Chapter Forty Four

Day By Day {MYNAME}

JIYEON

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Solji frowned.

"I'm fine, go sit,"

"Yeah, come have a drink. She doesn't let anyone else cook in her kitchen," Insoo ushered Solji over.

"I just feel bad,"

"Don't, I offered to cook,"

"Yeah, but you're cooking a lot and you're not even eating most of it,"

"Also my idea. Go sit with the boys, seriously,"

"The only other person I've ever seen her share a kitchen with is her sister, she wont even let me in there,"

"Probably because you're a horrible cook," J-Heart stated.

"I can cook," he frowned.

"No, you can't. Remember that time Daeil and I ended up at your's and Seyong's apartment after a long night of drinking, and even drunk, your food was bad,"

"Because you insisted on me making crap I'd never made before and we didn't have the ingredients for, you three insisted that we could substitute this for that. What did you expect?"

"We were drunk, you shouldn't of listened to us,"

"I had to listen, you three were so loud you woke up the neighbors, three floors down," Insoo frowned.

"We were hungry and you were slow,"

"Don't make me sit there while those drunkards reminisce, let me help," Solji insisted.

"Well, we're going to need more soju," I nodded to the boys who had already finished half a bottle.

"I told you one bottle wouldn't be enough,"

"Yeah, yeah, I didn't expect them to actually drink," I frowned.

"I'll drive down and get a few more bottles,"

"Do you want me to come?"

"No, it's just down the street," she shrugged.

"Hey, were are you off too?" J-Heart frowned as Solji opened the door to leave.

"More Soju, I'll be right be," she smiled before leaving.

"Should I go with her?" he frowned.

"It's not even dark yet, she's fine," I gestured for him to sit.

"Do you want a glass?" Insoo asked.

"I'm cooking, drinking's not the best idea," I shook my head.

"It's only one glass," J-Heart stated.

"I'm fine,"

"Okay,"

EUNJI

"Should we head home?" I asked, he seemed to be in a bit of pain but I doubted he was going to say anything.

"It's not even dark yet, why don't we go for a walk?" he suggested.

"Where?"

"Han River's close," he shrugged.

"Are you sure you don't want to go home?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sure," he nodded.

"Okay, let's go for a walk," I nodded with a sigh.

"Do you not want to go?" he frowned.

"No, I want to go, you just seem like you're in pain,"

"I'm fine," he assured me reaching for my hand.

"I still think you should go to the dentist," I stated staying seated.

"Eunji, I don't need the dentist, I'm fine. So let's go for a walk,"

"I'll go for a walk if you go to the dentist," I stated, he let out a sigh.

"I'll go to the dentist if you come with me," he sounded defeated.

"Let's go for a walk then," I nodded talking his hand.

We walked silently, it wasn't awkward, it was nice. The air wasn't too cold and even if it was my hands were warm. The hand he held onto was so warm I was worried I was going to start sweating, but he didn't seem to notice. The inside of his jumper pocked was soft against the back of my hand, I wasn't sure which was softer; his pocket lining or his hand itself. Actually his hand was more smooth than soft, not that it wasn't soft, because it was, but... what am I even saying?

"Are you cold?" he asked thankfully interrupting my mind babble.

"No," I shook my head.

"If you are let me know,"

"Okay," I nodded again, a small smile formed against my will.

Why wasn't he always this sweet? How is he even the same person as the Seyong I met in the shopping center?

"So what did you do today? Other than cook me dinner?" I asked.

"Not much actually, I watched some TV while I waited for it to be time to go to the cooking class,"

"When did you decided to do that?"

"Yesterday, I wanted to do something nice so I booked the class online when we got back to the company and were told that we would be postponing the debut for now,"

"You still haven't told me why?"

"Insoo hurt himself during the dream team recording and stretched a ligament in his knee, he's fine, he just has to rest,"

"Does Ji know?"

"She found out today, she wasn't happy about it. He tried to keep it a secret because he didn't want to be the reason we don't debut, and he didn't want to add to the stress Jiyeon is already dealing with. But if he had of kept pushing himself he could have made it worse and ruined his career,"

"That's stupid, why would he risk that?" I frowned.

"He of all, people knows how hard we've all worked, and in his mind this is all his fault. Truth be told if I were to blame someone, it would be the company. We weren't rested enough to be participating in that, but both Insoo and I thought it would be a good idea because it's a promotional opportunity," he shrugged.

