New Looks

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"V, you're the best!" Chloe said in English with a wide grin as she snapped another picture of Vicky posing as Sailor Jupiter with Mocaccino by her feet. "I don't know why I always let you talk me into these things, Clo." Vicky sighed using the same language as she posed once more. "First you re-dyed my hair again, although I just wanted a touch up." "Wanted to try it on you since coming back from Busan." Chloe chirped happily. "Still made me wear wigs anyways when you dressed me up as Sailor Mercury with Chocolate." Vicky continued to list while Chloe would add comments to. "The smart, but shy one. Plus, Chocolate loves Mercury." "Then it was Sailor Venus with Marshmallow." "The pop sensation who Artemis finds and because Marsh is white!" "After that it was Sailor Mars with Vanilla." "The cool priestess who does have a soft spot! Why Vanilla was paired up with Mars." "Now Sailor Jupiter." "The lovely tomboy and Moca who's a mixture so it fits."

"I bet you're going to make me do Sailor Moon next, huh?" Vicky stared at Chloe who wriggled her eyes at her mischievously. "The crybaby badass! Pairing up with that new cat who will be Luna. Her name is Norae, right? I don't remember Carson owning a cat, though." Chloe asked as she glanced at the Siamese cat. "Yeah, but she used to belong to Ahri, remember her?" "That crazy one. Glad she's gone." "I know right. Carson should have picked her up like two weeks ago or so. Anyways, I should have said yes when you called me this morning and asked if I was busy." Vicky shook her head regretting on not doing so. "I know you, V. I can see straight through your armor." Chloe joked using a Mulan reference. " "Hey, be glad that you get to try out all my costumes and me doing your hair and makeup for like twenty bucks tops." Chloe blew a raspberry. "Because I'm the only one that will go along with your crazzy ideas." Vicky deadpanned, but a ghost of a smile appeared on her lips. "Yeah, that, too." Chloe chuckled. "Now change!"

Several minutes later, Vicky transformed into Sailor Moon. "I shouldn't have told you that I was a major Sailor Moon fan when we first met." Vicky muttered as she posed for Chloe for the nth time today with Norae in her arms. "I don't even understand how you got the time to do all this while still working. Don't you have a lot of clients to deal with?" Vicky asked her when Chloe gave her the signal that they were done and Vicky crashed onto her sofa with a relieve sigh after placing Norae down. "I do, but I always make time for my hobby, too." Chloe told Vicky as she connected her camera to her laptop and was analyzing the photos she just took. "You're getting a lot better, Vicky. You were so awkward back then." "I wonder why, Chloe. You practically dressed and forced me to pose when I had no idea what you were going to use it for. I still can't believe you used me as your photography project for senior year."

Chloe let out a fit of laughter. "Ahh, those were some good times. Good days." She clicked on a folder and brought up some older photos. "Do you wanna see them?" Vicky sat up and shot Chloe a frown. "Tell me you don't have them right now on your lappy?" "I do and I'll always will. My first portfolio. Miss Vicky as Various Pokemon. Mr. Mercer gave me an A on the spot with that project.." "Because he was also a Pokemon fan." Vicky stated as she joined Chloe. "I still can't believe I did these." Vicky let out in mild shock as she clicked through pictures of her as Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle,  Eevee, Magikarp, and Mew. "Oh gawd, these are so embarrassing. Why oh why?" "Haha, at least my skills have gotten better." Chloe laughed taking back control of her laptop and clicking through more files. "That's for sure." Vicky agreed nodding her head. "Way better since after high school. Although the crazy ideas are still intact."

Chloe then found what she was looking for. "Remember these?" Vicky peered at the photos and let out an embarrassed laugh. "Wow. The Final Fantasy ones?" Vicky clicked through them revealing her as Yuna the Summoner, Tifa, Lulu, and Lightning. "Lulu was nice. That Japanese lolita phase I liked so much." "Haha, which reminds me!" Chloe let out excitedly as she searched through her files once again. "Oh, please no." Vicky groaned hoping Chloe didn't have those photos either. "Sweet Lolita and Gothic Lolita Vicky!" Chloe exclaimed showing Vicky the said photos. "Gahlee, I almost forgot about these. Keyword being almost." Vicky clicked through a few sweet and gothic lolita images of herself. "These have not been shown to anyone else, right? I can understand the pokemon ones, but everything else, is just you, right?" Vicky looked at Chloe as Chloe smiled at her sweetly. "Of course."

"Chloe?" Vicky narrowed her eyes at her as Chloe looked at her innocently. "I said of course, Vicky. Don't you trust me?" Vicky gave her one more dark look, but let it go. "I do, but sometimes I wonder. Anyways, can I change out of Sailor Moon and be just plain 'ol Vicky now?" She asked standing up ready to take the costume off. "Actually, not yet. There's one more costume I want you to wear." Chloe told her while sifting through a few more bags and finding the one she needed and tossed it to Vicky. "Here." "How many costume sets did you bring?" "About twenty." "Seriously?" "Yeah, I always have some in my car just in case I run into you if you don't come over." "Wow, Chloe, wow." Chloe just shot her a grin before disconnecting her camera from her laptop. "Just go change, Vicky. Last one for today, I promise." Vicky obliged. "Fine. Anything for you, Clo."

