LOVESTAR Wednesday

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah! Mac, you cheated!" Carson accused the rap instructor, Lim Myeong better known by his English name, Mac, speaking in English. "I didn't cheat! You just at this game, Carsy." Mac defended himself and smirked in Carson's direction after saying that also using the same language. "I don't ! And stop calling me Carsy." "Yeah you at every single game we play, Carsy." Ava Kwon, the vocal instructor, stated shooting Carson an amused look joining in on the conversation. "Every. Single. One." "OK, guys, cool it. We're still at Boss Mama's house. Remember?" Lee Seungwon, the dance instructor, informed them while giving them a warning look. "You know how she gets when we start arguing about useless things, especially in English." "Sorry." The other three apologized switching to Korean as the others around them laughed.

It was another typical LOVESTAR Wednesday gathering at Jane's house where the same old things always occured just like the previous Wednesdays gathering, but it never ruined the bonding each time LOVESTAR Wednesday happened. Anyways, unlike before, Eunice was participating in Vicky's place as the older girl had flown off to Japan right after landing back in Seoul from their Jeju Island trip. Vicky would be returning in two weeks time or so, depending on the situation and how things turned out like. Vicky still wasn't exactly sure when she'll be back since Toshi had bought her the plane ticket due to reasonings with Momo and she was still wondering why she agreed to fly to Tokyo on such short notice, but she saw it as an opportunity to travel on the spot. Back to the others, Eunice was fitting in fine with the other Love Jewel Entertainment faculty.

"Again, I know you've been asked this since coming back from Jeju, but still. It's not JYPent or SMent, but how are you liking LJent so far?" Jenny asked Eunice as the two were sitting at the dinner table still eating and talking with the other Love Jewel Entertainment members while the others were playing games and the boss ladies were in the kitchen. "It's nice. I could get use to it. It was kind of easy taking over Wiki unnie's spot." Eunice laughed before taking another bite of Jane's style of Japchae. "I don't think Boss Mama or Mama Mimi would mind that. Even Mama Ari has taken a liking to you." Natalie interjected as she was eating Namul that was also prepared Jane's style. "Of course. I can always hang out at the pet area with Harang unnie and Minjung unnie." Eunice beamed as Harang overheard and agreed. "Yeah, come on over any time you're here, Shinhye-yah. We love having you. Also, you don't ask as many questions as Wiki-yah does." Harang laughed as the other three girls joined in.

"My sister does ask a lot of questions." Natalie stated. "I don't know why. It gets annoying sometimes." "I think her mind is a little too opened." Eunice reasoned. "Maybe that's why?" "She does read a lot." Jenny added also thinking about it. "And she writes. Maybe that's why she asks so many questions like a curious baby." "Writes? What does she write?" Harang asked curiously. "Fanfiction." The other three said in unison as Harang looked surprise. "Really? I love fanfiction, especially of WonderBang, although no one really writes those anymore. I definitely have to ask her next time to share some. She doesn't seem like the type to write fanfictions though." "Haha, Wiki unnie is secretly like the rest of us despite her tough exterior." Eunice stated with a laugh. "She's a total fangirl." "I need to see this side of her then. She can be quite hard to read, but that's what's so great about her. Haha." Harang grinned. "Would love to see a fangirling Wiki-yah. I'm sure it's super cute and funny." "It is." The other three agreed with a laugh.

"Owww, haha, owww." Everyone turned their attention to another outburst from Carson, but it was because he had bumped his head against one of the side tables. "I told you that was dangerous, Hajin-ah." Minjung scolded him as she tried to exam the back of his head. "Luckily, it seems fine, but go put some ice on it to make sure it doesn't swell up. Can't have you having a concussion already." Carson got up to get ice for his head as everyone shook their heads at the guy with mixed reactions. "If Wiki-yah was here, she would have babied Hajin for sure." Jung Hobin, the web and fan cafe manager, stated with a laugh. "Wiki-yah acts more like a mama than the actual 'mamas' in the company." "Jinjjayo?" Eunice asked surprised. "Ne. I was surprised, too, but Wiki-yah's a real softie. Just don't tell her I said that. She'll beat me to a pulp." Hobin laughed returning back to his plate of food.