"You're not exactly good at sitting still on your days off," I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?"

"On your days off you don't rest for long, you'll sit for a little while and then you'll get bored and want to do something,"

"Really?"

"Today was your first proper day off in a while and rather than getting some much needed rest and relaxing at home, you decided to got to a cooking class. Then you did some shopping and cooked, now we're walking down and around Han River,"

"And yet I feel the most relaxed I have in months," he smiled, couldn't help but laugh and his corniness.

"I'm serious," he pouted.

"Okay,"

"Besides, going shopping reminded me to call my mum which I've been forgetting about lately,"

"Did you get in trouble?"

"Yes, but not so much for not calling. Let's go sit over there," he pointed to some concrete steps overlooking the river.

"What'd you get in trouble for then?" I asked as we sat down.

"Not telling her about you,"

"About me?"

"Mm, I told her a while ago that I was interested in a girl, but she only found out today that we're dating,"

"What'd she say?"

"She tease me,"

"Awe," I laughed.

SEYONG

"Actually, she asked me when she was going to get to meet you,"

"Oh?"

"Mm, I've got to go down there in about three weeks, for EunBi's graduation and my dads birthday, I said I would talk to you about coming down then,"

I hadn't meant to bring that up yet, but the thought was in the back of my head and my mouth started moving before I had the chance to stop myself. The look of worry and shock was clear on her face though she tried to hide it, worry and regret spread through.

"I, uh," she frowned looking for the words.

"If you don't want to that's fine, she was just asking when she would get to meet you, she's probably excited because I've never mentioned a girl before, let alone taken one home before, it's definitely too soon to be bring this up," I rambled on.

"No, uh, I'll go with you," she nodded slowly.

"Really? I don't want you to feel pressured into go, you can always meet her another time,"

"No, it's okay. I've got three weeks to prepare myself," she gave a small smile but still seemed uneasy about the whole thing.

"You can drag me to meet you parents too," I offered, she frowned and pulled a face I wasn't sure how to read.

"You don't think they'll like me?" I asked.

"It's not that, exactly. I don't know what they'd think of you, they," her phone started ringing before she finished her sentence.

"Hello?"

EUNJI

"Hey Eunji, it's Ui Jin,"

"Oh, hey,"

"I got your number from Ricky, I'm not interrupting you am I?"

"Uh, I'm kind of on a date right now,"

"It's okay, I'll go get us ice cream?" Seyong offered, I nodded.

"Do you want me to call back?"

"No, it's fine, what's up?"

"I wanted to apologize again for this afternoon, and to ask a favor,"

"It's okay, what's the favor?"

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"Ricky was suppose to help me with a concert fundraiser that we've been planning for weeks but he has to go to work or something and I was wondering if you would mind helping me,"

"What would I need to do?" I asked cautiously,

"Just sell tickets, it'll only be for two hour max, but everyone else is busy,"

"What time and where?"

"Seriously?" he sounded excited.

"Yeah, as long as it's only selling tickets and you don't want me to perform or anything,"

"I owe you big time,"

JIYEON

"So I hear you're forming a girl group?" J-Heart stated as I placed the last of the dishes down on the coffee table.

We'd decided to eat in the lounge room so Insoo didn't have to move, it was a more social atmosphere in the lounge room anyway. Solji had sat herself down on the floor between J-hearts legs

"We'll see," Solji stated handing him a pair of chopsticks.

"What do you mean?"

"The company proposed the idea today, we're going to talk about it more tomorrow," she explained,

"Do you want to do it?" J-Heart asked,

"Uh, I don't think it's really my thing," she shrugged as I made my way back to the kitchen to get my own meal.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm too used to being a solo artist, I don't think I'll like having to deal with other people," she shrugged.

"What about you?" Insoo asked as I sat on the floor by his feet.

"I don't play well with others,"

"You two really aren't going to do it?" J-Heart frowned.

"Probably not," we said at the same time.

"But it's a good opportunity to get your names out there, girl group songs are seriously catchy,"

"If they don't want to do it we can't make them," Insoo shrugged pouring a glass of soju for both himself and J-heart.

"It's probably better you don't try, I'm not sure you could handle it anyway," he added  clinking his glass with J-Heart

"Oh?" Solji raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's a lot of late nights and stress stuck in a room with the same people for hours on ends, seeing their faces everyday. We get seriously moody, god knows how you girls will react," J-Heart pulled a face.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Solji frowned clearly not picking up that the boys were trying to do.

