Chapter Forty One

Day By Day {MYNAME}

INSOO

"Are you okay?" Jiyeon frowned at me.

"I'm fine," I nodded making my way through to the bathroom.

"Are you sure? You're walking weird,"

"I'm just sore from the fall, I'm fine," I stated again with a shrug.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

"Something hot, spicy, and oily," I said as I closed the bathroom door.

Truthfully, I was in a lot of pain. When I slipped in the second round I hurt something,  except I'm not sure whether it's was my leg or hip. The whole left side from my waist down hurts. I know I should go see a doctor about it but I'm sure it's not as bad as I think it is, there was no point in worrying everyone. Especially if that meant risking a possible delay of our debut when there is a chance that it's probably nothing. I figured I should at least give it time to see if it gets better, who knows? Maybe the heat from the shower could make the pain disappear.

JIYEON

I ordered some fried chicken and Tteokbokki. I could tell he wasn't happy with the drastic change in our kitchen ,but I had to change everything and get rid of the temptations or I wasn't going to do it at all. It's not like I wasn't going to be able to make food that tastes good with these ingredients, it was just going to take some time to get use to using different stuff and finding different recipes.

He spend a while in the shower, his food was almost cold by the time he came out wearing nothing but a pair of pyjama pants, his hair was still kind of damp, and he looked so exhausted that I barely noticed his bare chest. He sat down next to me on the lounge here I'd been watching Hello Councillor, his food was sitting on the coffee table in front of us. Letting out a yawn he lied down across the lounge letting out a small groan as he rested his head on my lap.

"If you eat like that you'll choke," I stated.

"I don't even know if I'm hungry anymore," he yawned again.

"Well, you're definitely tired," I ran my fingers through his damp hair massaging his head.

"It's been a long day," he mumbled already half asleep.

"How about we go to bed?"

"I'm comfortable here,"

"You'll be more comfortable in a bed and if you fall asleep I can't lift you,"

"Why does everyone think I'm getting fat," he grumbled.

"Come on, let's go to bed," I tried standing up.

"No, I like this, keep doing that," he reached for my hands placing them on his head.

"I will, once we're in our bed,"

"Fine," he muttered sitting up.

"Are you coming?" he frowned, eyes half open.

"Just let me put the food away and I'll be in there," I nodded.

He shuffled his feet towards the bedroom, he seemed to move slightly funny but he was half asleep and his muscles probably hurt after today. I put the food into containers and stuck them in the fridge, checked the front door was locked, and turned all the lights off before joining Insoo in our bed. Sitting with my back against the head board, I picked up the notebook from next to my bed with my exam study notes. I thought he was already asleep until he placed his head on my lap pointing at his head.

SEYONG

The awkward faded, eventually. Neither one of us really knew what we were doing, or how this should be going and we both made a few mistakes. She tipped a glass of water over the table and worked herself up into a panic when it spilt over onto my lap, she was adorable when she was worried. I assured her it was okay and told her if she felt so bad I could just tip some water onto her, probably not the best move but she laughed and the awkwardness faded away.

"Do you want to go for a walk? Or would you rather go home?" I asked as we left the restaurant. It was only 7:30.

"A walk sounds nice," she nodded.

"Are you sure? You seem tired," I frowned.

"I'm fine,"

"Okay," I laced my fingers through hers and we walked down the path towards the park I knew was just a few minutes away.

We walked quietly, just enjoying the night or at least I hope she was enjoying it and that this wasn't awkward for her. I frowned to myself as we entered the park and I led her over to a bench under an old tree decorated in fairy lights. She smiled up at the tree as we sat. We were quiet, honestly, I wasn't really sure what to say or if I should say anything. So I just sat there holding her hand as she looked up at the fairy lights intertwined in the branches of the old tree.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and flicked through the apps to find the camera.

"Take a selca with me?" I asked.

"Sure," she finally looked at me.

"Smile,"

I angled the camera so both our faces were in the shot, she rested her chin on my shoulder so our faces were side by side.

"I like that," she said, she hadn't moved her head from my shoulder and was looking down at the photo I'd just taken.

EUNJI

I realised how close we were and quickly retracted my face.

"We should get ice cream," I stated awkwardly.

"It's cold,"

"That's the perfect time to get ice cream,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I like cold things when it's cold," I nodded.

