Just Chillin'

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Is everything ready?" Mr. Ryu asked his son once he got the grill set up. "Ne." Taesuk replied after setting a pot of marinated ribs onto the table. "Everyone should start arriving soon." "Ah, I can't wait to see these handsome boys." Mrs. Kwon chuckled coming out with another set of napkins and paper plates with three of the younger girls in tow carrying side dishes. "What? Am I not handsome enough for you?" Mr. Ryu joked as Mrs. Kwon playfully hit him. "Oh, hush. Get grilling." "Ne, yeobo." Taesuk's father got to grilling while Taesuk's mom winked at her son before going into the house as the kids laughed. "Ahjusshi. Anything else you would like us to do or finish?" Natalie asked Taesuk's father. "We finished all the tasks that ajummoni gave us." Jenny added while Eunice helped Taesuk hang back up the banner that came off for the fourth time already.

"No, I think I'm all good here." Mr. Ryu beamed as he finished putting several ribs on the grill. "Now, just need the guests to arrive. I hope Taesuk invited some of the girls around here. I remember he was too shy to make any friends with the opposite gender." Mr. Ryu laughed as Taesuk groaned. "Dad. There will be some other females here, don't worry. Well, hopefully." Everyone shot him a look as he finished taping the banner onto the wall again. "What? Fine. I told like one or two of my female friends, but I don't know if they're coming for sure." The dad snorted. "That's my son. Still a shy guy. I still wonder how you got these four lovely ladies to come over." "Dad." "I'm only joking." The three girls laughed at the father-son interaction before speaking amongst themselves in English.

"Did any of you do the rating thing yet?" Eunice asked the older girls. "Not yet. My phone died before I could." Natalie answered. "Waiting for my phone to charge now." "I did." Jenny smiled. "And tada!" She showed them her phone. "What's that?" Eunice asked trying to read the contents. "Is it a confirmation for something?" "Haha, yeah. They're going to send me some exclusive GOT7 summer fan package thing related to their current album promotion." "What? No way! I need to go do that like right now." Natalie said as she left the two and entered the house to fill out the survey. "How long will it take to get to you?" Eunice asked once the two settled down from laughing at Natalie's words and actions. "Well, it shouldn't be that long, I think. After I did the survey, I got a confirmation like ten minutes later." Jenny looked through her phone again. "It said within four to seven business days for the package to arrive as well since everything is still being organized. So I'm not sure when it'll will send out. It did say that it will send out another e-mail confirmation."

"Well, I'm going to do it, too. Hopefully it'll arrive safely where I live." Eunice said as she pulled out her cell phone to do the survey. "You think it'll get lost?" Jenny asked the girl as the two made their way back inside the house and towards the room they were staying in. "Sorta. But it comes with tracking, right?" "Yup. So, you can always track it, or just send it to Vicky's place and it should be there. You can have Vicky save it for you or send it to you later. I did that. Haha" "Ohh yeah, even better. Thanks, Jenny." "You're welcome." The two entered as they saw Natalie applying something onto Vicky's back. "Did something happen?" The girls asked the sisters as Natalie turned to face them. "She injured herself when she chased Taesuk earlier and didn't say anything until now." Eunice and Jenny came over to look at Vicky's back which was covered in minor wounds, but the area was bright red. "Ow, what did you land on?" Eunice asked seeing the tiny red scratched-like marks.

"I tripped when chasing him and skinned my right arm, but slightly skinned my left ankle." Vicky explained as Jenny cast her a weird look. "That doesn't explain the marks on your back." Vicky continued. "I got up and then ran after him again and then jumped on his back and we tumbled down and I landed on the sidewalk that had some loose concret and rock pieces. Something like that." "Is that why you went to take a shower when we got back here?" Eunice asked with a frown. "Yes." "Why didn't you say anything?" Jenny asked concerned. "What about Taesuk? "Exactly." Natalie let out exasperated as she finished putting on the ointment. "Alright, dummy, I'm done." "Yeah, yeah, thanks." Vicky gently let down her shirt and turned to look at them all. "Anyways, I didn't want to say anything to make Taesuk feel bad because it was my fault and nothing really happened to him, so he was lucky." "Yeah, no shiet sherlock." Vicky glared at her sister briefly, but faced them neutrally again. "It's whatever. As long as he doesn't know, I should be good."