"I mean, you girls get moody and lay around complaining for a week on a monthly basis as it is, add the stress, lack of sleep, and excessive exercise. I think you might end up single," J-Heart shrugged taking another shot.

"Lay around and complain? Do you want to be single now?" she raised an eyebrow.

"They're doing it on purpose," I stated.

"Huh?" she frowned.

"They're trying to trick us into doing it,"

"Why would we do that?" Insoo raised an eyebrow.

"Because you two see it as a good opportunity, and the only way we'll do it is if we think you two don't think we can,"

"That's a nice theory," he shrugged.

"I'm not as dumb as you think I am,"

"I don't think you're dumb,"

"I don't want to be in an idol group, simple as that, now let's eat," I insisted we drop the conversation.

SEYONG

"Pick one," I held the four ice creams out in front of me.

"I didn't know which one you'd want so I bought all the flavors," I stated, there were only four; melon, banana, strawberry, and mango.

"You can keep that," she pointed at the strawberry one.

"Not a fan?"

"I hate strawberries," she pulled a disgusted face, but it was so adorable.

"Why?"

"I don't know, they're just gross," she shook her head taking the Mango flavor from my hand.

"Here," I held my hand out for it once I'd put the other three down. She frowned but handed it over anyway, I opened it before handing it back to her.

"Thank you," she blushed slightly.

"So I was thinking, if you're not busy tomorrow we could go do something?"

"Like what?"

"Like go on a day trip somewhere, explore, eat some food, like a healing trip,"

"That sounds good,"

"Really?"

"Oh, wait, tomorrow?" she frowned.

"Yeah, why are you busy?"

"I have to help a friend with a fundraiser but that's only supposed to take a couple hours, we could go after that," she shrugged.

"It's a bit of a drive, what if we go the day after tomorrow?"

"It's a date," she smiled with a nod.

"I mean we could do something after you help your friend tomorrow if you want?"

"I think you kind of like me Seyong," she smiled.

"You have no idea,"

"Why don't we head home?" I suggested.

"Are you cold?"

"I just had ice cream on a cool night," I nodded.

"You wanted ice cream," he frowned.

"I told you, this type of weather is the best time to have ice cream," I shrugged.

"The lights are about to start, are you sure you want to go?" He nodded to the bridge.

"They are?" I frowned a little torn as to whether we should stay or leave.

"Come sit here," he stated pointing to the step in front of him.

I frowned but move so I was sitting in front of him, the step only dropped a few inches, he pulled me back gently so I was leaning against his chest, then he wrapped his coat he was still wearing around me, keeping it in place by also wrapping his arms around me. His body heat alone would have kept me warm, I don't understand how he can radiate so much heat.

"Better?" He asked.

"Mm, better," I nodded looking towards the bridge hoping he didn't notice I was blushing.

JIYEON

"Do you what to play a drinking game?" Insoo asked half way through dinner.

"What are you? 18?" I raised an eyebrow.

He and J-Heart were well on their way to being intoxicated and I really didn't think they needed a drinking game to speed things along. It was also a little hard to not be drinking, it was even harder to give a believable reason why I didn't want too.

"I thought it might be fun," he shrugged.

"It's not going to be fun if they're only drinking water," J-Heart pointed out, Solji had had a drink or two before switching to water, I wasn't sure if it was because she didn't want me to be the odd one out or if it was for a different reason.

"We have to got to work tomorrow, early, so having a hangover isn't really a responsible decision to get drunk,"

"Fine be boring, well play by ourselves," J Heart shrugged.

"You do that," she nodded.

"Why don't we play truth or dare, and you only drink if you refuse the dare or question?" Insoo changed his suggestion.

"Whatever," I shrugged, he would just keep suggesting things until we agreed.

"Isn't truth or dare a little bit, high school?" Solji raised an eyebrow.

"Are you scared?" J-Heart baited.

"No,"

"Are you hiding something?" he continued.

"Like what?" she frowned.

"Then you have nothing to worry about,"

"Fine, whatever lets play," we moved around the table. Insoo sitting on the lounge, J Heart next to him, and Solji and I sat on the floor opposite them.

SEYONG

"Do you want to watch a movie?" she asked as we made our way into the house.

"You're not tired?" I asked.

"Not even slightly," she shrugged.

