Chapter Six

Day By Day {MYNAME}

SEYONG

"Get up, we're going out," I said taking off my jumper and throwing it at Insoo as I walked into the room - he was lying upside down on his bed.

Our room was simple; two single beds, one on either side of the window, a set of draws in between, another in the closet. Insoo's guitar was sitting at the foot of his bed, which was the furthest from the door. There was also a shelf at the end of my bed full of small mementos and some of our photos.

"Where?" he sat up stretching.

"Just get dressed, I want to go out, we haven't been out in so long,"

"We're going to the club tomorrow," he eyed me carefully.

"I want to go out now, so get dressed," I sighed getting impatient.

"Why so sudden?"

"Because, now get dressed or I'll just call Daeil and J.Heart and go out with them. You'll have to come out later to get us out of trouble anyway," I shrugged, slipping on a leather jacket.

"Okay, fine," he rolled his eyes letting out a sigh.

"Hurry up," I grabbed a red snap back and a pair of sunglasses.

"Just to be clear, it's you who gets in trouble," he smirked.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes but smiled, he was right.

"So, why the sudden want to get out of the house?" he asked as we made our way down the street.

"I was bored," I shrugged

"Right," he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Not everyone has gotten themselves infatuated with one girl," I shot.

"Maybe you should," he retorted.

"Yeah, that'll happen," I laughed.

"Do you even know what infatuated means?" he joked.

"Shut up,"

"So where are we going?" he asked still smirking.

"I have no idea," I shrugged, he laughed again.

"Seriously? You're hopeless,"

"Let's go there," I shrugged pointing at a small bar down the street.

"A bar? Really?" he smirked.

"What? It's almost 6 and drunk girls are easy?" I shrugged.

"I just didn't think you would be in the mood for bar girls. I figured you'd be after club girls,"

"Girls are girls, get them drunk and they're all the same," I stated.

"Besides, I can get club girls tomorrow," I added.

"I'm just saying club girls are easier than bar girls," he shrugged.

"And we haven't been to a bar in a while, you might find it harder because you're out of practice," he added with a smirk. Was he challenging me?

"You don't think I can get a girl?" I smirked.

"I don't think it's going to be as easy, that's all," he shrugged.

"Has your infatuation erased your memory?" I laughed.

"You really think one of the girls in there will sleep with you?" he was defiantly challenging me.

"You think they wont?"

"Bar girls are smarter than club girls, and they're not as easy to get drunk,"

"They're in a bar, isn't getting drunk not the point?" I frowned.

"I'm just saying," he baited.

"Want to bet on it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of bet?" he smirked.

"Winner pick the losers punishment," I shrugged.

"Okay, deal," he nodded.

"But if you leave with less than a phone number..."

"Don't insult me," I cut him off.

When we walked in, we were seated in a booth a long the back wall by the waitress. A tall foreign girl, whose blonde hair was tied back into a ponytail. Her tight, low cut, black shirt, showed off enough of her chest to perk my interest, and with the help of her long legs that were easily visible with the shorts she was wearing I had set my eyes on her as my target.

"Hello, my name is Stephani, with an I. What can I get for you this evening?" she battered her long, probably fake, eyelashes at me. But my attention was on her s that she was not so subtly pushing together.

"Can we get a bottle of Soju and two glasses?" I smirked at her.

"And two servings of spicy rice cake, oh and a serving of fried chicken," Insoo added.

"Is that all?" she asked writing in her little notepad as if she were important, her Korean wasn't that great so I doubted she had been here long.

"For now, but you have to be the one bring it to us," I winked at her.

"That's what a waitress does," she winked back before bowing and making her way to the kitchen.

"Seriously?" Insoo raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Out of all the girls in here, you're going after the waitress?" he eyed me suspiciously.

There were a lot of do-able women in here but seeing as our foreign waitress had clearly not been living in Korea long, I doubted she'd built up a tolerance to Soju; so she'll be the easiest to get drunk.

"When was the last time you knew a foreigner to handle Soju?" I smirked.

Stephani came back shortly after with our order;

"When does your shift end?" I smirked at her.

"In about ten minutes, why?" she glared playfully.

"Well, we're bored and looking for some fun. So why don't you join us and save us the trouble of finding something to entertain us?" I smirked at her.

"I actually have plans with a friend,"

"She can join us too,"

"I'm not sure,"

"You'll be doing me a favor, he has a bad habit of getting us both in trouble when he's bored," Insoo smiled.

"Really?" she smirked.

"I'd really like to sleep in my own bed rather than a jail cell, what do you say?" he asked.

"Well I guess we can sit for a few hours," she nodded, this is why Insoo is my wing-man.

"We're going to need another bottle and some more glasses then," I winked.

