Chapter Eleven

Day By Day {MYNAME}

It was a really nice day today, I would have gone out somewhere if I'd of felt up to it, but the house was nice too. It was quiet; Insoo and Jiyeon were still at her apartment. I wondered how their date went? Good I was guessing considering they'd stayed at her apartment. Gunwoo had gone out to lunch with a friend though he wouldn't say which one, and JunQ had gone to the company with Chaejin to practice some more. Which left only Seyong and I at home, he'd made no noise so I was guessing he was still asleep.

I'd decided to use the day to relax and catch up on some dramas seeing as I didn't have any studying I urgently needed to do, or any upcoming tests. The only thing school-related I needed to do, was stuff for our showcase performance and I wasn't so eager to do that. Honestly I was kind of avoiding it, well the dance anyway.

I was sitting on the lounge watching 'Hi School Love On' when my phone buzzed; (1) New Messages

Hey, are you free today?

-KMinTwin

I have nothing planned. Why?

-Eunji

I thought we could start doing the choreo, maybe go out for lunch too?

-KMinTwin

I don't really feel up to going out dancing but you can come here for lunch if you like?

-Eunji

Honestly, I'd expected him to say no and that be the end of it but that wasn't the case.

Okay, message me the address

-KMinTwin

I messaged him the address, I really didn't think he'd want to come here but I guess I was wrong. It's not that I didn't want him to come over, I'd just been dealing with him being really difficult all week. Every time we would start to work on the choreography he would make it hard by consistently wanting to change it and when I didn't want to, he would make a fuss about it because I changed the kiss at the end, and by change, I mean took it out completely. I didn't think it was necessary considering it wasn't even part of the choreography, but he claimed it would take away from the final effect or the impact wouldn't be as strong. It sounded stupid if you ask me. It's not like there wasn't enough intimate moments, there was no need for a kiss as well.

I didn't want my first kiss to be on stage in front of a massive amount of people and I didn't want it to be with one of my friends. Besides, after everyone being so sure of his feelings I didn't want to give him the wrong signs or give him reason to act on them if he did actually like me in that way.

***

"What are you making?" Seyong asked with a flat tone. His hair was a bit of a mess and he still looked half asleep, he was absolutely adorable. Too bad he was a complete .

"Soup, do you want some?"

"That's a lot of soup for one person, did you expect me to eat with you?" he raised an eyebrow, his voice still holding a flat tone.

"No, I have a friend coming over," I shook my head. He stood there for a moment as if he were thinking.

"Yeah, okay," he sighed as if it were a struggle.

"I guess I'll join you for lunch," he shrugged rubbing the back of his neck.

He left the kitchen to go shower I guess. This was going to be interesting.

It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it but Seyong, who still had wet hair, was already opening it.

SEYONG

If she wouldn't sleep with me, I'll just sleep with her friend, or at the very least flirt enough to make Eunji jealous so she'll sleep with me.

I smirked to myself as I made my way down the stairs. There was a knock at the door as I made my way down the last few steps. I walked over and opened it. Show time.

I opened the door expecting to find a good looking girl with long hair and a full chest. Instead I found a tall guy with ear length brown hair. He smiled awkwardly, which quickly turned into a frown when he saw I answered the door. Who the hell is he?

"Oh, hi. I think I might have the wrong house, is Eunji here?" he frowned looking at the house number. Is this why she keeps saying no?

"No," I found myself saying as if I had no idea what he was talking about.

I didn't want him coming in here, why should he? I was obviously more attractive than he is, what makes him think he has a chance with her? There is no way I was going to let him get to her before I did.

"Come in Kwangmin," Eunji called from behind me, he should have just turned around and left.

Wait, Kwangmin? Why did I know that name? I've never met this guy in my life. If I had he would have known better than to step through the door. I frowned following her back into the kitchen leaving the door to almost shut in his face.

"Who is that?" I frowned.

"My friend," she shrugged as he walked into the kitchen.

"Just take a seat in there. I've just got to get the soup," she state, he left but I didn't move.

"Why is he here?" I tried to sound bored but instead I just sounded annoyed.

"We've got to talk about our piece for the showcase," she lifted the pot off the stove and walked carefully through to the table.

I followed her, sitting across from Kwangmin, I didn't say anything at all, just stared at him. He was visibly uncomfortable even though he was trying to be intimidating. Don't make me laugh.