"If you are that's fine, I can just go study," she added.

I was kind of tired, but I didn't want her to be up late by herself studying, again. I didn't have to go anywhere or be up early tomorrow so I didn't see the harm in watching a movie with her.

"I'm fine, we should probably get changed first, into something warmer and more comfortable," I suggested.

"Awe, that's kind of cute," Chaejin came walking down the stairs smiling at us holding hands. Her cheeks flushed and she looked down at her own feet trying to hide it.

"She's more than kind of cute," I stayed giving her hand a squeeze.

"Did you guys just get back from a date?" Chaejin asked.

"Yes," I nodded proudly.

"Cute, I'm about to go watch a movie if you two want to join," he continued down the stairs.

"So much for that idea," I mumbled, not that I minded watching a movie with the three of us, she would just be more distant if there was someone else there.

"We could watch a movie in my room," she suggested.

"Are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's just a movie," she shrugged but her nervous smile suggested something to be nervous about.

JIYEON

We had been playing for twenty minutes and the dares and truth question were getting worse the more the boys drunk, not in a bad way, just not in a clean way.

"Ji, truth or dare?" Insoo asked.

"Dare," I shrugged.

"Okay, I dare you... to kiss someone in this room that isn't me," he smirked.

I raised an eyebrow looking between Solji and J-Heart, J-Heart frowned at him and Solji looked a little worried. Insoo knew wasn't going to kiss J-Heart and I knew what he was doing. If it wasn't for Solji I may have thought about it some more just to see what would have happened.

I turned to Solji and raised an eyebrow, she just shrugged not really bothered by it. I smirked and she nodded clearly picking up on what I was thinking. I lent in and we moved slowly, I could see the boys in my peripheral vision watching intensely as we inches closer together.

When our lips touched her hand reached up to my face and we deepened the kiss.

"What would you have done if she'd kissed J-Heart?" Solji asked an dropped jaw Insoo once we pulled away.

"Boys," I clapped when they both just stared silently at us.

"What?" Insoo shook his head snapping his jaw shut.

"What would you have done if she had of kissed J-Heart and not me?"

"She wouldn't, and if she did I'd probably hit him,"

"Why? I would have been the one to do it," I frowned.

"Yeah but you're not into him,"

"And I'm into her?" J-Heart frowned.

"Have you seen her? She's a model with great legs, everyone is into her,"

"You realised I'm also dating a model with great legs," he defended.

"Are you telling me that if you weren't dating Solji you wouldn't think about getting with Ji?" Insoo sounded a little offended.

"What if you weren't with Jiyeon? Would you think about getting with Solji?"

"I asked you first,"

"Really mature,"

"We get it, you both have super attractive girlfriends," Solji rolled her eyes interrupting them, I was actually kind of curious to their answers.

"What would you do if she had of kissed me?" J-Heart turned to Solji who just shrugged.

"Compare notes, it's a dare it doesn't count," she stated.

"Seriously?" He frowns.

"You're not her type," she nodded.

"Why do you both think she wouldn't kiss me?" He sort of pouted.

"It's not that you're not attractive, you just remind me of the guys I used to get with and that isn't attractive to me anymore," I explained.

"Let's move on," Solji stated.

"Insoo truth or dare?" I made sure to smirk so he would think I was going to make him kiss J-Heart if he picked dare.

"Truth," he said a little too quickly.

"This is actually a joint question, if you two weren't dating us, would you sleep with the other girl?" I asked, the topic had made me really curious especially when they didn't answer.

"Probably," J-Heart nodded, then froze as if he wasn't supposed to of said that out loud.

"Nice," Solji offered a high five. He frowned at her.

"Really?"

"What? She's attractive," Solji shrugged.

"How about you?" I asked Insoo who looked at Solji.

"Probably, if Seyong hadn't already," he nodded.

"Me and Seyong?" Solji raised an eyebrow giving an amused smirk.

"You're attractive and he is persistent," J-Heart reluctantly agreed.

"He's also stubborn and particular, we wouldn't get along at all, he would frustrate me," she shook her head.

"No one said anything about getting along," Insoo mumbled, I frowned at him.

"So who asks?" J-Heart asked in an attempt to move on.

"You answered first," Insoo shrugged gesturing for him to go.

"Truth or dare?" he turned to Solji.

"Dare," she shrugged.