"Okay, let's go buy some ice cream," he nodded standing up, holding his hand out for me. I hadn't realised I'd let go.

I took his hand and we walked down the path through the park. It was pretty much deserted except for a few people wondering around, or sitting by the small man-made river that ran through the park. We walked over the bridge that arched over the water. We continued walking until he led me to a convenient store where we bought ice cream make our way back. We stopped on the bridge and he opened my ice cream for me before opening his own.

"You're not too cold?" he asked.

"I'm eating ice cream on a cold night,"

"You wanted it,"

"And I'm enjoying it, but I'm still a little cold," I shrugged.

"Hold this for a second," he handed me his ice cream, I frowned but took it.

He untied the purple scarf around his neck and slid it around mine making sure it was secure without being too tight. It was nice but it didn't help with the cold, I'd have to tell Zelo and Ricky that stockings do absolutely nothing for the cold.

"Better?"

"Better," I lied, smiling up at him.

"How about we finish these then go home?"

"It's kind of early,"

"We can watch a movie? Everyone else is probably asleep, we have to be up early tomorrow, final preparation before we film the music video,"

"Are you excited?"

"Extremely, I've been working towards this for a long time," he nodded.

"You've worked hard for it,"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to set when we film, I mean it will probably be boring and it will take a while, but it would be nice to have you there,"

"I know how the process works, I'm sure I can entertain myself while you work,"

"So you'll come?"

"Yes," I nodded.

I hadn't realised how close our faces had gotten, my heart rate picked up as I stared into his eyes, his gaze darted from my eyes to my mouth and back. He leant forward and my breathing hitched in my throat, I didn't know whether to lean forward or step away. His cool hand found its way to my cheek.

SEYONG

I watched her closely as I leant in, I waited to see if she would move away or if she would lean in and close her eyes but she did neither; she just stood there frozen, scared even. I let a small sigh and used my thumb to wipe the tiny spot of ice cream in the corner of .

"We should go home, you're freezing," I gave her a small smile taking a step back. She visibly relaxed, and let out a breath she'd been holding in.

"Okay," she nodded looking down avoiding my eyes, I was a little worried she'd retract her hand when I reached out for it but she didn't.

We walked hand in hand, not talking all the way back to the car.

EUNJI

The house was pretty quiet when we got home, the only noise was coming from the tv in the lounge room and Gunwoo talking to who I assumed was their manager because it didn't sound like any of the other Myname members.

Seyong walked me up to me room and stopped outside my door, he looked me in the eyes again, letting go of my hand to gently cup my face, my heart beat sped up and I froze. He leant in, I didn't know if I wanted to step away but if I did I wouldn't have been able too. Instead of kissing me like I'd expected him too, his lips softly pressed against my forehead.

"Goodnight Eunji," he let go of my face and made his way to his own room.

I stood there for a while, it felt like hours. I was a little disappointed and relieved at the same time. It's not that I didn't want to kiss him, it was more I was afraid to kiss him. He'd kissed plenty of girls, he knew what he was doing and here I am completely inexperienced, never kissed anyone like that before. What if I do it wrong?

I let out a sigh and finally moved into my bedroom. Weren't we going to watch a movie? I guess he did have work in the morning, and it might be weird sitting in the lounge room with my brother after having a date. Or maybe he was disappointed we didn't kiss.

***

They were already gone when I woke up, I got ready for class and met Zelo and Ricky at the front gate. I still had last night going through my head, maybe I was just over-thinking it.

"Hey, how was your date?" Ricky beamed.

"Doesn't look like it went well?" Zelo frowned.

"It was fine, stocking do nothing for the cold by the way,"

"Fine?" they said in unison ignoring my comment.

"No, it was good, really good. But I think I screwed up," I sighed.

"How?" Ricky raised an eyebrow.

"He went to kiss me, twice, but didn't,"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I swear he was going to, the first time he didn't and the second time he just kissed my forehead,"

"Why didn't you kiss him?" Zelo asked.

"I was scared, I almost stepped away when he went to kiss me,"

"That's why he didn't," Ricky sighed shaking his head.

"What?"

"It would have read all over your face, do us a favour and never play poker," Zelo stated.

"I'm confused,"

"When you don't want to do something, it's clear by your facial expression, you're not good and hiding your feelings,"

"Yes I am,"

"Really? Because everyone could tell you were upset about Ji moving out even though you pretended you were fine," Zelo stated.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore," I sighed.