"Ah." Natalie suddenly let out as she went away to check her phone. "I need to finish the survey." "What survey?" Vicky asked as Jenny explained. "Oh, yeah, I don't need anymore GOT7 stuff." Natalie looked over at her sister. "Oh, no, no. You have to do it." "I don't have my phone. So I can't even do it right now." "I'm sure we'll find your phone, in the meantime, do it on here." Jenny beamed as she grabbed her laptop and handed it to Vicky as the older girl pushed it away. "Uh, no. Stop pushing more GOT7 into my face. I don't need that. Seeing them today is enough already." "Just do it." The three younger women told the older female. "Why?" "Support Chon Seungpyo of course. Let's help him out. He is also Taesuk's friend." "And then you can give me your GOT7 package instead." Natalie cheekily replied as she finished the rating. "Duh, Vicky."

"Abuden." Vicky let out in Rojak while Eunice chuckled knowing the meaning as the other two didn't. "Fine." She gave in and took Jenny's laptop to fill out the survey. "Good dy. Support lah." Eunice nudged Vicky after she finished. "Also sent to your address dy." Vicky scrunched up her face. "Abuden." "Vicky, what's up with all the mixed languages, girl?" Jenny asked with a laugh as Vicky spoke in Vietnamese saying she didn't know. "Tôi không biết." Vicky smirked at Jenny who slightly shot her a small glare. "Don't be using Vietnamese on me. I may speak it, but that doesn't mean I'm totally fluent." "Chính xác ngay." Vicky did it again saying something along the lines of 'exactly right' although she knew her pronunciation was probably off, but the gist of it was there for Jenny to catch it. "No, Vicky. Stop." Jenny laughed while telling the older girl this. "No more."

Just then a knock sounded. "Are you girls decent?" Taesuk asked in a joking manner. "De, Taesuk-ah/Taesuk oppa." The girls answered as they shook their heads while laughing when Taesuk entered with a big grin. "The special guests are almost here. Like in three to five minutes or something." Vicky groaned as she tried to hide herself in the bed's beddings. "Can I sit out on this one? Not in the mood to mingle." Before anyone else could disagree, Natalie already beat them to it. "No. You're going. Get up. Stop bein anti-social." She then grabbed a pillow and beat her sister with it. "Stop being stupid and get decent for your man." Natalie laughed as she ran away before Vicky could counter back. "I don't have a man!" Vicky yelled out as she emerged from the bed stuff as the others laughed at the sisters' bantering.

~~~~~~~

"Whoo! Congratulations!" The group of people cheered as GOT7 blew out their congratulatory cake together. As the little mini party finally started, everyone was now mingling and talking casually while eating the food that Taesuk's father had grilled and his mother made everything else. His parents soon retired to their bedroom to let Taesuk and his friends spend time together without them in the way. The said group was mainly Taesuk, Seungpyo, their friends Dong Gongyoo and Byun Chiwoong, along with the members of GOT7, and the four girls. There were no other females present at this gathering and for the quartet it seemed fun, but a little awkward at the same time. Luckily, Taesuk was a good host and introduced everyone and made the atmosphere light-hearted that everyone was okay with one another over time. Things seemed to be going well until the boys were messing around and someone ended up knocking Vicky into the pool and he fell in alongside her also bringing someone down with him.

"OMFG, it fckn burns!" Vicky let out in English as she controlled her voice from a yell she wanted to release, but didn't want to be impolite as she tried to get out of the pool as fast as possible. "Fckn burns." She growled lowly "So glad I didn't wear my contacts or glasses right now, man. That shiet would have hurt more." "Joesonghamnida." Chiwoong apologized as he helped her out of the pool as he was the one that caused Taesuk to knock Vicky into the pool and had brought JB down with him as he was trying to grab onto JB as a life support kind of deal, but that failed. "It's okay. It's okay." Vicky responded sitting on her knees as the pain subsided. She knew that the chlorine in the water would help her wounds, but the stinging from it still made her uneasy and she didn't want to bother with it all. Vicky continued to it up as she bit her bottom lip every now and then. "Noona! Are you okay? Gwaenchanayo? Noona, gwaenchanayo?" The other boys asked her as the other three girls went to find something to help as the boys just panicked.

"Hey, why aren't you guys asking if I'm okay?" Taesuk asked in a joking manner while resting his arms on the pool's edge and was just chilling. "Because we already know you're fine, idiot." Gongyoo replied back in a joking manner. "Besides, you're the one that knocked noona into the pool and dragged Jaebum hyung with you." Jaebum soon joined Taesuk at the pool's edge and rested his arms on the ledge as well and just chilled. "It all happened too fast to do anything." Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter