Filming and Recording Day

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Alright, and cut!" The LJent's director, Park Daehyun, announced liking the scene take. "Good job, Jinhyuk-ah! And Napi-yah, you were so great! Are you sure this is your first time acting?" He praised them as Natalie shyly bowed to the director after standing up from the table she was eating with Jinhyuk for the scene. "Ne, Daehyun oppa, it is. Gamsahamnida." "Gamsahamnida, Daehyun hyung." Jinhyuk thanked as well as he patted Natalie on the back. "You were great, Napi-yah." "Hehe, so were you. Although I think you enjoyed eating the most." "Haha, yeah, you caught me. I love pasta and I think you enjoyed the wine the most out of me." "Haha, not really. I don't like wine as much, but the pasta was definitely on point." The two walked off the set and towards the stylists to do a bit of touch up. "Whaa, Natalie, you're so lucky." Jenny told her. "How was the wine?" "Haha, I knew you would say something about that, but it was good. I'm sure Daehyun oppa would let you try it." Natalie told her as Daphne Lai, one of the two Love Jewel's stylist coordinators, started touching her up.

"Luckily, it's not much work to do and you do your own makeup, but still gotta make you look good." Daphne smiled at her. "Natural looks good on you, Nat." "Hehe, thank you, Daph. You're the best" Natalie thanked her with a smile. "Hey, Nat, what about me?" The other stylist, Bai Xue who also went by Krystle, pouted as she was touching up Jinhyuk's make-up. "You're amazing, too, Krys." Natalie beamed at the girl as best as she could since Daphne was stilling working on her face. "Could you girls speak in Korean? I feel left out not knowing English." Jinhyuk stated with a sheepish laugh. "Ne, ne." The four girls told him as they switched to Korean while Natalie then shifted her eyes around. "Where's my sister? She was here when I started." "She went on a boba run." Jenny informed her. "She would. She better have gotten me one." Natalie muttered to herself already imagining the sweet taste of guava and tapicoa on her tongue.

"Jinhyuk hyung. Napi noona. Daehyun hyung's ready for the next scene." Wonil informed the two as Taekwan smirked at them slyly joining the group. "It should be an interesting one." "Waeyo?" Natalie and Jenny asked at the same time. "You didn't read the script, Napi-yah?" Jinhyuk asked as he handed over a small stack of paper to Natalie while she skimmed through it. "No, but okay. An intimate scene? Well, it's not that bad. I got this." "You should, because you have one with me later, Napi-yah." Taekwan smirked at her as Natalie grinned at him. "I'll do my best." "Oh, can I see?" Jenny asked as Natalie handed the script over to her. "Huh, interesting." Jenny said as she read through it. "Alright, done!" Krystle and Daphne announced at the same time. "Now, hurry off before Daehyun oppa gets impatient." "Ne, ne." The leading actors said as they rushed off to film their next scene.

~~~~~~~

"Now, it's the driving scenes." Daehyun told them as night time fell. "You guys did great in the parking garage." "Thanks and yes! Finally a car that's not Wiki unnie's." Natalie cheered as she got into the SUV. "Ohh, so nice." "You're really gonna trust her to drive your car, hyung?" Carson asked seeing Natalie enjoying herself inside the vehicle. "Of course, Hajin, because you and the others will film inside as well. Plus, Napi has her license unlike the rest of you save Jinhyuk." Daehyun remarked with a laugh. "Besides, I don't have to rent out the cars just for this either, so we're all good." "Ahh, true. Wait, you brought your other car?" "Yes, Hajin. Alright, Jinhyuk-ah, join Napi-yah in the car and remember you're supposed to look happy that she's taking you out for a drive for a fun night out." "Ne, hyung." Jinhyuk nodded his head as he got into the passenger seat while Natalie stuck her head out of the open windowed. "Daehyun oppa, what am I'm supposed to do again?"

"Just enjoy driving and look at Jinhyuk with a lovely smile from time to time, but being cool and charistmatic when not looking at him." Daehyun told her as Natalie nodded her head. "OK." She stuck her head back in and looked at Jinhyuk. "Don't be scare, okay?" "Should I be?" Jinhyuk looked at her a bit worried. "Hehe, no." Natalie grinned at him as she started the car while Daehyun came to her side. "Alright, we'll be in another car, so don't look at the camera or try searching for it. As you're driving, just think of it like we're not even filming you guys. Be natural. Got it?" "Ne." The two nodded their heads. "OK. Enjoy the cruise and the air when it blows through from the open windows. Let's start." Daehyun walked away as he signaled for everyone to get into their positions to start rolling.

"I'm so glad I don't have to drive here." Jenny commented with a chuckle as she stayed behind with the others while the others went out to film the driving scenes. "Why? You scared, Bohwa noona?" Sangmin asked her as the two walked side by side to their next location out of the parking garage. "Something like that." Jenny chuckled. "So, what's scene is being filmed after this?" "Well, Jinhyuk hyung still has his driving scene, which I think they'll do that after they filmed the current one right now." Sangmin stated as he tried to remember. "Me and Wonil hyung will probably do our scenes next. Because I think Napi noona will have to change clothes soon and do her hair for another scene." "That's a lot of work." "You read the script, right?" "Yeah. What about it?" "Nothing. Just letting you know that it's all in there." Sangmin laughed as Jenny joined him. "Oh yeah, that's true. But at least Napi got her wish to be a cameo actress." "Ah, she did. I think Boss Mama has something else in mind for you, too."

Jenny cast him a confused look. "What do you mean?" "Remember how Taekwan hyung said that Boss Mama has a way with getting people to join the company a while back." Sangmin said reminding her. "Yeah, what about it?" "Well, I don't know the exact details, but I overheard Boss Mama and Mama Mimi talking about a new project with you being involved." "Really? I haven't heard anything about that." "Exactly. They don't revealed until it's confirmed or ready. How do you think Napi noona got cast as the actress two days ago?" "Haha, ahh, quite true, Sangmin-goon. Very true." "So whatever they got planned for you, you'll also be added to Love Jewel's roster soon enough." "Ha, that sounds quite nice for some reason." "Are you sure you're ready to be an idol or a celebrity, noona?" "Hey, if I'm under Love Jewel, I think I'm in good hands." "That I can agree with you on." "You better, because you're about to debut soon." "Haha, true, Bohwa noona, very true."

As those two continued to talk, Vicky was talking and walking with Taekwan. "You're not jealous that your sister is acting and you're not?" Taekwan asked Vicky who was still drinking her peach boba. "No, not really. Better her than me. I don't do well with makeup." "Why is that?" "I sweat a lot and so there's no point in me wearing it since it'll get smeared anyways." "There's always touch ups." "True, but eh. Not my kind of thing." "But don't you cosplay, noona? It's the same kind of thing." "Wait, how do you know about that, Taekwan?" Vicky cast him a slightly mortified look as he grinned at her slyly. "Napi noona showed me a picture of you as a cute Hawaiian girl." "I'm so gonna killed her." Vicky muttered to herself in English. "Don't be all shy, noona. You're actually cute dressed up like that and not all mean looking like usual." Vicky shot him a dark look. "Don't you say anything." "My lips are sealed." Taekwan did the zipping motion of his lips and tossing away the key. "It better be." Vicky grumbled taking a sip of her boba as Taekwan just laughed silently next to her.