"We can tell," Ricky joked.

"Look there's nothing wrong with not being ready yet,"

"That's not it," I sighed.

"Then what is it?"

"Can we talk about this after class? We're going to be late,"

"Oh, Kwangmin's back," Ricky patted my shoulder.

"I already hate today," I sighed.

We made our way into the room where everyone was in their own little groups. Minwoo was with the Min Twins, he and Youngmin smiled and waved us over where as Kwangmin frowned and rolled his eyes at me. I sighed and we made our way over to join them.

"Hey, I heard you had a date yesterday?" Minwoo asked.

"What's the point in dating him now? He's already got what he wanted," Kwangmin scoffed.

"Why don't you shut up?" Youngmin frowned at his brother.

"Why? Honestly, how long do you think he's going to be interested now that you've slept together?"

"My romantic life is none of your business," I sighed.

"We're friends aren't we?" his voice was bitter.

"With the way you've been acting lately, you could have fooled me," my hands had started to shake.

"Oh, someone put her big girl pants on today," he shot back.

"Enough," Zelo stated sternly.

"My bad," he rolled his eyes.

SEYONG

I watched him carefully, something was off, he was dancing weird. I'd asked him about it, but he tried to play it off as having still sore muscles from yesterday. I don't think that's it, he was definitely in pain, I've seen him push himself until his bones ached and he was still able to pull off each move with precision. Not today. Today he was all over the place, the moves barely matched the beat and he winced if he moved too much.

"Let's take a break," I sighed.

"Lunch?" Chaejin turned to JunQ.

"Sure," he nodded and they both left.

"I've got to go talk to the manager," Gunwoo stated leaving.

"How was your date last night?" Insoo sat down next to me letting out a sigh of relief.

"It was good," I nodded.

"That sounded convincing," he frowned at me.

"More convening than the B.S that you're fine?"

"I am fine,"

"You're a liar, you need to go see a doctor,"

"So they can tell you it's just sore muscles?"

"You know as well as I do that it's not just sore muscles, so we can either go see someone about it? Or I can go tell our manager that you've hurt yourself and you're hiding it? You pick,"

EUNJI

"Who's hungry?" Zelo asked after our class finished.

"Pass," Kwangmin muttered walking away.

"He really did a 180, huh?" Ricky frowned after him.

"I'll talk to him later," Youngmin shrugged.

The rest of us made our way to a café just up the street, it was pretty much deserted this time of day aside from the few people who'd come here from the university. We sat at a table near the window and looked through the menu, which was basically pointless because we always ordered the same thing.

"So how did your date go?" Youngmin asked.

"It was nice," I nodded.

"Just nice?"

"Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?" I frowned.

"She's disappointed because she chicken out and they didn't kiss,"

"Hey," I frowned.

"Wait, so you've slept together but you got scared about kissing him?" Youngmin asked confused.

"You're so stupid," Minwoo shook his head.

"What?"

"They haven't slept together," Ricky stated.

"Oh,"

"Do you really think she's that type of person,"

"Well, no,"

"Can we stop talking about this and order something?"

"Sorry," they mumbled.

SEYONG

"This is ridiculous, there's nothing wrong with me," he huffed, we were sitting waiting for his results. I ended up having to tell the manager because he continued to insist that he was fine.

"If you say so,"

"We've wasted a whole day,"

"You can blame me for it if they tell you you're fine,"

"I am fine,"

"Why are you so moody today?" our manager frowned.

"I'm not moody,"

"He's in pain, he gets testy when he's in pain," I stated.

"I'm not testy," he growled.

INSOO

"Sure you're not," Seyong raised an eyebrow at me.

Okay so maybe I'm a little moody, and maybe I was in a little pain. But it wasn't server enough to come to the hospital, besides if it is something, it's not like it's something I can't deal with, it's a little pain, nothing big.

But they won't see it that way and the minute the doctor tells them there's something wrong, we'll have to push back the debut and that will be my fault. We've worked too hard to get here, we are literally supposed to shoot our music video tomorrow. What am I suppose to say to them if this is something that pushes back out debut?

"Your phone's buzzing," Seyong muttered.

I pulled my phone from my bag, Jiyeon's name flashed across the screen. I let out a sigh and answered.

