Birthday Party!!

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Why are we doing this again?" Vicky asked Jenny and Natalie as she was hanging up colorful streamers around her apartment. "Because it's for Bam Bam's birthday, duh." Natalie answered her sister with an obvious tone while she finished hanging up the birthday banner they had finished decorating the other day with the help of a friend. "I thought you already knew this, Vicky?" Jenny laughed as she was tying ribbons onto the ends of the balloons so she could stick them to the ceiling. "But, why? This isn't going to be like Jackson's, right? Where they end up showing up again in the early morning to just celebrate together. Because that was hella annoying, although kind of fun." Vicky admitted with a laugh. "Only reason it was fun because you got to hang out with JB. Alone." Natalie teased. "No way." Vicky instantly denied although she was feeling embarrassed about it for some reason. "Shut up. Whatever."

"Don't lie, Vicky." Jenny chuckle as she finished tying the ribbons onto the balloons, and then began putting tape on top of the balloons to stick on to the ceiling. "I always wanted to do this, but never got around to actually doing it." Jenny laughed as she used a small stepping stool to reached higher. "I wonder what they'll think." "I don't get why we're still doing this. Don't they have a schedule though?" Vicky asked once she finished with the streamers and crashed onto her sofa. "Aren't they out of the country or something?" "They are, yes, but they're coming back to Seoul tonight." Natalie informed her sister and took a step back to admire her work with a smile. "Perfect." "How do you know that?" "Because we chatted with them through your skype again." "Yeah, figures. I really need to change my password."  "Hey." Jenny let out remembering something. "Weren't you supposed to have your pets over this week or something?"

Vicky sat up and let out a sad sigh. "Yeah. I was supposed to." "What happened?" Jenny asked as she finished with the balloons and put away the step ladder in Vicky's hall closet. "Chloe wanted to keep them longer because her family decided to stay longer and she wanted her nieces and nephews to have company." Vicky pouted and then lie back down. "Plus she wanted to train the new puppy she adopted to have other animals around and what not." Vicky let out another sigh. "I barely saw them five times since I last had them and the puppy for only three times. This is the fourth week that they've stayed with Chloe." "It's okay. You still have your other kid." Natalie told her with a playful tone. "Momoka." "Not really. Toshi and Momo went to Japan last week for a family emergency or something. He said it was majorly important and won't be back until next year as he has to settled out something that he thought was already taken care of." Vicky let out another sad sigh. "No one to come and hang out with me."

