Chapter Forty Five

Day By Day {MYNAME}

AUTHORS NOTE

Second chapter this month, look at me go :) Just a quick message before you get into the new chapter;

Who likes the new cover?? Also, for those of you who read 'The Eunji Diaries' there is a new entry with this chapter. For those who don't read it Here it the link;The Eunji Diaries . You're not obligated too but it is a journal that Eunji keeps and it gives you more incite into her thoughts and feelings, especially towards Seyong.

-NubNub <3

SEYONG

I stretched out and rolled over to see Eunji getting ready, she had already showered and changed out of her pajamas into a pair of black jeans and a blue cardigan. She was currently tying her still damp hair up into a pony tail. She noticed me in the mirror and turned around with a smile.

"Morning,"

"Morning," I smiled back.

"Do you want a coffee before I leave?" She asked picking up her coat from the dresser.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go help my friend with his fundraiser,"

"Oh yeah," I nodded, then frowned.

"What kind of fundraiser?"

"Selling tickets," she shrugged.

"For what?"

"I don't know, some show they're putting on," she shrugged again.

"He's not Kwangmin is he?"

"Why are you being weird?" she asked cautiously.

"I'm just asking,"

"It's not Kwangmin, it's Ricky's friend, we've been going to school together since high school,"

"Which one is Ricky?"

"The gay one,"

"Oh," I nodded.

"His friend is also gay,"

"So what time will you be back?"

"He said only two hours so I should be back about 12:30-1,"

"Message me when you're getting ready to leave I'll come meet you and we can get lunch,"

"Okay," she smiled.

"I'm leaving now, go back to sleep," she waved shyly exiting her room.

I was going to go back to sleep but I decided to text Insoo instead. I needed to talk to Jiyeon about something. I crawled out of Eunji's bed, mainly because I would feel weird talking to Jiyeon whole lying in her sisters bed. I don't imagine she would be too happy about it.

INSOO

My phone buzzed pulling me from the sleep I was slowly falling back into. I sighed picking it up.

Hey how's the leg? Is Jiyeon at work today? Are you with her?  -Seyong

I frowned re reading the message. Why was he asking about Ji?

Legs fine, yeah she went to work, but I'm at home. What do you need her for?  -Insoo

I stretched getting up from the mattress. I don't understand why the girls brought it in here instead of dragging us into the rooms.

"You're not supposed to be doing that," J-Heart mumbles as I walked the the kitchen to make a coffee.

"What?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Walking,"

"Do you want a coffee? Seyong is probably going to be here soon,"

"Yes," he yawned.

"Why is Seyong coming by?" he asked sitting up.

"We don't have schedule, and he wants to talk to Ji. She probably asked him so come and check on me," I shrugged.

"Careful, Seyong wants to talk to your girlfriend," he smirked and winked at me.

"Those two are too alike to actually do anything with each other. And Seyong won't do that to a bro. Also he is so in love with Eunji that I'm not sure he wouldn't even be able to look at another girl,"

"He really likes her that much? J-Heart sounded surprised.

"Yeah he really does, she's probably what he wants to talk to Ji about,"

"He's getting dating advice?"

"No, he's getting Eunji advice,"

"How is that different from dating advice? She's a girl, she can't be that hard to figure out,"

"Okay girls aren't easy to figure out in the first place, but Eunji is different because the girl has never dated anyone let along kissed someone,"

"She's never dated?" J-Heart raised an eyebrow.

"Nope,"

"Why not? She's really pretty,"

"Because she didn't want to, she has some past trauma, because of other reasons," I shrugged feeling like I'd probably told him too much already, especially when it really wasn't my business.

"Fair enough," he nodded understanding.

"So Seyong has been completely celibate for over a month?"

"He's been celibate pretty much from the minute he started to like her, so probably a month or so before they even started dating,"

"That's so insane, I never seen him as one to commit to one person and I definitely would have thought he would go celibate for them," he got up.

"She's good for him," I nodded.

"But is he good for her?" J-Heart have a serious expression.

"I honestly think he would hate himself if he ever hurt her. He doesn't think he's good enough for her, he almost didn't confess because of it. He's trying to be a better person, but don't ask him, even jokingly because he will start to doubt himself and probably break it off. Which I think will kill them both,"

"They're like the beginning of a tragic love story,"

"Let's hope they don't end the same,"

EUNJI

"You're a life saver," Ui Jin practically hugged me when I got there.