"Yeah, Wiki unnie is different during LOVESTAR Wednesday." Jenny agreed. "I don't know why. It's kind of funny." "It's because she's comfortable at Love Jewel, that's why." Natalie explained. "It's because of the whole family atmosphere and what not." "That make sense." Eunice agreed. "Family-oriented is always a good thing." "Too bad Wiki unnie isn't starting a family any time soon." Jenny mused thinking of the possibility. "But think about it. Can you imagine it though? Her having a family and little ones running around?" "I can't imagine." Carson answered returning from getting ice as he walked over to them holding a towel filled with ice. "Noona is too fickle-minded and still young at heart to care for a child of her own." He held up a palm knowing what they were going to say next. "Pets don't count as she doesn't really watch them full-time."

"Speaking of Wiki noona," Hanjun interjected joining in on the conversation. "When does she come back?" The three girls shrugged their shoulders. "Dunno." "Why is that?" Hanjun asked letting out a confused laugh. "She didn't mention when she was coming back?" The girls shook their heads. "Just contact her and ask her yourself." Natalie told the soloist with a smile. "I'm sure she'll reply back instantly since the two of you have become the bestest of friends lately. "Hey, I'm her only best friend." Carson interjected with a pout. "You know you can have more than one best friend right, Hajin-goon?" Jenny told him with a laugh as Carson slightly blushed. "N-no. I didn't." "Don't worry, Hajin oppa." Eunice told him with a smile. "Wiki unnie is a friendly person that makes friends easily despite how she acts sometimes." "That is very true." The others agreed.

Everyone then turned their attention to a loud bang sound as the kitchen door opened with Kirsti coming out. "OK, kids, it's dessert time!" Kirsti announced happily as she came out of the kitchen while slowly pushing a cart with a large macaron tower stand on top of it. "Mama Ari made the treats this time around." Jane informed them as she soon followed Kirsti afterward with another macaron tower. "So enjoy it while you still can as she only does this once in a rare blue moon." "That's right." Ariana agreed as she rounded up the end carrying a mini macaron tower stand and set it on the dinner table. "Eat up, please! I don't want too many leftovers." Everyone gathered around the dinner table and tried out Ariana's macarons as the three boss ladies watched them all become child-like in doing so. "Another successful LOVESTAR Wednesday." Kirsti beamed with happiness as she placed her arms around the other two bosses' shoulders. "Like always."

"It's all thanks to you, Mimi." Jane stated casting Kirsti a wry smile. "Like always, too." "Well, at least there were no serious injuries this time around." Ariana remarked as she ate one of her macarons. "And I don't count Hajin-ah anymore. He's a totally different case." She let out a small laugh as the other two let out their own chuckles. "Well, I'm just glad that our little family has grown and we've been doing good since we've started." Jane reminisced as Kirsti hugged her closer. "And it's all because of you, y'know." "And me." Ariana interjected finishing another macaron. "As the head of Human Resources and doing majority of the work overseas, I deserve some credit, y'know." "Yes, yes, Ana, you, too. Thank you." Kirsti added in a motherly tone with an amused smile. "Let's keep it up for the rest of twenty-sixteen and hope twenty-seventeen is even better and more surprises spring up for us to tackle."

"Oh, which reminds me." Jane piped up remembering something. "I wanted to run this by you girls." "What is it?" Ariana asked after finishing her fifth macaron. "Is it another change of pace idea?" Kirsti assumed seeing the familiar expression upon her friend's face. "Yes. How did you know?" Jane asked curiously. "It's written all over your face since it must be a really great idea." "It is." Jane grinned widely. "Spill." Ariana said excitedly as she hardly got this way unless she felt that it was worth her time. "So," Jane began slowly. "I've been thinking of doing Love Jewel's annual Halloween bash a little different this year instead of going to Itaewon like always. I'm still thinking if I wanna do one for Christmas, but I'll worry about Halloween for now." As the trio continued to talk about Jane's idea, the others continued to talk amongst themselves sharing stories and reactions to the yummy macarons before gathering in Jane's entertainment studio room for some karaoke.

~~~~~~~

"Yeah! Ninety-eight, son! In your face, Carsy! TEAM RED!" X-5's manager, Benjamin Davis or Benny for short, gloated in English while a sulking Carson walked away mumbling. "Whatever, Benny, and why is Carsy still happening?" "Yah, you're the hyung, stop acting like a kid." Playback's manager, Ailyn Zhao or Halle, scolded Benjamin slightly hitting him on the arm. "You're suppose to be build up their esteem, not tear it down." "Sorry, jagiya." Benjamin frowned like a puppy as he took his seat next to his girlfriend who just rolled her eyes, but restrained a smile from appearing. "OK, ok, let's get back to the battle." Anya Leyona, the

Please log in to read the full chapter