Trick or Treat?

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi Vi-Ahh!" Eunice screamed upon seeing some monstrosity before her eyes on her computer screen. Vicky busted out laughing at her friend's reaction. "I'm sorry Euncy, but I just had to do it." Because it was Halloween, Vicky had Chloe do her horror makeup before going to some Halloween pet party with Yongin and of course the pets. "What are you supposed to be? A zombie?" Eunice asked her once she had settled her pounding heart and gotten used to Vicky's freaky makeup. "That seems like a lot of work." "Oh yeah, the eye makeup was like ten minutes, but this" Vicky pointed to the lower part of her face. "This took like three hours or less. Forgot the exact time, but it took quite a while." Vicky answered as she moved her hair gently away from her face. "This is supposed to be Mileena's disfigured mouth because you know when Kitana's essence was fused with a Tarkatan warrior and it created Milee..." Eunice gave Vicky a blank look. "Ah, well basically she's a video game character from Mortal Kombat."

Eunice still gave Vicky a blank look. "Ah, you know what, never mind. Don't worry about, Euncy. It's not that important." Vicky dimissed as she tied her hair up so that she could finished getting ready with the rest of her costume. "You're going to look like that for the rest of the night?" Eunice asked curiously seeing Vicky move about her living room. "Ah, no. I have another costume later tonight. This one is for the haunted house event at Love Jewel." "I wish I could be there with you guys, although I hate horror stuff." Eunice pouted as she sat about her room bored. "We don't celebrate Halloween here so there's no point in dressing up." "Ha, can always dress up for fun. Also the Koreans don't really celebrate it either, but lately they have." Vicky returned in a different outfit. "How do I look?" She asked the younger girl while spinning around in her white wedding-like dress.

"If your hair was black, you could have gone as the girl from the Ring or something." Eunice chuckled as Vicky agreed. "Yeah, I could, but my hair just got dyed this color, so I don't wanna dye it again in such a short time." Vicky answered while taking a few pictures of herself. "It's kind of weird seeing you dressed like that while having that kind of face makeup on." Eunice commented seeing how it looked funny when Vicky would open and the makeup teeth seemed to warp into something else. "Anyways, what about Naly and Jenny? What are they dressing up as? Are they going to be a part of the haunted house thing, too?" Eunice asked curious as she didn't see the other two girls around.

"Nah. They're manning the front to get people to enter Love Jewel all night. They're kinda like you. They can't stand horror much." Vicky chuckled as her fingers moved about her phone in search of something. "Anyways, Jenny dressed up as a broken doll sort of thing while rocking her new purplish hair thanks to Chloe and Naly's something like a voodoo doll with her new reddish blonde sombre hair also thanks to Clo who recommended she get although Naly dislikes red at times." Vicky showed Eunice the pictures off of her phone. "Oh, they're outfit and makeup doesn't look as scary as I thought compare to you." "Of course. Minus the hair, I need to look and be scary so that I can actually scare all the people that come through the haunted house." She replied before smirking. "Besides, it's the one time out of the year where I can actually get away with being mean to someone."

"You're not mean. You're just tough." Eunice corrected the older woman with a laugh as Vicky joined it. "Either way, I totally can't wait!" "Haha, sounds like you, too." "Mmhmm. Oh. Here is my friend, Chloe and Yongin, who is her fiance as they're dressed as Rogue and Gambit." "Aww they look cute together, but I've never heard of the characters before." "Ah they're part of the whole X-Men series. Anyways, then the pets." Vicky showed Eunice the animals as superheroes. "Moca is Batman. Vani is Superman. Choco is Spiderman. And Marsh is Thor. Haha, cute right?" "Haha, yeah sibeh cute." Eunice agreed while chuckling. "It wasn't troubling to have them wear the costumes?" "Um, a little bit, but they got used to it eventually."

"Hmm, maybe next time I'll celebrate Halloween with you guys." Eunice let out as Vicky nodded her head. "Yeah, for sure! Oh, wait." Vicky stood up and put her phone to the side. "I haven't put on the last finishing touches yet." Vicky then dashed off into her room as Eunice wondered what Vicky had to add to her already creepy costume. A few minutes later, Vicky returned while blocking her face from Eunice's view. "Are you ready?" Vicky asked from behind her hands. "I don't know. Should I?" Eunice asked a bit uneasy, not sure what kind of thing Vicky would pulled now. "Just say yes." "Fine. Yes." "Ta-dah!" Vicky exclaimed as she removed her hands to reveal the contacts she was wearing which were white with small black dots lined up and stared right at Eunice all crazily-like that added more effects to her already monstrous makeup.