"It's no problem, what do you need me to do?"

"Just help me sell tickets, I've got a couple of the school bands to play a concert, music festival thing, we'll sell drinks and food, maybe some merch and stuff. We just need to sell tickets for the show,"

"Where are they going to play? Do we need to rent a space?" I frowned.

"No, we can use the cafeteria, it's big enough and has the facilities, well just prop up a stage,"

"Okay, how much are we selling them for?"

"We have I think it's seven band performing, and it's and all day thing so I'm aiming for $20 a ticket. But we will go down to $15 if we're not selling anything in the first hour,"

"You only need me for two hours right?"

"Yeah, Ricky should be here after that,"

"Okay," I nodded knowing Ricky would probably be longer that that.

"I don't think we'll have an issue selling them all at full price anyway. You're too pretty to say no too," he complimented. If I did know him I would think he was hitting on me.

JIYEON

"This is ridiculous, why on earth would we agree to this?" LE rolled her eyes.

We'd been in a meeting with Xander for the last hour and hadn't gotten anywhere. He was convinced we could do it but we were unsure of if we wanted too. Except LE, she had made it very clear she did not want to work with any of us and the longer I sat here with her the more that feeling became mutual.

"Look, just try it and if it doesn't work then it doesn't work," he shrugged.

"Why should we waste our time for you to prove something to your father,"

"What exactly is it you could be using your time for? If I'm right none of us really have that many modeling jobs recently, they're all going to popular idols," Solji pointed out.

"She has a point," Jeonghwa nodded.

"With the exception of Jiyeon, we've all been here for at least a few years and it's not like we're doing any better now than we were when we first signed, I'm up for giving it a shot," Solji smiled, I wasn't sure if she was doing this for herself or to prove something to J-Heart, but she made a good point and if she was in then I didn't see the harm either.

"Damn it, me too," I sighed.

"Well give it a shot," Jeonghwa and Hyerin nodded.

"This is pointless," LE huffed.

"Are you in or so I have to search the company for someone else?" Xander asked.

"Come on, you've been here the longest, what do you have to loose?"

"I don't sing,"

"Technically you can't," someone muttered I wasn't really sure who.

"That's why you're the rapper,"

"Rapper?"

"Yeah you have the raspier voice, and the attitude," Xander nodded, most people would probably be a little offended by that but she seemed to take it as a compliment.

"Fine," she sighed.

"Great," Xander let out a relieved sigh.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now we need a song,"

"Don't you have any song writer friends?" Solji asked.

"Plenty, but they are all currently working or at the company and I'm not allowed to ask them,"

"Seriously?" LE frowned.

"You guys don't happen to know any song writers?" He looked between Solji, Jeonghwa and myself.

"Why are you looking at us," Jeonghwa frowned

"Because we're dating musicians," Solji sighed.

"Is that why you picked us?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, your boyfriends won't be able to write a song for us without company permission, it will be in their contract,"

"Really?" Jeonghwa asked.

"Yeah, I just through with you two having a vast source of friends, Solji being in the industry already, and Jiyeon being in university that someone might know a few song writers,"

They fell into a small debate about whether he was telling the truth or not. I started to internally debate with my myself about whether I should mention Eunji or not. She was a really good song writer, at least from what I had hear and from what Insoo had said about her new song. The question was whether she would feel the song was ready enough or if she would even have the confidence to write us a song. I let out a sigh and sent he a quick message asking to get coffee.

"You're quiet," Solji looked my way.

"Are we boring you?" Xander raised an eyebrow looking at my phone.

"No, I'm potentially saving your ,"

"You know a song writer? Are they already under contract?" Xander asked quickly.

"She's not under a contract but she might not feeling up to doing it, she is a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to her music and she's extremely overly critical, but she's good," I said carefully.

"I'll convince her to do it, set up a meeting," he stated all excited.

"No, I'll talk to her. She won't feel comfortable meeting with you and I have to ease her into the idea. Besides if I can't convince her then you have no hope,"

"Who is she? Your lesbian lover?" LE roles her eyes.

"She's my sister,"

"How do we know she's any good?" she retorted.

"She's written a few songs that have been released," I defended her.

"Really?" Solji asked surprised.

