Norae, Coco, and 100 Days.

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"HYUNG! You ruined my sand castle! AGAIN!" Youngjae cried out as he sadly looked at his now destroyed sand castle for the second time that he had been working on again for the past hour. "I worked so hard on it, too." "Sorry, Youngjae!" JB apologized as he picked up the beach ball he missed after knocking over Youngjae's sand castle for the second time. "Mark hyung threw it too high." "I threw it perfectly!" Mark placed the blame onto the younger man. "It was Yugyeom that tipped it higher." "Because hyung threw it too low!" Yugyeom defended himself. "I couldn't catch it so easily." "Man, it's all of your fault." Jackson told them all with a smug look. "Should have listened to me and tossed it in my direction when I was totally opened. Again. Like before. Like always, but you guys never listen to me."

"Stop fighting!" Natalie scolded them. "Why can't you guys be like Junior sitting quietly on the chair and reading. Or like Bam Bam chillin' in the ball pen disturbing no one and just eating ice cream?" "Oh, just let them be, Natalie." Jenny told her in English with a laugh as she continued eating her sundae she made a few seconds ago. "Besides, this was your idea. Remember?" "Ah, true that. True that." Natalie agreed with a laugh as she finished making her sundae. "Where's my sister though? She's been gone for like hours now." "Chill, girl. It's only been an hour or so." Then Jenny cast her friend a sly look. "You think this Carson guy is not just a co-worker, co-worker?" Natalie shrugged indifferently. "I dunno. Maybe? Haven't met the guy, although Vicky said Carson is like two years younger than her and she already family-zoned him."

"What?! No way? Do you have a picture of the guy?" Jenny asked while Natalie shook her head eating her sundae. "No. She showed me once, but never sent me any after. Said she forgot, but I think she was just being lazy. He's cute though." Just as Jenny was about to comment, the beach ball suddenly came and hit her knocking her sundae out of her hand. "Whaa! That came out of no where!" Jenny patted her chest. "Who threw that?" Natalie let out as she glared at the four boys while she wiped fudge, caramel, nuts, and vanilla from off of her shirt that had spilled on her from the accident. "Ohh, sorry, Natalie." Jenny apologized as she helped wiped the rest of her sundae off of Natalie after wiping herself clean first. "It's not you're fault. It's one of them." Natalie indicated with her chin at four of the guilty looking GOT7 members.

"It was him." Jackson, Yugyeom, Mark, and JB pointed at one another while Junior, Bam Bam, and Youngjae shook their heads at their fellow members. Before the girls could question them further, the front door opened revealing Vicky carrying some weird looking luggage bag. "Oh, noona's back. Hello noona." The boys greeted her in hopes of diverting the attention elsewhere, which worked, as Vicky just waved at them. "You bought some goods from Carson or something?" Natalie asked her sister while looking at the luggage judgingly dismissing the prevous issue. "What? No. It's a pet carrier. See." Vicky walked towards the girls as she undid the zipper. "Meet Norae. She's a Siamese cat." Norae lazily looked at them as she continued to lie inside her carrier. "Carson wants me to pet sit her for several days." "Aww, she's so cute." The girls cooed. "Why does he want you to watch her?"

"Because he's practicing with s right now and for the next several days. He'll be busy to care for her. His girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend now, left Norae with him because she didn't want the cat anymore." Vicky explained as she rubbed the cat's head who mewed softly. "Poor, baby girl." "Practicing?" Jenny let out confused. "Practicing what? Doesn't he work with you at the pet clinic too?" "Is he a trainee? Is he going to debut in a boy group or something soon?" Natalie asked interested. "But why you and not someone else?" "Carson's a part-timer, and I just found out now that he's a trainee under a company called Love Jewel Entertainment. He and s stopped by and why it took a while because of them. They're super tall and quite cute, too." Vicky giddily spoke. "Anyways, it was short notice. Norae was the one he wanted me to do a home care for. Also, I'm the only one that actually lives close by to the entertainment he is in and the clinic, too."

