Chapter One (1)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"Whatsup, my bro?!" Eunhyuk, Donghae's bestfriend for a long time said while he tapped his shoulder.

 

Donghae glance at him then he back to his own world. He was watching his ex-girlfriend while performing on stage with her members: Taeyeon, Yoona, Luna, and Sulli.

 

"Ahh... That's why you were too focus on the monitor because of Tiffany." Eunhyuk said while also watching the girls performing on the stage.

 

"Aniyo." Donghae panicly said. He knows his bestfriend that well, Eunhyuk knows if Donghae was telling the truth or not.

"Okay! If it wasn't Tiffany, so maybe you're watching Yoona?!" Eunhyuk smirk.Donghae glared at him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I really know you my buddy. We didn't meet yesterday, I know you still love Tiffany." Eunhyuk said. Donghae sigh.

"Ow.. Come on, Lee Donghae. Just move on." Eunhyuk said. "I think she already forget you." he added.

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk only shrugged his shoulder then left Donghae alone.

"Aish! That monkey." Donghae shook his head.

 

"Hi, Donghae oppa." Donghae look where the voice came from and he saw Yoona waving at him, while Tiffany was beside her.

 

They finish their perfomance, so they head their was down from the stage to the backstage. Donghae smiled at Yoona, he also waved at her. "Hi, Yoona."

 

He look at Tiffany but she quickly walk away from them. Donghae sigh again. "I think there's no second chance for both of us." he mumbles. "But I still love her." he added with sad expression.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi, I'm back with my first chapter. :)

Boring? Sorry. :( But I hope you still support my story. Don't forget to subscribe and upvote. Kamsa! :D

Stay tuned for more Chapters.