"OMFG! That's so scary, Vicky!" Eunice freaked out as she backed away from the computer screen. "Why didn't you just tell me instead?" "Because then it's no fun." Vicky chuckled enjoying the mini scare she was giving her friend and couldn't wait to see the reactions of how the others would respond to it. "Anyways, next time we can play dress up and you won't be such a scaredy cat, mmkay?" "Yeah right, but I don't mind dressing up, just no horror, okay?" "Can't promise that." Soon Vicky's alarm went off signaling she needed to get going. "Alright, Euncy, gotta go scare some people. Talk to you later okay?" "Alright, and if you see GOT7 tonight can you please give them a hug for me?" Eunice told her sweetly before grinning. "A backhug for JB though since you'll be the one that's hugging him and not me."

"Tch. You would." Vicky tsked while shaking her head. "I'm not hugging any of them, but I will say that you said hi though." "C'mon. Could you at least hug Junior for me?" "And have Yugyeom get jealous? No thanks." "Ha, they can both fight for me." "Psh, and then have the other members blame me? Yeah, no. I don't need anymore attention from the boys than I've already had in the past several months since knowing them." "Admit it that you like it, Vicky." Vicky chose to ignore the last comment. "Anyways, wanted to let you know that I shipped out the GOT7 lightsticks to you today." "Oh the Ahgabong?" "Yup and they're signed by the boys, too." "Wow, really? Well, I can't wait then!! They're so cute. Thanks." Eunice thanked her with a smile. "Will be supporting the boys from afar." "Or a concert if they do one there." "I hope so."

Eunice then returned to the previous topic, not wanting it to be dismissed so easily. "But seriously, Vicky. Show some love to your man at least." Eunice continued to state to Vicky with a playful look. "He likes older woman. You're older than him. Also you're like him being hot and cold, too. You guys fit each other." "OK, first of all, I'm warm and cool, thank you very much. And second of all, I'm so not like JB at all." "Yes you are. Tough on the outside, but a softie on the inside. Also saying you're not cute, but you're so cute." "Ah, stop it already. I don't need your 'convincing Vicky and JB are a match made in Heaven' speech right now." "I thought you said that you and JB were a match made in Heaven that crashed into Hell and thenwas  born on Earth?" Eunice smirked as Vicky groaned. "I totally wish I never told you that." "Too bad, I'll mention it to JB if you don't hug him for me."

Vicky shrugged her shoulders indifferently. "I don't care. Tell him. Maybe he'll realize I'm a crazy person and then will convince the rest of s to not hang out with us anymore." "You're so mean, Vicky. Think of Jenny and Naly." "Fine, whatever. I'll try to be extra nice today IF I see them that is. The hug, not so much, but the other stuff. Sure." Vicky's second alarm went off and she panicked. "Shiet. OK. I really need to get going. Talk to you later and let me know when the package arrives, and I'll tell you about the haunted house and whatever else later, too." "OK. Bye bye." "Bye!" The two friends waved goodbye as Vicky ended the Whatsapp video call. "Now, off to scare those that dare to enter the haunted house. Or well now that I think about it, the haunted entertainment company. Bwhahahaha."

~~~~~~~

"Please come and try out our two-part Haunted House event that's going on right now at Love Jewel Entertainment!" Jenny announced loudly while waving an orange flyer in the air as she and Natalie stood outside of the company to promote the Halloween event. "And if you're able to make it to the very end of it, you'll receive a spooktacular treat!" Natalie added while waving a black flyer. "But each prize is different depending on which style you choose though." "Yes, that's right! The company will have two types! One is a totally horror haunted house while the alternate is mildly scary." "Also, when its over we'll hold a drama binge night of watching Vampire Detective with Lee Joon as the male lead!" "So everyone, please come and check it out if you can before it ends! Which will be in one more hour! So come and check it out right now!"

The girls have been at it since seven and the whole thing was

Please log in to read the full chapter