Eunji had put the pot in between Kwangmin and I as she sat down at the head of the table. So this is the guy she's doing the Trouble Maker dance with? He didn't look like much if you asked me; tall, skinny, average, generic even, definitely nothing in compassion to myself. Currently he looked a little confused as to why I was there, but he didn't look like he would be anywhere near a match for me.

"Who is this?" he asked trying to sound casual.

"Oh, this is Seyong. He's just in my brother's group," she shrugged, just in you brothers... wow.

"Oh, hi, I'm Kwangmin," he nodded.

"I don't care," I shrugged serving myself some soup. Eunji bit her bottom lip but didn't say anything.

"You go to the university with Eunji," I raised an eyebrow. It wasn't a question but he answered anyway.

"Yeah," he nodded after a while.

"I heard you were doing a duet together?"

"Yeah," he nodded again.

"Which song did you choose?" I already knew the answer but I wanted to see his reaction.

"Trouble Maker's Now," he smirked as if he'd already won. I've got news for you kid.

"That's an interesting choice,"

"Yeah, I thought it would be fun," he nodded.

"Which part?"

"Pardon?" he frowned.

"Which part did you think would be fun? The grinding on each other? Or the make out session at the end?" I asked watching him carefully.

"Seyong," Eunji frowned, but her voice was soft and quiet, not much power behind it.

"I'm just curious," I shrugged.

"I mean, if he says it's not because of that then he's a liar. But if he does admit to it, he's got an ulterior motive for your performance which is just unprofessional,"

"Seyong, stop," she mumbled chewing on her bottom lip, she was more pleading than demanding.

"So which is it?" I looked him directly in the eye, studying his reaction.

"What?" he looked confused.

"Do you want to grind on her? Well have her grind on you. Or did you want to kiss her? Because I don't see any other reason to pick that song," I held my stare, he looked like a mouse being backed into a corner.

"I just wanted to have some fun, and it was the first song I could think of," he stammered. I've got you nowI smirked.

"Yeah, that would be the first song you'd think of when you want some fun," I nodded.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you picked that song for one of two reasons; one, you liked her and don't have the courage to confess, or two, you want to sleep with her. Seeing as this song requires very close and intimate movements, one would assume you want to sleep with her, but my money is on you being unable to confess your feelings on your own. I think you chose this song to see if you could bring out any feelings she might have for you,"

"No, I was..." but I wasn't going to give him a chance to save himself.

"Or if she didn't have feelings for you, maybe she might develop some?"

"I wasn't..."

"Did you consider what would happen if she doesn't have feelings for you? What if it ruins your friendship? What if it makes everything really awkward?"

"I'm not..." he tried to speak over me.

"Or maybe she'll develop feelings for you, but you decide that you lack chemistry and you don't feel the same anymore, that's extremely manipulative of you," I spoke fast so he couldn't get a word in.

"You really didn't think this through, did you? I mean if you like someone wouldn't you plan for every possible outcome? I guess I was wrong, your plan has too many holes for you to really like her, and if you do, you mustn't care that much," I shrugged baiting him.

"Wait, I care about her quite a lot actually,"

"You didn't think your plan out that thoroughly though," I raised an eyebrows as if to test him.

"I thought it out for days, what would you know?" He was angry, that's when I knew I had him. You idiot.

"So you do like her?"

"Yes!" check and mate.

The room feel silent, I sat back in my chair smirking. I was excessively pleased with myself, Kwangmin's red face drained of color as he realized what he'd just admitted to. Eunji was as white as ghost avoiding eye contact with both of us.

"Anything else?" Kwangmin glared as he spoke through clenched teeth.

"Nope," I shrugged still smirking.

"I'm sorry Kwangmin, I think maybe we should just start our dance practice on Monday," Eunji continued to avoid eye contact as she stared down at her hands.

"Okay,"

"I'll show you out,"

"No, it's fine. Finish you lunch, I know where the door is," Kwangmin basically ran from the room, a few seconds later the opening and closing of the door echoed through the house.

"Thank you," she sighed sadly she got up collecting her dishes.

"Are you not eating?"

"I'm not hungry," she muttered leaving the room.

That's the thanks I get for revealing a plan to manipulate her? Wow, I'll remember that the next time I try to help.

***

She was sitting in the lounge room watching some drama that looked stupid. She was playing with her bangs, the rest of her hair was tied back into a messy bun, she was wearing a plan grey tee shirt that was a little too big for her with a pair of black and white polka dotted leggings. Somehow it was attractive.

I frowned, what's wrong with me?