"Yeah,"

"Can we hear it? If we all agree that the song is good then we'll go ahead with trying to get her on board,"

"I guess,"

I sighed pulling up Naver and searching the BA.P song she co-wrote. Xander seemed surprised, so did Solji.

"And your sister wore this?"

"My sister co wrote this With Yongguk," I nodded.

"Why would they use a unknown amateur song writer?" LE asked skeptically.

"Because she's been friends with Zelo since before he even signed to a company and she's close with the group because of it,"

"Prove it,"

"I don't need to prove it, I can ask my sister or you can use someone else? your choice,"

"I just want you to prove you're not a liar, I don't care who we use,"

"Seriously?"

"I'm not saying we don't believe you but it does sound a little far fetched," Hyerin nodded.

"Fine,"

"Put it on speaker," LE stayed I just rolled my eyes.

I tried calling Zelo first but he didn't answer.

"Convenient," she stated. I sighed I only had one other number and I didn't really want to call him. Reluctantly I scrolled though my phone and hit call.

"Hey Ji. Long time no, well anything,"

"Shut up, just tell me your name, group and how you know my sister,"

"Why?"

"I'll fill you in later,"

"Is this some kind of new kink thing?"

"Just tell me,"

"Not until you tell me why?"

"You're so difficult, my company is forming a girl group and we need a song writer I suggested Eunji but the girls are reluctant because they don't believe me, so can you please tell them your name, group and who she is to you,"I sighed.

"Daehyun from BAP and she's my friend,"

"Has she helped out on some of your tracks?"

"Of course, not that you would know it she refuses to put her name on them,"

"Thanks,"

"Does this mean you're going to be in y girl group outfits?" I could practically see him smirk.

"You might want to change your number, I'm giving it to all the girls at my company," I threatened.

"No you're not, but you do own me one,"

"What do you want?" I asked taking him off loud speaker, I was a little worried what he would say.

"Are you still dating that guy?"

"Yes,"

"Then I want food,"

"What?"

"I'm not sure yet, I'll call you later I've got practice,"

"Whatever," I hung up.

"Believe me now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"So you think you can get her to write us a song?" Xander asked.

SEYONG

I walked up the stairs to Insoo's apartment, I didn't bother knocking because it was unlocked. Insoo and J-Heart were sitting together at the kitchen table eating breakfast. They both looked up at me as if they had been caught cheating. I will admit it was a little weird to walk in and see my best friend and my bro hanging out together.

"Hey," I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Hey," they both nodded.

"You to look like crap," I stated.

The apartment which as normally open and bright was closed, all sources of the sun had been blocked out, the curtains were closed and the place sort of smelt like alcohol and food. I was assuming that the smell of the food was from the food in front of them. I as pretty sure it was reheated left overs from last night, it smelt like Jiyeon's cooking. Judging by their faces and the mattress on the floor they got heavily drunk last night and J-Heart stayed.

"You guys got drunk without me?"

"Not our fault," J-Heart stared.

"They girls wanted to have dinner and drinks," Insoo stated still slightly squinting. I think if he had sunglasses he would have put them on, J-Heart wasn't much different.

"Can you close that door?" Insoo frowned.

"How drunk did you get?" I frowned.

"It's a lot easier to get drunk when you're not babysitting," J-Heart pointed out.

"Babysitting?"

"Yeah, either I'm looking after you and Daeil, or Insoo is looking after all of us, we don't aren't usually the ones to get drunk to the point of memory lose,"

"Daeil and I don't need babysitting, you to just like act like you need to look after us, it's like you have the party pooper gene or something," I defend.

"You talk too much," J-Heart waved lying his head down on the table, using his arms as a pillow.

"Do you know what time Jiyeon is going to be back? You clearly aren't in the advice giving state,"

"What advice do you need?"

"Are you sure your brain is up for this conversation?"

"Probably not, but let's give it a shot," Insoo shrugged.

"Sit down and let us bestow our wisdom," J-Heart stated.

I sat down at the table, J-heart pushed a plate of food towards me and Insoo poured some coffee.

"Okay, so what can we help you with?" Insoo asked.

"Eunji," I sighed taking a sip of coffee.

"This is disgusting," I frowned.

"But it is coffee," J-Heart nodded taking a sip.

"Seriously, how hungover are you?"

"Good question,"

"How can we help?" Insoo interjected.

