Late Night Talk

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, I'm friends with Jaebum hyung. I also attend the same university as him. That's how I know GOT7, too." Taesuk answered her with a smile. "I didn't mean to keep that hidden from you, Napi noona. That Jeffrey hyung was actually Jaebum hyung." He apologized to Natalie as Natalie just shook her head understandingly. "It's okay. No worries." "Anyways, I see you guys are enjoying the swimming pool." Taesuk smiled knowing that his father's cleanliness wasn't going to waste. "Sibeh enjoying it." Eunice answered happily as she saw the other three were still quiet. "Um..." Eunice trailed off not sure what to say or do and stood there awkwardly while casting her eyes to GOT7 who were also standing there awkwardly. Vicky swam to the edge and lifted herself out as she didn't want to be there anymore and came up with a lie. "Um, I just remembered I need to make a call." Vicky quickly grabbed her towel while wrapping it around her as she darted past the boys making no eye contact with them and rentered the house.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for a call from my mom, actually. It should be about the time she calls me from over there." Natalie lied as well as she also got out of the pool. She quickly got her towel and threw it over her body and left just as quickly like her sister back inside the house. "Sorry for our abrupt leaving." Jenny apologized as she, too, came up with a partial lie while getting out of the pool. "We just seem to have stuff to do right now. For me, I need to settled some of my school stuff now that I think about it." She draped her towel over herself while grabbing her phone and leaving the group of nine as she also entered inside the house. Taesuk and Eunice looked at one another before casting their eyes on to GOT7 as GOT7 turned to look at the duo before they all looked at one another and then to where the other three girls had gone off to.

"I guess this wasn't what you guys had in mind, huh?" Taesuk asked them with a shrug of his shoulders. "Well, I did my best. Sorry about how it turned out. I'm going to bed. Have to meet that friend of mine early tomorrow morning for your guys' special event tomorrow. Sorry. Anyways, you guys know your way out whenever you get to settled what you need to settl here if you can. Goodnight, guys. Goodnight, Shinhye-yah." GOT7 bid Taesuk good night. "Goodnight, Taesuk oppa. Sweet dreams." Eunice bid him goodnight as she watch him entered his house. The now group of eight just stood there in their silence and awkward atmosphere. "So," Eunice began softly although she wasn't sure what to say as she was usually the shy type and such. "How have you guys been?" "We've been fine. Busy with our new promotions." Junior answered her with a genuine smile. "When did you arrive back?" "Oh, I arrived earlier today." She answered. "I'm here for about a week or so before leaving again on the twenty-third."

"Did, the um... Did the girls say anything to you?" Jackson asked next after a few seconds of silence. "Like what?" Eunice asked him although she had a feeling of what he meant. "Um, just anything weird or about us, actually?" "They told me what happened, if that's what you're asking about." The boys let out a sigh. "Are they mad at us?" Bam Bam asked hoping that the other three weren't angry with them. "Actually, not really mad, but more upset you could say." Eunice told them honestly. "What you said and thought about them really hurt them a lot." The boys cast one another sad knowing looks. "Do you think we're jerks, Shinhye-yah?" Yugyeom asked her softly and Eunice felt sad with the way his tone sounded. "I honestly don't know since I don't really know you guys like them." She answered, but continued. "But from what I was told, yeah, you guys seem like major jerks."

"Oh, no." Youngjae let out in English. "We are jerks." He ran a hand through his hair. "Do you know how we can fix it?" He then asked her in Korean and Eunice told them the truth. "Apologizing is one thing, but you're going to have to talk to them about how to be forgiven though. I'm just a spectator in this situation." "It's my fault." Mark suddenly said with a regretful tone. "It's because I said those words in the first place that everyone else followed after me. It's my fault." "It's not your fault, hyung." JB consoled him. "It's all our fault. We shouldn't have said such things in the first place." JB's voice then hardened. "As leader, I should have prevented it. So it's really my fault." "Hey, it's no one's fault." Eunice assured them as she didn't like them beating themselves up about this. "It was just a very big misunderstanding."