"You still have us." Jenny said with a bright smile. "Don't remind me." Vicky made a face as Natalie picked up a pillow and smacked her sister with it. "Oh stop whining. Hurry and go get the food and stuff while Jenny and I stay here to finish everything else." "Why can't you go?" Vicky made a face as she took the pillow away from her sister. "Because you have a car and can drive in Korea while I can't. Duh. Kind of obvious." "Ugh. Fine." Vicky relunctantly agreed as she sat up. "Need to get Aunt Julisa to get you one of those special license to drive here, too. And Jenny." "Oh, no thanks. Don't wanna drive in Seoul at all." Jenny denied with a laugh. "Arizona, Cali, and Vegas is good for me." "Sure, sure. Whatever." Vicky then looked at her sister. "What am I supposed to get again?" Natalie repeated the items for Vicky to get as Vicky wrote it down for safekeeping. "Anything else?" "Nope, that's it." "OK. I'll be back soon."

~~~~~~~

Vicky returned six hours later looking quite different than her usual self. She walked through the door with a new pastel duo tone hair color, had colored contacts on, was dressed in a somewhat y pretty outfit with a flowery umbrella, had a new furry companion by her side while carrying a cute tote bag, and shopping bags. "Hey, I didn't get the food. I just got take out instead and they should be here in like twenty minutes or something, but I did get everything else though." Vicky announced in English when she finally got inside her apartment with a bit difficulty. "And meet, Mocaccino!" Vicky glanced up happily and then her expression turned into a mixture of embarrassment and awkwardness while she let go of the leash as Mocaccino yapped happily towards the group of people. "Ann... yeong." She let out in Korean weakly as she waved at the additonal and familiar seven figures in her living room.

"Ooh that outfit's cute. A little short, but cute." Natalie informed her sister as she walked over while admiring her sister's girly appearance. "Did you go see Chloe and didn't even tell us?" "Girl, what did you do to your hair?" Jenny asked in surprised as she touched Vicky's newly white and pink hair. "And what are you wearing? Do you have colored contacts on? Vicky looking so pretty with makeup and stuff. About time!" "Oh. Yes. Chloe. Everything. She did. To me." Vicky told them a bit slowly as she tried to recovered without making it obvious. "Hey, weren't you supposed to tell Chloe to do my hair, too?" Natalie slightly frowned remembering it. "I forgot. She, um, called. Outta the blue. Needed me. Another experiement. Went shopping. It's the reason didn't get food. Because she called in a hurry. Um, just remind me again." Vicky answered a bit distracted.

"You keep lagging." Natalie rolled her eyes, but looked at her sister's hair. "She does a helluva nice job, though. That's so on point. I can't wait for her to do mine." "Me, too." Jenny added as she was now admiring the dress Vicky was wearing. "Why are you in this though? Will she do this for us, too?" Jenny teased. "Um, maybe?  It was for one of her class assignments. She really loves using me as her guinea pig." Vicky told them while scrunching up her face in displeasure. "Anyways, Chole wants a pic and why I'm still like this." "Why don't you just model?" Natalie as she pointed behind her as all three girls turned their attention onto the still staring GOT7. "And introduce your new child properly." Jenny added with a laugh as she crouched down to pet the female Pomeranian Husky who returned to the trio and removed her leash. "What's his or her name again?"

"Um, no thanks." Vicky rejected with a shake of her head. "I did enough modeling for today." Vicky told them as she mentally counted how many steps to get to her room in the least amount of time and embarrassment while wearing these type of heels. "But um, her name is Mocaccino like the caffè mocha thing." Before she could successfully get away, the boys asked her questions that prevented her from doing so. "Nuguseyo?" Youngjae asked in Korean as he pointed at Vicky, not really recognizing her at all. "Another friend?" "You got another dog and named it Mocha?" Mark asked her in English with a laugh. "I'm beginning to think you're a major foodie." "Are you cosplaying the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?" Jackson asked next also in English wondering what was up with her get-up as he imitated holding an umbrella. "y or Pretty Asian version of Mary Poppins?"

"Why are you late to my birthday party, Wiki noona?" Bam Bam asked with a pout. "Late by two whole hours." "Wait, that's Wiki noona?" Yugyeom let out surprised. "That's not Wiki noona. She doesn't wear that or has pink and white hair." Yugyeom looked at Vicky in disbelief. "No way that's Wiki noona." "Um, Wiki noona, yeppeoyo." Junior complimented Vicky formally while shooting her one of his signature smiles as gave him an awkward smile of her own. "Jeongmal yeppeoyo." Junior complimented once more. JB just stayed quiet as the appearance of Vicky kind of threw him off and he didn't know how to respond, but he was slightly enjoying how for once she seemed awkward about it all and showed another side of her to them.

"Um... no comment. No comment. Just no comment." Vicky told them while she handed the shopping bags to her sister and hurried off into her room and slammed the door, but opened the door and stuck her head out. "When I come out. No one says anything." Vicky pointed at them all. "Nothing whatsoever about this incident. Nothing." She then spotted Mocaccino playing with Mark and made her signature kissing-smacking sound to call the Pomsky over to her. "C'mon, Moca. C'mon girl. C'mere baby girl." The medium size dog happily trotted away from a pouty looking Mark and into Vicky's room before she closed the door once again. Everyone else kind of stared at one another and stayed quiet to just letit all kind of sink in.

Vicky soon emerged from her room looking like her normal self, except in glasses and her hair was still white and pink in a ponytail with Mocaccino in tow. "Ahh. Much better." Vicky muttered to herself as she walked into her kitchen. "So, did you guys already sing happy birthday and what not?" Vicky asked the group, but she spoke in English. "No." Natalie answered as she joined her sister in the kitchen. "Because you were supposed to return five hours ago." "Sorry." "The boys didn't want to start without you, too." Jenny added as she too join the sisters. "Oh, and we let them play your game systems while you were gone." "Fckn, Mark." Vicky muttered under her breath knowing that was bound to happen since that study session day. "Figures. So, we're going to do the whole thing now?" The younger women nodded as Vicky reluctantly joined them in doing the birthday thing.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Bam Bam, happy birthday to you!" The trio sang cheerfully as they brought out the lit birthday cake and walked into the living room where the seven men were as someone paused the game to sing along and clap. "Yay, Bam Bam, happy birthday!" Jenny wished him in English as she held the cake out towards the younger man. "You're finally nineteen years old! Or, um in the Korean age way, you're twenty years old!" Natalie said in English with a laugh as she put on a birthday hat for Bam Bam and then spoke in Thai. "Suk sun wun gert n'Bam Bam ka!" Vicky then pulled a party popper while wishing him a happy birthday in Korean. "Saengil chukkahamnida, Bam Bam-goon. Now make a wish on this special day of yours."

Bam Bam held his hands together in a praying motion as he closed his eyes while making his silent wish with a grin. He then blew out the candles in one go. "Whooo!" Everyone cheered. Junior removed the candles, and before Vicky could say something about them messing with Bam Bam, Junior had already smeared icing onto Bam Bam's cheek. Junior laughed as he ran away while flapping his arms enthusiastically as the other boys joined in. Jackson was the last one to go as he smashed Bam Bam's face into the cake. "Haha." Jackson let out in his hyena laugh as he hopped, jumped, and ran away happily. "Aww, poor Bam Bam." Jenny chuckled as she went to go grab a towel for Bam Bam to wipe his face with. "You guys always do this." Natalie laughed while trying to clean up the mess, but Mocaccino beat her to it. "Ooh, Mocha, your mom's going to be mad at you." "Just let her eat it." Vicky dismissed with a shrug. "Because I'm not."

After the awkwardness, singing the birthday song, Mocaccino becoming friends with everyone, and the actual food arriving; everyone was in a good mood. While Vicky was watching G-O-T-7 Jjang in its third round, she glanced up to see Jackson and Bam Bam playing Mortal Kombat: Deception on the Playstation 2 and noticed the hat that Jackson was wearing. "Hey, Jackson." Vicky called out in English. "Yes?" Jackson answered, but didn't

Please log in to read the full chapter