As the girls talked, GOT7 talked amongst themselves. "Seriously, are we invisible to them?" Jackson asked a bit miffed as he watched the trio converse and wondered what was inside the carrier that made them all nice and what not. "Are you jealous, hyung?" Yugyeom asked with a playful expression. "Jealous of what?" "Because you're not getting all the attention like you usually do." Junior stated with a laugh. "Whatever." Jackson replied, although his body language said otherwise. "Mark hyung, what are they talking about?" Youngjae asked as he was unable to hear them. "They're talking too softly for me to hear them." "You're trying to eavesdrop, Youngjae?" JB asked amused. "I never figure you to do something like that." Youngjae just shrugged with a shy smile. "They keep mentioning a Carson person, a co-worker of hers  and that he's also a trainee." Mark translated for them. "A trainee? Is that who Wiki noona went to go meet up with just now?" Bam Bam asked.

"Looking like that?" Jackson asked in disbelief while pointing at Vicky's attire. "No girl would go out looking like that to meet a guy." Mark laughed shaking his head. "Clearly, you don't know Wiki noona that well then." "Oh, so are you saying that you know her well." The other boys cooed mischievously as Mark just rolled his eyes. "C'mon guys, it's not like that. We're friends, alright. Good friends." Before they could tease Mark more, JB told them to give it a rest. "Besides the issue with the guy, I think noona brought home a pet. Did she get another one?" Junior shook his head. "I think she's watching the cat for that person. Right?" He looked at Mark who nodded his head. "Aww, and I thought Coco could make a friend today." Youngjae frowned. "Coco needs to socialize with other pets." "When does Manager Seunghoon get off?" Bam Bam asked looking at the clock. "I think in less than an hour or something." Yugyeom answered trying to remember. "Oh yeah, he should be home soon."

"Does Carson's group have a name already?" Natalie asked as she petted the cat which let out a purr happily. "Yeah they do, but not a set debut date. They're called X-5, or Xenos Five. Xenos is Greek, and means Stranger, so it's like they are Five Strangers." Vicky informed her. "Do you have pictures?" Jenny asked with a grin as her eyes twinkled. "Really wanna see how they look like." "I do. Got new ones, too. We just took some now." "Oh, share, girl! Share." Jenny let out happily. "Before you forget and get lazy to do so." "Haha, whatever. Anyways, go ahead." Vicky told them as she unlocked her phone. "I took one with each member, and then a few group ones, lotsa selcas honestly. They were happy to do so, and I dunno why. Anyways, here." Vicky handed her mobile to her sister so she and Jenny could view the photos while she brought out Norae and carried her towards the kitchen to feed her while passing by GOT7.

"Hey, that looks like Nora." JB commented as he spotted the cat first as Vicky stopped and turned to look at him as she moved Norae directly in his line of vision. "Nora is a Siamese, too, right? Well this Siamese here, her name is Norae." Vicky showed the cat to the boys. "Say annyeong, Norae." Vicky used Norae's paw to wave at the boys. "That's not Norae. That's Nora." JB stated looking at the cat. "I know my baby girl. And that's her." JB walked towards Vicky. "Nora-yah." JB cooed and the cat jumped out of Vicky's arms and rubbed itself up against JB's legs letting out a soft purr. "Nora-yah. It is you!" Norae then lie down and did a weird looking pose. "Nora-yah!" JB scooped up the Siamese cat and began hugging and cooing the bundle of fur in his arms. "I missed you, baby girl." Norae purred as if telling JB she remembered and missed him too.

Vicky was surprised by the whole scene as the other GOT7 members crowded around JB and cooed at the cat as they were happy to see Nora again. The other two girls joined Vicky as Jenny returned Vicky's mobile to her. "They are tall. You look so short. Haha. But seriously, really cute, but so tall. That Carson guy is a real cutie though." "I still can't believe you wore that though." Natalie let out while making a face. "Cute guys and you wore that. You're embarrassing. Anyways, what's up with them?" "I guess Norae turns out to be Nora and they're happy to see her after so long." "What, wow, really?" Jenny let out surprised. "Norae is Nora? How?" Vicky shrugged. "Beats me." "At least Nora is with her dad now." Natalie let out with a chuckle after saying those words while nudging Vicky as Vicky nudged her sister back to stop while surpressing a smile from appearing. "Whatever."

JB gave the cat to one of s as he explained the story. "My parents gave Nora away last year to one of their friend's daughter, because they were unable to care for her and I couldn't either at the time. The daughter then left with Nora and didn't keep in touch. I didn't know where she was and how she was doing." "What's the name of your parents' friend's daughter?" Vicky asked him. "I think her name was... Yong Ahri? Maybe. Not sure. Why?" JB gave the oldest girl a confused look. "That's the same girl that gave the cat to my friend. She's his ex-girlfriend. Huh, small world." Vicky let out with a small laugh. "Well, at least you two are reunited for the time being, although her name is Norae now." "Yeah, thanks, noona. Fortunately she still responds to Nora, too." "Welcome and quite true. Wonder why it went from Nora to Norae though."