~~~~~~~

"That's a wrap for tonight!" Daehyun called out clapping enthusiastically. "Or morning. However you perceive it to be. Anyways, wonderful job from all of you for today. I'm so proud of you all." He stood up and patted them all on the back. "We'll continue again in a few days time for any other re-shoots or to shoot some more additional scenes. However it goes when we go through all of the footage for the music video. Other than that, good job everyone." "Gamsahamnida, Park PD-nim." Everyone thanked and bowed to him. "Let's clean up and we can all go to bed as soon as possible. I know I need that. Haha." Daehyun laughed as he and everyone else helped cleaned up, gathered all of the materials, and after doing that they then headed back to Love Jewel Entertainment to put everything away. Majority of them clocked out finished for the day while the rest stayed behind to work on the music video by going through the footage and other things.

X-5 decided to stay at the company as to practice for their up and coming debut, while Jenny, Vicky, and Natalie were hanging out in a different practice room to listen to music and talk about Natalie's acting. "So, I heard you were nervous doing the bed scene shot with Jinhyuk." Vicky sister while eating a piece of crispy chicken bit. "Haha, it looked like she enjoyed it a lot." Jenny chuckle also eating some of the crispy chicken. "Psh, I think Jinhyuk enjoyed it more than me." Natalie laughed, although one side of her lips quirked up a bit shyly. "We had to film that part a few times because the both of us wouldn't stop laughing even though it was supposed to be serious like." "At least you didn't have any lines, so that should of been easier." Vicky commented and then let out a sigh. "I wish I was there to witness it."

"You can always watch the teaser and music video when it's completed." Jenny assured the older girl with a smile as Vicky scrunched up her face. "Still not the same." Just then a knock came from the door and Hayoung popped her head in and greeted the girls in English. "Hiya, ladies." "Hey Hayoung. What's up?" Hayoung skipped into the room happily and joined them while putting a chicken bit into . "So, Playback is doing a reality diary thingy and we're filming for it with our own little camcorders. Not sure when it will air though. Do you girls mind if I get you on it?" Hayoung asked as she brought out her own little camcorder. "Ohhh, so Boss Lady is allowing you guys to do this for youtube?" Natalie asked interested as Hayoung handed her the camcorder. "Yeah, something like that. We don't know how many episodes or how long they'll be, but Boss Lady said that it would be interesting for the fans to get to know the real us and it'll help us stay active and such."

"So, you're just recording randomly or did Boss Lady give you guys something to work with? Is it like a diary sort of thing?" Jenny asked as she checked out the camcorder as well. "Um, Boss Lady is allowing us to record, but it's actually Mama Ari that gave us the materials to go on and what we can film for the possible episodes." Hayoung explained as Jenny gave her back the camcorder. "Do you have a list or something that Mama Ari gave you?" Vicky asked interested. "And what about the other members?" "Um, as of right now, Sooyun is trying to record herself doing a skit. Yena's doing something about homestyle stuff. As for Woolim, I think she's going to show what she does to prepare her vocals and such." Hayoung found Ariana's e-mail message and handed her phone over to Vicky. "Here's the list." "What about you?" Natalie asked. "What are you going to film?"

"Well, we decided that we'll record separately about ourselves first as our first episode thing of sorts before doing something together as our second one." Hayoung began to explain to them as Vicky handed Hayoung's her mobile. "Hmm, for me, I decided that since I'm a social person I would record with all of those within Love Jewel. And I saw the light on here and decided I would ask if you all wanted to be the first I record." "Oh, yeah, yeah." Natalie instantly agreed as she started fixing herself up. "I don't mind." "Tch, stop fixing yourself up." Vicky told her sister with a roll of her eyes. "Nob

Please log in to read the full chapter