502 GOT Talent

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Vicky got everything connected with the karaoke machine with the television and speakers as the main menu popped up with Karaoke Time as the title along with Lugia's Song as the theme music. "Oh, that's actually quite cute." "Wow." "Whoa, so cool." "That does look like a video game setup." "How did you do that?" "Are you sure it's a karaoke machine?" "Why are there Pokemon and is that Lugia's song playing in the background?" She heard the boys say. "A lot of modifications. That's all I can say. And because my friend didn't let me have Sailor Moon characters, so Pokemon was used instead and yup it's Lugia's Song." Vicky said with a laugh as she grabbed the three microphones. "Alright. Who wants to start first?"

"You're going to have to explain this, too." Jenny let out in English with a sheepish laugh. "Because I don't really remember." "Oh, me too. That's why I just let Vicky do it." Natalie grinned as she stuck her tongue out at Vicky. "Just don't take too long." Vicky rolled her eyes. "I guess." She then took one of the microphones that already had it's connector attached with it and spoke again in Korean. "Mics are correlated by color." Vicky showed them the one she held. "This one is green. The others are purple and blue. When you sing or dance- I'll get to the dancing part later." She told them before continuing. "The correlating color will pop up to notify you whose part is whose when the color of the lyrics pop up signaled by a right arrow. Anyways, back to the controller part." She grabbed the extended part and waved it around.

"It's like the wii's nunchuk. That's how it came about, but anyways, you use this like a controller." Vicky then moved the nunchuk part around and it moved the Sailor Moon crystal brooch on the screen. "That pretty looking jewelry thing there, that's the cursor and it lets you know it's in motion and that you can decide what you want to select and what not. Alright. Let's begin." Vicky then went section by section. "Load Game loads the game that was played previously. Save Game lets you view past games that you want to start up again. New Game is a whole new set to work with." Vicky went to the second line. "Solo is one player. Duet is for two players. Trio is for three players. Practice is just practice and it gives you a random song to sing or dance to. Battle is just that, a battle where you can try to beat the high scores or battle with one another to see who scored better in the song or dance."

She moved onto the third line. "Karaoke is without the voice and just has the background music. Vocal is with the voice and music. Dance is with the voice and music, but your movements are being judged and not your voice. Explain more about that one later. Performance is no voice, but has the background music and you dance along with it, too." Vicky moved to the final line. "Characters is where you choose one of the characters, that is on the main menu besides the girl, to represent your position as the character will be moving in the background when you do your part because an actual video clip will play for the song if possible. Um, Playlist is all the songs on there that you can choose from. Scores will show you the top ten scores for each category from the second and third lines. And for Credits, yeah that's basically all the credits given to the rightful owners of everything and what not used for this whole thing."

Vicky then squatted down to pick up the dance pad. "Now elaborating on the dancing. Yes, this is a D-D-R pad. It's Hello Kitty because I wanted something different from the normal one. My friend, James, was able to modify it to work with all this. Anyways, you dance by dancing on the pads and it isn't as easy since the movements are either up, down, left, and right and not the actual choreography." Vicky put the pad down and grabbed the nunchuk like thing. "This will track your movement if it calls for hand gestures. Like a punch, roping, making a star, etcetera." "Um, is there anything else?" Vicky turned to look at her sister and friend. "I think that's it, right?" "Girl, I don't know. That's your machine." Jenny told her with a laugh. "I just play on it." "I think that's it." Natalie nodded her head with a shrug. "Yeah, I think that's it."  "Ah, I almost forgot." Vicky picked up the other microphones and clicked on Playlist.

"You can choose who's part you want to sing by using the nunchuk part to choose with the accordance of the microphone's color." After showing them that bit she turned to face the boys. "Any questions or do you guys wanna mess with this for a bit?" Youngjae happily spoke first. "I want to sing first, but I want you to show us how to do it first." He let out with an embarassed laugh. "Me?" Vicky pointed at herself. "No shiet, Sherlock." Natalie muttered in English and Vicky cast her a dark look. "Why don't you sing then. Since you said you wanted to do karaoke." "Nah, you go first." Natalie declined. "Have Jenny go." "Oh, no. I'm good. I'll go later." Jenny declined as well."It's all you, girl." "Seriously?" Vicky looked at all of them. "No one wants to go?" She stared at Bam Bam. "I thought you wanted to sing altogether?" "I did, but you should show us how to use it, first." Bam Bam smiled sweetly at her.