"Hey," I tried not to sound irritated.

"Hey, how's practice?"

"It's practice,"

"That bad?"

"It's fine, how about you? Did your shoot go okay?"

"Yeah, it was fun. I was wondering if you'd be able to get away for half an hour. I've got some time to kill before my class I thought we could get lunch or something,"

"That sounds great, but we've got a lot to do, I'm not sure they'll let me out right now, what with the music video filming tomorrow,"

"Yeah, I figured but I thought I'd ask anyway,"

"Sorry, why don't you try Eunji? I'm sure she'd love to have lunch with you, she'll want to talk to someone about her date with Seyong last night,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Seyong frowned at me.

"Okay, I'll call her, see you when you get home,"

"Bye,"

"She doesn't know you hurt yourself?" Seyong raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't hurt myself, I'm just sore,"

"That's a lie,"

"We've been training non-stop and the one day we have off recently was spent playing sports that involved a lot of jumping and falling. I'm entitled to be sore, you're all over reacting,"

JIYEON

He's been a little weird today, he says he was still a little sore from yesterday, it seemed like more than that but the more I mentioned it the more irritable he got. I really didn't want to argue with him over something he has assured me is nothing. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it.

Hey, are you out of class?

-Jiyeon

Yeah, what's up?

-Eunji

Do you want to grab something to eat? You can tell me about your date?

-Jiyeon

EUNJI

Why does everyone want to know about my date? Don't they have their own lives to live? I mean sure, I could do with some sisterly advice, Ji would know what to say right now.

Sure, the usual place?

-Eunji

Meet you there in ten?

-Jiyeon

On my way now

-Eunji

"Hey, I've got to go meet Ji,"

"Right now?" Minwoo frowned.

"Yeah,"

"You're lame," Zelo muttered, he was bored now that EunBi had gone home.

"You can come if you like,"

"No, that's okay, I've got to go to practice," he shrugged.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Youngmin asked.

"I should really get baking for tomorrow,"

"Oh yeah," Minwoo nodded.

"I would help but I'll probably burn everything," Ricky gave me an apologetic smile.

"It's fine, I'll cook, you just help me sell everything," I shrugged.

"See you tomorrow,"

"Bye," I waved as I left the table.

JIYEON

I waited for her at a table outside, she didn't take long to arrive. She seemed a off, then again everyone seemed off today, maybe it was just one of those days.

"Hey," she smiled sitting down.

"Hey, you hungry?" I asked offering her a menu.

"I just ate, but coffee sounds good,"

"Okay,"

"So how did your shoot go?"

"It was fine,"

"Just fine?" she asked as the waitress came to get our order.

"I'm enjoying it, it's just all the same kind of thing, I kind of want a challenge. I mean, I understand start small and work your way up. But some of the girls there have been there for years and they're still doing the small things. I'm a little worried I'm going to be stuck doing small time work," I shrugged.

"You're going to regret saying that when you have no time for yourself after you make it big," she stated.

"We'll see," I shrugged.

"You're too attractive to stay small time,"

"Mm, what about you? How are your classes going?"

"Good," she nodded.

"The only problem I'm having is Kwangmin,"

"Is he still flirting with you?"

"No, he thinks Seyong and I have slept together so it's like he's made it his mission to put doubts into my head or try and convince me that Seyong will leave once he gets what he wants," she shrugged her coffee was placed in front of her.

"You don't believe that do you?"

"No," she sighed.

"But I can't help feel some kind of doubt,"

"Well, how did you date go?"

"If was great, until he tried to kiss me," she said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Is he a bad kisser?"

"I don't know,"

"I know you haven't kissed anyone before but,"

"No I mean I don't know because he didn't kiss me,"

"Oh," I frowned.

"Yeah,"

"Why?"

"I don't know, Zelo and Ricky seem to think it's because I at hiding emotions and he could see all over my face that I didn't want to kiss him,"

"You didn't want to kiss him?"

"No, I did, until he tried. Then I freaked out internally, and started thinking of how much experience he has and what if I at it or after we kiss how fast are things going to move and..."

"Eunji, hey, calm down,"

"Sorry," she frowned.