"Hey, you guys should bring Coco over." Natalie suggested. "Wanna meet her and now would be a great time." "Yeah." Jenny agreed. "Then Coco and Norae can play with each other." "I think Manager Seunghoon should be back by now and then we can start our summer party with everyone now that we're all in a happier mood." Junior said with a grin. "We can even do a sand castle battle." "Yeah, we can even invite your manager, too." Vicky let out sarcastically with a grin as the boys' smiles faded. "Or not." "Fine, no manager, but no one throws the beach ball at people who aren't involved, alright?" Natalie stated looking at the ones she was talking about who all avoided eye contact with her. "But there's not enough sand for all of us though." Jenny told them as she looked over at the one already filled up with sand. "Oh, there's more. We just need to empty out one of the other kiddie pools." Bam Bam beamed.

"Oh, then I suggest emptying the one filled with water." Vicky frowned at the memory. "Best option." "Aww, but that one has the mini slide." Youngjae pouted. "I haven't gotten to play in that one yet." "Isn't there another kiddie pool that we bought, Junior hyung?" Yugyeom asked as Junior nodded his head. "Whatever. I'm grabbing a drink. Norae, c'mon." Vicky called for the cat while making the smacking and kissing sound to which Norae reacted to and jumped out of Mark's arms and followed after her. "Seriously, Vicky? Why do you always do that?" Mark pouted while making a face. "It just happens. Not my fault you're the unlucky one that has them when I call for them." Vicky laughed. "Fine then, I'm getting Coco now." Mark stated as he made his way to the front door. "Ooh, I wanna go to!" Youngjae added as he followed after the oldest member.

~~~~~~~

"HEY! Stop making Coco run into our sand castle! That's twice already!" Team A, consisting of Naly, JB, Mark, and Youngjae, scolded the other team who were silently laughing. Team B consisted of Jenny, Bam Bam, Yugyeom, and Jackson as they all petted Coco for doing such a good job. "Coco just did it on her own. It's not our fault." Yugyeom told them. "Where's the judges to call foul play?" JB asked as he looked for the judges who were Junior and Vicky, but they were quietly talking at the sitting area about one of Vicky's books that Junior had read earlier with Norae curled in Vicky's lap. "Are you two even paying attention?" Bam Bam asked the duo with a pout. Vicky and Junior didn't hear them. "Hey, Ky-chan." Natalie called. "You judging or what?"

The other two turned to look over at them. "Not really." Vicky answered with a laugh. "Then what's the point of doing a sand castle battle if you're not going to judge us even though you suggested it, Jinyoung hyung?" Youngjae asked with a slightly miffed expression. "Noona and I were too busy talking about Harry Potter. I forgot." Junior replied with a sheepish look. "Besides, you all keep fighting and sabotaging one another for the past half hour or whatever. There's really no point in judging the sand castles if they don't get completed." Vicky told them with a bored look. "You guys should focus on that and not play around." Both teams then glared at one another, well the boys did as the girls just shook their heads giving up.

Vicky cast Junior a wry look while petting Norae who was lying on her lap lazily. "It's only a game." "Yeah, it's why it's fun seeing them like this." Junior smirked with a glint in his eyes. "Ohh, you're cruel, but so right. I enjoy doing that, too." "Haha, yeah, I know what you mean." He replied in English. "Ahh, glad you're English hasn't disappeared yet." Vicky commented with a smile. "I make sure to practice every day." Junior beamed proudly. "Oh, that's good." Vicky replied continuing in the same language. "Keep doing that. It helps a lot to use the language as often as possible to not forget it." "Can we join this party, too?" Jenny asked as she and Natalie joined them sitting in the empty chairs. "The boys keep fighting and it's quite annoying." Natalie stated with a tired look. "Even Coco got annoyed." The little Maltese jumped onto Junior's lap and settled herself there.

While these four were talking with one another, the other six turned their attention onto them after they were doing aruging. "And there goes Junior getting all of the attention like always." Jackson said with a rolled of his eyes. "Such a ladies' man." "You're just jealous of his charms." Mark laughed. "I have many charms, too, Mark." Jackson retorted. "I'm not jealous." "You don't have to lie hyung." The younger ones sai

Please log in to read the full chapter