to her. Ah, this should be fun.

"Hey, let's play the Wiki Game!" Vicky announced with a grin. "There is no such game with that name." Mark said in English as he cast her a suspicious look. "Yes there is, but shut up." Vicky told him in English before speaking in Korean again. "It's my game, so my rules, and no talk backs. Unless stated otherwise. Which of course is hardly since it's my game. Anyways-" "Who wants to play a game like that?" Natalie interrupted her while looking at her sister weirdly. "Yeah, it's probably something weird or something" Jenny said as she gave the older girl a suspicious look as well. "No, it's not. It's a legit game made by Wiki and only own by Wiki, and played by Wiki's rules." She flashed them a smile and then quickly translated to Eunice.

"Anyways, you all can't say anything and have to do as I say and just go along with it." Vicky continued as she stood up. "Okay, everyone has to pair up beside the leader. I'm the leader of this game and not JB-goon, so all of you have to pair up the way I partner you guys up!" And Vicky went about pairing them up as she made them all stand up as she moved them around although a lot of them were a bit reluctant about it. "Mark and Natalie!" Vicky paired these two up first and sat them down. "Jenny and Jackson!" She announced the next pair. "Yugyeom and Eunice!" Vicky got around to the third pairing before deciding on the final two.

"2Jae! And then JinBam!" She finished. "Wait, why are we with each other?" The four boys asked as they were not paired with one of the girls. "Because 2Jae is love as well as JinBam. Duh." "But-" Vicky cut them off. "Fine! 2Young and JaeBam!" Vicky then switched Junior and JB around. "There." "Ehh?!" The boys were even more confused with the pairing as Vicky rolled her eyes. "Ugh, whatever. Back to 2Jae and JinBam!" Vicky switched the two around once again. "Alright, no more changes and no more question!" Vicky cut off Jackson as he was about to say something. "Now, for a whole hour, you guys can only talk to the person you are paired up with and not anyone else. If you do, then you fail at focusing your attention onto one person."

"Vicky, I don't get it." Eunice let out confused as she sheepishly looked at Vicky. "Ahh, sorry, sorry!" Vicky apologized as she explained the details to Eunice in English. "Got it?" The younger girl nodded her head a bit slowly, but had a smile on her face. "Thanks!" "Alright, no question. Just talk, hang out, and focus on the person you are partnered with. If you need me, then please do not disturb me over th

Please log in to read the full chapter