After several minutes, Vicky finally came back looking like Fawn the Animal Fairy from the Tinkerbell series. "Why am I wearing this one? I understand the Sailor Senshi was for your summer anime cosplay project, but Fawn is for what?" Vicky asked Chloe while twirling around for her friend to see the whole thing. "Because this one is for the kids, silly!" Chloe beamed as she pointed to where she had the pets all obediently lying down and then stood where Vicky will sit. "And you're here." Vicky took the spot as Chloe moved away. "Well, at least this one is convenient. I don't mind." Vicky smiled as she sat down and placed her arms around Mocaccino, Vanilla, and Chocolate while Norae moved to sit on her shoulder as Marshmallow curled herself onto Vicky's lap. "This should be a good photoshoot. Maybe a holiday card."

"Of course. I'm the one taking the photos." Chloe grinned as she already started snapping away since Vicky took her place. "I think I can get James to set up for a holiday card." "Oh, no thanks. Knowing James, he'll go all out." "Exactly." Chloe continued to snap away. "Alright, just a few more and we can wrap this all up!" Chloe informed as she took a few more shots. "And we're done." "Finally!" Vicky exclaimed standing up as all the animals scattered about. "They must be happy, too." "Yeah, because it's feeding time." Chloe chuckled as she plugged her camera back into her laptop. "Hmm, just let me change first and then can start feeding them." Vicky told her friend as she hurried to the bathroom to change back to normal clothes. While she was away, the front door opened revealing Natalie and Jenny. The two girls entered and then kind of stared at the scene before them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The duo greeted Chloe as Chloe turned to greet them in Korean before switching to English. "Annyeong. Hey, Nat. The other person must be Jenny, right?" "Yeah. Are you Chloe?" Jenny asked her as she and Natalie sat on the sofa and greeted the pets who ran up to them. "Yup, the one and only." "Where's my sister?" Natalie asked noticing the older girl wasn't around. "She's changing out of the costume I made her wear." "Really? Another project?" "Yup. I have the pictures. Wanna see?" "Yes!" Both girls exclaimed as they crowded around the older girl as Chloe clicked through all the pictures she had taken of Vicky earlier. "Technically, I'm not supposed to share these, but since you guys are close, I'm sure she doesn't mind." Chloe laughed playfully as she continued to show the two more photos sets of Vicky from the past.

Vicky soon returned to the living room in normal wear with all of Chloe's costume sets back in their bags and saw the two younger girls with Chloe looking at something on the laptop. "I hate you, Clo." Vicky stated as she placed the bags near her before turning to the other two. "What are you guys doing here?" "To see if you wanna get something to eat since you didn't answer your phone or texts." Natalie told her "But damn you look good as Sailor Moon though." "Haha, I was about to say that, too." Jenny laughed. "Norae looks good, too. Wasn't she supposed to go back to your riend a while ago?" "Yes, but he was busy. She's going back with him tonight though." She then glared at the duo. "You guys better not tell anyone about these pictures. Chloe, you better not have sent them to them either." "I didn't. Chill, V." Chloe replied while rolling her eyes, but laughed anyways.

"Ah, Chloe, if you have time today since you're done taking pictures of me, can you dye their hair?" Vicky asked her while sitting on the sofa as Chocolate joined her. "I can, if I have the colors, but I should since I carry that stuff with me, too." Chloe agreed with a nod. "That's not surprising." Vicky muttered. "Oh, can you?" Natalie asked with a smile. "I've been bugging Vicky since late March about it." "Sure. Let me finish up here and I can start doing yours. You want to do it, too?" Chloe asked looking at Jenny. "Oh, if you have the time, then yes. If you can't, then no." Jenny told her trying not to be a burden. "Oh, no problem there. I can do both of you at around the same time. It just depends on what colors you both want to do so I know who to start on first."

"Well, I want to do like a rose ash coloring." Natalie showed the picture to Chloe. "Can you do something like that?" "Of course, I can. I did your sister's hair multiple colors already." Chloe laughed. "I can do the rose ash ombre for you." She looked at Jenny. "For you?" "I honestly wanna try this greyish hair theme." Jenny admitted with a sheepish laugh also showing Chloe a picture. "Oh, I've done that and loved it. Alright then. I'll start with Natalie first and then you, since she wants a lighter color compare to your grey." "Yeah, that's fine." The girls agreed. "Finally I get my hair done. How much will it be?" Natalie asked. "Oh, just pay for the coloring is all. Twenty dollars." Chloe told them. "Really?" "Yeah. I love doing this, and you're my friend's sister and friend, so you're under my care." Chloe beamed at them. "Just don't bad mouth my work." "We won't." "Good. Let's get started shall we?"

<
Please log in to read the full chapter