"I dare you to kiss someone in this room that's not me," he smirked. She rolled her eyes looking at Insoo, she looked over at me with an evil smirk, I just nodded knowing she wouldn't actually do it and he would freak out.

She lent over the table towards Insoo who went wide eyed, J-Heart frowned and rolled his eyes slightly until she got closer, I admit I was a little worried she might actually do it at this point. Insoo jerked back, J-Heart flinched, Solji satisfied she had made her point, sat back in her seat.

"What were you doing?" he frowned at her.

"Are you both done being erts? Because the next time I get that dare I will kiss Insoo, not Ji, and she has permission to kiss you," she warned J-Heart.

"Okay," he grumbled.

EUNJI

Seyong came wondering into my room a little hesitantly, he was dressed in blue checkered pyjama pants and a plain black tee shirt. His shirt wasn't tight but it was tight enough to see his body definition when he moved a certain way.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked already sitting in my bed, he sat down next to me.

We were sitting on top of the blanket. I had contemplated getting under it because I was bound to fall asleep at one point but then I thought that might be a little awkward, I wasn't really sure why but I had thought too much into it and decided to sit on top of the blanket.

"You can pick," he shrugged.

"Okay," I turned the TV on and flicked it over to Netflix to find a movie.

None of them really made me want to watch them so I just picked one with a cool looking movie cover.

"What about this one?" I looked over at him, he wasn't even looking at the TV, he was looking directly at me, but that might have been because I'd spoken.

"Okay," he nodded still looking at me. I was going to question it and point out he didn't even know what was on the screen but I decided not too.

"Okay," I nodded looking back at the screen and pressing play.

SEYONG

It wasn't even half way through the movie and she had fallen asleep, she had been dozing on and off for the past ten minutes. She had probably only actually fallen asleep because I had pulled her over onto me shoulder so her head stopped dropping and waking her up.

Once I was sure she was actually asleep I turned the TV off. I wasn't really watching the movie anyway. I reached down being careful not to move too much and grabbed the throw blanket she kept on the end of the bed. She had pulled it over her feet about ten minutes into the movie. I covered the rest of her with the blanket and slid my arm out from underneath her. Her arm snakes around my chest. I was assuming she thought I was a pillow, she had a habit of hugging pillows in her sleep.

"I'm not a pillow," I said gently.

"I know," she mumbled nuzzling her head into my chest.

"Stay," she mumbled quieter, it was barely a whisper, I wasn't sure I had actually heard her right until she repeated it with a please.

INSOO

I squinted my eyes open, the room was a lot brighter than our bedroom normally was in the morning. It took me a second to realize I wasn't in our room, I was on a mattress in the lounge room, the curtains hadn't been pulled shut so the sun was blazing in making my head pound more than it normally would be after a night of drinking.

I looked over expecting Ji next to me but was extremely disappointed when it was J-Heart, he started to stir slightly mumbling.

"Sol, can you close the curtains, my head is killing me,"

"Not Solji, but my head is right there with yours," I replied. He rolled over frowning at me.

"Insoo?" he yawned shielding his eyes from the sun.

"Not as pretty as Solji?" I smirked.

"Not even close," he shook his head looking around the room.

"Why are we in the lounge room? I though there was a spare room?"

"You're asking the wrong guy, I remember pretty much nothing from after truth or dare, at least I think it was after, maybe during," I shrugged, I noticed Ji walk passed our door way in a towel, then walked back and came out into the lounge room.

"Solji, did you open the lounge room curtains?" she sighed, keeping her voice low. Solji followed behind also in nothing but a towel.

"Yeah, I was a little mad after dealing with two toddlers and having to move a mattress," she nodded.

"Oh, you're awake," Ji looked between us.

"Why were you two doing?" J Heart squires at her.

"Showering," Solji shrugged.

"Together?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we're running a bit late, it saves time," Ji stated.

"Huh," J-Heart nodded.

"Don't ert my girlfriend more than she does herself," I attempted a playful glare.

"Oh, you don't have schedule today do you?" Solji asked J-Heart who just shook his head.

"Good, you're going to have to just chill with Insoo all day because I'm taking my car,"

"Kay," J-Heart agreed.

"I don't need a babysitter," I frowned.

"He's not a babysitter, he's your friend," Ji smiled before walking over to the window.

"Go back to sleep boys," Ji shook her head closing the curtains blocking out the sun.

"I like her, she's nice," J-Heart rolled over going back to sleep almost instantly.