"Ricky and Zelo are probably right, be that just goes to show that Kwangmin is wrong. He didn't kiss you because he doesn't want to force you into something you don't want to do, I know he has a past but there is no way he would go through all of this and deal with consistent rejection just to have . He's worked too hard to just bail after , so don't let Kwangmin get in your head,"

"Thanks Ji,"

"I'm here to help,"

"Funny you should say that," she gave me a small smile.

"Why?"

INSOO

"Excuse me?" I frowned at the doctor.

"It's a minor knee ligament sprain, grade one. With rest and the right treatment you'll be fine,"

"Rest? For how long?"

"It can take anywhere between 1 to 6 weeks,"

"6 weeks?" I snapped.

"It depends on the sprain and the why you treat it,"

"Which is?"

"In this case, I'd recommend to keep the knee immobilised with a knee brace for 72 hours, then rest from activities that are intense, straining or painful, icing the injury, and anti-inflammatory medications are useful. Physiotherapy will also help to speed up the healing process things like; taping, electrical modalities, massaging, strengthening and joint exercises to guide the direction that the ligament fibres heal,"

"And if I don't rest and continue with my activities?"

"The ligament could tear, maybe require surgery and it will be a long time before you dance again,"

"So what am I supposed to do?" I sighed.

EUNJI

I dropped the bags onto the bench, I'd convinced Ji to come and help me bake after her classes which was going to be a big help. I have a few tests this week which I should probably study for, one of them being tomorrow afternoon once I'm done with the bake sale. Ricky might even have to handle it on his own for a while depending on how quickly they sell.

I unpacked the bags and started getting everything ready. I already had a batch of butter cookies in the oven and I was in the middle of making rice cakes when I heard the front door. The boys wouldn't be back for hours and Ji's class only just ended. I frowned slowly walking out to see who it was; Seyong came walking through followed by Insoo and their manager.

"Hey," Seyong smiled.

"You're home early, where's everyone else?" I asked as Insoo and their manager went upstairs.

"Ah, Gunwoo we out with a friend, Chaejin had a class, and JunQ, I don't know he went somewhere," he shrugged.

"Why are you home early? Aren't you suppose to film tomorrow?"

"Yeah, our debut's been postpone a little while,"

"What? Why?" I frowned.

"Uh, I'll tell you later. What smells so good?" he shrugged.

"Oh," I remember about the butter cookies and raced back to the kitchen to pull them from the oven before they burnt.

"You're baking? What's the occasion?" he asked picking up at butter cookie from the hot tray.

"Ow" he frowned dropping it back on the tray.

"You just seen me pull them from the over," I frowned.

"Yeah, but,"

"You should have taken it," I stated

"They were made to be eaten,"

"Not by you,"

"Who are you making them for?" he frowned.

"I told you about the fundraisers, it's my turn tomorrow," I shrugged.

"Oh," he nodded.

"Do I get to have one?" he smiled reaching out for them, I slapped his hand away and he frowned.

"Not unless you pay for it," I shrugged.

He nodded, then before I knew it he had a handful of flour which he flicked at me. I could have just laughed it off and let it go, instead I retaliated and threw flour back at him. Not exactly mature on my part but it was fun, and I felt like having a little fun. Our flour battle went on until he called a truss, well he gently grabbed my wrists and once again we were close enough to kiss.

"You win," he said barely above a whisper.

I couldn't reply, we were so close out noses were almost touching, my heart beat began to pound away in my chest, threatening to break through. My breath caught in my throat but I didn't step away, I'm not sure if it was because I couldn't or didn't want too. He didn't move either, we just stayed frozen like that for a while, until he leant in a little more, our noses touched and then;

"You started already....oh," Ji froze and I moved away from Seyong so fast I gave myself a head-spin.

"You're home early," she frowned at Seyong.

"Yeah, I need to go, talk to Insoo," Seyong rubbed the back of his neck before retreating upstairs.

Ji looked at me waiting for me to say something, but my words seemed to be stuck behind the breath I was yet to release. I'm positive my face looked like a tomato, because it sure felt like it.

"There's flour everywhere?" Ji frowned as she made her way over.

"Yeah," I finally let out that breath.

SEYONG

She didn't move, she didn't even look like she wanted to move. I stared at her for a while, just to make sure and when she stayed, I leant it. This was it. Then Jiyeon's voice rang loud and clear, and pretty much acted like a repellent. Eunji moved so fast I could have sworn she teleported.