"I really do think this is more something Jiyeon can help me with," I frowned, I felt kind of stupid asking them for advice, mainly because it wasn't something I had ever needed help with.

"Maybe, but maybe we can help," J-Heart stated.

"Every time I go to kiss Eunji she pulls away, I don't think its that she doesn't want me to kiss her, I just think she freaks herself out,"

"Maybe your breath is bad?" J-Heart smirked.

"See, this is why I wanted to talk to Jiyeon,"

"Why? She would have made the same comment," Insoo pointed out, he wasn't wrong.

"Why don't you just do it? Don't give her a choice?" J-Heart stated.

"Because that's a move, I don't think she would be okay with me forcing myself on her," I frowned.

"No I mean why don't you do it quickly, spontaneously, that way she doesn't see it coming and she doesn't have the time to freak out about it," he clarified.

"That's not actually a bad idea," Insoo nodded.

"I'm not just a pretty face," J-Heart stated.

EUNJI

It had been almost two hours and we had sold just under 100 tickets at full price, people seemed pretty interested in a music festival and $20 for a ticket was reasonably cheap, even with unsigned bands.

"Hey goregous, what are you selling?" a guy I had seem walking around for the past twenty minutes finally approached me.

"Tickets to a music festival,"

"A music festival?"

"A bunch of the campus bands are preforming, we're trying to raise money to fix the auditorium,"

"How much are they?" he asked looking me up and down. He was making me feel a little uncomfortable but I kept smiling.

"$20 a ticket,"

"Will you be performing?" he smirked, he was standing a little too close.

"No, I'm just selling tickets,"

"That's a shame, will you at least be there?"

"I don't know, maybe," I shrugged looking over at Ui Jin for help.

"What time do you think you'll finish selling tickets?" he asked.

"That's not really an appropriate question sir," Ui Jin came over.

"It's just a question, she's a pretty girl I thought maybe we could get a coffee, possibly some lunch?" he turned towards me.

"I don't think so, sorry,"

"Why?"

"Probably because she has a boyfriend," Ui Jin stated.

"Sure she does," he rolled his eyes.

"Sir, if you're not going to buy a ticket I think it would be best if you were on your way,"

"Why don't you let her answer for herself?" he kept staring at me, I froze, my heart rate sped up and my hands had already started shaking. The words were caught in my throat.

"Why don't you leave her alone,"

"What are you going to do if I don't?"

"Just leave her alone,"

"Or what?" the guy squared his shoulders.

"You were told to leave her alone," a voice came from behind me as an arm s around my waist. I went to jump back until I released who it was, my whole body relaxed and all of the tension building in my stomach seemed to fade.

"And who are you?"

"Her boyfriend, now I suggest you leave before I make you leave,"

They guy looked him up and down deciding it would be better to not pick a fight with Seyong who was almost twice his build. He grumbled glaring at both boys before sulking off. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and lent into Seyong, he felt safe and warm and right at this moment I didn't want to move.

"You must be Seyong, I'm Ui Jin," Ui Jin held out his hand.

"That's great, she's done now," Seyong stated sliding the bag of money and remaining tickets over my head and handing it too him.

"Really?" Ui Jin frowned not understanding Seyong's hostility.

"Really, and next time you want to sell tickets find someone else," he glared.

"I'm sorry for what just happened but that guy wasn't my fault" Ui Jn frowned still confused.

"Of course he was, you used Eunji because she's pretty and guys look at her so obviously she would sell more tickets, and if you hadn't of asked her to do this she wouldn't have been in this situation," Seyong stated matter-of-factly.

Normally I would feel the need to defend Ui Jin but at this point I wasn't sure Seyong was completely wrong. He had let me take charge most of the morning and that guy wasn't the first to flirt with me.

"She could have said no, I only asked,"

"She's too nice to say no, but she's done helping, the two hours is over," he turned me around and lead me away from Ui Jin.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"

"Let's go get some lunch then," he smiled down at me.

SEYONG

She had been a little quiet on the way to the cafe, but she seemed better once we'd started eating. I wasn't sure if she was mad at me for the way I had spoken to her friend or if she was still just a little off because of that guy hitting on her.

"I'm sorry for being rude to your friend, I was just mad that you were put in a position where that situation could happen," I apologized in case she was mad at me.

"It's okay, thank you for being there," she gave me a small smile.