INSOO

Stephani with an I and her friend; Bethany, sat down with us the minute Bethany arrived. She was attractive; similar to Stephani with an I, except for her facial features and she was brunette rather than blonde. It had taken a total of two shots for them to get drunk.

"How long have you been in Korea?" I asked pulling my phone from my pocket.

"Almost a year, like 8 months. We were only supposed to be here a few months but we ran out of money and daddy wont send us anymore because of that witch," Stephani with an I, whined slurring her words.

"Witch?" I frowned.

"Her step mother," Bethany hiccuped, sliding her hand up and down my thigh, I ignored it.

"Here," Seyong poured more shots mouthing 'I love daddy issues' I rolled my eyes smirking as I sent a text.

Hey, what are you doing?

-Insoo

"Bethany, can you keep my friend company while I go and find out just how entertaining your friend can be?" he winked at her grabbing Stephani with an I by the hand, directing her to the bathroom.

"Sure," she slurred squinting after them as my phone buzzed in my pocked.

Not much, talking with Eunji. What about you?

-Jiyeon

I'm being d by a drunk girl

-Insoo

Oh, how's that going for you? Are you going to take advantage of that?

-Jiyeon

She's not exactly playing hard to get, I like a bit of a challenge. Besides I'm sure most of her looks are store bought.

-Insoo

Pretty, drunk, easy. I'm not seeing the problem? Is she not that into?

-Jiyeon

"Who are you texting?" Bethany frowned at me.

"Oh, ah," I frowned, I wasn't exactly sure what to call her.

Friend? Except we're more than that. Are we in a relationship? Then why would she be encouraging me to go after Bethany? Friends with benefits maybe? I felt a bit of disappointment at that. Maybe we were that but is that really where I want to be with her?

"A friend," I said carefully, she nodded.

Then why would she be groping me?

-Insoo

"I really like it here," she yawned mumbling something in English.

"Where are you from?"

"LA, that's in America," she perked up

"It's full of palm trees, it's a lot nicer here though. You're so lucky," she slurred her head bobbing back and forth.

Maybe she's using you to make Seyong jealous?

-Jiyeon

You're so mean

-Insoo

"I'm tired," she rubbed her face smudging her makeup, leaning her head on my shoulder she closed her eyes.

I sighed when I heard soft snoring, using a napkin I wiped the black line of her face and the drool flowing onto my shoulder.

Don't be a girl, how's gropy?

-Jiyeon

She fell asleep

-Insoo

Wow, you can't possibly be that boring,

-Jiyeon

She's drunk, and I'm plenty fun, you should know

-Insoo

I laughed to myself when she didn't reply. Seyong walked out of the bathroom doing up his belt with a sense of accomplishment written across his face. Stephani with an I followed behind red faces and fixing her hair.

"Oh, she's asleep," Stephani with an I fowned at her friend as she wiped .

"I should get her home," she blinked as if she was keeping her self awake.

"I'll get them to call you a taxi," Seyong stated as he went to pay our bill.

"Oh, here," she pulled a pen from her pocket and wrote a number on the back of my hand.

"That's Bethany's number," she beamed, continuing to write her own number on a napkin, she even dotted the I in her name with a heart.

"This is for you," she handed it to Seyong when he came back.

"I don't need it," he place the napkin down on the table.

"In case you want some fun later," she tried to wink but ended up blinking.

"I don't speak English," he shrugged.

"You ready to go?" he turned his attention to me ignoring the confused blonde girl.

"Yeah,"

***

"Are you satisfied? Did she scream your name?" I smirked.

"She didn't get the chance to talk, was full," he stated with a satisfied grin.

"You're a selfish lover," I laughed.

"Well that was fun, now I'm bored," he sighed.

"Seriously?" I frowned.

"Yeah, oh did you get Brittney's number?"

"Yes, I got Bethany's number," I nodded.

"You're not going to call her are you?"

"Probably not, I couldn't if I wanted to, drunk girl handwriting isn't exactly readable," I shook my head.

"Oh, good. I didn't want to run into her again," he laughed.

"You mean you don't want to sleep with her again?"

"Technically I didn't sleep with her, but one and done," he shook his head.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you have a bunch of illegitimate children out there," I joked.

"My 's smarter than that,"

"You're an idiot,"

"You're friends with me, whose the bigger idiot here?" he smirked.

"Who else is going to clean up your mess?"

"Stephani did a pretty good job," he winked,

"Stephani with an I,"

"Well she was with the D,"

"Seriously?" I laughed.

"What? She was cos-playing a submarine,"

"Are you done?"

"I was," he laughed.

We walked back into the house, Eunji and Jiyeon were in the lounge room watching some skit show, laughing. I smiled at them, Jiyeon looked over her shoulder and noticed me standing there. I guess they hadn't heard the door, or Seyong walk up the stairs.

"You're back," the excitement in her voice made my heart pound. I don't think I can just be friends with this girl.