The boys still didn't say anything as the atmosphere became more gloomy and Eunice didn't like how they were so dishearted about it all and so she spoke again. "Look, you guys are idols and well, we're not. Simply put like so. You guys have to be wary about such things, so it is how it is. It's no one's fault, honestly. We're all human and we all make mistakes." Junior let out a wry smile. "You're Korean has become better since last time we hung out. Have you been practicing?" Eunice smiled while nodding her head. "Yeah. Lots and lots of practice. Wiki unnie has been helping me out a lot since then." "Maybe you can help us?" Yugyeom perked up looking at Eunice hopefully. "Help us with making amends with the others." "Me?" Eunice pointed at herself as the boys nodded their heads liking the idea. "How?"

~~~~~~~

"So, basically it's going to be you four that will talk to them out front because the parents have that extra room that won't disturb them from sleep, right?" Eunice asked while wrapped in her towel as she looked at Mark, JB, Jackson, and Junior as they nodded their heads. "What about you three then?" Eunice turned to look at Youngjae, Bam Bam, and Yugyeom. "We'll hang out with you here at the pool side." Bam Bam beamed as he already dipped his legs into the water. "How come it's only you four that's going to talk to them?" "I will lightened up the atmosphere." Jackson stated with a smile. "I speak English and can get on their level." Mark added next. "I'm the leader, so I'm responsible as the representive of GOT7 to handle such a thing." JB spoke with a nod of his head. "And me." Junior pointed at himself. "I'm just friendlier than all of them and can help if all three of them fail." The other three cast him narrowed looks, but Junior just smiled at them.

Eunice looked at Bam Bam. "Bam Bam oppa, don't you speak Thai? You can speak that with the sisters." "I can, but Bohwa noona doesn't know Thai so I can't help with that department." Bam Bam answered. "Oh, yeah. Anyways, although we've been discussing about this for like an hour. They're probably asleep by now." Eunice told them with a slight frown. "They're not." JB told her as he pointed at the room that had its lights still on. "The light in that room when Wiki noona left first." "Huh, didn't even notice that." Eunice looked at it and then at the boys. "Alright. It's go time. I'll ask them to meet me in that room where the four of you will already be in it and then leave so that all seven of you can just talk it over." "Yup, that's the plan." Youngjae nodded his head. "I'm so glad I don't have to do any talking." "Maybe you should go instead, hyung." Yugyeom smirked as Youngjae shook his head with a scared expression.

"Wish me luck so you guys can have your luck." Eunice smiled at them. "Hwaiting, Shinhye-yah!" GOT7 cheered her on as Eunice made her way inside. "I guess we should get going, too." Mark stated as he signaled at the other three as they also entered into the house and made their way to the designated room. "Does anyone wanna race?" Bam Bam asked the other two. "We still have to go back to the hotel after this, Bam Bam." Youngjae informed him. "It's okay. I'm sure we'll have time to dry off by then." Yugyeom smirked as he pushed Bam Bam into the pool. "Ahh, it's so cold!" Bam Bam let out in a soft screamed while Youngjae was a different manner as he let out a loud yell as he was also pushed into the pool by Yugyeom who was laughing at his older members ordeal. "Haha, so funny."

Meanwhile, Eunice entered the room she shared with the girls and saw that they had changed out of their swimwear. "Are they still here?" Natalie asked her in English once she saw the younger girl enter. "Yeah and they want to talk to you guys and apologize." Eunice replied in the same language. "They're really sorry." "Well, since they're here and they did come all this way and what not, we should give them a chance." Jenny reasoned. "Yes, you should give them a chance." Eunice agreed. "They're in that one room where Taesuk's dad showed us his medals from past swimming competiton. They want to talk in there without disturbing Taesuk and his parents." "Why don't we just talk in the back near the pool?" Natalie said giving her a weird look. Eunice shrugged. "The four oldest are going to talk to you as the three younger ones play." Eunice then noticed that Vicky wasn't in the room. "Where's Vicky?"

"She went to the bathroom awhile ago, but to use it this time as she changed last time. She should be back by now." Jenny informed her as she looked at her laptop to see the time. "OK, nevermind. She's been gone for like ten, fifteen minutes already. Wow. Didn't even noticed." "Let me text her." Natalie said as she text her sister and got a reply back instantly. "She said she's out front just chillin' in the dark." The other two gave Natalie weird looks as Natalie explained it to them. "It's just something she does to clear her head to think. She used to do it back home and watch the stars while listening to music. But because she lived here for the past two years and in the city, she hardly ever found the time to do something like that since the city's lights made it hard to see the stars at night even if she went to the rooftop from time to time." Natalie explained with a shrug. "She's a loner and that's what she does."

The other two nodded their heads as Eunice then thought of something and a smile appeared on her face. "Hey, I have an idea." The older girls looked at her to explained further. "How about we send you-know-who to talk with her, while Natalie gets to talk with Mark, alone, and Jenny can talk with Jackson and Junior alone." "Why?" Both girls asked with amused looks. "So you all can get alone time with your biases, although Jenny likes them all." Eunice laughed as the older girls joined in. "That is totally the truth." Jenny agreed still laughing, but then thought about it. "Just convince one of them to stay and the other can go manage the others." "Oh, good idea, Jenny." Eunice agreed. "So what? You're going to convince them to do it like that?" Natalie asked Eunice as the younger girl shrugged. "Might as well. Talking separately might be more effective that way. Besides, more alone time with the boys. Hehe."

Jenny and Natalie looked at one another before facing Eunice again and nodded their heads in understanding with huge smiles. "Yeah, that's pretty much true. But how are you going to convince them?" "Just leave it to me! I gotcha!" Eunice beamed happily with a slight smirk on her face. "Not sure if that's a good thing or not." Natalie laughed. "Girl, if you know what you're doing, then go ahead. I ain't stopping ya!" Jenny laughed already for whatever Eunce got planned. "OK. Got it!" Eunice gave them a thumbs up. "But, who wants to go where? Vicky's already outside. Does one person want to stay here while the other goes and talks in the other room?" "Yeah, doesn't matter to me." Jenny let out with a shrug. "You can think of that, Euncy." Natalie grinned at her as Eunice laughed. "Yeah, Vicky was right. You guys aren't helpful when deciding such things." "That's right!" Natalie snapped her fingers together to make a gun motion at the younger girl.