"Always," I stated seriously, her cheeks turned a light pink.

"Are you finished eating?"

"Yeah,"

"Let's go then,"

"Where?" she frowned a little confused.

"Well, you fell asleep through the movie last night, so I thought we could go see one to make up for it,"

"You don't have too," she smiled.

"If you want to go home we can, I just thought it would be nice," I shrugged.

"What movie are we going to see?" she looked up at me through her eye lashes.

"I don't know yet, let's just go and pick one that looks good and is playing soon," I got up from the table holding my hand out for hers.

"Okay," she nodded taking my hand.

We walked down the street towards the cinema, her hands were a little cold, but they usually were, they were also very soft. I wouldn't have expected her to have hands this soft, she reached her other hand over holding the outside of our intertwined hands and leaning her head on my arm. I couldn't help the smile from forming on my face.

JIYEON

Everything had been organised, well mostly. Jeonghwa was going to work on the choreography, apparently her boyfriend was a great dancer so she would just get his help if she needed it, I've seen her dance I don't think she will need help. Solji knew a space we could dance, there wasn't anywhere in the company with room that would suit a dance practice room, Hyerin was going to work on the concept and LE knew a designer that would do our outfits. All we needed was for me to convince Eunji to write us a song. Which was earlier said than done, she was so overly critical of her work that I had never actually heard a full song, except for the ones that she had co-written with Bang.

"Okay, now we just need your sister to agree and we can get everything started," Xander stayed.

"No pressure," Solji frowned.

"She's the one that said she could do it,"

"I said if anyone would convince her it would be me, I didn't say it was definitely going to happen,"

"If you can't get her on board by tomorrow we'll have to look for someone else, we have too much work to get done in a short period of time, we can't be waiting around for a maybe," Xander stated.

"Can I go then? I'm not going to be able to convince her from here," I turned to him.

"Go, all of you. But I want you back here tomorrow morning at 7,"

"Okay," I turned for the exit, Solji next to me. I had forgotten for a moment that we'd come together.

"What do you think the boys are doing?"

"Probably still trying to cure a hangover," I shrugged.

"Do you think Eunji will agree?"

"Maybe, if she doesn't have to put her name on it"

"Why doesn't she like putting her name on her own songs?"

"It's not that she doesn't like to, she just doesn't want to be using her friends to gain recognition she wants to make it on her own. So when they ask her to help with a track the condition is that she is titled as a guess writer or unnamed, until she has gotten her name out there on her own then they can change it if they wish,"

"That's fair enough I suppose,"

"Do you want me to drop you off somewhere on my way to get J-Heart?"

"No I'll go home first, I think she was going out with Seyong anyway,"

EUNJI

We had been sitting for almost 40 minutes before the movie started to get graphic and it became obvious that we had walked into a horror movie. We hadn't even read the plot we had just picked the next showing time and this is what we'd walked into.

"Let's go," Seyong whispered.

"Why?" I frowned.

"I don't like this movie," he gently pulled me to my feet directing me from the room.

"Why don't you like it? It isn't that bad yet,"

"Exactly," he frowned.

"You're afraid of a little gore?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, you're Eunji, you can't be watching that," he frowned.

"Are you serious?" I was a little confused, did he just pull me out of a movie because he though it was too graphic for me?

"Yes, why don't we go see a different movie, or go get ice cream?"

I was going to disagree and suggest going back into the movie, that I was fine with some gore but he look serious and a little guilty that he had taken me to see it in the first place so instead I just nodded and let him guide the date.

"Ice cream sounds good," I nodded as my phone buzzed.

Are you busy? - Jiyeon

I'm out with Seyong. - Eunji

"Who's that?"

"Ji, she just wanted to know if I was busy,"

"Why don't we go out to dinner with them?" he suggested.

"Because of Insoo's leg?"

"Oh right, maybe they could come over and we'll order pizza or something?"

"I'll ask but I'm pretty sure they had people over last night,"

"They did, Insoo was a little hungover this morning," he nodded with a small smile.

He was being a little insistent about seeing Ji and Insoo, I wasn't sure why, maybe he was worried about Insoo, or maybe he was planning something. Either way I figured if Seyong wanted to have Insoo and Jiyeon over for dinner, one way or another he will get his way.

"I'll ask Ji," I nodded with a smile.