Why is she so difficult? She shouldn't be that hard to get, she's a girl and I'm me, it's that simple. It was never hard for me to get a girl. I didn't like this at all; why am I trying so hard? She was suppose to be easy. Maybe she's not into guys?

I sighed, if she didn't want to be easy, I will just have to find someone who is;

Come over.

-Seyong

I'm a little busy right now, I'll come by later

-Youngji

You'll come over now. Hurry up

-Seyong

I'll be there soon, I'm leaving now

-Youngji

That's what I thought, you're never busy.

It didn't take her long to get here, she knocked on the front door. I ignored it standing behind the kitchen island eating some onion rings, she knocked again; Eunji looked up this time, she hadn't spoken to me since her friend left an hour ago. I just gave her a bored expression until she paused her drama and got up to answer the door.

"Who are you?" Youngji's voice rudely demanded.

"Eunji," her tone wasn't mean, it was just casual. You live here, why are you letting her talk to you like that?

"Where's Seyong?"

"This way," Eunji walked back through into the lounge room not looking at all bothered.

Seriously? A strange girl shows up at your door, is rude to you, and you show no irritation or interest in the very least?

"There you are," she beamed.

"Upstairs," I rolled my eyes grabbing the back of her arm and dragging her behind me. She almost tripped up a few of the steps. Once we were in the room I tugged her forward letting go of her arm so she fell onto the bed.

"Someone's eager," she smirked trying to lay back looking y. She just looked like an idiot.

"I didn't tell you to come over to hear you talk," I turned to close the door.

"I'm good at having a conversation"

"If I wanted to talk I would have messaged someone with actually intelligence," I muttered.

"I was busy, I didn't drop everything to come here and be spoken to like that," she rolled her eyes but made no sign of moving.

"You came over here to do what I want you to, now shut up. I don't want to hear you until you scream my name,"

***

I felt absolutely nothing. Usually I feel at least satisfied but not today. Today there was nothing. I was both disappointed and irritated.

"You can leave now," I sighed,

"What?" she frowned at me trying to cuddle me, she was prone to clinging to me afterwards or at least she would try.

"I'm done with you, go home," I got up throwing her clothes at her.

"Why? Are you mad at me?" she frowned.

"You just don't seem to do it for me anymore, I felt nothing," I re-dressed myself.

"We can go again," she smirked.

"Get out, I have no use for you anymore,"

"You'll call me in a week," she muttered.

"Don't count on it,"

"You always do,"

"There's no point calling someone that is no longer useful, now go,"

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" she battered her fake eyelashes.

"Get out!" I yelled opening the door as Eunji walked past.

She looked scared for a moment then relaxed sightly when she realized I wasn't talking to her. She saw Youngji still sitting in my bed, she just kept walking not bothered by it. Youngji got up and re-dressed with the door open not caring who saw her.

I didn't even notice her leave, I was too busy thinking. She should have at least frowned or gave me a disapproving look, wouldn't you be grossed out or irritated if someone was having while you were home? Why was she so un-phased by it? First she was polite to some stranger that was nothing but rude to her, then she could care less that said stranger was sleeping with one of her house mates while she was home. Why do I even care that she doesn't?

EUNJI

"Get out!" Seyong's door flung open.

I felt like my stomach had relocated to my throat, my heart beat sped up so fast I thought my heart might actually explode. I unfroze slightly when I realized he was talking to the girl in his bed and not me. I could feel my hands shaking and I felt my chest tighten. I made a quick escape to my room closing the door behind me.

I tried to shake the shaky from my hands which of course was completely pointless but it was something that had become a habit. I my music box, sat cross legged on my bed, and took deep breaths. The anxiety slowly faded; it happened when people yelled, or argued around or at me - some times it happens when I know someone is mad at me.

The club, I thought to myself once I was relaxed. That's where I'd seen the girl before. The girl was the girl with the bob cut hairstyle that was grinding all over Seyong a few weeks ago.

Now, not that I cared about his private life, because I really don't. But you would think he would have had the common decency to have waited until no one was home or at least asked me to go out for a while. Then again after what happened at lunch I wasn't exactly sure what to expect from him. I mean honestly, if he felt the need to interrogate my friend, which he had no right to do, he could have done so while I was not in the room.

Seriously, what was wrong with him?

I sighed, I figured it was probably a good idea to just stay out of his way while he was angry. I didn't look forward to the idea of being in his way when he was on a rage. Even though his temper earlier wasn't directed at me it was still frightening. I'm not sure why anyone would purposely irritate or upset him. I felt uneasy being the only one home while he as in a bad mood.