~~~~~~~

Vicky was staring up into the night sky without thinking much as the stars twinkled above her. She just let it overtake her as the music was playing in the background as it took her away from reality and somewhere far, far away. The song currently playing was Seven Sense's Jade Smoke that definitely sent her off into a peaceful state of mind that she didn't even notice someone taking a seat beside her. Then again, she wasn't wearing her glasses or contacts. It wasn't until Jade Smoke ended and GOT7's I Like You popped up that she snapped back to reality to change the song. "Nope, not going to listen to this one." She said in English as it changed to the Korean version of EXO's Overdose. "Yeah, don't want a doctor either." She changed it again and it was 365's Baby Don't Cry. "This will make me cry even more." She let out a sigh as she tried again. "Please." Zhang Liyin's Agape popped up next. "Ah, fcuk my life. I don't need these feels right now."

Vicky paused the song and exited her music player on her phone and just gazed back into nothingness. After a few seconds, she heard something to her left and casually looked over. She couldn't exactly make it out as she squinted harder while leaning closer to whatever it was and freaked out at the sudden sight of GOT7's leader sitting right there next to her who was just watching her. Because of that she reacted by instinct and her fist swung out and made contact somewhere on JB's body. "Ow!" JB cried out as he favored his right arm. "Oh fckn shiet! Fckn, JB! Fcuk!" Vicky cursed in English as she backed away from him, but not before hitting him once again in the same spot for some odd reason. "Oww, noona, that hurts!" JB told her in KOrean as he grabbed at his arm again. "Whatever. That didn't hurt. You have more muscle than me." She countered as she also switched to Korean while she tried to calm herself down. "It's your fault you scared me."

JB smiled awkwardly at her. "I didn't mean to scare you, Wiki noona. Sorry." Vicky just shook her he

Please log in to read the full chapter