Vicky shook her head while letting out a sigh as she turned to face her t.v. set "Fine." She then moved the cursor and clicked 'Load Game'. "I'll just start where I left off yesterday, although I forgot." She let out a laugh as the previous game began loading and an Eevee popped up. "Oh, yeah, the nineties pop phase." Vicky remembered with a laugh when the scoring of the previous song, Britney Spears' Sometimes, passed and the new title of the song appear. "Ahh, Sometimes. Good song. Aqua's Barbie Girl. OK, no. Skipping this one!" Vicky skipped the song while the boys wondered why she did such a thing, except Mark, Jenny, and Natalie were smirking in the background. "The lyrics are not good for you guys. Ohh, A*Teens' Halfway Around the World. OK. I'll do this one instead." She turned to face them as the song began to play. "I apologize in advance on my vocal abilities, alright. You have all been warn."

On the screen it showed a countdown as the lyrics were being highlighted in green and Vicky started to sing. "Baby I will soon be leaving and I know that you are feeling down." She then pointed when another color popped up that wasn't green and picked up the microphone that was purple. "But every week I'll send a letter to let you know my love will never change." She then sang into both microphones as the green popped up along with the purple color. "I promise you I'll always feel the same". Vicky then grabbed the third microphone when the color blue popped up next. "So remember in your heart, baby, when we are apart, there is no need for crying, cuz even if I am." She then sang into all three. "Halfway 'round the world." Then just the green mic. "That won't stop me from loving you." And sang into all three again. "Halfway 'round the world." And Vicky stopped there as the song continued to play on. "Whoa, whoa, the song is still going." Jackson said as he pointed at the screen. "What are you doing? You can't stop!"

"It's okay, but yeah, that's the singing portion." Vicky told them. "Then what about the dancing?" Yugyeom asked and Vicky shook her head. "I'm not dancing. I'm letting you guys go and figure that one out on your own." She laughed a bit evilly as she handed the microphones to Junior, Bam Bam, and Youngjae as they were the ones closes to her. "Have fun!" She smiled at them as she made her way to the kitchen while doing the kissing sound command for Mocaccino to come to her and Mark pouted once more. "Stop doing that, Vicky!" Mark said in English. "I'm going to have to learn that command so that they won't leave me." "Highly doubtful!" Vicky countered with a laugh. "Even my sister can't do it for my son back home." "She means her dog, Kirby." Natalie corrected before Mark could ask about it. "And yes, he is named after the pink character with the same name." Natalie and Jenny then took over the the Karaoke machine.

"Do you guys want to do a battle or what?" Jenny asked them once she exited back to the main menu. "Do you go by the colors?" Junior asked as he stared at the screen. "No, the colors are just for labeling except when in a battle for two players." Jenny explained. "How does the battle work?" JB asked as Natalie took over to explain. "The battle goes by rounds. So for each round there are either two songs or three songs. Depending on how many microphones are being used." Jenny then stood on one of the dance pads and demostrated. "As for these, if you see the up arrow, then you step up." She moved up and then down. "Down arrow, step down. Left is left and right is right. It's quite simple, unless you are clumsy or forget to step on it. Like I do sometimes." Jenny laughed as she got off the pad and sat down again. "Do you guys want to practice first?" Natalie asked the boys. "No scores in practices, but it does make you sing or dance randomly though."

~~~~~~~

The GOT7 members had split themselves into three groups. The foreigners consisting of Mark, Jackson, and Bam Bam, calling themselves the AmeriThaiKong, although the girls referred to them as AmeriKongThai because that's how they thought they were called because of Natalie's misreading. Then there were the main vocals, JB and Youngjae, dubbed as 2Jae. Then the lead vocalist and vocalist-rapper, Junior and Yugyeom, being dubbed as JinGyeom. Natalie joined 2Jae's team making it 2JaeNa while Jenny joined JinGyeom's team making it JeJiYu instead. Vicky told them she would just be on the sidelines. The three teams got done singing along to 2PM's A.D.T.O.Y with JeJiYu coming out as the top scorer for this song. "Whoo, yeah! Alright Bohwa noona!" Yugyeom cheered as he high-five Jenny, and ignored Junior, and Junior just glared at the maknae, but high-five Jenny instead. "Good job, noona!" "You guys did all the work." Jenny laughed. "I just sang all the English parts. The credit goes to you two."

"Are we done singing J-Y-P Entertainment's songs now?" Vicky asked as she was sleeping against Mocaccino who had fallen asleep. "Did like ten songs from there already." "Why, you don't like our company?" Mark asked her. "That's not it. I just want to hear other songs." Vicky laughed as she sat up to not disturbed Mocaccino. "Besides, aren't you guys done yet? It is getting late." "Nah, we can party all night!" Jackson said energized. "Let the next round begin!" "That was the last round, hyung." Bam Bam stated as the screen was now showing all the scores for all three teams. In the

Please log in to read the full chapter