I retreated upstairs, both because I didn't want to stay or make it more awkward for Eunji. Also to give Insoo the heads up about Jiyeon being here.

To his dismay, Insoo way lying on his bed with his leg slightly elevated, he was arguing with our manager when I walked in.

"Why are you covered in flour?" he frowned at me when he noticed me in the doorway.

"Jiyeon's here,"

"Did she throw a bag of flour at you?"

"What? Oh, no, Eunji and I were messing around,"

"Really?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you focus more on the fact your girlfriend is here and you've hurt yourself? She's going to be pissed when she finds out you're hurt,"

"She's not going to know I'm hurt,"

"You're going to lie to Jiyeon? Is that a good idea?"

"I'm not going to lie, I'm just not going to tell her I hurt myself. She'll get all mother hen on me and she has exams to study for,seeing as she's graduating. Plus, she has her job, she doesn't need to be worrying about something minor,"

"It's not minor, and what is she going to say when she see's you with a knee brace and an elevated leg?"

"I'll wear pants over the brace and if both legs are up then she won't notice," I shrugged.

"Well she might think something's up if you hide up here,"

"Let's go to the lounge room then,"

"Give it a few minutes, she just walked in on Eunji and I almost kissing,"

"Almost?"

"Yeah, two seconds later and it wouldn't have been almost,"

"This is literally the slowest you've ever moved with a girl,"

"She's also the only girl I've ever actually dated, or had feelings for,"

"I didn't mean it to sound like a bad thing.

JIYEON

"So," I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"I see you've gotten past your doubt?" I made my way over leaning against the bench.

"I don't know, I guess" she frowned letting out a soft sigh.

"I didn't mean to interrupt, I didn't think they'd be home so early,"

"It's fine, I still don't know if I would have pulled away or let it happen," she shrugged.

"It looked like you were going to let it happen," I smirked.

"Maybe,"

"So, why are they home early?"

"Their debut has been delayed,"

"Why?"

"I don't know, Seyong said he'd tell me later, but if you want to ask Insoo, he's upstairs,"

"Why?"

"No idea," she shrugged.

"Okay I'll be back,"

"I've got to get cleaned up anyway," she nodded.

She followed me up the stairs, turning into her own room as Insoo came out of Seyong's. His manager followed closely behind, so did Seyong. They'd let go of him the second they saw me.

"What's going on?" I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I heard your debut was delayed? And you seem to have new shadows," I pointed at Seyong and their manager.

"Oh, yeah company issues we'll debut in a few weeks,"

"Right, and this?" I pointed again.

"What about it?"

I looked between Seyong and their manager, both watched him carefully, like they didn't want him standing. They were being weird, and Insoo was in a lot of pain yesterday, whether he says it was just sore muscles or not, and now their debut had been pushed back a few weeks.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're not still sore from yesterday?"

"A little, but I'm fine. You know? You don't need an excuse to check me out,"

"Shut up," I muttered walking back down the stairs.

INSOO

She watched me sceptically, I know she's smart and she's probably piecing the puzzle together but that didn't mean I wanted her to know. She didn't need to know and I was already being babied by Seyong and our manager, I didn't need her doing it too.

"Are you okay?" she sighed.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're not still sore from yesterday?" her eyes darted over my body.

"A little, but I'm fine. You know? You don't need an excuse to check me out,"

"Shut up,"

"She's onto you," Seyong mumbled when she was out of hearing distance.

"No she's not"

"If you say so,"

"If you shut it, she won't know anything,"

SEYONG

Neither one of us believed that, she was smarter than that and she was going to figure it out eventually. But I wasn't going to be the one to tell her, he was already beating himself up about it. He doesn't want to be the reason we have to wait to debut, which is why he was putting up such a fight with going to a doctor. Except, he's the only one who sees it that way, it wasn't his fault he landed wrong. To be fair we'd been practising non-stop, he was tired and his body was probably already strained from everything else. Really, we probably shouldn't have gone on Dream Team, but it as good for promoting.

I watched him go downstairs, our manager followed behind. I sighed and made my way into the bathroom to get changed and remove the flour that coated the top half of my body. Once I was done I made my way back out just as Eunji was coming out of her room, she paused when she seen me, her cheeks flushed red and she quickly made her way down the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh. It was adorable how embarrassed she was.